drops 2x) and 2 drops of the bt-detox daily. Some days I have to back down

.....because I have a crazy herx....and that is after being at this level for a

while. Things change and you got to be cognizant of it. I muscle-test myself

which helps. Nothing is perfect.....and a week ago I sent myself into a major

herx.....luckily others suspected it and I backed down the next day. I have

been on them for 6months and my practitioner says I have pushed Hard &

FAST.....I have a 6 year old boy using them as well....I had to do what I had

to.......

I suggest start at 1/16 and judge from their and go at your own pace.....If 1/16

is too much daily then skip a day in between. Be careful because the

energentics of them can build-up after a few days and become too much. Remember

they aren't just herbs.....they are potentized... similar to homeopathics and

work in 3 different ways....Keep me post...very interested in your response and

willing to answer any questions. Jodie L.

>

> My doctor has just started me on the Byron White formula, A-L Complex. I

> know some of you have used these, so I thought I'd ask my question here...

> The bottle says the dosage is 1 drop a day. But my instructions are to

> start with 1 drop 2 times a day, and then very gradually (adding one drop

> every 2 days) build up to 20 drops 2 times a day!!!

>

> Has anyone taken this much? Anything you have to share about your

> experience taking this formula would be appreciated. Thanks!

>

> Debby

>

Guest guest

Jodie, do you rife as well? My Doctor just gave me A-Bart and I've been hestitant to take it because I'm rifing and not sure I should mix the two.

To: Lyme_and_Rife Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 2:42 AMSubject: Re: OT: Byron White formulas

Hi, I haven't taken the A-L yet but am taking A-bart, abab, ap, bt detox and eb-shv. They are very potent...not sure why u were not better guided. I could only handle 1/16 of a drop (a-bart) in the beginning and herxed like crazy. My suggestion is you start there and then judge your symptoms. The same guidelines jim gives for herxing goes for these as well. I know of some people doing less then `1/16 every 4 days and still doing so after 6 months. EVERYONE is different!!Starting at 1 drop.....could be way to much to handle in the beginning. I am taking 20 drops of the a-bart (2x) a day, a-bab(20-1x) ap 8drops 1x and ebv (8 drops 2x) and 2 drops of the bt-detox daily. Some days I have to back down ....because I have a crazy herx....and that is after being at this level for a while. Things change and you got to be cognizant of it. I muscle-test myself which helps. Nothing is perfect.....and a week ago I sent myself into a major

herx.....luckily others suspected it and I backed down the next day. I have been on them for 6months and my practitioner says I have pushed Hard & FAST.....I have a 6 year old boy using them as well....I had to do what I had to.......I suggest start at 1/16 and judge from their and go at your own pace.....If 1/16 is too much daily then skip a day in between. Be careful because the energentics of them can build-up after a few days and become too much. Remember they aren't just herbs.....they are potentized... similar to homeopathics and work in 3 different ways....Keep me post...very interested in your response and willing to answer any questions. Jodie L.>> My doctor has just started me on the Byron White formula,

A-L Complex. I> know some of you have used these, so I thought I'd ask my question here...> The bottle says the dosage is 1 drop a day. But my instructions are to> start with 1 drop 2 times a day, and then very gradually (adding one drop> every 2 days) build up to 20 drops 2 times a day!!!> > Has anyone taken this much? Anything you have to share about your> experience taking this formula would be appreciated. Thanks!> > Debby>

Guest guest

Ive used ALyme at that high a dose as the one drop bit didnt help me.i didnt herx until i was using a full dropper at each dose ( 20-25 drops) I herxed maybe three times and then it no longer worked. However , go by what your body tells you.If you herx at a small number of drops, stay at that level until herxing lessens , then add more drops.You dont want to overkill and have a bad herxjanRe: OT: Byron White formulas Posted by: "Jodie" mrwyattguy@... mrwyattguy Date: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:42 pm ((PDT))Hi,

I haven't taken the A-L yet but am taking A-bart, abab, ap, bt detox and eb-shv. They are very potent...not sure why u were not better guided. I could only handle 1/16 of a drop (a-bart) in the beginning and

herxed like crazy. My suggestion is you start there and then judge your symptoms. The same guidelines jim gives for herxing goes for these

as well. I know of some people doing less then `1/16 every 4 days and still doing so after 6 months. EVERYONE is different!!Starting at 1 drop.....could be way to much to handle in the beginning. I am taking 20 drops of the a-bart (2x) a day, a-bab(20-1x) ap 8drops 1x and ebv (8 drops 2x) and 2 drops of the bt-detox daily. Some days I have to

back down ....because I have a crazy herx....and that is after being at

this level for a while. Things change and you got to be cognizant of it. I muscle-test myself which helps. Nothing is perfect.....and a week ago I sent myself into a major herx.....luckily others suspected it

and I backed down the next day. I have been on them for 6months and my

practitioner says I have pushed Hard & FAST.....I have a 6 year old

boy using them as well....I had to do what I had to.......I suggest start at 1/16 and judge from their and go at your own pace.....If 1/16 is too much daily then skip a day in between. Be careful because the energentics of them can build-up after a few days and become too much. Remember they aren't just herbs.....they are potentized... similar to homeopathics and work in 3 different ways....Keep me post...very interested in your response and willing to answer any questions. Jodie L.>> My doctor has just started me on the Byron White formula, A-L Complex. I> know some of you have used these, so I thought I'd ask my question here...> The bottle says the dosage is 1 drop a day. But my instructions are to> start with 1 drop 2 times a day, and then very gradually (adding one drop> every 2 days) build up to 20 drops 2 times a day!!!> > Has anyone taken this much? Anything you have to share about your> experience taking this formula would be appreciated. Thanks!> > Debby> "Im not trying to counsel any of you to do anything really special,except to dare to think, and to

dare to go with the truth ,and to dare to love completely." -R. Buckminster Fullerhttp://www.purposefairy.com/4899/15-powerful-things-happy-people-do-differently/

Guest guest

Thanks everyone who's responded with advice about the Byron White A-L formula.  I will start slowly, and it's good to know that the level I'm supposed to work up to is not unprecedented.  Debby

Ive used ALyme at that high a dose as the one drop bit didnt help me.i didnt herx until i was using a full dropper at each dose ( 20-25 drops) I herxed maybe three times and then it no longer worked. However , go by what your body tells you.If you herx at a small number of drops, stay at that level until herxing lessens , then add more drops.You dont want to overkill and have a bad herx

janRe: OT: Byron White formulas    Posted by: " Jodie " mrwyattguy@... mrwyattguy

Date: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:42 pm ((PDT))Hi,

I haven't taken the A-L yet but am taking A-bart, abab, ap, bt detox and eb-shv.  They are very potent...not sure why u were not better guided. I could only handle 1/16 of a drop (a-bart) in the beginning and

herxed like crazy.  My suggestion is you start there and then judge your symptoms.  The same guidelines jim gives for herxing goes for these

as well.  I know of some people doing less then `1/16 every 4 days and still doing so after 6 months.  EVERYONE is different!!Starting at 1 drop.....could be way to much to handle in the beginning.  I am taking 20 drops of the a-bart (2x) a day, a-bab(20-1x) ap 8drops 1x and ebv (8 drops 2x) and 2 drops of the bt-detox daily.  Some days I have to

back down ....because I have a crazy herx....and that is after being at

this level for a while.  Things change and you got to be cognizant of it.  I muscle-test myself which helps.  Nothing is perfect.....and a week ago I sent myself into a major herx.....luckily others suspected it

and I backed down the next day.  I have been on them for 6months and my

practitioner says I have pushed Hard & FAST.....I have a 6 year old

boy using them as well....I had to do what I had to.......I suggest start at 1/16 and judge from their and go at your own pace.....If 1/16 is too much daily then skip a day in between.  Be careful because the energentics of them can build-up after a few days and become too much.  Remember they aren't just herbs.....they are potentized... similar to homeopathics and work in 3 different ways....Keep me post...very interested in your response and willing to answer any questions.  Jodie L.

>> My doctor has just started me on the Byron White formula, A-L Complex.  I> know some of you have used these, so I thought I'd ask my question here...>  The bottle says the dosage is 1 drop a day.  But my instructions are to

> start with 1 drop 2 times a day, and then very gradually (adding one drop> every 2 days) build up to 20 drops 2 times a day!!!> > Has anyone taken this much?  Anything you have to share about your

> experience taking this formula would be appreciated.  Thanks!> > Debby>  " Im not trying to counsel any of you to do anything really special,except to dare to think, and to

dare to go with the truth ,and to dare to love completely. " -R. Buckminster Fullerhttp://www.purposefairy.com/4899/15-powerful-things-happy-people-do-differently/