RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

renee Re: VERY good day

Rate this topic

Guest guest

, such wonderful news for you!!! x0x0x0 Shirley Trimm wrote: This made me smile....The other day, I said lord just give me strength, I don't think we are going to make it through Christmas with utilities and other payments due, then my husband called and saidhe had work lined up for next week and they said my child support should start being debited and they were pursueing him for back payments and

medical support. Prayers are answered when we hand over our burdens but He can't do anything unless we hand them over and ask for help. Love ' in TexasShirley <aishirlssbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: Well, today I was approved for food stamps. I am considered an emergency case, so I will have $ tomorrow on my card, pro-rated amount. My caseworker is wonderful. I started crying when she told me the amount. She started crying too....lol I may be able to get Medicaid for the Disabled. That will pay for all of my medications! Can we say yeehaaa?!! I got home and there was a support check in the mail. He is caught up on his 4 weeks! Now to see if he keeps paying or the garnishments start. My food stamps will be a smaller amount now, but that's fine. I have to call them on

Monday. Also, yesterday I found out that we had enough escrow in the house so the insurance is paid until 8/23/2007. So I will be out of the house by then. Or sooner if I'm told. YES, Shirley. There is a Santa Claus....lol Thanks for the prayers and support. It's been a tough week for me. I haven't been sleeping due him not paying and maybe him going to jail for contempt. I was going to have to stop all of my meds so I could pay my bills and eat. Just a lot to think about and deal with this week. But thanks again everyone! It's great to feel such love from everyone. x0x0x0 Shirley