RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

To Alice and everyone else - my Goal for the year.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi carrie~haven't seen you for awhile, have you been gone or just quiet?

I tend to think people get quiet when they start gaining again, hope

that's not so in your case,..didn't you quit working? how's that

going?~there's a whole new year in front of us, let's plan on wearing

those tank tops and shorts this summer ok?

Hi Alice!

Well, I have been around, just busy, so mostly lurking. I have not gained any weight back, thank goodness, just haven't lost any more. Haven't been as good as I could have, but also haven't been as bad as I could have, so all in all, I'm a happy camper! I DID quit my full-time job outside the home, but have found that with two young ones, ages 3 (in preschool) and 5 (in kindergarten), I have just traded my time for other "mommy" duties. There is NO way that I could have done all this and worked full-time elsewhere too!

I have a set goal for this year. My 20th high school reunion is August 10-12, 2001. I didn't get to go to any ot the other reunions but WILL go to this one if it is the last thing I do! LOL By then, I would ultimately like to be at the weight that I graduated at, which was 130, but at the very least, I want to be the weight that I got married at, which was 147. That means I need to lose 46 pounds by August. I think this is doable. I have started exercising again. It always amazes me when I start my program again. I always end up thinking, why did I stop? It always make me feel so good. Hmmm, maybe one of these days I'll learn, you think? :-)

Well, meant for this to be a short note, but didn't quite make it. Enough for now.

in Tucson