RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Happy Mother's Day...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Awwww Kate I am sorry everyone forgot Mother's Day by you. Chuck and I send a hug.

Hugs

nne

Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Lifehttp://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/breastcancerpatients.html

Anxiety Depression and Breast Cancerhttp://health.group.yahoo.com/group/AnxietyDepressionandBreastCancer

Angel Feather Loomerwww.angelfeatherloomer.blogspot.com

Check out my other ornaments atwww.geocities.com/chucky5741/bcornament.html

The Cancer Clubwww.cancerclub.com

Happy Mother's Day...

To all Mommies...if you are feeling like ME~unrecognized, ignored and not being wished a Happy Mother's Day---here I am to say I'm thinking of ya all!

Funny...every year I've gotten spoiled and had breakfast in bed on Mother's Day...Today--everyone forgot it's Mother's Day....oh well...

Just ordered sushi for what we call "linner" or "dunch" which is, of course, combo of lunch and dinner, or dinner and lunch...whatever...might just buy myself some posies too--as no one else IS! Maybe even an icecream cake...sorry, just having a wee pity party for me-self this day...love to all on group~or as n would say, to all on board the SS cruiseship to MS>>>Please visit: http://www.bicycleman.com awesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.467 / Virus Database: 269.7.0/801 - Release Date: 5/12/2007 6:40 PM

Guest guest

Hey Kate.Happy mothers day to you too! Dont worry im feeln under appreciated

to.This mornin asked fiance if he'd make me a pot of coffee since it was mothers

day,he lets out a ahh then goes to make iit.Well I asked him to make me a cup

and he never brought it so off I went to get it,then I see he only made 1 cup!

And there was about a tsp. Of grounds in the filter.Ughhh.considering he knows I

drink 3 cups,so lucky me had to re do it.So a lil bit later and he takes off to

the fle market.Double ughh.lol.No card nothing.:( but thats ok cuz mom is comn

over to give me sumthn and bring my cute lil niece,so im join the pity party

k.lol.Do sumthn for you today ok.Big big hugz, cassy

[katelloydkidz@...] wrote:

To all Mommies...if you are feeling like ME~unrecognized, ignored and not being

wished a Happy Mother's Day---here I am to say I'm thinking of ya all!

Funny...every year I've gotten spoiled and had breakfast in bed on Mother's

Day...Today--everyone forgot it's Mother's Day....oh well...

Just ordered sushi for what we call " linner " or " dunch " which is, of course,

combo of lunch and dinner, or dinner and lunch...whatever...might just buy

myself some posies too--as no one else IS! Maybe even an icecream cake...sorry,

just having a wee pity party for me-self this day...love to all on group~or as

n would say, to all on board the SS cruiseship to MS>>>

Please visit: http://www.bicycleman.com

awesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many recumbents; perfect for

an MS Bike Tour!

Guest guest

I'm So sorry love...at least you do have US! And we'll never desert you or "diss" you...you are far too a good a friend...just wish I could give you a hug and make it all better Hugs Akiba -- Happy Mother's Day... To all Mommies...if you are feeling like ME~unrecognized, ignored and not being wished a Happy Mother's Day---here I am to say I'm thinking of ya all! Funny...every year I've gotten spoiled and had breakfast in bed on Mother's Day...Today--everyone forgot it's Mother's Day....oh well... Just ordered sushi for what we call "linner" or "dunch" which is, of course, combo of lunch and dinner, or dinner and lunch...whatever...might just buy myself some posies too--as no one else IS! Maybe even an icecream cake...sorry, just having a wee pity party for me-self this day...love to all on group~or as n would say, to all on board the SS cruiseship to MS>>>Please visit: http://www.bicycleman.com awesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!

Guest guest

Yepper! What Akiba said~

We love you, and don't forget that! You may not be my mommy, but I recognize you and love you.

God bless....

Valene

-- Happy Mother's Day...

To all Mommies...if you are feeling like ME~unrecognized, ignored and not being wished a Happy Mother's Day---here I am to say I'm thinking of ya all!

Funny...every year I've gotten spoiled and had breakfast in bed on Mother's Day...Today--everyone forgot it's Mother's Day....oh well...

Just ordered sushifr what we call "linner" or "dunch" which is, of course, combo of lunch and dinner, or dinner and lunch...whatever...might just buy myself some posies too--as no one else IS! Maybe even an icecream cake...sorry, just having a wee pity party for me-self this day...love to all on group~or as n would say, to all on board the SS cruiseship to MS>>>Please visit: http://www.bicycleman.com awesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!

Guest guest

Oh good grief!! Would it be too much of a hardship to be acknowledged at least one day of the year? So sorry. If I was there with you, I'd make you a whole pot!!

God bless...

Valene

-- Re: Happy Mother's Day...

Hey Kate.Happy mothers day to you too! Dont worry im feeln under appreciated to.This mornin asked fiance if he'd make me a pot of coffee since it was mothers day,he lets out a ahh then goes to make iit.Well I asked him to make me a cup and he never brought it so off I went to get it,then I see he only made 1 cup! And there was about a tsp. Of grounds in the filter.Ughhh.considering he knows I drink 3 cups,so lucky me had to re do it.So a lil bit later and he takes off to the fle market.Double ughh.lol.No card nothing.:( but thats ok cuz mom is comn over to give me sumthn and bring my cute lil niece,so im join the pity party k.lol.Do sumthn for you today ok.Big big hugz, cassy[katelloydkidzoptonline (DOT) net] wrote:To all Mommies...if you are feeling like ME~unrecognized, ignored and not being wished a Happy Mother's Day---here I am to say I'm thinking of ya all!Funny...every year I've gotten spoiled and had breakfast in bed on Mother's Day...Today--everyone forgot it's Mother's Day....oh well...Just ordered sushi for what we call "linner" or "dunch" which is, of course, combo of lunch and dinner, or dinner and lunch...whatever...might just buy myself some posies too--as no one else IS! Maybe even an icecream cake...sorry, just having a wee pity party for me-self this day...love to all on group~or as n would say, to all on board the SS cruiseship to MS>>>Please visit: http://www.bicycleman.comawesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!

Guest guest

I think that's just rotten. Wait till Father's day...which I *hope* you'll conveniently "forget"? Hugs Akiba -- Re: Happy Mother's Day... Hey Kate.Happy mothers day to you too! Dont worry im feeln under appreciated to.This mornin asked fiance if he'd make me a pot of coffee since it was mothers day,he lets out a ahh then goes to make iit.Well I asked him to make me a cup and he never brought it so off I went to get it,then I see he only made 1 cup! And there was about a tsp. Of grounds in the filter.Ughhh.considering he knows I drink 3 cups,so lucky me had to re do it.So a lil bit later and he takes off to the fle market.Double ughh.lol.No card nothing.:( but thats ok cuz mom is comn over to give me sumthn and bring my cute lil niece,so im join the pity party k.lol.Do sumthn for you today ok.Big big hugz, cassy[katelloydkidzoptonline (DOT) net] wrote:To all Mommies...if you are feeling like ME~unrecognized, ignored and not being wished a Happy Mother's Day---here I am to say I'm thinking of ya all!Funny...every year I've gotten spoiled and had breakfast in bed on Mother's Day...Today--everyone forgot it's Mother's Day....oh well...Just ordered sushi for what we call "linner" or "dunch" which is, of course, combo of lunch and dinner, or dinner and lunch...whatever...might just buy myself some posies too--as no one else IS! Maybe even an icecream cake...sorry, just having a wee pity party for me-self this day...love to all on group~or as n would say, to all on board the SS cruiseship to MS>>>Please visit: http://www.bicycleman.comawesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!

Guest guest

Im thinkn so Akiba.Rotten rotten.lol.He went to walmart and I had him pick up a

gift for my mom.he got her a outfit,and got me a card! Rotten day on his

part.But my oldest made me a keychain with her pic in it at school and a

card,now my 3 yr.old is making a card for me.He was gone for hours too.Youd

think he woulda at least got me a rose,cmon walmart has everything.It is rather

depressing,dont know what his deal is but im getn pretty tired of it! Well I got

my girls and thats enough for me,there lil treasures are brightening my day.Hugz

to all,cassy

[] wrote:

Guest guest

Thanks Val! Who woulda ever thought coffee would be such a biggie?ugh.He never

makes it for me so I figured ok,its mothers day maybe he will.Go figure! HE got

me a card,and of all things it says I got a good man.or sum lame stuff.ugh.Not

even a rose or nuthn.Im so hurt,hes really getn to me these days,I mean what

does that mean ya know?one day of the yr. To show his appreciation for me bein

such a good mom,well,its a good thing I know I am and dont need him to tell

me.It seems hes groing further from me since hes been workn in Reno.Just dont

know what to make of any of this.Good thing I got all you and the rest of my

fam.Luv ya all to pieces,cassy

[cop.girl@...] wrote:

Oh good grief!! Would it be too much of a hardship to be acknowledged at

least one day of the year? So sorry. If I was there with you, I'd make you a

whole pot!!

God bless...

Valene

Hey Kate.Happy mothers day to you too! Dont worry im feeln under appreciated

to.This mornin asked fiance if he'd make me a pot of coffee since it was

mothers day,he lets out a ahh then goes to make iit.Well I asked him to make

me a cup and he never brought it so off I went to get it,then I see he only

made 1 cup! And there was about a tsp. Of grounds in the filter.Ughhh

considering he knows I drink 3 cups,so lucky me had to re do it.So a lil bit

later and he takes off to the fle market.Double ughh.lol.No card nothing.:(

but thats ok cuz mom is comn over to give me sumthn and bring my cute lil

niece,so im join the pity party k.lol.Do sumthn for you today ok.Big big

hugz, cassy

To all Mommies...if you are feeling like ME~unrecognized, ignored and not

being wished a Happy Mother's Day---here I am to say I'm thinking of ya all!

Funny...every year I've gotten spoiled and had breakfast in bed on Mother's

Day...Today--everyone forgot it's Mother's Day....oh well...

Just ordered sushi for what we call " linner " or " dunch " which is, of course,

combo of lunch and dinner, or dinner and lunch...whatever...might just buy

myself some posies too--as no one else IS! Maybe even an icecream cake..

sorry, just having a wee pity party for me-self this day...love to all on

group~or as n would say, to all on board the SS cruiseship to MS>>>

awesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many recumbents; perfect

for an MS Bike Tour!

Guest guest

Thanks everyone! You have cheered me considerably! I had to laugh, Val--as your beautiful pic/image obscured some of your sign off--so it looked as though you note was signed, 'God'...!

I think no matter our age, or even our gender, so many here are so very maternal and nurturing in this compassion and encouragement. This is truly a wonderful family to be a part of! much love to all! kate> Yepper! What Akiba said~> > We love you, and don't forget that! You may not be my mommy, but > I recognize> you and love you.> > God bless....> > Valene> -- Happy Mother's Day...> > To all Mommies...if you are feeling like ME~unrecognized, > ignored and not> being wished a Happy Mother's Day---here I am to say I'm > thinking of ya all!> Funny...every year I've gotten spoiled and had breakfast in bed > on Mother's> Day...Today--everyone forgot it's Mother's Day....oh well...> Just ordered sushifr what we call "linner" or "dunch" which is, > of course,> combo of lunch and dinner, or dinner and > lunch...whatever...might just buy> myself some posies too--as no one else IS! Maybe even an > icecream cake..> sorry, just having a wee pity party for me-self this day...love > to all on> group~or as n would say, to all on board the SS cruiseship > to MS>>>> > > Please visit: http://www.bicycleman.com > awesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many > recumbents; perfect> for an MS Bike Tour!> > > > > Please visit: http://www.bicycleman.com

awesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!

Attachment: vcard [not shown]

Guest guest

Ok...Moms~let's unite! We should all treat ourselves to a spa day, one day this wk! How bout a massage? a Manicure, pediure....we need to celebrate US! even if our kids and alleged 'better halfs' aren't! Well...I have to say--my father-in-law "taught" my husband to say/believe/KNOW: that I am NOT HIS mother; hence no card, no gift, no recognition to me...It's funny though. I'm the one -year after year that sends a special gift to both his mom and my mom. This year it was a basket of fruit, tea, biscuits and candy for his mom; for my mom, lavender flowers--all different types, with truffles...I cannot believe your guy got you a card pointing out that YOU have a good man? Now that's bizarre...Guess for father's day--fair play to get him one that says how fantastic YOU are!...think I'm finally done with venting for the day now...kate> Thanks Val! Who woulda ever thought coffee would be such a > biggie?ugh.He never makes it for me so I figured ok,its mothers > day maybe he will.Go figure! HE got me a card,and of all things > it says I got a good man.or sum lame stuff.ugh.Not even a rose > or nuthn.Im so hurt,hes really getn to me these days,I mean what > does that mean ya know?one day of the yr. To show his > appreciation for me bein such a good mom,well,its a good thing I > know I am and dont need him to tell me.It seems hes groing > further from me since hes been workn in Reno.Just dont know what > to make of any of this.Good thing I got all you and the rest of > my fam.Luv ya all to pieces,cassy> > [cop.girl@...] wrote:> Oh good grief!! Would it be too much of a hardship to be > acknowledged at> least one day of the year? So sorry. If I was there with you, > I'd make you a> whole pot!!> > God bless...> > > > Valene> -- Re: Happy Mother's Day...> > Hey Kate.Happy mothers day to you too! Dont worry im feeln under > appreciatedto.This mornin asked fiance if he'd make me a pot of > coffee since it was> mothers day,he lets out a ahh then goes to make iit.Well I asked > him to make> me a cup and he never brought it so off I went to get it,then I > see he only> made 1 cup! And there was about a tsp. Of grounds in the filter.Ughhh> considering he knows I drink 3 cups,so lucky me had to re do > it.So a lil bit> later and he takes off to the fle market.Double ughh.lol.No card > nothing.:(but thats ok cuz mom is comn over to give me sumthn > and bring my cute lil> niece,so im join the pity party k.lol.Do sumthn for you today > ok.Big big> hugz, cassy> > [katelloydkidz@...] wrote:> To all Mommies...if you are feeling like ME~unrecognized, > ignored and not> being wished a Happy Mother's Day---here I am to say I'm > thinking of ya all!> Funny...every year I've gotten spoiled and had breakfast in bed > on Mother's> Day...Today--everyone forgot it's Mother's Day....oh well...> Just ordered sushi for what we call "linner" or "dunch" which > is, of course,> combo of lunch and dinner, or dinner and > lunch...whatever...might just buy> myself some posies too--as no one else IS! Maybe even an > icecream cake..> sorry, just having a wee pity party for me-self this day...love > to all on> group~or as n would say, to all on board the SS cruiseship > to MS>>>> > Please visit: http://www.bicycleman.com> awesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many > recumbents; perfect> for an MS Bike Tour!> > > > > > > Please visit: http://www.bicycleman.com

awesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!

Guest guest

What???!

Am I missing something here? An outfit for mom and a card SO? Shouldn't that be the other way around?

Love,

Valene

Im thinkn so Akiba.Rotten rotten.lol.He went to walmart and I had him pick up a gift for my mom.he got her a outfit,and got me a card! Rotten day on his part.But my oldest made me a keychain with her pic in it at school and a card,now my 3 yr.old is making a card for me.He was gone for hours too.Youd think he woulda at least got me a rose,cmon walmart has everything.It is rather depressing,dont know what his deal is but im getn pretty tired of it! Well I got my girls and thats enough for me,there lil treasures are brightening my day.Hugz to all,cassy[] wrote:

Guest guest

Whoa!! Sure didn't mean for that to happen! I sure wouldn't want anyone to think that I think that much of myself. I don't even compare.

I have been compared to a soft fluffy pillow, though.

Love,

Valene

-- Happy Mother's Day...> > To all Mommies...if you are feeling like ME~unrecognized, > ignored and not> being wished a Happy Mother's Day---here I am to say I'm > thinking of ya all!> Funny...every year I've gotten spoiled and had breakfast in bed > on Mother's> Day...Today--everyone forgot it's Mother's Day....oh well...> Just ordered sushifr what we call "linner" or "dunch" which is, > of course,> combo of lunch and dinner, or dinner and > lunch...whatever...might just buy> myself some posies too--as no one else IS! Maybe even an > icecream cake..> sorry, just having a wee pity party for me-self this day...love > to all on> group~or as n would say, to all on board the SS cruiseship > to MS>>>> > > Please visit: http:/ww.bicycleman.com > awesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many > recumbents; perfect> for an MS Bike Tour!> > > > > Please visit: http://www.bicycleman.com awesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!

Guest guest

Tell me about it.I was so hurt.Well,I asked him to go to walmart to get my mom a

gift(of course I thought id get one as well) but nope.My ma felt so bad for

me.At least she gave me sumthn,a cute pair of earings and sunglasses,she wanted

to give me the bottoms she got I said no way mom thats your gift.I told him why

didnt you get me sumthn?He says I had a hard enough time findn your moms!ugh.So

I was like cmon a single rose anything?Asked if he even thought about it and he

said ya.~ive me a break.Barf...lol.Told him it was the worst mothers day ive

ever had.He coulda said babe I luv you your such a good mom and thankyou,that

woulda been better than a gift.Nope not even that.;(To sad.Love you to

pieces.thanks for caring.Hugz,cassy

[cop.girl@...] wrote:

What???!

Am I missing something here? An outfit for mom and a card SO? Shouldn't that

be the other way around?

Love,

Valene

Im thinkn so Akiba.Rotten rotten.lol.He went to walmart and I had him pick

up a gift for my mom.he got her a outfit,and got me a card! Rotten day on

his part.But my oldest made me a keychain with her pic in it at school and a

card,now my 3 yr.old is making a card for me.He was gone for hours too.Youd

think he woulda at least got me a rose,cmon walmart has everything.It is

rather depressing,dont know what his deal is but im getn pretty tired of it!

Well I got my girls and thats enough for me,there lil treasures are

brightening my day.Hugz to all,cassy

[] wrote:

Guest guest

Kate.tell me about it.I was in shock.I also always call or write to his fam on

holidays.Today I called and left his mom a message sayn happy mothers day and

she didnt even call back.He had already told her on mexican mothers day witch I

think was Friday,but of course she dosnt call me.I think she is resenting me cuz

im not moving to Reno.but of course she dosnt talk to me about it instead I hear

about it from my sis in law.That is ridiculous for a man not to acknowledge his

wife or childrens mom on mothers day,I dont care if its not there mother.They

should be forever grrateful.Being a mother is the most challenging rewarding job

there is it takes alot of patience and respect and to not be told that what we

are doing is amazing in either words gifts whatever is just BS! I hope your

hubby dosnt agree with what his father taught him,and I hope you got a great

gift.You deserve an all day spa day so go for it! You are a great mother and

awesome person! Luv ya to pieces,cassy

Ok...Moms~let's unite! We should all treat ourselves to a spa day, one day this

wk! How bout a massage? a Manicure, pediure....we need to celebrate US! even if

our kids and alleged 'better halfs' aren't! Well...I have to say--my

father-in-law " taught " my husband to say/believe/KNOW: that I am NOT HIS mother;

hence no card, no gift, no recognition to me...It's funny though. I'm the one

-year after year that sends a special gift to both his mom and my mom. This year

it was a basket of fruit, tea, biscuits and candy for his mom; for my mom,

lavender flowers--all different types, with truffles...I cannot believe your guy

got you a card pointing out that YOU have a good man? Now that's bizarre...Guess

for father's day--fair play to get him one that says how fantastic YOU

are!...think I'm finally done with venting for the day now...kate

> Thanks Val! Who woulda ever thought coffee would be such a

> biggie?ugh.He never makes it for me so I figured ok,its mothers

> day maybe he will.Go figure! HE got me a card,and of all things

> it says I got a good man.or sum lame stuff.ugh.Not even a rose

> or nuthn.Im so hurt,hes really getn to me these days,I mean what

> does that mean ya know?one day of the yr. To show his

> appreciation for me bein such a good mom,well,its a good thing I

> know I am and dont need him to tell me.It seems hes groing

> further from me since hes been workn in Reno.Just dont know what

> to make of any of this.Good thing I got all you and the rest of

> my fam.Luv ya all to pieces,cassy

>

> [cop.girl@...] wrote:

> Oh good grief!! Would it be too much of a hardship to be

> acknowledged at

> least one day of the year? So sorry. If I was there with you,

> I'd make you a

> whole pot!!

>

> God bless...

>

>

>

> Valene

> -- Re: Happy Mother's Day...

>

> Hey Kate.Happy mothers day to you too! Dont worry im feeln under

> appreciatedto.This mornin asked fiance if he'd make me a pot of

> coffee since it was

> mothers day,he lets out a ahh then goes to make iit.Well I asked

> him to make

> me a cup and he never brought it so off I went to get it,then I

> see he only

> made 1 cup! And there was about a tsp. Of grounds in the filter.Ughhh

> considering he knows I drink 3 cups,so lucky me had to re do

> it.So a lil bit

> later and he takes off to the fle market.Double ughh.lol.No card

> nothing.:(but thats ok cuz mom is comn over to give me sumthn

> and bring my cute lil

> niece,so im join the pity party k.lol.Do sumthn for you today

> ok.Big big

> hugz, cassy

>

> [katelloydkidz@...] wrote:

> To all Mommies...if you are feeling like ME~unrecognized,

> ignored and not

> being wished a Happy Mother's Day---here I am to say I'm

> thinking of ya all!

> Funny...every year I've gotten spoiled and had breakfast in bed

> on Mother's

> Day...Today--everyone forgot it's Mother's....

Guest guest

Well I'll give you a big hug Akiba -- Re: Happy Mother's Day... Tell me about it.I was so hurt.Well,I asked him to go to walmart to get my mom a gift(of course I thought id get one as well) but nope.My ma felt so bad for me.At least she gave me sumthn,a cute pair of earings and sunglasses,she wanted to give me the bottoms she got I said no way mom thats your gift.I told him why didnt you get me sumthn?He says I had a hard enough time findn your moms!ugh.So I was like cmon a single rose anything?Asked if he even thought about it and he said ya.~ive me a break.Barf...lol.Told him it was the worst mothers day ive ever had.He coulda said babe I luv you your such a good mom and thankyou,that woulda been better than a gift.Nope not even that.;(To sad.Love you to pieces.thanks for caring.Hugz,cassy[cop.girlearthlink (DOT) net] wrote:What???!Am I missing something here? An outfit for mom and a card SO? Shouldn't thatbe the other way around?Love,Valene-------Original Message-------From: cassandra workmnDate: 05/13/07 06:20:25 PMTo: MSersLife Subject: Re: Happy Mother's Day...Im thinkn so Akiba.Rotten rotten.lol.He went to walmart and I had him pickup a gift for my mom.he got her a outfit,and got me a card! Rotten day onhis part.But my oldest made me a keychain with her pic in it at school and acard,now my 3 yr.old is making a card for me.He was gone for hours too.Youdthink he woulda at least got me a rose,cmon walmart has everything.It israther depressing,dont know what his deal is but im getn pretty tired of it!Well I got my girls and thats enough for me,there lil treasures arebrightening my day.Hugz to all,cassy[] wrote:

Guest guest

I agree. Akiba -- Re: Happy Mother's Day...> > Hey Kate.Happy mothers day to you too! Dont worry im feeln under > appreciatedto.This mornin asked fiance if he'd make me a pot of > coffee since it was> mothers day,he lets out a ahh then goes to make iit.Well I asked > him to make> me a cup and he never brought it so off I went to get it,then I > see he only> made 1 cup! And there was about a tsp. Of grounds in the filter.Ughhh> considering he knows I drink 3 cups,so lucky me had to re do > it.So a lil bit> later and he takes off to the fle market.Double ughh.lol.No card > nothing.:(but thats ok cuz mom is comn over to give me sumthn > and bring my cute lil> niece,so im join the pity party k.lol.Do sumthn for you today > ok.Big big> hugz, cassy> > [katelloydkidzoptonline (DOT) net] wrote:> To all Mommies...if you are feeling like ME~unrecognized, > ignored and not> being wished a Happy Mother's Day---here I am to say I'm > thinking of ya all!> Funny...every year I've gotten spoiled and had breakfast in bed > on Mother's> Day...Today--everyone forgot it's Mother's....

Guest guest

Cassy~my hub TOTALLY agrees--I am NOT his mom; there should be NO expecting a gift from HIM. and well, there wasn't.~hugs to you, Cassy, kate> Kate.tell me about it.I was in shock.I also always call or write > to his fam on holidays.Today I called and left his mom a message > sayn happy mothers day and she didnt even call back.He had > already told her on mexican mothers day witch I think was > Friday,but of course she dosnt call me.I think she is resenting > me cuz im not moving to Reno.but of course she dosnt talk to me > about it instead I hear about it from my sis in law.That is > ridiculous for a man not to acknowledge his wife or childrens > mom on mothers day,I dont care if its not there mother.They > should be forever grrateful.Being a mother is the most > challenging rewarding job there is it takes alot of patience and > respect and to not be told that what we are doing is amazing in > either words gifts whatever is just BS! I hope your hubby dosnt > agree with what his father taught him,and I hope you got a great > gift.You deserve an all day spa day so go for it! You are a > great mother and awesome person! Luv ya to pieces,cassy> Please visit: http://www.bicycleman.com

Guest guest

Ahh.Kate.that is just wrong! All these years nuthn?Im sorry,did the kids give or

make you anything?

Cassy~my hub TOTALLY agrees--I am NOT his mom; there should be NO expecting a

gift from HIM. and well, there wasn't.~hugs to you, Cassy, kate

> Kate.tell me about it.I was in shock.I also always call or write

> to his fam on holidays.Today I called and left his mom a message

> sayn happy mothers day and she didnt even call back.He had

> already told her on mexican mothers day witch I think was

> Friday,but of course she dosnt call me.I think she is resenting

> me cuz im not moving to Reno.but of course she dosnt talk to me

> about it instead I hear about it from my sis in law.That is

> ridiculous for a man not to acknowledge his wife or childrens

> mom on mothers day,I dont care if its not there mother.They

> should be forever grrateful.Being a mother is the most

> challenging rewarding job there is it takes alot of patience and

> respect and to not be told that what we are doing is amazing in

> either words gifts whatever is just BS! I hope your hubby dosnt

> agree with what his father taught him,and I hope you got a great

> gift.You deserve an all day spa day so go for it! You are a

> great mother and awesome person! Luv ya to pieces,cassy

>

an MS Bike Tour!

Guest guest

Thought I would chime in here. My late husband always said "you are not my mother" Therefore no card nor gift. Just a kiss.

HAPPINESS and BUTTERFLIES to all

Lynn Re: Happy Mother's Day...> > Hey Kate.Happy mothers day to you too! Dont worry im feeln under > appreciatedto.This mornin asked fiance if he'd make me a pot of > coffee since it was> mothers day,he lets out a ahh then goes to make iit.Well I asked > him to make> me a cup and he never brought it so off I went to get it,then I > see he only> made 1 cup! And there was about a tsp. Of grounds in the filter.Ughhh> considering he knows I drink 3 cups,so lucky me had to re do > it.So a lil bit> later and he takes off to the fle market.Double ughh.lol.No card > nothing.:(but thats ok cuz mom is comn over to give me sumthn > and bring my cute lil> niece,so im join the pity party k.lol.Do sumthn for you today > ok.Big big> hugz, cassy> > [katelloydkidz@...] wrote:> To all Mommies...if you are feeling like ME~unrecognized, > ignored and not> being wished a Happy Mother's Day---here I am to say I'm > thinking of ya all!> Funny...every year I've gotten spoiled and had breakfast in bed > on Mother's> Day...Today--everyone forgot it's Mother's Day....oh well...> Just ordered sushi for what we call "linner" or "dunch" which > is, of course,> combo of lunch and dinner, or dinner and > lunch...whatever...might just buy> myself some posies too--as no one else IS! Maybe even an > icecream cake..> sorry, just having a wee pity party for me-self this day...love > to all on> group~or as n would say, to all on board the SS cruiseship > to MS>>>> > Please visit: http://www.bicycleman.com> awesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many > recumbents; perfect> for an MS Bike Tour!> > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

My daughter, , who has the same b-day as our dear Chuck, gave me a photo frame she painted at school--it is some sort of plexiglass--so she painted it bright purples and pinks, and it has her photo in it-and it is in my big kitchen window over my sink, so the sun can shine through it. My son, , 7 gave me a precious handprint in plaster!...The older kids said they had no money to buy me anything, and if they had bought something--it would have been with MY money! I said, well, gee--at least it would have been something you picked out at least! lol! I tried not to let it get to me...Don't feel much like a good mommy these days anyway with MS....bless you all, kate> Ahh.Kate.that is just wrong! All these years nuthn?Im sorry,did > the kids give or make you anything?> >> > > > Please visit: http://www.bicycleman.com

Guest guest

:( WELL,I hope it was a good kiss!:) lol.My girls made me the sweetest stuff so

it made up for a crappy day.lol.I told my fiance it would be nice to be told how

luvd I am though,dont gotta pay for that,and its the best gift of all.Hugz,cassy

[happybutterflies@...] wrote:

Thought I would chime in here. My late husband always said " you are not my

mother " Therefore no card nor gift. Just a kiss.

HAPPINESS and BUTTERFLIES to all

Lynn

Re: Happy Mother's Day...

>

> Hey Kate.Happy mothers day to you too! Dont worry im feeln under

> appreciatedto.This mornin asked fiance if he'd make me a pot of

> coffee since it was

> mothers day,he lets out a ahh then goes to make iit.Well I asked

> him to make

> me a cup and he never brought it so off I went to get it,then I

> see he only

> made 1 cup! And there was about a tsp. Of grounds in the filter.Ughhh

> considering he knows I drink 3 cups,so lucky me had to re do

> it.So a lil bit

> later and he takes off to the fle market.Double ughh.lol.No card

> nothing.:(but thats ok cuz mom is comn over to give me sumthn

> and bring my cute lil

> niece,so im join the pity party k.lol.Do sumthn for you today

> ok.Big big

> hugz, cassy

>

> [katelloydkidz@...] wrote:

> To all Mommies...if you are feeling like ME~unrecognized,

> ignored and not

> being wished a Happy Mother's Day---here I am to say I'm

> thinking of ya all!

> Funny...every year I've gotten spoiled and had breakfast in bed

> on Mother's

> Day...Today--everyone forgot it's Mother's Day....oh well...

> Just ordered sushi for what we call " linner " or " dunch " which

> is, of course,

> combo of lunch and dinner, or dinner and

> lunch...whatever...might just buy

> myself some posies too--as no one else IS! Maybe even an

> icecream cake..

> sorry, just having a wee pity party for me-self this day...love

> to all on

> group~or as n would say, to all on board the SS cruiseship

> to MS>>>

>

> Please visit: http://www.bicycleman.com

> awesome guy,....

Guest guest

You are a good mommy even with ms,look at all you do!and even more so you give

them the unconditional love a beautiful loving mother gives.Well,im glad you got

sumthn.Woulda been nice if daddy had taken them to pick sumthn out hu?ughh.My 9

yr.old made me a plastic heart with her pic in it that said happy mothers day

and I love you,at school,melted my heart along with a card.And my 3 yr.old made

me a card.Was toooo sweet,although I cut the heart out for her and gave her the

supplys.lol.woulda thought daddy coulda at least did that! Ugh.there both on my

woodn mantle in the kitchen now.I told him it was the worst mothers day ive ever

had,all he did was fight with me and I didnt feel appreciated at all! Next yr.im

takn the girls away somewere special.girls only! Lol.I luv those plaster prints

im goin to make my sis one of the babys for her B-day.Im yet to have 1 from my

daughters school,not even in kindergarten did they do one.I had bought my own

when she was lil and did her

prints with paint.Hugz,cassy

My daughter, , who has the same b-day as our dear Chuck, gave me a photo

frame she painted at school--it is some sort of plexiglass--so she painted it

bright purples and pinks, and it has her photo in it-and it is in my big kitchen

window over my sink, so the sun can shine through it. My son, , 7 gave me a

precious handprint in plaster!...The older kids said they had no money to buy me

anything, and if they had bought something--it would have been with MY money! I

said, well, gee--at least it would have been something you picked out at least!

lol! I tried not to let it get to me...Don't feel much like a good mommy these

days anyway with MS....bless you all, kate

> Ahh.Kate.that is just wrong! All these years nuthn?Im sorry,did

> the kids give or make you anything?

>

>>

>

> >

an MS Bike Tour!