RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: (unknown)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

And Happy Holy-Dayz to you Lovyuz.... Akiba -- Re: (unknown) This I loved. Perfect for Rosh Hashanah, which starts at sundown today! Thank you so very much, Love, n (unknown) Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the Morning, Satan shudders & says..."Oh shit...she's awake!!"   ~*~ Akiba~*~ ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~ My husband left me for another psychic I really should have seen that coming.

Guest guest

Thank you, Akiba. I know that technically until sundown

a week from now or something dreadful like that, we are

supposed to be focused on our vows and promises for

the new year. Our family has not been very formal about

it all. We mostly:

1) gather and eat;

2) eat and gather;

3) go to synagogue, and gather and eat;

4) go home and eat, or gather together somemore,

and;

5) EAT. Definitely days of dayz!

Love to you and to all in our group; I think every religion

or culutural group has some sort of solstice/equinox thing

going on; the jewish new year is about bringing in the harvest

and leads to a week of seriousness, followed by numerous

days of:

A) gathering and eating, etc.

Love and thank you to you, Akyba, and to all in our group,

n (jewish, but it is mostly a sort of ethnic phenomenon)

(unknown)

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the Morning, Satan shudders & says..."Oh shit...she's awake!!"

~*~ Akiba~*~

~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~

My husband left me for another psychic

I really should have seen that coming.

Guest guest

Yeah, but do you eat? You didn't mention it.....(just kidding Sis...wish I could send some of MY latkes!!) Hugs Akiba -- Re: (unknown) Thank you, Akiba. I know that technically until sundown a week from now or something dreadful like that, we are supposed to be focused on our vows and promises for the new year. Our family has not been very formal about it all. We mostly: 1) gather and eat; 2) eat and gather; 3) go to synagogue, and gather and eat; 4) go home and eat, or gather together somemore, and; 5) EAT. Definitely days of dayz! Love to you and to all in our group; I think every religion or culutural group has some sort of solstice/equinox thing going on; the jewish new year is about bringing in the harvest and leads to a week of seriousness, followed by numerous days of: A) gathering and eating, etc. Love and thank you to you, Akyba, and to all in our group, n (jewish, but it is mostly a sort of ethnic phenomenon) (unknown) Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the Morning, Satan shudders & says..."Oh shit...she's awake!!"   ~*~ Akiba~*~ ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~ My husband left me for another psychic I really should have seen that coming.

Guest guest

Because I have cystic fibrosis related diabetes (CFRD), do

not get to fast. So I just ate LESS, and then got stuffed.

Yes, I did check my blood glucose; it was fine as I mostly

ate protein and vegetables and fruit and POMEGRANITE

SEEDS!

Love to you, Akiba, and to all in our group--after all, it IS

the harvest season in most parts of the nation. . . . .

n (burp!), the "sated."

(unknown)

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the Morning, Satan shudders & says..."Oh shit...she's awake!!"

~*~ Akiba~*~

~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~

My husband left me for another psychic

I really should have seen that coming.

Guest guest

I use IE 7 and basicly have sight only in one

eye-not due to MS--just born funny--

Congratulations, Val!

Love to you,

n

(unknown)

Oh boy!!!

I just downloaded and installed Internet Explorer 7. What a huge difference! I feel as though I've regained my sight. All I have to do now, is zoom into the pages and emails that I have difficulty reading, and I can read them with no problem. Right now, I've got my zoom at 150%. It even makes the graphics look bigger as well. Of course, with my right eye, I would have to zoom up to 450%, but it doesn't go that high. I figure as long as I'm still able to read with my left eye that's good enough. Yippee!!!

Love and blessings... .

Val

MS and BPD Awareness

Guest guest

Isn’t that feature great?

Some things about IE7 I didn’t like so much, but Zoom is WONDERFUL.

I also went into my system and

changed my appearance settings to “High Contrast White” and “large”

– another tremendous help, since my right eye is 20/450+ WITH glasses

(unknown)

Oh boy!!!

I just

downloaded and installed Internet Explorer 7. What a huge difference! I feel

as though I've regained my sight. All I have to do now, is zoom into the

pages and emails that I have difficulty reading, and I can read them with no

problem. Right now, I've got my zoom at 150%. It even makes the graphics look

bigger as well. Of course, with my right eye, I would have to zoom up to

450%, but it doesn't go that high. I figure as long as I'm still able to read

with my left eye that's good enough. Yippee!!!

Love and

blessings....

Val

MS and BPD Awareness

Guest guest

It's great! I haven't found anything that I don't like about IE7 yet. Well, except for the task bar. It's got the Yahoo task bar on it, and it just takes up too much space. I'm thinking about seeing if I can take it out. I don't ever use it anyway.

Love and blessings...

Val

MS and BPD Awareness

Subject: RE: (unknown)To: MSersLife Date: Saturday, October 4, 2008, 8:56 PM

Isn’t that feature great? Some things about IE7 I didn’t like so much, but Zoom is WONDERFUL.

I also went into my system and changed my appearance settings to “High Contrast White” and “large” – another tremendous help, since my right eye is 20/450+ WITH glasses

(unknown)

Oh boy!!!

I just downloaded and installed Internet Explorer 7. What a huge difference! I feel as though I've regained my sight. All I have to do now, is zoom into the pages and emails that I have difficulty reading, and I can read them with no problem. Right now, I've got my zoom at 150%. It even makes the graphics look bigger as well. Of course, with my right eye, I would have to zoom up to 450%, but it doesn't go that high. I figure as long as I'm still able to read with my left eye that's good enough.. Yippee!!!

Love and blessings... .

Val

MS and BPD Awareness

Guest guest

They grow up fast don't they? will be in on the 29th this month. I pick him up at midnight at the airport so he won't Garrett won't see him until he wakes up for school the next morning. I'm sure it will be an emotional morning for . It has only been 6 months, but I'm sure it seems like a lifetime for . I can only imagine how much Garrett has changed in 's eyes in these last 6 months.

I'm so glad you got to spend time with your son. I'm greatful for the time will get to spend with his over the 20 days he will be here. It's not nearly long enough.

Subject: (unknown)To: mserslife Date: Monday, October 13, 2008, 2:45 PM

Hi all;

I got to spend some time with my son this weekend. I can't believe how much he's grown. He's not a little boy anymore. That makes me sad, because when he left, he was a little boy, and that's how I still remember him. I'm happy and grateful now, though. He has grown to be such a handsome young man and he still has the same values that I was raising him with. He never forgot.

I'm attaching a photo that I took when we went out to eat Saturday.

Love and blessings... .

Val

MS and BPD Awareness

Guest guest

Tammy,

I'm sure Garrett and will be very happy to see eachother again. It's going to be a nice surprise for Garrett when he wakes up in the morning. :o)

Love and blessings...

Val

MS and BPD Awareness

From: Val Lee <a1manladyyahoo (DOT) com>Subject: (unknown)To: mserslife@yahoogrou ps.comDate: Monday, October 13, 2008, 2:45 PM

Hi all;

I got to spend some time with my son this weekend. I can't believe how much he's grown. He's not a little boy anymore. That makes me sad, because when he left, he was a little boy, and that's how I still remember him. I'm happy and grateful now, though. He has grown to be such a handsome young man and he still has the same values that I was raising him with. He never forgot.

Love and blessings... .

Val

MS and BPD Awareness

Guest guest

Thank you, .

Love and blessings...

Val

MS and BPD Awareness

Subject: RE: (unknown)To: MSersLife Date: Monday, October 13, 2008, 9:06 PM

So glad you had a good visit! And what a handsome handsome young man!

T

in WY"You get a wonderful view from the point of no return..."http://practical- blackwork. blogspot. comhttp://www.flickr. com/photos/ liadains_ fancies

(unknown)

Hi all;

Love and blessings... .

Val

MS and BPD Awareness

Guest guest

So glad you had a

good visit! And what a handsome handsome young man!

T

in WY

" You get a wonderful view from the point of no return... "

http://practical-blackwork.blogspot.com

http://www.flickr.com/photos/liadains_fancies

(unknown)

Hi all;

I got to spend

some time with my son this weekend. I can't believe how much he's grown. He's

not a little boy anymore. That makes me sad, because when he left, he was a

little boy, and that's how I still remember him. I'm happy and grateful now,

though. He has grown to be such a handsome young man and he still has the

same values that I was raising him with. He never forgot.

I'm attaching

a photo that I took when we went out to eat Saturday.

Love and

blessings....

Val

MS and BPD Awareness

Guest guest

Hi, Val:

Thanks for sharing the photo. It's great to know that despite time apart, he still has the values with which you raised him.Dan U dao_nguu@...

To: mserslife From: a1manlady@...Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 12:45:54 -0700Subject: (unknown)

Hi all;

Love and blessings....

Val

MS and BPD Awareness Get more out of the Web. Learn 10 hidden secrets of Windows Live. Learn Now

Guest guest

I am so happy you were able to spend time with your son, Val! How awesome! He is a very handsome young man! Enjoy the blessing that he is. love, Kate (unknown)To: mserslife > Hi all;> > I got to spend some time with my son this weekend. I can't > believe how much he's grown. He's not a little boy anymore. That > makes me sad, because when he left, he was a little boy, and > that's how I still remember him. I'm happy and grateful now, > though. He has grown to be such a handsome young man and he > still has the same values that I was raising him with. He never > forgot. I'm attaching a photo that I took when we went out to > eat Saturday.> > Love and blessings....> Val> > > > > > MS and BPD Awareness> > > Please visit: http://www.bicycleman.comawesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!

Attachment: vcard [not shown]

Guest guest

Hey Dan, I was wondering where you are from? I forget, when were you dx'd with MS? Just nosey is all--hope you don't mind. blessings, Kate (unknown)> > > > > > > > > > Hi all;> > I got to spend some time with my son this weekend. I can't > believe how much he's grown. He's not a little boy anymore. That > makes me sad, because when he left, he was a little boy, and > that's how I still remember him. I'm happy and grateful now, > though. He has grown to be such a handsome young man and he > still has the same values that I was raising him with. He never > forgot. I'm attaching a photo that I took when we went out to > eat Saturday.> > Love and blessings....> Val> > > > MS and BPD Awareness > > > > > > _________________________________________________________________> Get more out of the Web. Learn 10 hidden secrets of Windows Live.> http://windowslive.com/connect/post/jamiethomson.spaces.live.com-> Blog-cns!550F681DAD532637!5295.entry?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_domore_092008> Please visit: http://www.bicycleman.comawesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!

Attachment: vcard [not shown]

Guest guest

Thank you, Kate, I sure will.

Love and blessings...

Val

MS and BPD Awareness

Subject: Re: (unknown)To: MSersLife Date: Tuesday, October 14, 2008, 12:06 AM

I am so happy you were able to spend time with your son, Val! How awesome! He is a very handsome young man! Enjoy the blessing that he is. love, Kate (unknown)To: mserslife@yahoogrou ps.com> Hi all;> > I got to spend some time with my son this weekend. I can't > believe how much he's grown. He's not a little boy anymore. That > makes me sad, because when he left, he was a little boy, and > that's how I still remember him. I'm happy and grateful now, > though. He has grown to be such a handsome young man and he > still has the same values that I was raising him with. He never > forgot. I'm attaching a photo that I took when we went out to > eat Saturday.> > Love and blessings... .> Val> >

> > > > MS and BPD Awareness> > > Please visit: http://www.bicyclem an.comawesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!

Guest guest

Thanks Dan,

It was one of my greatest fears for him. I was afraid after living with his father, he might have picked up some of his worldy ways.

Love and blessings...

Val

MS and BPD Awareness

Subject: RE: (unknown)To: mserslife Date: Monday, October 13, 2008, 10:20 PM

Hi, Val: Thanks for sharing the photo. It's great to know that despite time apart, he still has the values with which you raised him.Dan U dao_nguuhotmail (DOT) com

To: mserslife@yahoogrou ps.comFrom: a1manladyyahoo (DOT) comDate: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 12:45:54 -0700Subject: (unknown)

Hi all;

Love and blessings... .

Val

MS and BPD Awareness

Get more out of the Web. Learn 10 hidden secrets of Windows Live. Learn Now

Guest guest

Val,

I am so happy for you and your son. What a great thing that you have

been reunited. Enjoy the time you get to spend catching up. He is

very handsome.

Jolie

Guest guest

Thank you, Jolie.

Blessings...

Val

MS and BPD Awareness

Subject: Re: (unknown)To: MSersLife Date: Tuesday, October 14, 2008, 2:20 AM

Val,I am so happy for you and your son. What a great thing that you havebeen reunited. Enjoy the time you get to spend catching up. He isvery handsome.Jolie

Guest guest

It did hereSent: Tuesday, August 17, 2010 1:02 PMTo: mb12 valtrex Subject: (unknown) Does hyperbaric oxygen (mild) help kill viruses?We just got a vitaeris and I'm wondering about whether or not it will kill off things in his gut or not? Rose