RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Getting to know your friends

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks, Kathy. I'm glad we did this thing, I have learned a lot more about you guys already. Fonda

Welcome to the next edition of getting to know your friends. Okay,here's what you're supposed to do.....and try not to be LAME and spoilthe fun! Just give in. Copy (not forward) this entire e-mail and pasteit into a new e-mail that you can send. Change all of the answers sothat they apply to you. Then, send this to a whole bunch of people youknow *INCLUDING* the person who sent it to you. The theory is that youwill learn a lot of little known facts about your friends. It is fun andeasy.

***Remember to send it back to the person who sent it to you*** 1. WHAT IS YOUR FULL NAME?Fonda Mae Huntington Wilkins

2. WHAT COLOR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING? Black.

3. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Nothing-dead silence.

4. WHAT ARE THE LAST 4 DIGITS OF YOUR PHONE NUMBER? 3324

5. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Potato chips and french onion dip--which I usually won't eat

6. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?

Burgundy-my favorite color

7. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW?

Dark, humid, cooler than usual8. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My boyfriend?

9.THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?

Have to admit it, it's the butt that I look at. Then the teeth-I hate bad teeth on men.

10. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT YOU THIS?

Well, except for her cat problem,lol

11. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? Hurting , exhausted and depressed

12. FAVORITE DRINK?

Another bad addiction-Cocoa Cola-the real kind!

13. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? I rarely drink, don't have a favorite. Well, maybe Kahlua.

14. FAVORITE SPORTS? Sex!LOL!

15. HAIR COLOR? Dark auburn. Well, most of it is really grey, but that's the color I dye it.

16. EYE COLOR? brown with green flecks 17. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope, can't see with them. I've worn glases all my life.

18. SIBLINGS AND THEIR AGES? Jim-44 Tom-41

19. FAVORITE MONTH? April. It's so beautiful here then.

20. FAVORITE FOOD? Hmm....Oh, too many choices. I really love food.Steak, I guess. Or shrimp scampi. Or pizza. lol.

21. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? At the theater? Anger Management. Don't waste your time.

22. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? I don't really have one.Maybe my birthday.Jan 27. I enjoyed that this year.

24. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? If I didn't know them,absolutely. I'd be too afraid that they'd say "no".

25. SUMMER OR WINTER? WINTER!! Winter. I hate the humidity of summer.

26. HUGS OR KISSES? Kisses. Altho, I have to agree with Christy about finding someone who kisses JUST right. I did have this one guy, but that's another story.....27. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships. I'm a good little Catholic girl-the guilt of one night stands is toooo much.28. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Is that a real question? lol. Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate. Gotta get your vegetables!29. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO WRITE BACK? Well, that is the point, isn't it?30. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND??31. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Alan

32. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS? By myself, with my 2 cats.

33. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Rereading Where the Wild Rose Blooms by Lori Wick and Decorative Murals by Donna Dewberry

34. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? A cat and mice.What's a touch pad?

35. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Scrabble

36. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? Answered emails, played Scrabble online, talked on IM, watched TV, went to bed around 4 am.

37. FAVORITE SMELLS? Rain, Cherry blossoms

38. CAN YOU TOUCH YOUR NOSE WITH YOUR TONGUE? Nope.39. WHAT INSPIRES YOU? Rainbows always make me feel hopeful. Music.Music always gives me a reason to go on.

40. BUTTERED, PLAIN, OR SALTED POPCORN? Salted. No butter, I hate that fake movie butter stuff.

41. FAVORITE CAR? A Mustang convertible. Never had one, but love the way they look I drive a Chevy Blazer-3rd one since 1989.

42. FAVORITE FLOWER? Tulips, for a sentimental reason

43. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR KEY RING? 9 and I only know what 5 are for!

44. CAN YOU JUGGLE? I can juggle excuses,lol. Not really, I;m too regimented for my own good.

45. FAVORITE DAY(s) OF THE WEEK? Tuesday.

46. RED OR WHITE WINE? White Zin-I'm boring

47. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY? Went out to dinner with , then came back here, watched t.v, and cuddled-sorta.

48. DO YOU CARRY A DONOR CARD? Yes

49. LIFETIME GOALS? Sounds sappy-but to make a positive difference in someone's life every day.Oh, and to live happily ever after with (which would be a miracle some days)Lonnnggg story.

50. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? I remember that my dog is dead.Sorry, but you asked. Please visit our website at:http://ACES_Autoimmune.tripod.com

Guest guest

Oh, that's sweet. I know exactly what you mean, reinforces your joy. Fonda

Welcome to the next edition of getting to know your friends. Okay,here's what you're supposed to do.....and try not to be LAME and spoilthe fun! Just give in. Copy (not forward) this entire e-mail and pasteit into a new e-mail that you can send. Change all of the answers sothat they apply to you. Then, send this to a whole bunch of people youknow *INCLUDING* the person who sent it to you. The theory is that youwill learn a lot of little known facts about your friends. It is fun andeasy.

***Remember to send it back to the person who sent it to you*** 1. WHAT IS YOUR FULL NAME?Fonda Mae Huntington Wilkins

5. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Potato chips and french onion dip--which I usually won't eat

Dark, humid, cooler than usual8. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My boyfriend?

Have to admit it, it's the butt that I look at. Then the teeth-I hate bad teeth on men.

12. FAVORITE DRINK?

13. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? I rarely drink, don't have a favorite. Well, maybe Kahlua.

15. HAIR COLOR? Dark auburn. Well, most of it is really grey, but that's the color I dye it.

16. EYE COLOR? brown with green flecks 17. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope, can't see with them. I've worn glases all my life.

20. FAVORITE FOOD? Hmm....Oh, too many choices. I really love food.Steak, I guess. Or shrimp scampi. Or pizza. lol.

21. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? At the theater? Anger Management. Don't waste your time.

22. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? I don't really have one.Maybe my birthday.Jan 27. I enjoyed that this year.

24. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? If I didn't know them,absolutely. I'd be too afraid that they'd say "no".

26. HUGS OR KISSES? Kisses. Altho, I have to agree with Christy about finding someone who kisses JUST right. I did have this one guy, but that's another story.....27. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships. I'm a good little Catholic girl-the guilt of one night stands is toooo much.28. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Is that a real question? lol. Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate. Gotta get your vegetables!29. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO WRITE BACK? Well, that is the point, isn't it?30. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND??31. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Alan

33. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Rereading Where the Wild Rose Blooms by Lori Wick and Decorative Murals by Donna Dewberry

36. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? Answered emails, played Scrabble online, talked on IM, watched TV, went to bed around 4 am.

38. CAN YOU TOUCH YOUR NOSE WITH YOUR TONGUE? Nope.39. WHAT INSPIRES YOU? Rainbows always make me feel hopeful. Music.Music always gives me a reason to go on.

40. BUTTERED, PLAIN, OR SALTED POPCORN? Salted. No butter, I hate that fake movie butter stuff.

41. FAVORITE CAR? A Mustang convertible. Never had one, but love the way they look I drive a Chevy Blazer-3rd one since 1989.

44. CAN YOU JUGGLE? I can juggle excuses,lol. Not really, I;m too regimented for my own good.

47. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY? Went out to dinner with , then came back here, watched t.v, and cuddled-sorta.

49. LIFETIME GOALS? Sounds sappy-but to make a positive difference in someone's life every day.Oh, and to live happily ever after with (which would be a miracle some days)Lonnnggg story.

50. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? I remember that my dog is dead.Sorry, but you asked. Please visit our website at:http://ACES_Autoimmune.tripod.com

Guest guest

12. FAVORITE DRINK?

Guest guest

12. FAVORITE DRINK?

Guest guest

Yes, I have. Oh, great. I loved Quincy! Fonda

Getting to know your friends> > > > > > Welcome to the next edition of getting to know your friends. Okay,> here's what you're supposed to do.....and try not to be LAME and spoil> the fun! Just give in. Copy (not forward) this entire e-mail and paste> it into a new e-mail that you can send. Change all of the answers so> that they apply to you. Then, send this to a whole bunch of people you> know *INCLUDING* the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you> will learn a lot of little known facts about your friends. It is fun and> easy. > > ***Remember to send it back to the person who sent it to you*** > > 1. WHAT IS YOUR FULL NAME?> Fonda Mae Huntington Wilkins> > 2. WHAT COLOR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING? Black.> > 3. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Nothing-dead silence. > > 4. WHAT ARE THE LAST 4 DIGITS OF YOUR PHONE NUMBER? 3324> > 5. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Potato chips and french oniondip--which I usually won't eat> 6. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? > Burgundy-my favorite color> > 7. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? > Dark, humid, cooler than usual> > 8. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My boyfriend? > 9.THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? > Have to admit it, it's the butt that I look at. Then the teeth-Ihate bad teeth on men.> > 10. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT YOU THIS? > Well, except for her cat problem,lol> > 11. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? Hurting , exhausted and depressed> > 12. FAVORITE DRINK? > Another bad addiction-Cocoa Cola-the real kind!> > 13. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? I rarely drink, don't have a favorite.Well, maybe Kahlua.> 14. FAVORITE SPORTS? Sex!LOL!> > 15. HAIR COLOR? Dark auburn. Well, most of it is really grey, butthat's the color I dye it.> > 16. EYE COLOR? brown with green flecks > > 17. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope, can't see with them. I've wornglases all my life.> > 18. SIBLINGS AND THEIR AGES? Jim-44 Tom-41> > 19. FAVORITE MONTH? April. It's so beautiful here then.> > 20. FAVORITE FOOD? Hmm....Oh, too many choices. I really lovefood.Steak, I guess. Or shrimp scampi. Or pizza. lol.> 21. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? At the theater? Anger Management. Don'twaste your time.> > 22. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? I don't really have one.Maybe mybirthday.Jan 27. I enjoyed that this year.> 24. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? If I didn't knowthem,absolutely. I'd be too afraid that they'd say "no".> 25. SUMMER OR WINTER? WINTER!! Winter. I hate the humidity of summer.> > 26. HUGS OR KISSES? Kisses. Altho, I have to agree with Christyabout finding someone who kisses JUST right. I did have this one guy,but that's another story.....> > 27. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships. I'm a goodlittle Catholic girl-the guilt of one night stands is toooo much.> 28. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Is that a real question? lol. Chocolate,chocolate, and more chocolate. Gotta get your vegetables!> > 29. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO WRITE BACK? Well, that is the point,isn't it?> > 30. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND??> > 31. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Alan> > 32. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS? By myself, with my 2 cats.> 33. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Rereading Where the Wild RoseBlooms by Lori Wick and Decorative Murals by Donna Dewberry> > 34. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? A cat and mice.What's a touch pad?> 35. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Scrabble> > 36. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? Answered emails, played Scrabbleonline, talked on IM, watched TV, went to bed around 4 am.> > 37. FAVORITE SMELLS? Rain, Cherry blossoms> > 38. CAN YOU TOUCH YOUR NOSE WITH YOUR TONGUE? Nope.> > 39. WHAT INSPIRES YOU? Rainbows always make me feel hopeful.Music.Music always gives me a reason to go on.> > 40. BUTTERED, PLAIN, OR SALTED POPCORN? Salted. No butter, I hatethat fake movie butter stuff.> > 41. FAVORITE CAR? A Mustang convertible. Never had one, but love theway they look I drive a Chevy Blazer-3rd one since 1989.> > 42. FAVORITE FLOWER? Tulips, for a sentimental reason> > 43. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR KEY RING? 9 and I only know what 5 are for! > > 44. CAN YOU JUGGLE? I can juggle excuses,lol. Not really, I;m tooregimented for my own good.> > 45. FAVORITE DAY(s) OF THE WEEK? Tuesday.> > 46. RED OR WHITE WINE? White Zin-I'm boring> > 47. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY? Went out to dinner with, then came back here, watched t.v, and cuddled-sorta.> 48. DO YOU CARRY A DONOR CARD? Yes> > 49. LIFETIME GOALS? Sounds sappy-but to make a positive differencein someone's life every day.Oh, and to live happily ever after with (which would be a miracle some days)Lonnnggg story.> > 50. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THEMORNING? I remember that my dog is dead.Sorry, but you asked. > >

Guest guest

Getting to know your friends> > > > > > Welcome to the next edition of getting to know your friends. Okay,> here's what you're supposed to do.....and try not to be LAME and spoil> the fun! Just give in. Copy (not forward) this entire e-mail and paste> it into a new e-mail that you can send. Change all of the answers so> that they apply to you. Then, send this to a whole bunch of people you> know *INCLUDING* the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you> will learn a lot of little known facts about your friends. It is fun and> easy. > > ***Remember to send it back to the person who sent it to you*** > > 1. WHAT IS YOUR FULL NAME?> Fonda Mae Huntington Wilkins> > 2. WHAT COLOR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING? Black.> > 3. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Nothing-dead silence. > > 4. WHAT ARE THE LAST 4 DIGITS OF YOUR PHONE NUMBER? 3324> > 5. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Potato chips and french oniondip--which I usually won't eat> 6. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? > Burgundy-my favorite color> > 7. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? > Dark, humid, cooler than usual> > 8. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My boyfriend? > 9.THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? > Have to admit it, it's the butt that I look at. Then the teeth-Ihate bad teeth on men.> > 10. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT YOU THIS? > Well, except for her cat problem,lol> > 11. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? Hurting , exhausted and depressed> > 12. FAVORITE DRINK? > Another bad addiction-Cocoa Cola-the real kind!> > 13. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? I rarely drink, don't have a favorite.Well, maybe Kahlua.> 14. FAVORITE SPORTS? Sex!LOL!> > 15. HAIR COLOR? Dark auburn. Well, most of it is really grey, butthat's the color I dye it.> > 16. EYE COLOR? brown with green flecks > > 17. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope, can't see with them. I've wornglases all my life.> > 18. SIBLINGS AND THEIR AGES? Jim-44 Tom-41> > 19. FAVORITE MONTH? April. It's so beautiful here then.> > 20. FAVORITE FOOD? Hmm....Oh, too many choices. I really lovefood.Steak, I guess. Or shrimp scampi. Or pizza. lol.> 21. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? At the theater? Anger Management. Don'twaste your time.> > 22. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? I don't really have one.Maybe mybirthday.Jan 27. I enjoyed that this year.> 24. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? If I didn't knowthem,absolutely. I'd be too afraid that they'd say "no".> 25. SUMMER OR WINTER? WINTER!! Winter. I hate the humidity of summer.> > 26. HUGS OR KISSES? Kisses. Altho, I have to agree with Christyabout finding someone who kisses JUST right. I did have this one guy,but that's another story.....> > 27. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships. I'm a goodlittle Catholic girl-the guilt of one night stands is toooo much.> 28. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Is that a real question? lol. Chocolate,chocolate, and more chocolate. Gotta get your vegetables!> > 29. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO WRITE BACK? Well, that is the point,isn't it?> > 30. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND??> > 31. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Alan> > 32. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS? By myself, with my 2 cats.> 33. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Rereading Where the Wild RoseBlooms by Lori Wick and Decorative Murals by Donna Dewberry> > 34. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? A cat and mice.What's a touch pad?> 35. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Scrabble> > 36. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? Answered emails, played Scrabbleonline, talked on IM, watched TV, went to bed around 4 am.> > 37. FAVORITE SMELLS? Rain, Cherry blossoms> > 38. CAN YOU TOUCH YOUR NOSE WITH YOUR TONGUE? Nope.> > 39. WHAT INSPIRES YOU? Rainbows always make me feel hopeful.Music.Music always gives me a reason to go on.> > 40. BUTTERED, PLAIN, OR SALTED POPCORN? Salted. No butter, I hatethat fake movie butter stuff.> > 41. FAVORITE CAR? A Mustang convertible. Never had one, but love theway they look I drive a Chevy Blazer-3rd one since 1989.> > 42. FAVORITE FLOWER? Tulips, for a sentimental reason> > 43. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR KEY RING? 9 and I only know what 5 are for! > > 44. CAN YOU JUGGLE? I can juggle excuses,lol. Not really, I;m tooregimented for my own good.> > 45. FAVORITE DAY(s) OF THE WEEK? Tuesday.> > 46. RED OR WHITE WINE? White Zin-I'm boring> > 47. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY? Went out to dinner with, then came back here, watched t.v, and cuddled-sorta.> 48. DO YOU CARRY A DONOR CARD? Yes> > 49. LIFETIME GOALS? Sounds sappy-but to make a positive differencein someone's life every day.Oh, and to live happily ever after with (which would be a miracle some days)Lonnnggg story.> > 50. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THEMORNING? I remember that my dog is dead.Sorry, but you asked. > >

Guest guest

Guest guest

Fonda - I'm glad he was there with you when you had to put your dog to sleep. Support is always welcomed at that time. My sister went with me once when I had to put a dog down and she cried and it was the first time she'd even seen it. So sorry about your furbaby!

Guest guest

Fonda, if has meant this much to you for this period of time, then I will pray that you can work out the details so you can be together. Sounds like he really does care.

Hugs,

Jane

12. FAVORITE DRINK?

Guest guest

Fonda, if has meant this much to you for this period of time, then I will pray that you can work out the details so you can be together. Sounds like he really does care.

Hugs,

Jane

12. FAVORITE DRINK?

Guest guest

Hugs,

Jane

12. FAVORITE DRINK?

Guest guest

I just thought it was kinda funny at the moment. One of those things that just gives you the giggles ya know? LOL

***Remember to send it back to the person who sent it to you*** 1. WHAT IS YOUR FULL NAME?Ida English Dixon

2. WHAT COLOR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING?

Jane's wearing a tank top on her ass hehe but I'm wearing red shorts with white stars

3. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? While You Were Out on TLC I love that show... ok I just like watching Danjumbo without a shirt on!!

4. WHAT ARE THE LAST 4 DIGITS OF YOUR PHONE NUMBER? 0287

5. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? a baked sweet potato for my mid afternoon snack

RED

Rainy, dark, 85 degrees, storming8. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Ronnie when he did his hourly check in from on the road

9. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?

What they look at first. I hate it when men don't make eye contact (yeah.. I have big boobs)

Eh Jane's alright LOLOL Always getting me into trouble by saying what she's working on and then I want to make one too! LOL

11. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? Stupid and hurting really bad. I forgot to do my Humira shot last week on Thursday so I have to wait until this Thursday to do it and I'm suffering for my stupidity!

12. FAVORITE DRINK?

Captivating Caramel Nestle's Frothe coffee mix... I am addicted to this stuff and wouldn't you know it, most of the stores here have stopped selling it!!!

13. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Ariel wines... ok non-alcoholic but as close as I get!

14. FAVORITE SPORTS? Football

15. HAIR COLOR? Dark brown with some interesting gray highlights

16. EYE COLOR? brown 17. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? I have them but I'm too lazy to put them in so I wear my glasses

18. SIBLINGS AND THEIR AGES? none

19. FAVORITE MONTH? October. I love the colors, the smells, the air....... hmmmmm fall!

20. FAVORITE FOOD? This is tough. I love food LOL Ummm I would have to say Pizza since I crave that most often but I've had a thing for caramel toffee ice cream lately too

21. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? How to Deal.. and I went to see it Sunday.. excellent chick flick and a fantastic mother-daughter movie!

22. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Jan 31. I love planning 's birthday parties! LOL

24. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? Absolutely not. Of course, being married now, it does get me into trouble.....

25. SUMMER OR WINTER? WINTER!! I can always put on more clothes but in the summer I come damn close to getting arrested. Hot flashes suck! Now that I have to stay out of the sun, it just isn't fun anymore.

26. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs. It's hard to find someone who kisses JUST right and I'll shoot anyone who shows this to Ronnie27. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? One night stands. No stress. No hassles and no shit to clean up after them. Ok, OK, ask me again tomorrow.

28. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Vanilla29. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO WRITE BACK? Uhhhhhh yes... who wrote these questions??30. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Pam31. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? , Alan, Bob

32. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS? Hubby, kid, 2 dogs in a 3 bedroom loverly little house.

33. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Where the Wild Rose Blooms by Lori Wick and Decorative Murals by Donna Dewberry

34. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don't have a mouse pad...I have a touch pad.35. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Scrabble

36. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? Answered emails, fell asleep in my chair reading, watched TV, worked on a cross stitch for a while, went to bed around 2 am.

37. FAVORITE SMELLS? Puppy breath

38. CAN YOU TOUCH YOUR NOSE WITH YOUR TONGUE? I'm not trying. It would get stuck and I'd have to go to another damn doctor.39. WHAT INSPIRES YOU? Everything lately. Anything I see, I either want to sew it , paint it or cover it up. LOL

40. BUTTERED, PLAIN, OR SALTED POPCORN? Buttered till it's gooey

41. FAVORITE CAR? My old I99 ntrepid... wahhhh I miss my baby Ethel.

42. FAVORITE FLOWER? Portulaca... tiny roses and 6 or 7 different colors on each bush!

43. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR KEY RING? 3 My car, 's car and the front door.

44. CAN YOU JUGGLE? Time, yes

45. FAVORITE DAY(s) OF THE WEEK? Wednesday

46. RED OR WHITE WINE? Red

47. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY? Watched tv, sewed some, fell asleep in my chair..... nothing special

49. LIFETIME GOALS? Live long enough to see happy and established and able to be on her own.

50. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? OK, what isn't going to move yet?

Please visit our website at:http://ACES_Autoimmune.tripod.com

Guest guest

I just thought it was kinda funny at the moment. One of those things that just gives you the giggles ya know? LOL

***Remember to send it back to the person who sent it to you*** 1. WHAT IS YOUR FULL NAME?Ida English Dixon

Jane's wearing a tank top on her ass hehe but I'm wearing red shorts with white stars

3. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? While You Were Out on TLC I love that show... ok I just like watching Danjumbo without a shirt on!!

5. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? a baked sweet potato for my mid afternoon snack

RED

Rainy, dark, 85 degrees, storming8. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Ronnie when he did his hourly check in from on the road

What they look at first. I hate it when men don't make eye contact (yeah.. I have big boobs)

Eh Jane's alright LOLOL Always getting me into trouble by saying what she's working on and then I want to make one too! LOL

11. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? Stupid and hurting really bad. I forgot to do my Humira shot last week on Thursday so I have to wait until this Thursday to do it and I'm suffering for my stupidity!

12. FAVORITE DRINK?

Captivating Caramel Nestle's Frothe coffee mix... I am addicted to this stuff and wouldn't you know it, most of the stores here have stopped selling it!!!

13. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Ariel wines... ok non-alcoholic but as close as I get!

16. EYE COLOR? brown 17. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? I have them but I'm too lazy to put them in so I wear my glasses

19. FAVORITE MONTH? October. I love the colors, the smells, the air....... hmmmmm fall!

20. FAVORITE FOOD? This is tough. I love food LOL Ummm I would have to say Pizza since I crave that most often but I've had a thing for caramel toffee ice cream lately too

21. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? How to Deal.. and I went to see it Sunday.. excellent chick flick and a fantastic mother-daughter movie!

24. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? Absolutely not. Of course, being married now, it does get me into trouble.....

25. SUMMER OR WINTER? WINTER!! I can always put on more clothes but in the summer I come damn close to getting arrested. Hot flashes suck! Now that I have to stay out of the sun, it just isn't fun anymore.

26. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs. It's hard to find someone who kisses JUST right and I'll shoot anyone who shows this to Ronnie27. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? One night stands. No stress. No hassles and no shit to clean up after them. Ok, OK, ask me again tomorrow.

28. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Vanilla29. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO WRITE BACK? Uhhhhhh yes... who wrote these questions??30. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Pam31. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? , Alan, Bob

32. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS? Hubby, kid, 2 dogs in a 3 bedroom loverly little house.

33. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Where the Wild Rose Blooms by Lori Wick and Decorative Murals by Donna Dewberry

34. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don't have a mouse pad...I have a touch pad.35. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Scrabble

36. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? Answered emails, fell asleep in my chair reading, watched TV, worked on a cross stitch for a while, went to bed around 2 am.

38. CAN YOU TOUCH YOUR NOSE WITH YOUR TONGUE? I'm not trying. It would get stuck and I'd have to go to another damn doctor.39. WHAT INSPIRES YOU? Everything lately. Anything I see, I either want to sew it , paint it or cover it up. LOL

42. FAVORITE FLOWER? Portulaca... tiny roses and 6 or 7 different colors on each bush!

47. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY? Watched tv, sewed some, fell asleep in my chair..... nothing special

49. LIFETIME GOALS? Live long enough to see happy and established and able to be on her own.

50. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? OK, what isn't going to move yet?

Guest guest

RED

12. FAVORITE DRINK?

Guest guest

I thought that was kinda weird because they aren't you're typical everyday books LOLOL

12. FAVORITE DRINK?

Guest guest

I thought that was kinda weird because they aren't you're typical everyday books LOLOL

12. FAVORITE DRINK?

Guest guest

12. FAVORITE DRINK?

Guest guest

I love Cokes but I can't drink them either. My first warning was the breast tenderness and nodules. Doc said it was from caffeine! The worst I'll be is a cup of coffee once a month when I go to my pain mgmt doc and I smell the coffee shop LOL

Coke is still my favorite drink though.

12. FAVORITE DRINK?

Guest guest

I love Cokes but I can't drink them either. My first warning was the breast tenderness and nodules. Doc said it was from caffeine! The worst I'll be is a cup of coffee once a month when I go to my pain mgmt doc and I smell the coffee shop LOL

Coke is still my favorite drink though.

12. FAVORITE DRINK?

Guest guest

Now Fonda, you know you could have shared this info sooner and had prayers already going. LOL I'll add you and to my list of requests each night! Of course it's that "Thy will be done" thing that gets me every time!

12. FAVORITE DRINK?

Guest guest

Now Fonda, you know you could have shared this info sooner and had prayers already going. LOL I'll add you and to my list of requests each night! Of course it's that "Thy will be done" thing that gets me every time!

12. FAVORITE DRINK?

Guest guest

Well, I did and still do feel uncomfortable talking about it. After all,I'm 46 years old-with a boyfriend,lol. Course, since YAHOO isn't sending my messages out, I won;t have to see my replies. LOl. Fonda

12. FAVORITE DRINK?

Guest guest

Well, I did and still do feel uncomfortable talking about it. After all,I'm 46 years old-with a boyfriend,lol. Course, since YAHOO isn't sending my messages out, I won;t have to see my replies. LOl. Fonda

12. FAVORITE DRINK?

Guest guest

Yes--it was wonderful!

Kathy

Getting to know your friends> > > > > > Welcome to the next edition of getting to know your friends. Okay,> here's what you're supposed to do.....and try not to be LAME and spoil> the fun! Just give in. Copy (not forward) this entire e-mail and paste> it into a new e-mail that you can send. Change all of the answers so> that they apply to you. Then, send this to a whole bunch of people you> know *INCLUDING* the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you> will learn a lot of little known facts about your friends. It isfun and> easy. > > ***Remember to send it back to the person who sent it to you*** > > 1. WHAT IS YOUR FULL NAME?> Fonda Mae Huntington Wilkins> > 2. WHAT COLOR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING? Black.> > 3. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Nothing-dead silence. > > 4. WHAT ARE THE LAST 4 DIGITS OF YOUR PHONE NUMBER? 3324> > 5. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Potato chips and french oniondip--which I usually won't eat> 6. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? > Burgundy-my favorite color> > 7. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? > Dark, humid, cooler than usual> > 8. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My boyfriend? > 9.THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? > Have to admit it, it's the butt that I look at. Then the teeth-Ihate bad teeth on men.> > 10. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT YOU THIS? > Well, except for her cat problem,lol> > 11. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? Hurting , exhausted and depressed> > 12. FAVORITE DRINK? > Another bad addiction-Cocoa Cola-the real kind!> > 13. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? I rarely drink, don't have afavorite. Well, maybe Kahlua.> 14. FAVORITE SPORTS? Sex!LOL!> > 15. HAIR COLOR? Dark auburn. Well, most of it is really grey, butthat's the color I dye it.> > 16. EYE COLOR? brown with green flecks > > 17. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope, can't see with them. I've wornglases all my life.> > 18. SIBLINGS AND THEIR AGES? Jim-44 Tom-41> > 19. FAVORITE MONTH? April. It's so beautiful here then.> > 20. FAVORITE FOOD? Hmm....Oh, too many choices. I really lovefood.Steak, I guess. Or shrimp scampi. Or pizza. lol.> 21. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? At the theater? Anger Management.Don't waste your time.> > 22. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? I don't really have one.Maybe mybirthday.Jan 27. I enjoyed that this year.> 24. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? If I didn't knowthem,absolutely. I'd be too afraid that they'd say "no".> 25. SUMMER OR WINTER? WINTER!! Winter. I hate the humidity of summer.> > 26. HUGS OR KISSES? Kisses. Altho, I have to agree with Christyabout finding someone who kisses JUST right. I did have this one guy,but that's another story.....> > 27. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships. I'm a goodlittle Catholic girl-the guilt of one night stands is toooo much.> 28. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Is that a real question? lol. Chocolate,chocolate, and more chocolate. Gotta get your vegetables!> > 29. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO WRITE BACK? Well, that is thepoint, isn't it?> > 30. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND??> > 31. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Alan> > 32. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS? By myself, with my 2 cats.> 33. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Rereading Where the Wild RoseBlooms by Lori Wick and Decorative Murals by Donna Dewberry> > 34. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? A cat and mice.What's a touch pad?> 35. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Scrabble> > 36. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? Answered emails, played Scrabbleonline, talked on IM, watched TV, went to bed around 4 am.> > 37. FAVORITE SMELLS? Rain, Cherry blossoms> > 38. CAN YOU TOUCH YOUR NOSE WITH YOUR TONGUE? Nope.> > 39. WHAT INSPIRES YOU? Rainbows always make me feel hopeful.Music.Music always gives me a reason to go on.> > 40. BUTTERED, PLAIN, OR SALTED POPCORN? Salted. No butter, I hatethat fake movie butter stuff.> > 41. FAVORITE CAR? A Mustang convertible. Never had one, but lovethe way they look I drive a Chevy Blazer-3rd one since 1989.> > 42. FAVORITE FLOWER? Tulips, for a sentimental reason> > 43. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR KEY RING? 9 and I only know what 5 are for! > > 44. CAN YOU JUGGLE? I can juggle excuses,lol. Not really, I;m tooregimented for my own good.> > 45. FAVORITE DAY(s) OF THE WEEK? Tuesday.> > 46. RED OR WHITE WINE? White Zin-I'm boring> > 47. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY? Went out to dinnerwith , then came back here, watched t.v, and cuddled-sorta.> 48. DO YOU CARRY A DONOR CARD? Yes> > 49. LIFETIME GOALS? Sounds sappy-but to make a positive differencein someone's life every day.Oh, and to live happily ever after with (which would be a miracle some days)Lonnnggg story.> > 50. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THEMORNING? I remember that my dog is dead.Sorry, but you asked. > > > Please visit our website at:> http://ACES_Autoimmune.tripod.com > >

Guest guest

AND to catch the RIGHT badguys so no innocent people end up serving time!

Kathy

12. FAVORITE DRINK?