RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: /!\ Message has no subject

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yeah, that's me, two years ago - the most recent pic I have. Notice the dim lighting and out-of-focus shot? Takes away wrinkles!

Funny how I alluded to popping pills when I "scolded" you, then I got all skunk-faced by popping some myself (not intentionally!).

I wish I lived next door to you, too. You might get me into trouble, though, with shots of something or other.

Me, too

To: "ACT for the Public" <ACT_for_the_Public >Sent: Saturday, October 22, 2011 1:25:54 PMSubject: /!\ Message has no subject

Oh bullcrap. I've seen your photo on Facebook (it is you, isn't it?) and I see one good-looking woman, who matters, even at this yawning distance.If anything, I wish you lived next door.Regards,Me, again.>> > > sometimes i rip out my soul, rip out my soul for people > > > > let them know i understand and so forth > > > > and so on > > > > and sometimes no matter what i say it doesn't matter > > > > doesn't make a dink > > > > sometimes i dont matter > > > > don't make a dink > > > > in anyone's life > > > > and so i try to matter to someone else > > > > instead of me > > > > but that doesn't always work > > > > and so i end up not mattering > > > > it is happening now > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >