RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Getting to know your friends

Rate this topic

Guest guest

AND to catch the RIGHT badguys so no innocent people end up serving time!

Kathy

Welcome to the next edition of getting to know your friends. Okay,here's what you're supposed to do.....and try not to be LAME and spoilthe fun! Just give in. Copy (not forward) this entire e-mail and pasteit into a new e-mail that you can send. Change all of the answers sothat they apply to you. Then, send this to a whole bunch of people youknow *INCLUDING* the person who sent it to you. The theory is that youwill learn a lot of little known facts about your friends. It is fun andeasy.

***Remember to send it back to the person who sent it to you*** 1. WHAT IS YOUR FULL NAME?Fonda Mae Huntington Wilkins

2. WHAT COLOR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING? Black.

3. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Nothing-dead silence.

4. WHAT ARE THE LAST 4 DIGITS OF YOUR PHONE NUMBER? 3324

5. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Potato chips and french onion dip--which I usually won't eat

6. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?

Burgundy-my favorite color

7. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW?

Dark, humid, cooler than usual8. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My boyfriend?

9.THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?

Have to admit it, it's the butt that I look at. Then the teeth-I hate bad teeth on men.

10. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT YOU THIS?

Well, except for her cat problem,lol

11. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? Hurting , exhausted and depressed

12. FAVORITE DRINK?

Another bad addiction-Cocoa Cola-the real kind!

13. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? I rarely drink, don't have a favorite. Well, maybe Kahlua.

14. FAVORITE SPORTS? Sex!LOL!

15. HAIR COLOR? Dark auburn. Well, most of it is really grey, but that's the color I dye it.

16. EYE COLOR? brown with green flecks 17. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope, can't see with them. I've worn glases all my life.

18. SIBLINGS AND THEIR AGES? Jim-44 Tom-41

19. FAVORITE MONTH? April. It's so beautiful here then.

20. FAVORITE FOOD? Hmm....Oh, too many choices. I really love food.Steak, I guess. Or shrimp scampi. Or pizza. lol.

21. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? At the theater? Anger Management. Don't waste your time.

22. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? I don't really have one.Maybe my birthday.Jan 27. I enjoyed that this year.

24. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? If I didn't know them,absolutely. I'd be too afraid that they'd say "no".

25. SUMMER OR WINTER? WINTER!! Winter. I hate the humidity of summer.

26. HUGS OR KISSES? Kisses. Altho, I have to agree with Christy about finding someone who kisses JUST right. I did have this one guy, but that's another story.....27. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships. I'm a good little Catholic girl-the guilt of one night stands is toooo much.28. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Is that a real question? lol. Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate. Gotta get your vegetables!29. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO WRITE BACK? Well, that is the point, isn't it?30. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND??31. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Alan

32. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS? By myself, with my 2 cats.

33. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Rereading Where the Wild Rose Blooms by Lori Wick and Decorative Murals by Donna Dewberry

34. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? A cat and mice.What's a touch pad?

35. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Scrabble

36. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? Answered emails, played Scrabble online, talked on IM, watched TV, went to bed around 4 am.

37. FAVORITE SMELLS? Rain, Cherry blossoms

38. CAN YOU TOUCH YOUR NOSE WITH YOUR TONGUE? Nope.39. WHAT INSPIRES YOU? Rainbows always make me feel hopeful. Music.Music always gives me a reason to go on.

40. BUTTERED, PLAIN, OR SALTED POPCORN? Salted. No butter, I hate that fake movie butter stuff.

41. FAVORITE CAR? A Mustang convertible. Never had one, but love the way they look I drive a Chevy Blazer-3rd one since 1989.

42. FAVORITE FLOWER? Tulips, for a sentimental reason

43. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR KEY RING? 9 and I only know what 5 are for!

44. CAN YOU JUGGLE? I can juggle excuses,lol. Not really, I;m too regimented for my own good.

45. FAVORITE DAY(s) OF THE WEEK? Tuesday.

46. RED OR WHITE WINE? White Zin-I'm boring

47. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY? Went out to dinner with , then came back here, watched t.v, and cuddled-sorta.

48. DO YOU CARRY A DONOR CARD? Yes

49. LIFETIME GOALS? Sounds sappy-but to make a positive difference in someone's life every day.Oh, and to live happily ever after with (which would be a miracle some days)Lonnnggg story.

50. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? I remember that my dog is dead.Sorry, but you asked. Please visit our website at:http://ACES_Autoimmune.tripod.com

Guest guest

LOL--yep! When I first started in nursing is when my cola intake (mostly coke) went from maybe one a day to a couple of those Super Big Gulps from 7-11.

I avoid caffeine now, but I've found that I'm rather addicted to the taste. I have myself to about one a day of the de-caff, but on vacation I was living on the stuff--I guess the same way I was eating alot of fudge and candy, LOL. My diet was on a vacation, too. I don't do nutrasweet, so it can't be diet, either. Right now my appetite isn't good, though, so the extra calories aren't a big deal.(not that I don't still have weight to lose, but I'm losing fairly steadily--if slowly)

Kathy

Welcome to the next edition of getting to know your friends. Okay,here's what you're supposed to do.....and try not to be LAME and spoilthe fun! Just give in. Copy (not forward) this entire e-mail and pasteit into a new e-mail that you can send. Change all of the answers sothat they apply to you. Then, send this to a whole bunch of people youknow *INCLUDING* the person who sent it to you. The theory is that youwill learn a lot of little known facts about your friends. It is fun andeasy.

***Remember to send it back to the person who sent it to you*** 1. WHAT IS YOUR FULL NAME?Fonda Mae Huntington Wilkins

5. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Potato chips and french onion dip--which I usually won't eat

Dark, humid, cooler than usual8. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My boyfriend?

Have to admit it, it's the butt that I look at. Then the teeth-I hate bad teeth on men.

12. FAVORITE DRINK?

13. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? I rarely drink, don't have a favorite. Well, maybe Kahlua.

15. HAIR COLOR? Dark auburn. Well, most of it is really grey, but that's the color I dye it.

16. EYE COLOR? brown with green flecks 17. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope, can't see with them. I've worn glases all my life.

20. FAVORITE FOOD? Hmm....Oh, too many choices. I really love food.Steak, I guess. Or shrimp scampi. Or pizza. lol.

21. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? At the theater? Anger Management. Don't waste your time.

22. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? I don't really have one.Maybe my birthday.Jan 27. I enjoyed that this year.

24. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? If I didn't know them,absolutely. I'd be too afraid that they'd say "no".

26. HUGS OR KISSES? Kisses. Altho, I have to agree with Christy about finding someone who kisses JUST right. I did have this one guy, but that's another story.....27. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships. I'm a good little Catholic girl-the guilt of one night stands is toooo much.28. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Is that a real question? lol. Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate. Gotta get your vegetables!29. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO WRITE BACK? Well, that is the point, isn't it?30. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND??31. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Alan

33. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Rereading Where the Wild Rose Blooms by Lori Wick and Decorative Murals by Donna Dewberry

36. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? Answered emails, played Scrabble online, talked on IM, watched TV, went to bed around 4 am.

38. CAN YOU TOUCH YOUR NOSE WITH YOUR TONGUE? Nope.39. WHAT INSPIRES YOU? Rainbows always make me feel hopeful. Music.Music always gives me a reason to go on.

40. BUTTERED, PLAIN, OR SALTED POPCORN? Salted. No butter, I hate that fake movie butter stuff.

41. FAVORITE CAR? A Mustang convertible. Never had one, but love the way they look I drive a Chevy Blazer-3rd one since 1989.

44. CAN YOU JUGGLE? I can juggle excuses,lol. Not really, I;m too regimented for my own good.

47. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY? Went out to dinner with , then came back here, watched t.v, and cuddled-sorta.

49. LIFETIME GOALS? Sounds sappy-but to make a positive difference in someone's life every day.Oh, and to live happily ever after with (which would be a miracle some days)Lonnnggg story.

50. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? I remember that my dog is dead.Sorry, but you asked. Please visit our website at:http://ACES_Autoimmune.tripod.com

Guest guest

LOL--yep! When I first started in nursing is when my cola intake (mostly coke) went from maybe one a day to a couple of those Super Big Gulps from 7-11.

I avoid caffeine now, but I've found that I'm rather addicted to the taste. I have myself to about one a day of the de-caff, but on vacation I was living on the stuff--I guess the same way I was eating alot of fudge and candy, LOL. My diet was on a vacation, too. I don't do nutrasweet, so it can't be diet, either. Right now my appetite isn't good, though, so the extra calories aren't a big deal.(not that I don't still have weight to lose, but I'm losing fairly steadily--if slowly)

Kathy

12. FAVORITE DRINK?

Guest guest

You're welcome.

It was interesting, wasn't it?

Kathy

12. FAVORITE DRINK?

Guest guest

Not at all!

Sounds like he's a good guy. As for the initial tumultuous relationship--I think that's fairly normal for the first one after a divorce. You've had time now, and grew in your love for him. Eventually he'll learn to trust it.

When I met Denny I was not looking for a relationship at all--had come to the conclusion I was better off without one and told the person who fixed us up that I would go to dinner, a movie, etc but wasn't looking for a relationship. He was in the same spot, LOL. And here we are---best thing that ever happened to both of us!

(((hugs)))

Kathy

12. FAVORITE DRINK?

Guest guest

Yes--and we all need that!

Kathy

12. FAVORITE DRINK?

Guest guest

Do you drink the de-caf Coke? That's what I do.

I originally went off caffeine years ago because of fibrocystic breast disease, but then I went years with no cysts and started on the caffeine again. Then went off for the FMS. The breast cyst thing has started up again, though, but they're fairly small ones as opposed to the egg sized ones I used to get.

Kathy

12. FAVORITE DRINK?

Guest guest

No, I figured if I was gonna drink something I didn't like anyway, I might as well drink water so now I'm really good about my 8 or more bottles of water a day.

12. FAVORITE DRINK?

Guest guest

Oh--I don't taste that much difference between the regular and de-caf. Now the diet I can't stand the taste of. I drink about three quarts of water most days, no matter what else I drink. I'm almost done with my second quart now.

Kathy

12. FAVORITE DRINK?

Guest guest

The founders of beer companies meet up at a bar. The bartender asks each what

they'd like to drink. Mr.

says " I'll have a miller " . Mr. Busch says: " I'll have a Busch, Missuer Labatt

says " I'll have a Labatt's eh "

and Arthur Guiness says " I'll have a pepsi " .

Perplexed, the other founders ask Aurthur why he didn't order a Guiness to which

he replies " Well if you

fellas ain't gunna order a beer, neither am I " .

Re: Getting to know your friends

OMG--You're STILL asking for five more minutes? LOL

She did that every school morning of her life, LOL

You DO know that Coor's Light shouldn't even count as a beer, right?LOL Colored

water

Mom/Kathy

Guest guest

Kathy, HOW are you losing weight? I need help in that dept. Thx, Fonda

12. FAVORITE DRINK?

Guest guest

LOLOLOL--you got it!

Mom/Kathy

Re: Getting to know your friendsOMG--You're STILL asking for five more minutes? LOLShe did that every school morning of her life, LOLYou DO know that Coor's Light shouldn't even count as a beer, right?LOL Colored waterMom/KathyPlease visit our website at:http://ACES_Autoimmune.tripod.com

Guest guest

I'm glad I gave you a moment of pleasure. LOL

Jane

***Remember to send it back to the person who sent it to you*** 1. WHAT IS YOUR FULL NAME?Ida English Dixon

2. WHAT COLOR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING?

Jane's wearing a tank top on her ass hehe but I'm wearing red shorts with white stars

3. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? While You Were Out on TLC I love that show... ok I just like watching Danjumbo without a shirt on!!

4. WHAT ARE THE LAST 4 DIGITS OF YOUR PHONE NUMBER? 0287

5. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? a baked sweet potato for my mid afternoon snack

RED

Rainy, dark, 85 degrees, storming8. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Ronnie when he did his hourly check in from on the road

9. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?

What they look at first. I hate it when men don't make eye contact (yeah.. I have big boobs)

Eh Jane's alright LOLOL Always getting me into trouble by saying what she's working on and then I want to make one too! LOL

11. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? Stupid and hurting really bad. I forgot to do my Humira shot last week on Thursday so I have to wait until this Thursday to do it and I'm suffering for my stupidity!

12. FAVORITE DRINK?

Captivating Caramel Nestle's Frothe coffee mix... I am addicted to this stuff and wouldn't you know it, most of the stores here have stopped selling it!!!

13. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Ariel wines... ok non-alcoholic but as close as I get!

14. FAVORITE SPORTS? Football

15. HAIR COLOR? Dark brown with some interesting gray highlights

16. EYE COLOR? brown 17. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? I have them but I'm too lazy to put them in so I wear my glasses

18. SIBLINGS AND THEIR AGES? none

19. FAVORITE MONTH? October. I love the colors, the smells, the air....... hmmmmm fall!

20. FAVORITE FOOD? This is tough. I love food LOL Ummm I would have to say Pizza since I crave that most often but I've had a thing for caramel toffee ice cream lately too

21. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? How to Deal.. and I went to see it Sunday.. excellent chick flick and a fantastic mother-daughter movie!

22. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Jan 31. I love planning 's birthday parties! LOL

24. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? Absolutely not. Of course, being married now, it does get me into trouble.....

25. SUMMER OR WINTER? WINTER!! I can always put on more clothes but in the summer I come damn close to getting arrested. Hot flashes suck! Now that I have to stay out of the sun, it just isn't fun anymore.

26. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs. It's hard to find someone who kisses JUST right and I'll shoot anyone who shows this to Ronnie27. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? One night stands. No stress. No hassles and no shit to clean up after them. Ok, OK, ask me again tomorrow.

28. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Vanilla29. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO WRITE BACK? Uhhhhhh yes... who wrote these questions??30. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Pam31. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? , Alan, Bob

32. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS? Hubby, kid, 2 dogs in a 3 bedroom loverly little house.

33. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Where the Wild Rose Blooms by Lori Wick and Decorative Murals by Donna Dewberry

34. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don't have a mouse pad...I have a touch pad.35. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Scrabble

36. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? Answered emails, fell asleep in my chair reading, watched TV, worked on a cross stitch for a while, went to bed around 2 am.

37. FAVORITE SMELLS? Puppy breath

38. CAN YOU TOUCH YOUR NOSE WITH YOUR TONGUE? I'm not trying. It would get stuck and I'd have to go to another damn doctor.39. WHAT INSPIRES YOU? Everything lately. Anything I see, I either want to sew it , paint it or cover it up. LOL

40. BUTTERED, PLAIN, OR SALTED POPCORN? Buttered till it's gooey

41. FAVORITE CAR? My old I99 ntrepid... wahhhh I miss my baby Ethel.

42. FAVORITE FLOWER? Portulaca... tiny roses and 6 or 7 different colors on each bush!

43. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR KEY RING? 3 My car, 's car and the front door.

44. CAN YOU JUGGLE? Time, yes

45. FAVORITE DAY(s) OF THE WEEK? Wednesday

46. RED OR WHITE WINE? Red

47. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY? Watched tv, sewed some, fell asleep in my chair..... nothing special

49. LIFETIME GOALS? Live long enough to see happy and established and able to be on her own.

50. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? OK, what isn't going to move yet?

Please visit our website at:http://ACES_Autoimmune.tripod.com