RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Wierd feeling

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Kate~

Sorry. Didn't mean to make you hungry. I boiled water today also. But, mine was for caffeine free tea...without sugar. Blahhhh. I gotta go get me some Splenda. But, I'm going to drink it anyway. I don't like water, and this tastes better than that.

LOL love the pun...des-serted...I'm visualizing what it would look like if there were traffic! Cake with oodles of icing, splatting on windshields.

I'm hoping that something comes through with my job applications. If I'm working, I won't be eating. I think this might be good for me. My hubby says I can only work 25-30 hrs. a week though. Little does he know....That's probably all I can do anyway. But, he knows that I'm head strong and I'll probably try to do more than I should. He's right. I'm not saying I wouldn't try, but this time...I think I'll listen.

God bless...Val

Ok, Val and Cassy~You 2 are gittin' me hun-gry! As I just turned off my pot of water, boiling with 3 hard-boiled eggs in it--I opened this email! lol! Our wedding cake was exactly that--carrot cake with cream cheese icing...mmmm--mmm! I have to tell you...I've gone through bizarre times of REALLY overeating-more in the past; bought huge amounts of food; start eating, as I'm driving...then becoming completely disgusted at myself--started chucking the food out the window as I was driving! No--don't worry--it didn't splat on anyone's windshield--I made certain I was on "des-serted" (ha-get it!) anyway..country roads..My cholesterol is 216, and my triglycerides...gulp...472!!! I probably shouldn't even eat 1 egg! I refuse to do drugs for my cholesterol--that's why I'm trying to work out on the treadmill...blessings and hugs to my 'fellow-foodies', kate> Cassy~> I absolutely looooove carrot cake! Especially with cream cheese > frosti! I'm drooling. The next time I pick up a boiled egg, > that's what I'm going to try to visualize...hahaha...LOL> Eat it quick, or throw it away. Can't bear the thought of > throwing away good money? Where's the kids? Nawww. Go ahead and > eat it. You can start your diet tomorrow. I won't tell anyone. > sshhhhhhh... God bless... Val >Please visit: http://www.bicycleman.com awesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.467 / Virus Database: 269.7.6/813 - Release Date: 5/20/07 7:54 AM

Guest guest

You are too funny!!

Gotta luv ya!!! Val

Ok Val! Great idea--I'm ready to do it...AND putting my hand in the center...oops..let me first put down my fork! ~kate> Okay ladies.....tomorrow, May 22, we are all gonna start our > diets. I guess it really doesn't matter which one we choose, but > the important thing is to be there to support eachother. I'm > doing the Atkins. Well, that and whatever I can do on my income. > I'm also going to buy some Hoodia this weekend. I'll take that > with the diet plan. > Alright, everyone hands in the center. Now raise them high and > shout....WhoooooYahhhh!!!God bless... Val >Please visit: http://www.bicycleman.com awesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.467 / Virus Database: 269.7.6/813 - Release Date: 5/20/07 7:54 AM

Guest guest

Hey Kate~

If you have some, I'll take some....like, yesterday!! Drop me an email and let's try to work somthin' out, okay? cop.girl@...

Thanx...Val

Yes, and the folks who first used this, would go on long hunting expeditions, and used the Hoodia to supress their appetites as they were without food for long stretches on these expeditions...I'm on autoship for Hoodia--it is about 'coming out of my ears' as I had stopped taking it..If anyone should need some... kate> Hoodia is a plant that was discovered by some bush people in > Africa, I believe. They chew on it instead of gum. I heard about > this first on 60 Minutes. A journalist found that by chewing > this plant, it actually stopped hunger, and you could lose > weight on it. It took awhile but, now you can buy it in GNC > stores and some of your herb and health food stores.> You can buy it capsuls. I priced it the last time I went to the > GNC store. It comes in all differnt prices depending on the > quantity. I think the smallest bottle they had was $30.00. I > don't remember how many capsuls were it. I think about 30. > I'm going to have to check and see how many caps you have to > take daily. I know at a buck a cap. I'm not gonna be able to > take more than one a day. But, one a day is better than none a day.> GBU...ValPlease visit: http://www.bicycleman.com awesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!

Guest guest

LOL...I'll try not to. My brother is totally addicted to it! shopzilla.com. Never heard of that one. Thanks for the info.

GBU...Val

Re: Wierd feelingHey Sharon~If you want I'll be your diet buddy. I know Atkins is a very good diet. But, really it's more than that. It's a life-style. How 'bout it?bless...Val----- Original Message ----- From: Sharon Marsden To: MSersLife@yahoogrou ps.com ...

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.467 / VirusDatabas: 269.7.6/813 - Release Date: 5/20/07 7:54 AM

Guest guest

I'm almost out...I could use some if you have enough to go around...Val asked first... Hugs Akiba -- Re: Wierd feeling Hey Kate~ If you have some, I'll take some....like, yesterday!! Drop me an email and let's try to work somthin' out, okay? cop.girlearthlink (DOT) net Thanx...Val Re: Wierd feeling Yes, and the folks who first used this, would go on long hunting expeditions, and used the Hoodia to supress their appetites as they were without food for long stretches on these expeditions...I'm on autoship for Hoodia--it is about 'coming out of my ears' as I had stopped taking it..If anyone should need some... kate> Hoodia is a plant that was discovered by some bush people in > Africa, I believe. They chew on it instead of gum. I heard about > this first on 60 Minutes. A journalist found that by chewing > this plant, it actually stopped hunger, and you could lose > weight on it. It took awhile but, now you can buy it in GNC > stores and some of your herb and health food stores.> You can buy it capsuls. I priced it the last time I went to the > GNC store. It comes in all differnt prices depending on the > quantity. I think the smallest bottle they had was $30.00. I > don't remember how many capsuls were it. I think about 30. > I'm going to have to check and see how many caps you have to > take daily. I know at a buck a cap. I'm not gonna be able to > take more than one a day. But, one a day is better than none a day.> GBU...ValPlease visit: http://www.bicycleman.com awesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour! No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.467 / Virus Database: 269.7.6/813 - Release Date: 5/20/07 7:54 AM

Guest guest

Shopzilla is great, you type in what you're looking for and they give you a list of who has it and at what price, I put the list to lowest price first and go from there, that is where I found that awesome price for the coconut oil ($11 for 5 lbs!) hugs Akiba -- Re: Wierd feeling LOL...I'll try not to. My brother is totally addicted to it! shopzilla.com. Never heard of that one. Thanks for the info. GBU...Val Re: Wierd feelingHey Sharon~If you want I'll be your diet buddy. I know Atkins is a very good diet. But, really it's more than that. It's a life-style. How 'bout it?bless...Val----- Original Message ----- From: Sharon Marsden To: MSersLife@yahoogrou ps.com ... No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.467 / VirusDatabas: 269.7.6/813 - Release Date: 5/20/07 7:54 AM No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.467 / Virus Database: 269.7.6/813 - Release Date: 5/20/07 7:54 AM

Guest guest

Great!! Oh what a deal!! My hubby uses coconut oil all the time. He loves it!

Blessings...Val

Re: Wierd feelingHey Sharon~If you want I'll be your diet buddy. I know Atkins is a very good diet. But, really it's more than that. It's a life-style. How 'bout it?bless...Val----- Original Message ----- From: Sharon Marsden To: MSersLife@yahoogrou ps.com ...

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.467 / VirusDatabas: 269.7.6/813 - Release Date: 5/20/07 7:54 AM

Guest guest
http://www.organic-creations.com/servlet/the-682/coconut-oil-76-degree/Detail -- Re: Wierd feeling Great!! Oh what a deal!! My hubby uses coconut oil all the time. He loves it! Blessings...Val Re: Wierd feelingHey Sharon~If you want I'll be your diet buddy. I know Atkins is a very good diet. But, really it's more than that. It's a life-style. How 'bout it?bless...Val----- Original Message ----- From: Sharon Marsden To: MSersLife@yahoogrou ps.com ... No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.467 / VirusDatabas: 269.7.6/813 - Release Date: 5/20/07 7:54 AM No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.467 / Virus Database: 269.7.6/813 - Release Date: 5/20/07 7:54 AM No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.467 / Virus Database: 269.7.6/813 - Release Date: 5/20/07 7:54 AM

Guest guest

Val's first on list for it..But I'll check my 'supply' cabinet and let ya know, Akiba if I have any extra, Akiba~blessings, kate> I'm almost out...I could use some if you have enough to go > around...Valasked first...> > Hugs> > Akiba> > > > -- Re: Wierd feeling> > > > Hey Kate~> > If you have some, I'll take some....like, yesterday!! Drop me > an email and> let's try to work somthin' out, okay? cop.girl@...> > Thanx...Val> > Re: Wierd feeling> > > > > > Yes, and the folks who first used this, would go on long hunting > expeditions and used the Hoodia to supress their appetites as > they were without food> for long stretches on these expeditions...I'm on autoship for > Hoodia--it is> about 'coming out of my ears' as I had stopped taking it..If > anyone should> need some... kate> > > > > > > Hoodia is a plant that was discovered by some bush people in > > > Africa, I believe. They chew on it instead of gum. I heard > about > > > this first on 60 Minutes. A journalist found that by chewing > > > this plant, it actually stopped hunger, and you could lose > > > weight on it. It took awhile but, now you can buy it in GNC > > > stores and some of your herb and health food stores.> > > You can buy it capsuls. I priced it the last time I went to > the > > > GNC store. It comes in all differnt prices depending on the > > > quantity. I think the smallest bottle they had was $30.00. I > > > don't remember how many capsuls were it. I think about 30. > > > I'm going to have to check and see how many caps you have to > > > take daily. I know at a buck a cap. I'm not gonna be able to > > > take more than one a day. But, one a day is better than none a day.> > > GBU...Val> > > > > > > > Please visit: http://www.bicycleman.com > > awesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many > recumbents; perfect> for an MS Bike Tour!> > > > > > > > > > > > No virus found in this incoming message.> > Checked by AVG Free Edition. > > Version: 7.5.467 / Virus Database: 269.7.6/813 - Release Date: > 5/20/07 7:54> AM> > > > > > > Please visit: http://www.bicycleman.com

awesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!

Attachment: vcard [not shown]

Guest guest

Our daughter sells a LOT of kids designer clothes on eBay. She picks them up for next to nothing and you wouldn't believe what people will pay for them. She has gotten dresses for just a few dollars and they sell for $30 or $40!!!

Hugs

nne

Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Lifehttp://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/breastcancerpatients.html

Anxiety Depression and Breast Cancerhttp://health.group.yahoo.com/group/AnxietyDepressionandBreastCancer

Angel Feather Loomerwww.angelfeatherloomer.blogspot.com

Check out my other ornaments atwww.geocities.com/chucky5741/bcornament.html

The Cancer Clubwww.cancerclub.com

I have one word for y'all...eBay. that's where I buy a Lot of my supplements

Hugs

Akiba...

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.467 / Virus Database: 269.7.6/813 - Release Date: 5/20/2007 7:54 AM

Guest guest

Thanx Akiba~

I went to both sites and bookmarked them. I'm going to show them to Tom when he comes home. Val

Guest guest

Anything I can do to help Hugs Akiba -- Re: Wierd feeling Thanx Akiba~ I went to both sites and bookmarked them. I'm going to show them to Tom when he comes home. Val Re: Wierd feelingHey Sharon~If you want I'll be your diet buddy. I know Atkins is a very good diet. But, really it's more than that. It's a life-style. How 'bout it?bless...Val----- Original Message ----- From: Sharon Marsden To: MSersLife@yahoogrou ps.com ... No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.467 / VirusDatabas: 269.7.6/813 - Release Date: 5/20/07 7:54 AM No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.467 / Virus Database: 269.7.6/813 - Release Date: 5/20/07 7:54 AM No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.467 / Virus Database: 269.7.6/813 - Release Date: 5/20/07 7:54 AM

Guest guest

Thankx~

I know I can always count on you and my favorite friends in

cyberspace

Blessed be...Val

Guest guest

Kate.I would luv some if ya got enough.Im super interested,im luvn the sound of

it.Luv ya,cassy

[katelloydkidz@...] wrote:

Yes, and the folks who first used this, would go on long hunting expeditions,

and used the Hoodia to supress their appetites as they were without food for

long stretches on these expeditions...I'm on autoship for Hoodia--it is about

'coming out of my ears' as I had stopped taking it..If anyone should need

some... kate

> Hoodia is a plant that was discovered by some bush people in

> Africa, I believe. They chew on it instead of gum. I heard about

> this first on 60 Minutes. A journalist found that by chewing

> this plant, it actually stopped hunger, and you could lose

> weight on it. It took awhile but, now you can buy it in GNC

> stores and some of your herb and health food stores.

> You can buy it capsuls. I priced it the last time I went to the

> GNC store. It comes in all differnt prices depending on the

> quantity. I think the smallest bottle they had was $30.00. I

> don't remember how many capsuls were in it. I think about 30.

> I'm going to have to check and see how many caps you have to

> take daily. I know at a buck a cap. I'm not gonna be able to

> take more than one a day. But, one a day is better than none a day.

> GBU...Val

Please visit: http://www.bicycleman.com

awesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many recumbents; perfect for

an MS Bike Tour!

Guest guest

Please let me know what you find out about it. I'm really interested in it too unless it costs too much. Thanks. PJcassandra workmn wrote: Kate.I would luv some if ya got enough.Im super interested,im luvn the sound of it.Luv ya,cassy[katelloydkidzoptonline (DOT) net] wrote:Yes, and the folks who first used this, would go on long hunting expeditions, and used the Hoodia to supress

their appetites as they were without food for long stretches on these expeditions...I'm on autoship for Hoodia--it is about 'coming out of my ears' as I had stopped taking it..If anyone should need some... kate> Hoodia is a plant that was discovered by some bush people in > Africa, I believe. They chew on it instead of gum. I heard about > this first on 60 Minutes. A journalist found that by chewing > this plant, it actually stopped hunger, and you could lose > weight on it. It took awhile but, now you can buy it in GNC > stores and some of your herb and health food stores.> You can buy it capsuls. I priced it the last time I went to the > GNC store. It comes in all differnt prices depending on the > quantity. I think the smallest bottle they had was $30.00. I > don't remember how many capsuls were in it. I think about 30. > I'm going to have to check and see how many caps you have to

> take daily. I know at a buck a cap. I'm not gonna be able to > take more than one a day. But, one a day is better than none a day.> GBU...ValPlease visit: http://www.bicycleman.comawesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!

Got a little couch potato?

Check out fun summer activities for kids.

Guest guest

Go to http://www.atkins.com/carb-counter. There's a good, easy carb counter there.Sharon Re: Wierd feelingOmG Trista! 33 lbs.im 6 weeks?Wowwww. Wish I could do that,wanna share some tips?OR an example of the kinds of food you ate?That just blows me away,I soooo need to lose,tried on some of my 16 size pants and there getn a lil snug.Just last summer a size 14 was very loose. I always wear sweatpants and jammies,but with summer coming I wanted to try the capris.No luck there.lol. HUGZ,cassy(notice I didnt say Lots of love?Now im conscious about it.lol.)....

Got a little couch potato?

Check out fun summer activities for kids.

Guest guest

And I Herb. They have good prices, too. http://www.iherb.com/store/Sharon----- Original Message ----To: MSersLife Sent: Monday, May 21, 2007 1:17:31 PMSubject: Re: Wierd feeling

I have one word for y'all...eBay. that's where I buy a Lot of my supplements Hugs Akiba -- Re: Wierd feeling So does that mean they dont sell the kind you can chew?sounds very interesting. Hopefully it is jus 1 a day,cuz a buck a pill,ahhh.Let me know if ya find out how much you gotta take.Man,I love it here.Im findn out all this info,and hopefully ill lose some pounds.lol.Get into my bakini.Rofl. lol.jus kidn,dont think ive worn a bikini since I was a toddler.lol. And havnt worn a bathing suit for wayyyyy to many yrs. To admit.lol.lol.[cop.girlearthlink (DOT) net] wrote:Hoodia is a plant that was discovered by some bush people in Africa, I believe. They chew on it instead

of gum. I heard about this first on 60 Minutes. A journalist found that by chewing this plant, it actually stopped hunger, and you could lose weight on it. It took awhile but, now you can buy it in GNC stores and some of your herb and health food stores.You can buy it capsuls. I priced it the last time I went to the GNC store. It comes in all differnt prices depending on the quantity. I think the smallest bottle they had was $30.00. I don't remember how many capsuls were in it. I think about 30. I'm going to have to check and see how many caps you have to take daily. I know at a buck a cap. I'm not gonna be able to take more than one a day. But, one a day is better than none a day.GBU...Val Re: Wierd feelingHey Sharon~If you want I'll be your diet buddy. I know Atkins is a very good diet. But, really it's more than that. It's a life-style. How 'bout it?God bless...Val----- Original Message ----- From: Sharon Marsden To: MSersLife@yahoogrou ps.com ...

Guest guest

LoL.Im not to sure! Lol.

[cop.girl@...] wrote:

I don't think they do sell the plant you can chew. I haven't seen it.

Bikini...bathingsuit??? What's that?? LOL Val

LoL.I think I just ate about a half....

Guest guest

LoL! Put that fork down kate! Lol.lol.jk.If ya woulda seen how many times I had

a fork today ya woulda freaked.lol.Carrot cake anyone?lol. luv

ya,cassy

[katelloydkidz@...] wrote:

Ok Val! Great idea--I'm ready to do it...AND putting my hand in the

center...oops..let me first put down my fork! ~kate

> Okay ladies.....tomorrow, May 22, we are all gonna start our

> diets. I guess it really doesn't matter which one we choose, but

> the important thing is to be there to support eachother. I'm

> doing the Atkins. Well, that and whatever I can do on my income.

> I'm also going to buy some Hoodia this weekend. I'll take that

> with the diet plan.

> Alright, everyone hands in the center. Now raise them high and

> shout....WhoooooYahhhh!!!God bless... Val

>

Please visit: http://www.bicycleman.com

awesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many recumbents; perfect for

an MS Bike Tour!

Guest guest

Ahhh.What a sweetie.I live in Sacramento,California.Its getn hot.I dont leave

the house much,and got good ol' central air that makes the sweatpants ok to

wear.It is when I go to doctor appointments that I cant handle the

pants.So,thats why the other day I got my capris out(thats as short as ill

go)lol.Well,I only got 1 pair that fit loose enough! Ughh.Thats why im wantn to

loose weight.I cant stand tight pants or even shirts,so im wearn jammies and

sweatpants mostly.Lots of luv,cassy

[cop.girl@...] wrote:

It's not the same as Trista's diet. But, they are very simular. Mine is

basically mostly proteins and green leafy veggies. No sugar at all. Low carbs. I

think Trista's may not allow as much fat as mine. (kimkins vs. Atkins)

My husband just called me and said this weekend he's taking me out to get a few

summer clothes. And he said he wants to help me lose the weight. What a sweetie.

It's always nice when the hubby supports what I'm doing. I told him that I

didn't want to get too many summer clothes though. I plan on shrinking ALOT, I

don't plan on wearing them for long. I'm gonna have to buy some more clothes

after the weight loss.

Where do you live? It been too hot for sweatpants here for awhile now.

GBU...Val

LoL! Yes.its got cream cheeseeee frosting.Im gonna eat uno mass piece today

and have the kids eat the rest.LoL.I got fruits and veggies,do those have

carbs?you know how produce is,no labels.So bread even wheat or no bread??

[cop.girl@...] wrote:

Cassy~

I absolutely looooove carrot cake! Especially with cream cheese frosting! I'm

drooling. The next time I pick up a boiled egg, that's what I'm going to try to

visualize...hahaha...LOL

Eat it quick, or throw it away. Can't bear the thought of throwing away good

money? Where's the kids?....

Guest guest

I LOVE iherb! Love,

n Rojas5915@...

Re: Wierd feelingHey Sharon~If you want I'll be your diet buddy. I know Atkins is a very good diet. But, really it's more than that. It's a life-style. How 'bout it?God bless...Val----- Original Message ----- From: Sharon Marsden To: MSersLife@yahoogrou ps.com ...

Guest guest

Silly me....Do you know what I did? I sent Cassy an edited version of the carb counter. Not nearly as good as the one on the site. Why didn't I look there first?? DUH...

Thank you and God bless....Val

Re: Wierd feelingOmG Trista! 33 lbs.im 6 weeks?Wowwww. Wish I could do that,wanna share some tips?OR an example of the kinds of food you ate?That just blows me away,I soooo need to lose,tried on some of my 16 size pants and there getn a lil snug.Just last summer a size 14 was very loose. I always wear sweatpants and jammies,but with summer coming I wanted to try the capris.No luck there.lol. HUGZ,cassy(notice I didnt say Lots of love?Now im conscious about it.lol.)....

Got a little couch potato? Check out fun summer activities for kids.