RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I tried to call you but didn't get an answer. Can you please email me. I

guess I wrote your email addy down wrong and I can't email you the information.

Love ya,

Moe

---

Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.

Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).

Version: 6.0.380 / Virus Database: 213 - Release Date: 7/24/2002

Guest guest

It looks great!!

--- Tyloch wrote:

> http://www.geocities.com/trsistersbdaypage/

> first Bday page is updated... Had to change

> background for some reason old one wouldnt work...

> " Reach for the sky because if you should happen to

> miss, you'll still be among the stars. "

>

>

>

>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

> Upgrade Outlook® - Add COLOR to your Emails

>

> Outlook® is a registered trademark of

> Microsoft Corporation

>

>

>

> [Non-text portions of this message have been

> removed]

>

>

>

Guest guest

As your hormone levels come up your metabolic rate will increase and it won't be so easy to gain.... remember, though, for everyone... skipping meals reduces metabolic rate and conversion rate.... us hypos can't skip meals....

for those that are still learning... conversion rate refers to the T4 (thyroid storage hormone) being converted to T3 (active thyroid hormone). The conversion requires sufficient energy in the blood stream to allow the attachment of selenium to the T4 to pull off an iodine molecule to leave the active T3 behind. T3 is the hormone most used by our bodies and has a profound effect on our metabolic rates. Body temp is a quick and simple indicator of how our metabolisms are running... if your body temp is low it's VERY likely that your metabolic rate is still low.

Topper ()

On Thu, 2 Dec 2004 09:54:54 -0800 "J Sisemore" writes:

No change in weight for the better. I was on 75 mg of levoxyl, then changed to 1/2 gr of Armour. So that was like going down to about 35 mg.. I'm just now going to start on 60 mg. I have been putting weight on, about a lb or two a month. I certainly hope there will be positive changes!

Guest guest

As your hormone levels come up your metabolic rate will increase and it won't be so easy to gain.... remember, though, for everyone... skipping meals reduces metabolic rate and conversion rate.... us hypos can't skip meals....

for those that are still learning... conversion rate refers to the T4 (thyroid storage hormone) being converted to T3 (active thyroid hormone). The conversion requires sufficient energy in the blood stream to allow the attachment of selenium to the T4 to pull off an iodine molecule to leave the active T3 behind. T3 is the hormone most used by our bodies and has a profound effect on our metabolic rates. Body temp is a quick and simple indicator of how our metabolisms are running... if your body temp is low it's VERY likely that your metabolic rate is still low.

Topper ()

On Thu, 2 Dec 2004 09:54:54 -0800 "J Sisemore" writes:

No change in weight for the better. I was on 75 mg of levoxyl, then changed to 1/2 gr of Armour. So that was like going down to about 35 mg.. I'm just now going to start on 60 mg. I have been putting weight on, about a lb or two a month. I certainly hope there will be positive changes!