RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Casted today

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi All,

na was casted today at the CT Charlotte office. I spoke with someone in the lobby about getting her band painted. Their daughter's was painted - anyone know the name of the lady who paints the helmets in Charlotte? CT had her cards at the desk, but hasn't found htem from the move yet.

Her band is scheduled to arrive 10/27 (my b-day, kind of bitter-sweet). We'll be on vacation until the 26th so no chance of getting it early.

It was just as bad as I imagined. She was so mad. The bath didn't even really help. She calmed down a little and then got mad again. She was asleep almost as soon as I had her buckled into her car seat.

Any tips for getting the last bits of plaster out of her hair? She's had two baths today and there is still some left. I tried a little baby oil this evening. I guess I just do it again tomorrow night too.

They took pics and measurements again, since hte first were done Sept 8. There was no improvement. : ( Her head did grow 1 cm. I'm glad we didn't wait, because we've been doing the repo for 2 months now with no improvement. Her tort may have a little improvement.

On another note ... a friend of mine told me a local orthotist has one of those laser scanner things. I'm trying to get more info. They are sending some of their orthos to training to treat plagio. I don't know what band they will be using or when they will start seeing patients. I told my friend she could tell them they could practice taking measurments in my daughter *LOL* and that I would be happy to let them follow her progress. My dr didn't know of any other options besides CT in Charlotte. I saw from a new member there is star band ortho in ton. So, it seems the options in SC are increasing. It's alwasy good to have options.

na/Doc/OCt 27/SC