RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: How was your weekend??

Rate this topic

Guest guest

You call that "Fall weather" ???? LOL. Today we got our first sprinkles. We always get our first rain in October, but usually not till around Halloween. It just sprinkled enough to give us that fresh rain smell. I FINALLY turned off my air for the first time all summer. Yay!!! I HATE Summer. :)

I sponge painted my kitchen cabinets today. I had no idea what I was doing. I ain't no Martha . My only domestic quality is that I live in a house! Not really. (grin) I can cook. 8>)

Steve put in new shower doors. One of our doors, exploded into a gazillion pieces. It scared the heck out of me and the kids. When I went into the bathroom to check the noise, glass was popping all over the shower floor like popcorn. So, now I have a nice new shower door and funky Martha Srewart wanna be cabinets. LOL. And the weather here is so nice right now. :) Trista

How was your weekend??

Trista said she hoped everyone had a good Sunday. And I did. How about everyone else? My son, dil and their 4 kids went camping yesterday. They will come home on the next Sunday. This is the longest I've been alone in years. lol I've been sharing a household with son/dil/kids for 5 years. Before that I had a young woman living with me who I was helping out. All alone! Woo-hoo!!! The weekend weather has been clear with a bright blue sky. The temp yesterday and today was 102. Fall weather! At least here in the desert. Sharon

Right now I'm having amne! sia and deja vu at the same time..

Guest guest

Our weekend was good. Our son and 2 of his friends started the ramp for us in case Chuck ever need a walker or wheelchair. It was beautiful here 82 which is way above normal for this area. It should only be in the 60's.

Hugs

nne

Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Lifehttp://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/breastcancerpatients.htmlBreastCancerStories.comhttp://www.breastcancerstories.com/content/view/433/161/Angel Feather Loomerwww.angelfeatherloomer.blogspot.comCheck out my other ornaments atwww.geocities.com/chucky5741/bcornament.htmlLots of info and gifts at:www.cancerclub.com

How was your weekend??

Trista said she hoped everyone had a good Sunday. And I did. How about everyone else? My son, dil and their 4 kids went camping yesterday. They will come home on the next Sunday. This is the longest I've been alone in years. lol I've been sharing a household with son/dil/kids for 5 years. Before that I had a young woman living with me who I was helping out. All alone! Woo-hoo!!! The weekend weather has been clear with a bright blue sky. The temp yesterday and today was 102. Fall weather! At least here in the desert. Sharon

Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.1.407 / Virus Database: 268.12.10/459 - Release Date: 9/29/2006

Guest guest

Somebody tell Texas it's suppossed to be fall. We're suppossed to have highs in the 90's all week with no sign of rain yet. We are in the middle of a 2 year drought. It's really hurting our farmers and ranchers around here. ' in TexasTrista wrote: You call that "Fall weather" ???? LOL. Today we got our first sprinkles. We always get our first rain in October, but usually not

till around Halloween. It just sprinkled enough to give us that fresh rain smell. I FINALLY turned off my air for the first time all summer. Yay!!! I HATE Summer. :) I sponge painted my kitchen cabinets today. I had no idea what I was doing. I ain't no Martha . My only domestic quality is that I live in a house! Not really. (grin) I can cook. 8>) Steve put in new shower doors. One of our doors, exploded into a gazillion pieces. It scared the heck out of me and the kids. When I went into the bathroom to check the noise, glass was popping all over the shower floor like popcorn. So, now I have a nice new shower door and funky Martha Srewart wanna be cabinets. LOL. And the weather here is so nice right now. :)

Trista How was your weekend?? Trista said she hoped everyone had a good Sunday. And I did. How about everyone else? My son, dil and their 4 kids went camping yesterday. They will come home on the next Sunday. This is

the longest I've been alone in years. lol I've been sharing a household with son/dil/kids for 5 years. Before that I had a young woman living with me who I was helping out. All alone! Woo-hoo!!! The weekend weather has been clear with a bright blue sky. The temp yesterday and today was 102. Fall weather! At least here in the desert. Sharon Right now I'm having amne! sia and deja vu at the same time..

Guest guest

Wierd! And it was nearly 20 degrees below normal in Northern California during all of

September--assuming there is no drastic change today! My sympathy! Love, n

How was your weekend??

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.Version: 7.1.407 / Virus Database: 268.12.11/460 - Release Date: 10/1/2006

Guest guest

Wierd! And it was nearly 20 degrees below normal in Northern California during all of

How was your weekend??

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.Version: 7.1.407 / Virus Database: 268.12.11/460 - Release Date: 10/1/2006

Guest guest

How was your weekend??

Guest guest

Very good out here in the San Francisco Bay Area, where it is finally nearly COLD!

I LOVE it, said she, selfishly! Love, n

How was your weekend??

Guest guest

Very good out here in the San Francisco Bay Area, where it is finally nearly COLD!

How was your weekend??

Guest guest

How was your weekend??

Guest guest

I will! And I'm excited, because the cool weather is here, and that's when I love to cook. Lots of stews, soups and good ole comfort foods. (Somebody remind me that I'm supposed to be low carbing!! No bread! :( )

Trista

How was your weekend??

Guest guest

I will! And I'm excited, because the cool weather is here, and that's when I love to cook. Lots of stews, soups and good ole comfort foods. (Somebody remind me that I'm supposed to be low carbing!! No bread! :( )

Trista

How was your weekend??

Guest guest

Trista

How was your weekend??

Guest guest

The forecast says we have a 10% chance of sprinkles after midnight. I'm not holding my breath but it is overcast today. It is going to be 100 again today but they say the cold front from California (than you California!) will lower our temps to the 90's. What color did you do the cabinets? Sharon Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time.. How was your weekend?? Trista said she hoped everyone had a good Sunday. And I did. How about everyone else? My son, dil and their 4 kids went camping yesterday. They will come home on the next Sunday. This is the longest I've been alone in years.

lol I've been sharing a household with son/dil/kids for 5 years. Before that I had a young woman living with me who I was helping out. All alone! Woo-hoo!!! The weekend weather has been clear with a bright blue sky. The temp yesterday and today was 102. Fall weather! At least here in the desert. Sharon Right now I'm having amne! sia and deja vu at the same time..

Guest guest

Arizona is in a 8 year drought. We had a very wet summer here. Hopefully the expected 'El Nino' this winter will bring a lot of rain to the deserts and a lot of snow to the Arizona high country. If we get a huge amount of rain they say it could end the drought! Where you are in Texas are you affected by the El Nino winter weather pattern?Sharon Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time..

How was your weekend?? Trista said she hoped everyone had a good Sunday. And I did. How about everyone else? My son, dil and their 4 kids went camping yesterday. They will come home on the next Sunday. This is the longest I've been alone in years. lol I've been sharing a household with son/dil/kids for 5 years. Before that I had a young woman living with me who I was helping out. All alone! Woo-hoo!!! The weekend weather has been clear with a bright blue sky. The temp yesterday and today was 102. Fall weather! At least here in the desert. Sharon Right now I'm having amne! sia and deja vu at the same time..

Guest guest

HI n.how are you?I just read one of your posts and seen you live in san

francisco.I live in sacramento.just a couple hrs. From you.I think your the

closest person to me in both my groups.everyone else is really far.take

care.mayb 1 of these days we can meet cassy

[Rojas5915@...] wrote:

Very good out here in the San Francisco Bay Area, where it is finally nearly

COLD!

How was your weekend??

Trista said she hoped everyone had a good Sunday. And I did. How about

everyone else?

My son, dil and their 4 kids went camping yesterday. They will come home on

the next Sunday. This is the longest I've been alone in years. lol I've been

sharing a household with son/dil/kids for 5 years. Before that I had a young

woman living with me who I was helping out. All alone! Woo-hoo!!!

The weekend weather has been clear with a bright blue sky. The temp yesterday

and today was 102. Fall weather! At least here in the desert.

Sharon

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

Version: 7.1.407 / Virus Database: 268.12.11/460 - Release Date: 10/1/2006

Guest guest

I had a very nice weekend. Patience, her dh and son came in for the weekend and they were very much a pleasure. I got to see my second great granddaughter and two of my other grandsons came over on Sunday to start empting my craft room which became a storage room during the last four years. At least now I can get in there. Patience and I are both getting excited about our trip on the 21st. and talked about that and our different options when we get there and what we can and cannot carry on the plane. Flying is a first for both of us. Patience's daughter and my first great granddaughter will be here next weekend.

HAPPINESS and BUTTERFLIES

Lynn How was your weekend??To: mserslife > Trista said she hoped everyone had a good Sunday. And I > did. How about everyone else? > > My son, dil and their 4 kids went camping yesterday. They > will come home on the next Sunday. This is the longest > I've been alone in years. lol I've been sharing a > household with son/dil/kids for 5 years. Before that I had > a young woman living with me who I was helping out. All > alone! Woo-hoo!!! > > The weekend weather has been clear with a bright blue sky. > The temp yesterday and today was 102. Fall weather! > At least here in the desert. > > Sharon> > Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same > time.. > > > > May you always find

Lynn

Guest guest

You're welcome, from California! :) The cabinets are different shades of green. I will also use cream. I'm doing a watermelon theme. Trista

How was your weekend??

Guest guest

HI ROSALYNN.how are you?I seen that your daughter or friend im not sure

witch--sorry--but her name is patience--just wanted to share with you my

daughter has the same name but we spell it--payshunce--I love that name and dont

meet many others with the same.love it take care love

cassy

[happybutterflies@...] wrote:

I had a very nice weekend. Patience, her dh and son came in for the weekend and

they were very much a pleasure. I got to see my second great granddaughter and

two of my other grandsons came over on Sunday to start empting my craft room

which became a storage room during the last four years. At least now I can get

in there. Patience and I are both getting excited about our trip on the 21st.

and talked about that and our different options when we get there and what we

can and cannot carry on the plane. Flying is a first for both of us.

Patience's daughter and my first great granddaughter will be here next weekend.

Lynn

How was your weekend??

To: mserslife

> Trista said she hoped everyone had a good Sunday. And I

> did. How about everyone else?

>

> My son, dil and their 4 kids went camping yesterday. They

> will come home on the next Sunday. This is the longest

> I've been alone in years. lol I've been sharing a

> household with son/dil/kids for 5 years. Before that I had

> a young woman living with me who I was helping out. All

> alone! Woo-hoo!!!

>

> The weekend weather has been clear with a bright blue sky.

> The temp yesterday and today was 102. Fall weather!

> At least here in the desert.

>

> Sharon

>

> Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same

> time..

>

>

>

>

May you always find

Lynn

Guest guest

Well, I DO drive, so that might be possible; thank you, Cassy--No one gets it that one

might use a wheel chair much of the time but still be able to drive! Love, n

How was your weekend??Trista said she hoped everyone had a good Sunday. And I did. How about everyone else? My son, dil and their 4 kids went camping yesterday. They will come home on the next Sunday. This is the longest I've been alone in years. lol I've been sharing a household with son/dil/kids for 5 years. Before that I had a young woman living with me who I was helping out. All alone! Woo-hoo!!! The weekend weather has been clear with a bright blue sky. The temp yesterday and today was 102. Fall weather! At least here in the desert. SharonRight now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. ----------------------------------------------------------No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.Version: 7.1.407 / Virus Database: 268.12.11/460 - Release Date: 10/1/2006

Guest guest

I drive too and also use a walker and cane.lol.of course not wile im driving

though.lol.jk.we sometimes cruz up there for family weekends.now that i know

your there i can come meet you next time.lol.hopefully the next family trip wont

be in a year.lol.nice to know though.take care hugs.

[Rojas5915@...] wrote:

Well, I DO drive, so that might be possible; thank you, Cassy--No one gets it

that one

might use a wheel chair much of the time but still be able to drive! Love,

n

How was your weekend??

Trista said she hoped everyone had a good Sunday. And I did. How about

everyone else?

My son, dil and their 4 kids went camping yesterday. They will come home on

the next Sunday. This is the longest I've been alone in years. lol I've been

sharing a household with son/dil/kids for 5 years. Before that I had a young

woman living with me who I was helping out. All alone! Woo-hoo!!!

The weekend weather has been clear with a bright blue sky. The temp yesterday

and today was 102. Fall weather! At least here in the desert.

Sharon

----------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guest guest

It sounds like you have a great but busy weekend. Where is all the stuff from the craft room being put? My problem is if I clean out the closest--where do I put the stuff? My family here has all been sick with colds. First one cold and then a different one hit just as they were getting well. I had the first cold too but so far the second one hasn't hit. Your email reminds me that I was was supposed to send you some driving information. You have to remind me and remind me!love...Sharon Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at

the same time.. How was your weekend??To: mserslife@yahoogrou ps.com> Trista said she hoped everyone had a good Sunday. And I > did. How about everyone else? > > My son, dil and their 4 kids went camping yesterday. They > will come home on the next Sunday. This is the longest > I've been alone in years. lol I've been sharing a > household with son/dil/kids for 5 years. Before that I had > a young woman living with me who I was helping out. All > alone! Woo-hoo!!! > > The weekend weather has been clear with a bright blue sky. > The temp yesterday and today was 102. Fall weather! > At least here in the desert. > >

Sharon> > Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same > time.. > > > > May you always find

Lynn

Guest guest

Oh that sounds cute. Are you a watermelon collector? (like figurines...)Sharon Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time.. How was your weekend??

Guest guest

Thank you Cassy, I am doing much better. I am starting to get busy with the housework again and of course getting some lotions and creams made up to be ready for the opening. I am still doing things slowly and taking many breaks but it is getting done.

Patience is my eldest daughter and my best friend. One of my first bosses was the son of a Patience. but my daughter was at least 10 when I met him. LOL Patience has had problems with people who look at her written name they call her . What middle name did you give your Payshunce? Mine is Patience Leaona. I like the name too and how smart to change the spelling.

Lynn How was your weekend??> To: mserslife > > > Trista said she hoped everyone had a good Sunday. And I > > did. How about everyone else? > > > > My son, dil and their 4 kids went camping yesterday. > They > > will come home on the next Sunday. This is the longest > > I've been alone in years. lol I've been sharing a > > household with son/dil/kids for 5 years. Before that I > had > > a young woman living with me who I was helping out. All > > alone! Woo-hoo!!! > > > > The weekend weather has been clear with a bright blue > sky. > > The temp yesterday and today was 102. Fall > weather! > > At least here in the desert. > > > > Sharon> > > > Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same > > time.. > > > > > > > > > > May you always find> HAPPINESS and BUTTERFLIES> Lynn> > > > > > > >

Guest guest

I used to collect them. I still have them boxed away somewhere. Do you collect anything ? I started "collecting" dust, so I put a lot of knick-knacks away. lol. Trista

How was your weekend??

Guest guest

Well Sharon, had the shop in the garage and called it 's Hideaway. Well I am now calling it The Playhouse and I plan on putting all my "toys" out there. My crafts and sewing and yarn and my doll collections etc. Right now there is still some of 's stuff out there that I am not sure what to do with but I will start getting a lot of it out of there even if I have to give it away or throw it in the trash. The Playhouse has heat and air by the way.

I hope the second cold does not hit you!! You have enough on your plate with out that.

My bil printed out the directions out for us. Thank you.

Lynn How was your weekend??> To: mserslife@yahoogrou ps.com> > > Trista said she hoped everyone had a good Sunday. And I > > did. How about everyone else? > > > > My son, dil and their 4 kids went camping yesterday. > They > > will come home on the next Sunday. This is the longest > > I've been alone in years. lol I've been sharing a > > household with son/dil/kids for 5 years. Before that I > had > > a young woman living with me who I was helping out. All > > alone! Woo-hoo!!! > > > > The weekend weather has been clear with a bright blue > sky. > > The temp yesterday and today was 102. Fall > weather! > > At least here in the desert. > > > > Sharon> > > > Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same > > time.. > > > > > > > > > > > May you always find> > HAPPINESS and BUTTERFLIES> > Lynn> > > > > > > > > > > > > <!--> > #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-> family:arial,helvetica,clean,sans-serif;}> #ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;}> #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% > arial,helvetica,clean,sans-serif;}> #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {font:115% monospace;}> #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}> #ygrp-text{> font-family:Georgia;> }> #ygrp-text p{> margin:0 0 1em 0;> }> #ygrp-tpmsgs{> font-family:Arial;> clear:both;> }> #ygrp-vitnav{> padding-top:10px;> font-family:Verdana;> font-size:77%;> margin:0;> }> #ygrp-vitnav a{> padding:0 1px;> }> #ygrp-actbar{> clear:both;> margin:25px 0;> white-space:nowrap;> color:#666;> text-align:right;> }> #ygrp-actbar .left{> float:left;> white-space:nowrap;> }> .bld{font-weight:bold;}> #ygrp-grft{> font-family:Verdana;> font-size:77%;> padding:15px 0;> }> #ygrp-ft{> font-family:verdana;> font-size:77%;> border-top:1px solid #666;> padding:5px 0;> }> #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{> padding-bottom:10px;> }> > #ygrp-vital{> background-color:#e0ecee;> margin-bottom:20px;> padding:2px 0 8px 8px;> }> #ygrp-vital #vithd{> font-size:77%;> font-family:Verdana;> font-weight:bold;> color:#333;> text-transform:uppercase;> }> #ygrp-vital ul{> padding:0;> margin:2px 0;> }> #ygrp-vital ul li{> list-style-type:none;> clear:both;> border:1px solid #e0ecee;> }> #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{> font-weight:bold;> color:#ff7900;> float:right;> width:2em;> text-align:right;> padding-right:.5em;> }> #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{> font-weight:bold;> }> #ygrp-vital a {> text-decoration:none;> }> > #ygrp-vital a:hover{> text-decoration:underline;> }> > #ygrp-sponsor #hd{> color:#999;> font-size:77%;> }> #ygrp-sponsor #ov{> padding:6px 13px;> background-color:#e0ecee;> margin-bottom:20px;> }> #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{> padding:0 0 0 8px;> margin:0;> }> #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{> list-style-type:square;> padding:6px 0;> font-size:77%;> }> #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{> text-decoration:none;> font-size:130%;> }> #ygrp-sponsor #nc {> background-color:#eee;> margin-bottom:20px;> padding:0 8px;> }> #ygrp-sponsor .ad{> padding:8px 0;> }> #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{> font-family:Arial;> font-weight:bold;> color:#628c2a;> font-size:100%;> line-height:122%;> }> #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{> text-decoration:none;> }> #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{> text-decoration:underline;> }> #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{> margin:0;> }> o {font-size:0;}> .MsoNormal {> margin:0 0 0 0;> }> #ygrp-text tt{> font-size:120%;> }> blockquote{margin:0 0 0 4px;}> .replbq {margin:4;}> -->> > > > > > > > May you always find

Lynn