-Jen,

I wasn't working because I was so sick, I had no money or insurance

only my child support when I had to ask everyone I know for the

money, I let them know that it could be a death sentence and I had

no chance of getting better or taking care of my 2 children, I had

my brother write on mybelf to everyone and then set up a bank

account for illness and everyone who could afford to could donate to

the fund, They had it open for 3 months, that way people have time

and you don;t know who gave and who didn't it is anymous.

Please don't give up, I am getting so much better now, it changed my

life, I have like 8 people in my family and that iis it, I got lucky

with my high school friend she said I will pay on my credit card so

you can get well. Please keep fighting,

Love and aloha

Terri P

-- In , Walter King <waltjenking@...>

wrote:

>

> Yeah, the problem is that I don't have insurance, so if I can't

come up with a way to get these babies out, they will probably be

the death of me. I guess that's the price I am going to pay for

vanity. I don't mean to sound so down, but things are tough and

sometimes I just want to give up on everything. I have always been

a fighter...raised my daughter alone..she is now 22 and a wonderful

daughter. I just don't have much fight left in me. Thanks for your

help.

>

> Jen

>

> Sunny <wellnessnow@...> wrote:

> Well, coming to Canada is easy, I think you have to live

here for a

> certain period of time before your Health Care would kick in to

cover

> the surgery. Yes, I got my surgery covered...although there wasn't

> the scientific proof required to prove my implants made me sick,

when

> I approached my family doc and p.s. they both asked the same

> question " Would you like to have them taken out? " " Well, yeah,

that

> would be great!! " End of story. Surgery booked. Out they came.

> It's odd...because when you get them in it's elective surgery, and

> not covered. But when they come out, it should also be just your

> choice and not be covered. Hmmmmm....they know they're making us

> sick. They just can't admit it, or even they get in trouble. It's

> sad.

>

> Love,

>

> Sunny :)

>

>

> > >

> > > Until now, I haven't really discussed much of what is going on

> with

> > anyone because nobody understands, but after reading some of

what

> > others are writing, I am seeing that we are all in the same

> > boat...it's sad to see so many suffering, yet at the same time

it

> is

> > comforting to know that there is support if one reaches out.

> > >

> > > I have had implants for 15 years now. I am 41 years old. I got

> > something called " Misty Gold " ...something new on the market in

> 1991.

> > They ended up getting recalled because of some manufacturer

> > mislabeling or something. Then the company went broke. By the

time

> > I applied to get some money they were giving back to people it

was

> > too late...all the funds had already been exhausted.

> > >

> > > One of my implants has capsular contracture and the other is

> > completely broken and has leaked into my body...I have to stuff

one

> > side of my bra to look normal. I am guessing that it has

bacteria

> > inside since only the outside is supposed to be silicone, but

who

> > knows. At this point I don't really trust the doctor who did it.

He

> > came with great recommendations, but it doesn't matter...they're

> all

> > trying to make a buck at any expense.

> > >

> > > I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue about

ten

> > years ago and have not been to anyone since. Just in the past

few

> > years I have so many symptoms related to autoimmune stuff...you

> name

> > it, I have it. Who knows what I would be diagnosed with now.

> > >

> > > I was so set on having my implants replaced because i didn't

want

> > to be mamed. However my symptoms are so bad that I am thinking

that

> > my mother is right. She's been telling me to get them out

forever.

> > I have been hearing and reading about explantation. I need to

know

> > if there is a list of good doctors out there that have performed

a

> > lot of these. I live in Washington State and would prefer to do

it

> > here to keep costs down, but am also open to going somewhere

else

> for

> > a good doctor. If anyone can help me, please let me know. I'm

> > pretty desperate and have been very depressed and down on life.

I

> > have always been such an upbeat, happy person in life and now I

> feel

> > like I am barely surviving.

> > >

> > > Thanks,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ---------------------------------

> > > Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call

> rates.

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ---------------------------------

> > Check out the all-new beta - Fire up a more powerful

> email and get things done faster.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call

rates.

>

Guest guest

That sounds good to me. This is why I'm here...to feel better and be positive. Thanks!Lynda <coss@...> wrote: Yes, it is posted for all to see.We do try to keep this site on a positive level.LyndaAt 08:42 PM 12/2/2006, you wrote:>To Patty, Sunny and Lynda,>>I'm not too sure if I'm posting so you can all see this or not...I'm >not really sure how this discussion works...it seems like there are >so many conversations going on. I just wanted to say

thank you for >your kind words. Good luck to you.>>>>Lynda <cossprivatei> wrote:>Yep, me too, responded before I read Patty's post. I am all too>ready to get on with the positive stuff.>>Lynda>>At 02:25 PM 12/2/2006, you wrote:>> >Jen,> >We have had all kinds of women in all sorts of predicaments when it> >comes to needing to get the implants out. The number one> >complication/hurdle that women face is finding the money for> >explant. This is why I detest the approval of silicone gel implants> >and all other implants, not only because they are so risky to women> >and children's health, but also that they do not come with the> >appropriate warnings for women to be prepared for the huge medical> >costs that they will encounter down the

road. I feel that all women> >who want to pursue implantation need to be held accountable to> >having at least $10,000 in a bank savings account that is not to be> >touched until she needs it for explant. Because it is almost> >certain that she is going to need it.> >> >In any case, you are just not alone in this predicament. All of the> >women that I have known who needed explant have found a way to pay> >for it eventually. Many of them take on new loans, max out credit> >cards, dig into 401(k) and other retirement accounts, sell assets,> >borrow from friends and/or family, take out a home equity loan,> >breed animals, sell treasured things on EBAY, you name it, they have> >done it. It sometimes takes just a bit of creative> >financing. Your health is worth it. Your family needs you. You> >must find a way to get this done.>

>> >I know how it feels to want to give up. Been there and done that> >several times. But you can't give up. Have hope! That is why we> >are here! We have found that yes, there is life after breast> >implants! You can get them out, and your body will thank you for> >that. You can experience healing, slow and gradual recovery, that> >will allow you to live again. I am proof of that and I give you my> >testimony! I have recovered! It took alot of work but I have my> >life back even fuller than before I got implants. God has been> >faithful! You can have hope that this, too, can be your story.> >> >Once you find your explanting plastic surgeon, work with them to get> >this paid for. Maybe they will have some financing options. But the> >first things you can work on is finding that PS and working out the> >monetary details through

creative financing. Just take things one> >step at a time. You'll get there.> >Patty> >> > Re: Re: Explantation-PLEASE HELP ME> >> >Yeah, the problem is that I don't have insurance, so if I can't come> >up with a way to get these babies out, they will probably be the> >death of me. I guess that's the price I am going to pay for> >vanity. I don't mean to sound so down, but things are tough and> >sometimes I just want to give up on

everything. I have always been> >a fighter...raised my daughter alone..she is now 22 and a wonderful> >daughter. I just don't have much fight left in me. Thanks for your help.> >> >Jen> >> >Sunny <wellnessnow@ hotmail.com> wrote:> >Well, coming to Canada is easy, I think you have to live here for a> >certain period of time before your Health Care would kick in to cover> >the surgery. Yes, I got my surgery covered...although there wasn't> >the scientific proof required to prove my implants made me sick, when> >I approached my family doc and p.s. they both asked the same> >question "Would you like to have them taken out?" "Well, yeah, that> >would be great!!" End of story. Surgery booked. Out they came.> >It's odd...because when you get them in it's elective surgery, and> >not covered. But when they come out, it should

also be just your> >choice and not be covered. Hmmmmm....they know they're making us> >sick. They just can't admit it, or even they get in trouble. It's> >sad.> >> >Love,> >> >Sunny :)> >> >> > > >> > > > Until now, I haven't really discussed much of what is going on> >with> > > anyone because nobody understands, but after reading some of what> > > others are writing, I am seeing that we are all in the same> > > boat...it's sad to see so many suffering, yet at the same time it> >is> > > comforting to know that there is support if one reaches out.> > > >> > > > I have had implants for 15 years now. I am 41 years old. I got> > > something called "Misty Gold"...something new on the market in> >1991.> > > Th ey ended up getting recalled because of some manufacturer> > > mislabeling or something. Then the company went

broke. By the time> > > I applied to get some money they were giving back to people it was> > > too late...all the funds had already been exhausted.> > > >> > > > One of my implants has capsular contracture and the other is> > > completely broken and has leaked into my body...I have to stuff one> > > side of my bra to look normal. I am guessing that it has bacteria> > > inside since only the outside is supposed to be silicone, but who> > > knows. At this point I don't really trust the doctor who did it. He> > > came with great recommendations, but it doesn't matter...they' re> >all> > > trying to make a buck at any expense.> > > >> > > > I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue about ten> > > years ago and have not been to anyone since. Just in the past few> >

> years I have so many symptoms related to autoimmune stuff...you> >name> > > it, I have it. Who knows what I would be diagnosed with now.> > > >> > > > I was so set on having my implants replaced because i didn't want> > > to be mamed. However my symptoms are so bad that I am thinking that> > > my mother is right. She's been telling me to get them out forever.> > > I have been hearing and reading about explantation. I need to know> > > if there is a list of good doctors out there that have performed a> > > lot of these. I live in Washington State and would prefer to do it> > > here to keep costs down, but am also open to going somewhere else> >for> > > a good doctor. If anyone can help me, please let me know. I'm> > > pretty desperate and have been very depressed and down on life. I> > >

have always been such an upbeat, happy person in life and now I> >feel> > > like I am barely surviving.> > > >> > > > Thanks, > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> > > > Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call> >rates.> > > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> > > Check out the all-new beta - Fire up a more powerful> >email and get things done faster.> > >> >> >> >> >Cheap Talk?> ><<http://us.rd./mail_us/taglines/postman8/*http://us.rd.ya > hoo.com/evt=39663/*http://voice.>http://us.rd./mail_us/taglines/postman8/*http://us.rd./evt=39663/*http://voice.>Check >> >out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.> >> >> >> >> >Everyone is raving about> ><<http://us.rd./evt=45083/*http://advision.webevents. > .com/mailbeta>http://us.rd./evt=45083/*http://advision.webevents./mailbeta>the >> >all-new beta.> >>>>>Check out ><http://us.rd./evt=43257/*http://advision.webevents./mailbeta>the >all-new beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get >things done faster.>

Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from people who know. Ask your question on

Answers.

Guest guest

Hi Terri, That's a wonderful idea. I have my own jewelry business, but just went online so not much is going on since it is so new. I went back to work, waiting tables, and although it's hurting me and so hard on my body I am going to try to hang in there for a while. Thanks for the info. I'm so glad you were able to get your surgery. I'm still trying to locate a doctor close to Washington state, but haven't found anyone too close. At this point I am going with a Dr. Melmed in Dallas...I've been emailing him on a regular basis. It's more money though with airfare and hotel, so if anybody out there knows of a good one closer...please let me know! Thanks Terri Peake <peaketeresa@...> wrote: -Jen,I wasn't working because I was so sick, I had no money or insurance only my child support when I had to ask everyone I know for the money, I let them know that it could be a death sentence and I had no chance of getting better or taking care of my 2 children, I had my brother write on mybelf to everyone and then set up a bank account for illness and everyone who could afford to could donate to the fund, They had it open for 3 months, that way people have time and you don;t know who gave and who didn't it is anymous.Please don't give up, I am getting so much better now, it changed my

life, I have like 8 people in my family and that iis it, I got lucky with my high school friend she said I will pay on my credit card so you can get well. Please keep fighting,Love and alohaTerri P-- In , Walter King <waltjenking@...> wrote:>> Yeah, the problem is that I don't have insurance, so if I can't come up with a way to get these babies out, they will probably be the death of me. I guess that's the price I am going to pay for vanity. I don't mean to sound so down, but things are tough and sometimes I just want to give up on everything. I have always been a fighter...raised my daughter alone..she is now 22 and a wonderful daughter. I just don't have much fight left in me. Thanks for your help.> > Jen> > Sunny <wellnessnow@...> wrote:> Well, coming

to Canada is easy, I think you have to live here for a > certain period of time before your Health Care would kick in to cover > the surgery. Yes, I got my surgery covered...although there wasn't > the scientific proof required to prove my implants made me sick, when > I approached my family doc and p.s. they both asked the same > question "Would you like to have them taken out?" "Well, yeah, that > would be great!!" End of story. Surgery booked. Out they came. > It's odd...because when you get them in it's elective surgery, and > not covered. But when they come out, it should also be just your > choice and not be covered. Hmmmmm....they know they're making us > sick. They just can't admit it, or even they get in trouble. It's > sad.> > Love,> > Sunny :)> > > > >> > > Until now, I haven't really discussed much of what is going on > with > > anyone because nobody understands, but after reading some of what > > others are writing, I am seeing that we are all in the

same > > boat...it's sad to see so many suffering, yet at the same time it > is > > comforting to know that there is support if one reaches out.> > > > > > I have had implants for 15 years now. I am 41 years old. I got > > something called "Misty Gold"...something new on the market in > 1991. > > They ended up getting recalled because of some manufacturer > > mislabeling or something. Then the company went broke. By the time > > I applied to get some money they were giving back to people it was > > too late...all the funds had already been exhausted.> > > > > > One of my implants has capsular contracture and the other is > > completely broken and has leaked into my body...I have to stuff one > > side of my bra to look normal. I am guessing that it has bacteria > > inside since only the

outside is supposed to be silicone, but who > > knows. At this point I don't really trust the doctor who did it. He > > came with great recommendations, but it doesn't matter...they're > all > > trying to make a buck at any expense.> > > > > > I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue about ten > > years ago and have not been to anyone since. Just in the past few > > years I have so many symptoms related to autoimmune stuff...you > name > > it, I have it. Who knows what I would be diagnosed with now.> > > > > > I was so set on having my implants replaced because i didn't want > > to be mamed. However my symptoms are so bad that I am thinking that > > my mother is right. She's been telling me to get them out forever. > > I have been hearing and reading about explantation. I

need to know > > if there is a list of good doctors out there that have performed a > > lot of these. I live in Washington State and would prefer to do it > > here to keep costs down, but am also open to going somewhere else > for > > a good doctor. If anyone can help me, please let me know. I'm > > pretty desperate and have been very depressed and down on life. I > > have always been such an upbeat, happy person in life and now I > feel > > like I am barely surviving.> > > > > > Thanks, > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > > Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call > rates.> > >> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > ---------------------------------> > Check out the all-new beta - Fire up a more powerful > email and get things done faster.> >> > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.>

Any questions? Get answers on any topic at Answers. Try it now.

Guest guest

Hi Terri, Thanks...I would like his name. Is that what en bloc is...removing the whole capsule with the implant. It's only done with capsular contracture, right? One has capsular contracture and the other is totally leaked out. Thanks Peake <peaketeresa@...> wrote: -,I went to a Dr. In Vegas, that is not to fart by plane for you I think you can get flights for like a hundred bucks, he did a

good job just gotta remember to tell him you want both capsules removed no matter what, I didn't know that at the time and he only removed one because it had a capsular contracture. Bu this office was proffesional. He didn't try to talk me into another set of implants either, I just told him I don't care if you or anybody else believes implants make you sick I know they do so I want them out period.E-mail me if you want his name, his price was 3030.00, I borrowed from a high school girl friend. Thank God for her.Terri P-- In , Walter King <waltjenking@...> wrote:>> Donna,> > Thank you...this helps. It just gets tough to deal with. I'm 41 years old and I feel like I'm 81. I know I need them out, but can't seem to find too many people close to me, not to mention that I have no insurance.

I did get info on one doctor from a nice lady on this list. If you happen to know of anyone close to Washington state, could you please let me know. Thanks again.> > > > BSBanshee1@... wrote:> ,> > I am so glad you have decided to get your implants out instead of replaced. I Thank God I didn't get my redo that I had scheduled in March 06. Most PS will tell you that Redo's will fix the problems, truth is if the implants have made you sick, then you should not get replacement. I got my explant with Dr. Kolb, www.plastikos.com, may 06, I am thankful everyday that I am alive. I had mold, fungi and bacteria growing in my "safe" saline implants and the right one was leaking. There is no safe implant and for the sake of your health get them removed as soon as possible, the proper way. Good Luck and Welcome!!!!!!!!> > Donna> >

> > > > ---------------------------------> Everyone is raving about the all-new beta.>

Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited.

Guest guest

, The entire capsule must come out, regardless of contracture, or leakage.. . . Don't let a doctor tell you otherwise! We have alot of articles in the archives discussing this. Rogene <waltjenking@...> wrote: Hi Terri, Thanks...I would like his name. Is that what en bloc is...removing the whole capsule with the implant. It's only done with capsular

contracture, right? One has capsular contracture and the other is totally leaked out. Thanks Peake <peaketeresa > wrote: -,I went to a Dr. In Vegas, that is not to fart by plane for you I think you can get flights for like a hundred bucks, he did a good job just gotta remember to tell him you want both capsules removed no matter what, I didn't know that at the time and he only removed one because it had a capsular contracture. Bu this office was proffesional. He didn't try to talk me into another set of implants either, I just told him I don't care if you or anybody else believes implants make you sick I know they do so I want them out period.E-mail me if you want his name, his price was 3030.00, I borrowed

from a high school girl friend. Thank God for her.Terri P-- In , Walter King <waltjenking@...> wrote:>> Donna,> > Thank you...this helps. It just gets tough to deal with. I'm 41 years old and I feel like I'm 81. I know I need them out, but can't seem to find too many people close to me, not to mention that I have no insurance. I did get info on one doctor from a nice lady on this list. If you happen to know of anyone close to Washington state, could you please let me know. Thanks again.> > > > BSBanshee1@... wrote:> ,> > I am so glad you have decided to get your implants out instead of replaced. I Thank God I didn't get my redo that I had scheduled in March 06. Most PS will tell you that Redo's will fix the problems, truth

is if the implants have made you sick, then you should not get replacement. I got my explant with Dr. Kolb, www.plastikos.com, may 06, I am thankful everyday that I am alive. I had mold, fungi and bacteria growing in my "safe" saline implants and the right one was leaking. There is no safe implant and for the sake of your health get them removed as soon as possible, the proper way. Good Luck and Welcome!!!!!!!!> > Donna> > > > > > ---------------------------------> Everyone is raving about the all-new beta.> Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited.

Guest guest

Yes, it is posted for all to see.

We do try to keep this site on a positive level.

Lynda

At 08:42 PM 12/2/2006, you wrote:

>To Patty, Sunny and Lynda,

>

>I'm not too sure if I'm posting so you can all see this or not...I'm

>not really sure how this discussion works...it seems like there are

>so many conversations going on. I just wanted to say thank you for

>your kind words. Good luck to you.

>

>

>

>Lynda <coss@...> wrote:

>Yep, me too, responded before I read Patty's post. I am all too

>ready to get on with the positive stuff.

>

>Lynda

>

>At 02:25 PM 12/2/2006, you wrote:

>

> >Jen,

> >We have had all kinds of women in all sorts of predicaments when it

> >comes to needing to get the implants out. The number one

> >complication/hurdle that women face is finding the money for

> >explant. This is why I detest the approval of silicone gel implants

> >and all other implants, not only because they are so risky to women

> >and children's health, but also that they do not come with the

> >appropriate warnings for women to be prepared for the huge medical

> >costs that they will encounter down the road. I feel that all women

> >who want to pursue implantation need to be held accountable to

> >having at least $10,000 in a bank savings account that is not to be

> >touched until she needs it for explant. Because it is almost

> >certain that she is going to need it.

> >

> >In any case, you are just not alone in this predicament. All of the

> >women that I have known who needed explant have found a way to pay

> >for it eventually. Many of them take on new loans, max out credit

> >cards, dig into 401(k) and other retirement accounts, sell assets,

> >borrow from friends and/or family, take out a home equity loan,

> >breed animals, sell treasured things on EBAY, you name it, they have

> >done it. It sometimes takes just a bit of creative

> >financing. Your health is worth it. Your family needs you. You

> >must find a way to get this done.

> >

> >I know how it feels to want to give up. Been there and done that

> >several times. But you can't give up. Have hope! That is why we

> >are here! We have found that yes, there is life after breast

> >implants! You can get them out, and your body will thank you for

> >that. You can experience healing, slow and gradual recovery, that

> >will allow you to live again. I am proof of that and I give you my

> >testimony! I have recovered! It took alot of work but I have my

> >life back even fuller than before I got implants. God has been

> >faithful! You can have hope that this, too, can be your story.

> >

> >Once you find your explanting plastic surgeon, work with them to get

> >this paid for. Maybe they will have some financing options. But the

> >first things you can work on is finding that PS and working out the

> >monetary details through creative financing. Just take things one

> >step at a time. You'll get there.

> >Patty

> >

> > Re: Re: Explantation-PLEASE HELP ME

> >

> >Yeah, the problem is that I don't have insurance, so if I can't come

> >up with a way to get these babies out, they will probably be the

> >death of me. I guess that's the price I am going to pay for

> >vanity. I don't mean to sound so down, but things are tough and

> >sometimes I just want to give up on everything. I have always been

> >a fighter...raised my daughter alone..she is now 22 and a wonderful

> >daughter. I just don't have much fight left in me. Thanks for your help.

> >

> >Jen

> >

> >Sunny <wellnessnow@ hotmail.com> wrote:

> >Well, coming to Canada is easy, I think you have to live here for a

> >certain period of time before your Health Care would kick in to cover

> >the surgery. Yes, I got my surgery covered...although there wasn't

> >the scientific proof required to prove my implants made me sick, when

> >I approached my family doc and p.s. they both asked the same

> >question " Would you like to have them taken out? " " Well, yeah, that

> >would be great!! " End of story. Surgery booked. Out they came.

> >It's odd...because when you get them in it's elective surgery, and

> >not covered. But when they come out, it should also be just your

> >choice and not be covered. Hmmmmm....they know they're making us

> >sick. They just can't admit it, or even they get in trouble. It's

> >sad.

> >

> >Love,

> >

> >Sunny :)

> >

> >

> > > >

> > > > Until now, I haven't really discussed much of what is going on

> >with

> > > anyone because nobody understands, but after reading some of what

> > > others are writing, I am seeing that we are all in the same

> > > boat...it's sad to see so many suffering, yet at the same time it

> >is

> > > comforting to know that there is support if one reaches out.

> > > >

> > > > I have had implants for 15 years now. I am 41 years old. I got

> > > something called " Misty Gold " ...something new on the market in

> >1991.

> > > Th ey ended up getting recalled because of some manufacturer

> > > mislabeling or something. Then the company went broke. By the time

> > > I applied to get some money they were giving back to people it was

> > > too late...all the funds had already been exhausted.

> > > >

> > > > One of my implants has capsular contracture and the other is

> > > completely broken and has leaked into my body...I have to stuff one

> > > side of my bra to look normal. I am guessing that it has bacteria

> > > inside since only the outside is supposed to be silicone, but who

> > > knows. At this point I don't really trust the doctor who did it. He

> > > came with great recommendations, but it doesn't matter...they' re

> >all

> > > trying to make a buck at any expense.

> > > >

> > > > I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue about ten

> > > years ago and have not been to anyone since. Just in the past few

> > > years I have so many symptoms related to autoimmune stuff...you

> >name

> > > it, I have it. Who knows what I would be diagnosed with now.

> > > >

> > > > I was so set on having my implants replaced because i didn't want

> > > to be mamed. However my symptoms are so bad that I am thinking that

> > > my mother is right. She's been telling me to get them out forever.

> > > I have been hearing and reading about explantation. I need to know

> > > if there is a list of good doctors out there that have performed a

> > > lot of these. I live in Washington State and would prefer to do it

> > > here to keep costs down, but am also open to going somewhere else

> >for

> > > a good doctor. If anyone can help me, please let me know. I'm

> > > pretty desperate and have been very depressed and down on life. I

> > > have always been such an upbeat, happy person in life and now I

> >feel

> > > like I am barely surviving.

> > > >

> > > > Thanks,

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---

> > > > Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call

> >rates.

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ------------ --------- --------- ---

> > > Check out the all-new beta - Fire up a more powerful

> >email and get things done faster.

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >Cheap Talk?

> ><<http://us.rd./mail_us/taglines/postman8/*http://us.rd.ya

>

hoo.com/evt=39663/*http://voice.>http://us.rd./mail_us/tagline\

s/postman8/*http://us.rd./evt=39663/*http://voice.>Check

>

> >out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >Everyone is raving about

> ><<http://us.rd./evt=45083/*http://advision.webevents.

>

..com/mailbeta>http://us.rd./evt=45083/*http://advision.webevents..\

com/mailbeta>the

>

> >all-new beta.

> >

>

>

>

>Check out

><http://us.rd./evt=43257/*http://advision.webevents./mailbeta\

>the

>all-new beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get

>things done faster.

>

Guest guest

So, is the capsule the implant?? I'm sorry, I'm not really understanding. Thanks Rogene.Rogene S <saxony01@...> wrote: , The entire capsule must come out, regardless of contracture, or leakage.. . . Don't let a doctor tell you otherwise! We have alot of articles in the archives discussing this. Rogene <waltjenking > wrote: Hi Terri, Thanks...I would like his name. Is that what en bloc is...removing the whole capsule with the implant. It's only done with capsular contracture, right? One has capsular contracture and the other is totally leaked out. Thanks Peake <peaketeresa > wrote: -,I went to a Dr. In Vegas, that is not to fart by plane for you I think you can get flights for like a hundred bucks, he did a good job just gotta remember to tell him you want both capsules removed no matter what, I didn't know that at the time and he only removed one because it had a capsular contracture. Bu this office was

proffesional. He didn't try to talk me into another set of implants either, I just told him I don't care if you or anybody else believes implants make you sick I know they do so I want them out period.E-mail me if you want his name, his price was 3030.00, I borrowed from a high school girl friend. Thank God for her.Terri P-- In , Walter King <waltjenking@...> wrote:>> Donna,> > Thank you...this helps. It just gets tough to deal with. I'm 41 years old and I feel like I'm 81. I know I need them out, but can't seem to find too many people close to me, not to mention that I have no insurance. I did get info on one doctor from a nice lady on this list. If you happen to know of anyone close to Washington state, could you please let me know. Thanks again.> > >

> BSBanshee1@... wrote:> ,> > I am so glad you have decided to get your implants out instead of replaced. I Thank God I didn't get my redo that I had scheduled in March 06. Most PS will tell you that Redo's will fix the problems, truth is if the implants have made you sick, then you should not get replacement. I got my explant with Dr. Kolb, www.plastikos.com, may 06, I am thankful everyday that I am alive. I had mold, fungi and bacteria growing in my "safe" saline implants and the right one was leaking. There is no safe implant and for the sake of your health get them removed as soon as possible, the proper way. Good Luck and Welcome!!!!!!!!> > Donna> > > > > > ---------------------------------> Everyone is raving about the all-new beta.> Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited. __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Donna, I'm so glad that you were able to get them out. I won't give up. I am a very determined person. I raised my daughter alone and went through a lot being a single mom and have been through many obstacles in life only to learn and grow from all of them. My only concern is time, but I will do my best to find a way to get them out. Thanks so much for your words of encouragement. BSBanshee1@... wrote: , Yes, these implants age you fast don't they. It is so awful I hate to hear about your sickness. I been there and done that and remembering when I had my implants makes me quiver. I was so sick I felt like I was going to die, bouncing off walls, brain fog and 30 or so symptoms total. I had a low-grade fever from Aug 05 til I had them removed May 06. It was the scariest ordeal ever in my life. I was broke, sick and had no way to get mine out of me. I went down stairs and looked my boyfriend in the eyes and said, I need $13,000.00, like right now. He had to take out a loan for me to get them removed, I had an emergency surgery with Dr. Kolb, 3 weeks later. I am so grateful for him for doing that and I will pray that you find a way for explant and hope maybe someone you know can take out the loan. If you are sick you need

to get them out as soon as possible. I went down hill really fast I had mine for one year and 3 months total. I have to say I think it saved my life getting them out of me when I did, if I still had them I believe I would no longer be here. God Bless and Please find a way. Let's all pray that someone will have the heart to help you get them removed properly. Donna

Any questions? Get answers on any topic at Answers. Try it now.

Guest guest

The capsule is tissue your body grows (sometimes called scar tissue) around foreign materials in an attempt to wall off self from non-self. I contains debris, and likely pathogens, from your implants. The entire capsule must come out if at all possible. Having a doctor you can trust to get it all is essential. <waltjenking@...> wrote: So, is the capsule the implant?? I'm sorry, I'm not really understanding. Thanks Rogene.Rogene S <saxony01 > wrote: , The entire capsule must come out, regardless of contracture, or leakage.. . . Don't let a doctor tell you otherwise! We have alot of articles in the archives discussing this. Rogene <waltjenking > wrote: Hi Terri, Thanks...I would like his name. Is that what en bloc is...removing the whole capsule with the implant. It's only done with capsular contracture, right? One has capsular contracture and the other is totally leaked out. Thanks Peake

<peaketeresa > wrote: -,I went to a Dr. In Vegas, that is not to fart by plane for you I think you can get flights for like a hundred bucks, he did a good job just gotta remember to tell him you want both capsules removed no matter what, I didn't know that at the time and he only removed one because it had a capsular contracture. Bu this office was proffesional. He didn't try to talk me into another set of implants either, I just told him I don't care if you or anybody else believes implants make you sick I know they do so I want them out period.E-mail me if you want his name, his price was 3030.00, I borrowed from a high school girl friend. Thank God for her.Terri P-- In , Walter King <waltjenking@...> wrote:>> Donna,> > Thank you...this helps. It just gets tough to deal with. I'm 41 years old and I feel like I'm 81. I know I need them out, but can't seem to find too many people close to me, not to mention that I have no insurance. I did get info on one doctor from a nice lady on this list. If you happen to know of anyone close to Washington state, could you please let me know. Thanks again.> > > > BSBanshee1@... wrote:> ,> > I am so glad you have decided to get your implants out instead of replaced. I Thank God I didn't get my redo that I had scheduled in March 06. Most PS will tell you that Redo's will fix the problems, truth is if the implants have made you sick, then you should not get replacement. I

got my explant with Dr. Kolb, www.plastikos.com, may 06, I am thankful everyday that I am alive. I had mold, fungi and bacteria growing in my "safe" saline implants and the right one was leaking. There is no safe implant and for the sake of your health get them removed as soon as possible, the proper way. Good Luck and Welcome!!!!!!!!> > Donna> > > > > > ---------------------------------> Everyone is raving about the all-new beta.> Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited. __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Hi Donna, I got them in 1991 so it has been 15 years. They were new on the market...called "misty gold"...they were made by Bioplasty. I am not able to find much info on them. I was told they were nonsilicone, but they are a gel. However, I don't really trust what I was told so who knows. Thanks for writing. BSBanshee1@... wrote: , You are so welcome. I was wondering how long did you say you had your implants? Sorry I already forgot. Saline or silicone? Donna

Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited.

Guest guest

, Thanks a lot for the info. I'll look into it further. sedwards41255 <sedwards41255@...> wrote: ,I hope you find a doctor in Washington state. Often, if you are going to have a lift with the explant, the insurance may not cover the "lift" portion since it is purely cosmetic. I found that my "out of pocket" expense for an explant and lift performed in my doctors office as an "outpatient" was

the same as my "out of pocket" expense if he performed in his Hospital O.R. Insurance companies seem to demand the doctors perform it in their O.R., other wise they won't cover the explant portion. This jacks the price up. It also increases the costs of the "lift" portion as they have to cover the O.R. overhead. I paid $4,800 for an explant and T-Lift which included follow up appointments, etc. My insurance did not cover it. It is worth comparing the costs between self pay and insurance paid. > ,> > I am so glad you have decided to get your implants out instead of replaced. I Thank God I didn't get my redo that I had scheduled in March 06. Most PS will tell you that Redo's will fix the problems, truth is if the implants have made you sick, then you should not get replacement. I got my explant with Dr. Kolb, www.plastikos.com, may 06, I am thankful everyday that I am alive. I had mold, fungi and bacteria growing in my "safe" saline implants and the right one was leaking. There is no safe implant and for the sake of your health get them removed as soon as possible, the proper way. Good Luck and Welcome!!!!!!!!> > Donna> >

> > > > ---------------------------------> Everyone is raving about the all-new beta.>

Check out the all-new beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Guest guest

Hi ,

My name is Sue and I live in England, I just have to say that without this group I have no idea where I would be as the support is not very good this side of the pond. Stay with this group its wonderful, Rogene, Patty, Lea, and many others have helped me through some really tough times, and you will find that there is plenty of compassion and help available here.

Welcome.

Love Sue.

Guest guest

Dearest :

We are so glad that you found this group, because you will find love and support. These women are always here to help, and you will need understanding and positive people in your life. I am sorry that you have had to go through all this pain, and we want you to know that you will get all of the help and support that you need. I will look in The Augmented Breast to see what the "Misty Gold" breast implant is all about...more later.

Sending love and support always......Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`````

Explantation-PLEASE HELP ME

Until now, I haven't really discussed much of what is going on with anyone because nobody understands, but after reading some of what others are writing, I am seeing that we are all in the same boat...it's sad to see so many suffering, yet at the same time it is comforting to know that there is support if one reaches out.

I have had implants for 15 years now. I am 41 years old. I got something called "Misty Gold"...something new on the market in 1991. They ended up getting recalled because of some manufacturer mislabeling or something. Then the company went broke. By the time I applied to get some money they were giving back to people it was too late...all the funds had already been exhausted.

One of my implants has capsular contracture and the other is completely broken and has leaked into my body...I have to stuff one side of my bra to look normal. I am guessing that it has bacteria inside since only the outside is supposed to be silicone, but who knows. At this point I don't really trust the doctor who did it. He came with great recommendations, but it doesn't matter...they're all trying to make a buck at any expense.

I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue about ten years ago and have not been to anyone since. Just in the past few years I have so many symptoms related to autoimmune stuff...you name it, I have it. Who knows what I would be diagnosed with now.

I was so set on having my implants replaced because i didn't want to be mamed. However my symptoms are so bad that I am thinking that my mother is right. She's been telling me to get them out forever. I have been hearing and reading about explantation. I need to know if there is a list of good doctors out there that have performed a lot of these. I live in Washington State and would prefer to do it here to keep costs down, but am also open to going somewhere else for a good doctor. If anyone can help me, please let me know. I'm pretty desperate and have been very depressed and down on life. I have always been such an upbeat, happy person in life and now I feel like I am barely surviving.

Thanks,

Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.

Guest guest

Jennier - Sorry to be so long in getting back to you .. I'm still catching up on mail that came in while I was gone. If your screen is like mine, there is a place to click on to "Visit Your Group", or a web address for the group at the bottom of this page . . .From there, you have access to everything. Rogene

Guest guest

Thanks so much Sue. I have met some very nice, helpful people....I will be sticking around! gibbense@... wrote: Hi , My name is Sue and I live in England, I just have to say that without this group I have no idea where I would be as the support is not very good this side of the pond. Stay with this group its wonderful, Rogene, Patty, Lea, and many others have helped me

through some really tough times, and you will find that there is plenty of compassion and help available here. Welcome. Love Sue.

Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.

Guest guest

Thanks Lea...I appreciate your kindness...Lea <devans@...> wrote: Dearest : We are so glad that you found this group, because you will find love and support. These women are always here to help, and you will need understanding and positive people in your life. I am sorry that you have had to go through all this pain, and we want you to know that you will get all of the help and support

that you need. I will look in The Augmented Breast to see what the "Misty Gold" breast implant is all about...more later. Sending love and support always......Lea ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````` Explantation-PLEASE HELP ME Until now, I haven't really discussed much of what is going on with anyone because nobody understands, but after reading some of what others are writing, I am seeing that we are all in the same boat...it's sad to see so many suffering, yet at the same time it is comforting to know that there is support if one reaches out. I have had implants for 15 years now. I am 41 years old. I got something called "Misty Gold"...something new on the market in 1991. They ended up getting recalled because of some manufacturer mislabeling or something. Then the company went broke. By the time I applied to get some money they were giving back to people it was too late...all the funds had already been exhausted. One of my implants has capsular

contracture and the other is completely broken and has leaked into my body...I have to stuff one side of my bra to look normal. I am guessing that it has bacteria inside since only the outside is supposed to be silicone, but who knows. At this point I don't really trust the doctor who did it. He came with great recommendations, but it doesn't matter...they're all trying to make a buck at any expense. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue about ten years ago and have not been to anyone since. Just in the past few years I have so many symptoms related to autoimmune stuff...you name it, I have it. Who knows what I would be diagnosed with now. I was so set on having my implants replaced because i didn't want to be mamed. However my symptoms are so bad that I am thinking that my mother is right. She's been telling me to get them out

forever. I have been hearing and reading about explantation. I need to know if there is a list of good doctors out there that have performed a lot of these. I live in Washington State and would prefer to do it here to keep costs down, but am also open to going somewhere else for a good doctor. If anyone can help me, please let me know. I'm pretty desperate and have been very depressed and down on life. I have always been such an upbeat, happy person in life and now I feel like I am barely surviving. Thanks, Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.

Everyone is raving about the all-new beta.