RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Unsure of What to do

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The only place you will find information about iodine and thyroid cancer is on my website. www.naturalthyroidchoices.com I hope to write a book very soon on the things I learned both on my own and through the care of Dr. Brownstein about thyroid cancer and what things can be used to heal naturally. But I have not found the time to work on it more than just a few hours. Hopefully when we find a new home where I have an office I will be able to devote more time to it. For now my story in the blog link and the website are all that are available.

Buist, ND

Unsure of what to do

Just wanted to say thanks for all the great information on this site. I am wondering a few things which I am sure is addressed in some back posts (which I continue reading when I have time) but haven't run into any yet.Whenever I google Iodine supplement for thyroid cancer the only thing that comes up is radioactive iodine. Can someone point me to any books or websites that specifically address treatment for thyroid cancer using iodoral. I ordered Dr. Brownstein's books but he only touched on the subject very quickly. Also, I have read some reference about sending you slides (from fine needle biospy) to another lab. With results of a 5% to 15% you have cancer and we want to cut out your thyroid suggestion makes me wonder how many thyroids are removed because people are scared of what the doctor tells them. Can someone tell me exactly how I go about requesting my biospy be sent to another lab. Can anyone recommend a good lab to send them to.I am at a loss of what to do. I have started iodine and am up to 50 mg. Will be moving up to 100 mg this week. Am taking the companion supplements and am not having any problems. Do feel anxious at times, mostly at night. Have also gained some weight since I started taking iodine. Will upping salt intake help with this? I don't have a doctor other than the one recommending surgery. I did check with Dr. Brownstein's office and he is not accepting any new patients. They said to call back in December. He is 8 hours from me but I would be willing to make the drive a few times a year if I needed to. Dr. Fleches (sp) is only about 4 hours from me. I don't know as much about him but see his name associated with iodine loading test. I know something is not working properly inside of me because my thyroid is swelled. I am not hypo and hyper. Most information I am finding is on hypo and hyper thyroids or operations to remove thyroids due to cancer. Just unsure of where to start. Should my number one goal be to find a good doctor to work with. I don't mind doing any kind of research if someone can point me in the right direction. Thanks for taking the time to read. This really is a great group!