RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Samento and Banderol

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Re: samento and banderol

After years of antibiotics, we got major break throughs using anti-parasitic medications. Several eliminated out of seat and hyper behaviors and are also known to cross the BBB. Alinia, albenza, ivermectin were all great for my son. Some LLMD will acknowledge that lyme responds to ivermectin.I cannot respond to the effectiveness of samento and banderol.Caryn>> > > Hello Group,> > My son has hit a wall. He has been on antibiotics (ammox and azith) for two years (With some breaks in the middle). He has had a really nice two years of improvement, but still is displaying some major "autisitic" symptoms. At school they say he is starting to yell a lot and it is almost impossible to get him to sit still and concentrate on anything. That part is a regression, he has always been extremely hyper, but you could always get him to sit still for a little while and work. > > I am thinking about adding Samento and Banderol, I have read good things about it and there was a study published a few years back that showed that they cross the blood brain barrier (In Utero) and eliminated Bb better than some antibiotics. > > Has anyone gave these supplements to their children?> > Part of me thinks: Stop you are already giving him too much!> > but the other part of me thinks: The antibiotics are not doing enough! ammoxocillin and azithromycin don't cross the blood brain barrier and the fact he has neurological issues clearly shows Bb has affected his brain. > > Let me know what you think.> > Have a great weekend,> > Mason>

Guest guest

Caryn,What test did have done to check for parasites? Or did your doc use a clinical diagnosis? I really think parasites are our next big battleTo: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism From: caryn_reid@...Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 12:02:13 +0000Subject: Re: samento and banderol

After years of antibiotics, we got major break throughs using anti-parasitic medications. Several eliminated out of seat and hyper behaviors and are also known to cross the BBB. Alinia, albenza, ivermectin were all great for my son. Some LLMD will acknowledge that lyme responds to ivermectin.

I cannot respond to the effectiveness of samento and banderol.

Caryn

--- In BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism , Mason Kuhn wrote:

>

>

>

> Hello Group,

>

> My son has hit a wall. He has been on antibiotics (ammox and azith) for two years (With some breaks in the middle). He has had a really nice two years of improvement, but still is displaying some major " autisitic " symptoms. At school they say he is starting to yell a lot and it is almost impossible to get him to sit still and concentrate on anything. That part is a regression, he has always been extremely hyper, but you could always get him to sit still for a little while and work.

>

> I am thinking about adding Samento and Banderol, I have read good things about it and there was a study published a few years back that showed that they cross the blood brain barrier (In Utero) and eliminated Bb better than some antibiotics.

>

> Has anyone gave these supplements to their children?

>

> Part of me thinks: Stop you are already giving him too much!

>

> but the other part of me thinks: The antibiotics are not doing enough! ammoxocillin and azithromycin don't cross the blood brain barrier and the fact he has neurological issues clearly shows Bb has affected his brain.

>

> Let me know what you think.

>

> Have a great weekend,

>

> Mason

>

Guest guest

e,What antifungals do you use?To: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism From: jaimeehinman@...Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 17:08:44 +0000Subject: Re: Samento and Banderol

Mason, have you checked to see if it isn't clostridia on the rise or perhaps yeast/fungus? I see these behaviors rise in my son when I know his yeast and viruses are up. Maybe time to flush his system with antifungals and higher loads of probiotics? Just a thought....:) -e

>

>

> Hello Group,

>

> My son has hit a wall. He has been on antibiotics (ammox and azith) for two years (With some breaks in the middle). He has had a really nice two years of improvement, but still is displaying some major " autisitic " symptoms. At school they say he is starting to yell a lot and it is almost impossible to get him to sit still and concentrate on anything. That part is a regression, he has always been extremely hyper, but you could always get him to sit still for a little while and work.

>

> I am thinking about adding Samento and Banderol, I have read good things about it and there was a study published a few years back that showed that they cross the blood brain barrier (In Utero) and eliminated Bb better than some antibiotics.

>

>

>

> but the other part of me thinks: The antibiotics are not doing enough! ammoxocillin and azithromycin don't cross the blood brain barrier and the fact he has neurological issues clearly shows Bb has affected his brain.

>

>

> Have a great weekend,

>

> Mason

>

Guest guest

I use oil of oreganol with my 16 year old son. He is a pro and would have been able to take it much younger though I'm sure. He takes 2 drops under the tongue morning and night and I also put 5 drops in some coconut oil and put on his skin once or twice daily and it's working wonders. He had a HORRIBLE skin condition that was the worst the chiropractor had ever seen and it's so much better. She thought it was just acne but admitted it was the worst and wanted to do acutane....NO WAY. It stopped his yeast symptoms and smoothed his skin and healed the lesions. IT was bad. Deb

p.s. you always start with just one drop and sometimes even less. can cause a herx.

Re: Samento and Banderol

Diflucan and Nystatin. My son responds nicely to Nystatin and reacts more to Diflucan which I feel is more potent. The yeast is drawn to the surface of the skin more with Diflucan in my son and it makes him itch and irritable but after about 3-4 weeks he is much more calm. We don't use ANY antibiotics without some sort of 'clean up crew' like either of these antifungals. There are more herbal antifungals that adults use like Oil of Oregano and Colloidal silver, etc.> > >> > > > > > Hello Group,> > > > > > My son has hit a wall. He has been on antibiotics (ammox and azith) for two years (With some breaks in the middle). He has had a really nice two years of improvement, but still is displaying some major "autisitic" symptoms. At school they say he is starting to yell a lot and it is almost impossible to get him to sit still and concentrate on anything. That part is a regression, he has always been extremely hyper, but you could always get him to sit still for a little while and work. > > > > > > I am thinking about adding Samento and Banderol, I have read good things about it and there was a study published a few years back that showed that they cross the blood brain barrier (In Utero) and eliminated Bb better than some antibiotics. > > > > > > Has anyone gave these supplements to their children?> > > > > > Part of me thinks: Stop you are already giving him too much!> > > > > > but the other part of me thinks: The antibiotics are not doing enough! ammoxocillin and azithromycin don't cross the blood brain barrier and the fact he has neurological issues clearly shows Bb has affected his brain. > > > > > > Let me know what you think.> > > > > > Have a great weekend,> > > > > > Mason> > >>

Guest guest

Where on his skin do you put the oil of oregano? Just where he was breaking out or on the bottom of his feet? Also, is it better to put it under your tongue or to swallow it with water or in a capsule?Thanks,Tara :)Sent from my iPhone

I use oil of oreganol with my 16 year old son. He is a pro and would have been able to take it much younger though I'm sure. He takes 2 drops under the tongue morning and night and I also put 5 drops in some coconut oil and put on his skin once or twice daily and it's working wonders. He had a HORRIBLE skin condition that was the worst the chiropractor had ever seen and it's so much better. She thought it was just acne but admitted it was the worst and wanted to do acutane....NO WAY. It stopped his yeast symptoms and smoothed his skin and healed the lesions. IT was bad. Deb

p.s. you always start with just one drop and sometimes even less. can cause a herx.

Diflucan and Nystatin. My son responds nicely to Nystatin and reacts more to Diflucan which I feel is more potent. The yeast is drawn to the surface of the skin more with Diflucan in my son and it makes him itch and irritable but after about 3-4 weeks he is much more calm. We don't use ANY antibiotics without some sort of 'clean up crew' like either of these antifungals. There are more herbal antifungals that adults use like Oil of Oregano and Colloidal silver, etc.> > >> > > > > > Hello Group,> > > > > > My son has hit a wall. He has been on antibiotics (ammox and azith) for two years (With some breaks in the middle). He has had a really nice two years of improvement, but still is displaying some major "autisitic" symptoms. At school they say he is starting to yell a lot and it is almost impossible to get him to sit still and concentrate on anything. That part is a regression, he has always been extremely hyper, but you could always get him to sit still for a little while and work. > > > > > > I am thinking about adding Samento and Banderol, I have read good things about it and there was a study published a few years back that showed that they cross the blood brain barrier (In Utero) and eliminated Bb better than some antibiotics. > > > > > > Has anyone gave these supplements to their children?> > > > > > Part of me thinks: Stop you are already giving him too much!> > > > > > but the other part of me thinks: The antibiotics are not doing enough! ammoxocillin and azithromycin don't cross the blood brain barrier and the fact he has neurological issues clearly shows Bb has affected his brain. > > > > > > Let me know what you think.> > > > > > Have a great weekend,> > > > > > Mason> > >>

Guest guest

Good morning,We received our samento and banderol in the mail yesterday. The bottle suggested taking them in 4 ounces of water. My son typically takes his medication in 10 ml syringes and drinks a juice bottle that is about 12 ounces in volume. I mix in his probiotics in his 12 ounce juice bottle as well.Should I put just a drop or 2 in his 10 ml syringes or mix it in with his probiotics and juice in the 12 ounce juice bottle?Thanks,MasonSent from my iPadTo: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism From: jaimeehinman@...Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 17:08:44 +0000Subject: Re: Samento and Banderol

Mason, have you checked to see if it isn't clostridia on the rise or perhaps yeast/fungus? I see these behaviors rise in my son when I know his yeast and viruses are up. Maybe time to flush his system with antifungals and higher loads of probiotics? Just a thought....:) -e

>

>

> Hello Group,

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Have a great weekend,

>

> Mason

>

Guest guest

Dr. Cowden and Dr. Chandra have us give Samento and Banderol on an empty stomach. They can't be taken together, so we were instructed to give Banderol 30 minutes before breakfast and dinner and then Samento 15 minutes after that. Hope that helps!Tara :)Sent from my iPhone

Good morning,We received our samento and banderol in the mail yesterday. The bottle suggested taking them in 4 ounces of water. My son typically takes his medication in 10 ml syringes and drinks a juice bottle that is about 12 ounces in volume. I mix in his probiotics in his 12 ounce juice bottle as well.Should I put just a drop or 2 in his 10 ml syringes or mix it in with his probiotics and juice in the 12 ounce juice bottle?Thanks,MasonSent from my iPadTo: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism From: jaimeehinman@...Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 17:08:44 +0000Subject: Re: Samento and Banderol

>

>

> Hello Group,

>

> My son has hit a wall. He has been on antibiotics (ammox and azith) for two years (With some breaks in the middle). He has had a really nice two years of improvement, but still is displaying some major "autisitic" symptoms. At school they say he is starting to yell a lot and it is almost impossible to get him to sit still and concentrate on anything. That part is a regression, he has always been extremely hyper, but you could always get him to sit still for a little while and work.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Have a great weekend,

>

> Mason

>

Guest guest

Hey Tara,

My son has horrible acne (quite a number of people disagree that it's just acne- we did a biopsy but I'm sure there are strains of things that the labs are not familiar with but I did the best I could with that) all along his spine from just below the neck almost to his tail bone. It had lesions, oozing lots of blood and infection and it itched terribly. THe dermatologist with NO EXP with lyme said it was just terrible acne. Whatever, Dr B said to use calamine and at first it gave some relief but I started using the coconut oil (anti-bac, anit-viral, and most believe anti-fungal), with oreganol mixed in (it does not sting this way) and whatever it is it is going away slowly but the itch is decreased by like 90 % and the infection is almost gone as well.

It's better under the tongue and I've tried it and it's really nasty yes but my husband says you slowly get used to it and he's using it also now. didn't like it of course but he chased it with coconut milk. I do the same with a garlic tonic that I make....it knocked out a bronchial condition in 2 days once. Now rarely even grimaces with it.

Oreganol is better under the tongue BC it absorbs faster but also BC you are bypassing the stomach acid. If the capsule is the only way I could get it into him I would definitely use it. It can be given at bedtime BC you could experience a mild herx and sleep. THe people at North Am herb and spice are very helpful if you call. Deb

-- Re: Re: Samento and Banderol

Where on his skin do you put the oil of oregano? Just where he was breaking out or on the bottom of his feet? Also, is it better to put it under your tongue or to swallow it with water or in a capsule?

Thanks,

Tara :)Sent from my iPhone

Guest guest

Tara, I put it directly on the sores and even on his face where he gets some mild acne. Deb

-- Re: Re: Samento and Banderol

Where on his skin do you put the oil of oregano? Just where he was breaking out or on the bottom of his feet? Also, is it better to put it under your tongue or to swallow it with water or in a capsule?

Thanks,

Tara :)Sent from my iPhone

Guest guest

Hey Caryn,

I use it topically and it's working but I also give it to him internally. OoO is pretty strong and works on a variety of whatever puppies you are dealing with:) Also doing paragone for a few months and like what I'm seeing but have been reading a lot on here about MMS and am interested perhaps later, thanks, deb

-- Re: Samento and Banderol

I would treat systemically. It is likely whether the infection is bacterial or parasitic, that topical treatment can lead to driving the parasites internally to find a new home in some unlucky organ.Dr Hulda observed that skin infections orften lead to allergies or asmtha when treated topically.Caryn> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Hello Group,> > > > > > > > > > My son has hit a wall. He has been on antibiotics (ammox and azith) for> two years (With some breaks in the middle). He has had a really nice two> years of improvement, but still is displaying some major "autisitic"> symptoms. At school they say he is starting to yell a lot and it is almost> impossible to get him to sit still and concentrate on anything. That part is> a regression, he has always been extremely hyper, but you could always get> him to sit still for a little while and work. > > > > > > > > > > I am thinking about adding Samento and Banderol, I have read good things> about it and there was a study published a few years back that showed that> they cross the blood brain barrier (In Utero) and eliminated Bb better than> some antibiotics. > > > > > > > > > > Has anyone gave these supplements to their children?> > > > > > > > > > Part of me thinks: Stop you are already giving him too much!> > > > > > > > > > but the other part of me thinks: The antibiotics are not doing enough!> ammoxocillin and azithromycin don't cross the blood brain barrier and the> fact he has neurological issues clearly shows Bb has affected his brain. > > > > > > > > > > Let me know what you think.> > > > > > > > > > Have a great weekend,> > > > > > > > > > Mason> > > > >> >>

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Caryn,

What antiparasitics did you use? We are starting Alinia today

To: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism From: caryn_reid@...Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 12:10:59 +0000Subject: Re: samento and banderol

After years of treating lume and friends with antibiotics, we added in antiparasitics and got major gains. Consider the possibility that he is full of worms.>> if on long term antibioitcs I would also conciter yeast or clostridia> > > > From: Mason Kuhn > Sent: Friday, April 27, 2012 11:48 AM> To: borreliamultipleinfectionsandautism > Subject: samento and banderol> > > > > > Hello Group,> > My son has hit a wall. He has been on antibiotics (ammox and azith) for two years (With some breaks in the middle). He has had a really nice two years of improvement, but still is displaying some major "autisitic" symptoms. At school they say he is starting to yell a lot and it is almost impossible to get him to sit still and concentrate on anything. That part is a regression, he has always been extremely hyper, but you could always get him to sit still for a little while and work. > > I am thinking about adding Samento and Banderol, I have read good things about it and there was a study published a few years back that showed that they cross the blood brain barrier (In Utero) and eliminated Bb better than some antibiotics. > > Has anyone gave these supplements to their children?> > Part of me thinks: Stop you are already giving him too much!> > but the other part of me thinks: The antibiotics are not doing enough! ammoxocillin and azithromycin don't cross the blood brain barrier and the fact he has neurological issues clearly shows Bb has affected his brain. > > Let me know what you think.> > Have a great weekend,> > Mason > > > > > > > No virus found in this message.> Checked by AVG - www.avg.com> Version: 2012.0.1913 / Virus Database: 2411/4970 - Release Date: 04/30/12>