RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Cheryl

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Cheryl left to Arizona on Monday. That is why she scheduled her betas earlier than they were originally scheduled, so she could have the results before telling their parents. So, I am sure that she left before she could respond to us....so we will have to wait until she returns.

Guest guest

Cheryl left to Arizona on Monday. That is why she scheduled her betas earlier than they were originally scheduled, so she could have the results before telling their parents. So, I am sure that she left before she could respond to us....so we will have to wait until she returns.

Guest guest

Sounds like you've found a GREAT doctor! Good for you. So glad to

hear you were able to hear the heartbeat so soon! Everything is

looking great for you! Wishing you another 31 weeks of uneventful

pregnancy!

Gwen

Guest guest

pregnancy!

Gwen

Guest guest

pregnancy!

Gwen

Guest guest

Thanks for the well-wishes Cheryl, it doesn't make sense to me either

but I'm now at Day 41 with no cycle in sight and no symptoms any

longer either....so, we'll just have to see what Dr. Valle finds on

Thursday. I've already started writing a list for my DH so he can ask

questions after surgery if I am too " out of it " .

I'll post as soon as possible afterwards....maybe Thursday night if

I'm feeling " up " to it, otherwise, Friday.

Gwen

Guest guest

Gwen,

Good luck, good luck, GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you thought about writing a book about your experience with Ashermans and this group? You write so well and I think there is a lot of material here. The loss of innocence, the feelings of anger, frustration, failure, the strength, the grief, the success strories etc. Just a thought...I know you have other things to take up your time at the moment, but I think it would be a great book...heck I'd read it!

I hope Dr. Valle performs a miracle on you this Thursday, and I hope to hear nothing but great endometrium and cavity news soon!

Guest guest

Gwen,

Good luck, good luck, GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you thought about writing a book about your experience with Ashermans and this group? You write so well and I think there is a lot of material here. The loss of innocence, the feelings of anger, frustration, failure, the strength, the grief, the success strories etc. Just a thought...I know you have other things to take up your time at the moment, but I think it would be a great book...heck I'd read it!

I hope Dr. Valle performs a miracle on you this Thursday, and I hope to hear nothing but great endometrium and cavity news soon!

Guest guest

CHERYL-

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOU PREGNANCY. YOU MUST BE AT A POINT THAT YOU ARE A LITTLE MORE AT EASE NOW. I THINK THAT THE ANXIETY WILL NOT SUBSIDE UNTIL YOU ACTUALLY GIVE BIRTH BUT YOU ARE GETTING CLOSER. I KEEP CHECKING THE CALENDAR TO SEE WHEN I WILL BE AT THAT 12-14 WEEK POINT. I CAN'T WAIT TO TELL MY DAUGHTER ABOUT THE PREGNANCY. SHE JUST TURNED 4 AND SHE STILL ASK WHY GOD TOOL OUR LAST BABY UP TO HEAVEN TO BE AN ANGEL. IT'S ALMOST A YEAR TO THE DAY (5/25/00) SINCE WE DISCOVERED THERE WAS NO FETAL HEARTBEAT. MY DAUGHTER PRAYS EVERY NIGHT FOR A HEALTHY BABY BROTHER OR SISTER AND THAT IS VERY VERY HARD ON ME. BUT I HAVE TO COUNT MY BLESSINGS AND TRY VERY HARD TO PUT MY TRUST IN GOD.

GOOD LUCK AND I WILL PRAY FOR YOU AS WELL.

LIZ

>Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com

Wonderful news Liz, my prayers are with you! Great Hcg number!!! Mine was 192 at 4 weeks and the nurse said the higher the better. Let us know how your numbers multiplied on Friday---and try to relax(I wish I could have told myself this at 4 weeks)!

cheryl

Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com

Guest guest

CHERYL-

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOU PREGNANCY. YOU MUST BE AT A POINT THAT YOU ARE A LITTLE MORE AT EASE NOW. I THINK THAT THE ANXIETY WILL NOT SUBSIDE UNTIL YOU ACTUALLY GIVE BIRTH BUT YOU ARE GETTING CLOSER. I KEEP CHECKING THE CALENDAR TO SEE WHEN I WILL BE AT THAT 12-14 WEEK POINT. I CAN'T WAIT TO TELL MY DAUGHTER ABOUT THE PREGNANCY. SHE JUST TURNED 4 AND SHE STILL ASK WHY GOD TOOL OUR LAST BABY UP TO HEAVEN TO BE AN ANGEL. IT'S ALMOST A YEAR TO THE DAY (5/25/00) SINCE WE DISCOVERED THERE WAS NO FETAL HEARTBEAT. MY DAUGHTER PRAYS EVERY NIGHT FOR A HEALTHY BABY BROTHER OR SISTER AND THAT IS VERY VERY HARD ON ME. BUT I HAVE TO COUNT MY BLESSINGS AND TRY VERY HARD TO PUT MY TRUST IN GOD.

GOOD LUCK AND I WILL PRAY FOR YOU AS WELL.

LIZ

>Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com

Wonderful news Liz, my prayers are with you! Great Hcg number!!! Mine was 192 at 4 weeks and the nurse said the higher the better. Let us know how your numbers multiplied on Friday---and try to relax(I wish I could have told myself this at 4 weeks)!

cheryl

Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com

Guest guest

Hey Cheryl, you can come see me in Stuart.....only about 1 1/2 hrs

north of you! Not even a wind gust from . AND we can have

frappacino's (sp?) together......