RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Paxil

Rate this topic

Guest guest

but yet... there is the war going on.. that they will never go down that road about thimerosol causing autism... LiaDelicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.

Guest guest

of course... in my mind.. and this is repeated over and over... the US and the world will have a revolt if it was admitted (HA HA) by the pharma whores and that bush and his dad covered up... that is the reason why no one is talking..and if they don't talk about it long enough.. they hope it will be long forgotten... that is why one of the tactics is propoganda.. the whole genetic crap... LiaDelicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.

Guest guest

Did they mention on the ad that some children prenatally exposed to

Paxil (love the name- Latin for Peace-ill?) are born WITHOUT A BRAIN?

At least part of their brain is missing. Yikes.

And you're absolutely right: once the news came out that some fetuses

developed organs externally or were missing their frontal lobes

because of prenatal SSRI exposure, the manufacturers did nothing but

throw up a bunch of smoke and faked-up positive reports, encourage

Shields to lobby for mental health screening of pregnant women

to get MORE women on the stuff, etc.. If they could do this, why not

thimerosal. Exactly.

>

> I saw a big TV ad.. if you were a mom who used PAXIL in the past...

and your

> baby has a heart defect... hypertension... then to call these law

offices...

> FDA recognized the damaged suffered from moms who used paxil in

the past....

> now... to me... it is even more clear.. that the cover up is

there... that

> they are covering up the thimerosol link... because if they can

say PAXIL...

> does this damage.. why not the thimerosol.

>

>

>

> **************Ideas to please picky eaters. Watch video on AOL

Living.

> (http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-

campos-duffy/

> 2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)

>

Guest guest

http://www.medpagetoday.com/OBGYN/Pregnancy/tb/4611

" At this time, paroxetine use among pregnant women and women planning

pregnancy should be avoided, if possible, " wrote members of the ACOG

committee on obstetric practice in the December issue of Obstetrics &

Gynecology.

" Fetal echocardiography should be considered for women who were

exposed to paroxetine in early pregnancy, " they added. " Because

abrupt discontinuation of paroxetine has been associated with

withdrawal symptoms, discontinuation of this agent should occur

according to the product's prescribing information. "

Although several previous studies have failed to find a link between

SSRI use in pregnancy and major congenital malformations,

GlaxoKline, the maker of Paxil, has revealed that unpublished

reports from a U.S. insurance-claims database and a Swedish national

registry have suggested a possible link between Paxil used in the

first trimester and increased risk of atrial and ventricular septal

defects, pointed out the committee.

>

> Did they mention on the ad that some children prenatally exposed

to

> Paxil (love the name- Latin for Peace-ill?) are born WITHOUT A

BRAIN?

Guest guest

You're right, but even more importantly they'll keep adding vaccines to the schedule so thimerisol or not, we're still destroying these kids immune systems and God knows what is in that bottle NOW....If they removed thimerisol and autism disappeared, they'd be in deep waters. I"m sure they're thanking their lucky stars that did not happen....but they just keep adding "scheduled doses of live virus" to the pediatric routine. So whether thimerisol is out, immune system damage is the "issue du jour"....doesn't matter what preservative is in that bottle. A child that doesn't methylate correctly is going to have their immune system blown out by age 2. Any immunologists out there????? SophiaLFMleczko@... wrote: but yet... there is the war going on.. that they will never go down that road about thimerosol causing autism... Lia Delicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living. Sophiahttp://justamom2three.blogspot.com/

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Guest guest

GSK lies like a rug. Ugly ratty rug.

I've posted this a few times before, but here's the missing

brain/SSRI article: http://tinyurl.com/2497v5

And people should NEVER follow the withdrawal guidelines on the

package inserts. There are dead men in my rolodex (it was a long time

ago) who did it the pharma way. The manufacturers' guidelines advise

too rapid a withdrawal which is bound to fail and bounces the person

screaming back to their shrink for more drugs. Or, then again, lands

them on the six o'clock news. There are books which outline safer

weaning schedules: http://tinyurl.com/2w6sgn

> >

> > Did they mention on the ad that some children prenatally exposed

> to

> > Paxil (love the name- Latin for Peace-ill?) are born WITHOUT A

> BRAIN?

>

Guest guest

Folks ought to read what Ann Blake has written. She has been warning people of what may happen if they wean themselves off too quickly from SSRIs for years. She also offers some good suggestions to counteract this. Aasa http://www.drugawareness.org/home.htmlanacat_11 <anacat_11@...> wrote: GSK lies like a rug. Ugly ratty rug. I've posted this a few times before, but here's the missing brain/SSRI article: http://tinyurl.com/2497v5And people should NEVER follow the withdrawal guidelines on the package inserts. There are dead men in my rolodex (it was a long time ago) who did it the pharma way. The manufacturers' guidelines advise too rapid a withdrawal which is bound to fail and bounces the person screaming back to their shrink for more drugs. Or, then again, lands them on the six o'clock news. There are books which outline safer weaning schedules: http://tinyurl.com/2w6sgn--- In EOHarm , "krstagliano" <KRStagliano@...> wrote:>> http://www.medpagetoday.com/OBGYN/Pregnancy/tb/4611> > "At this time, paroxetine use among pregnant women and women planning >

pregnancy should be avoided, if possible," wrote members of the ACOG > committee on obstetric practice in the December issue of Obstetrics & > Gynecology. > > > "Fetal echocardiography should be considered for women who were > exposed to paroxetine in early pregnancy," they added. "Because > abrupt discontinuation of paroxetine has been associated with > withdrawal symptoms, discontinuation of this agent should occur > according to the product's prescribing information." > > > Although several previous studies have failed to find a link between > SSRI use in pregnancy and major congenital malformations, > GlaxoKline, the maker of Paxil, has revealed that unpublished > reports from a U.S. insurance-claims database and a Swedish national > registry have suggested a possible link between Paxil used in the > first trimester and

increased risk of atrial and ventricular septal > defects, pointed out the committee. > > > > >> > Did they mention on the ad that some children prenatally exposed > to > > Paxil (love the name- Latin for Peace-ill?) are born WITHOUT A > BRAIN?>

Guest guest

Thanks for posting that. All these people (not positive about Anne

) were at the conference I attended last fall which ended with a

congressional briefing on capital hill and a lobbying tour to the

offices of various members of Congress and the Senate. The subject

was the drugging of children. Groups from each state went to visit

their reps, but there was no one else there from Massachusetts to

form a faction with me, so and a French medical journalist

kept me company and we all got to gabbing. She's a riot and I was

really impressed. I thought she was kind of a gifted troubadour with

a higher calling.

> > > >

> > > > Did they mention on the ad that some children prenatally

exposed

> > > to

> > > > Paxil (love the name- Latin for Peace-ill?) are born WITHOUT

A

> > > BRAIN?

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

I took Paxil for a few years. It worked really well except for the weight gain.

Whatever u do...don't go off it cold turkey!!! It caused me to go the opposite

direction, as in I almost walked into the street in front of a moving car. That

was scary!

Deanna

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 16, 2009, at 12:37 PM, KGAVI@... wrote:

Hey !

When I worked in the field, Paxil was and still is an excellent med used to

treat both depression and anxiety...you are correct. It has helped so many

folks that it is like a miracle to some.

I totally agree with you about the insurance company not covering

meds....and beleive me it is not just medicare.....insurance companies truly

MAKE ME

SICK. They could care less about the human being and how their decision to

cover a procedure/med/surgery or not to cover affects us. We are all just

damned numbers to most of them.

I myself tried Paxil about 10 years ago...and to this day it causes me to

have horrendous stomach pain, nausea and diarrhea. This type of med can really

affect the G.I. horribly for some and then for others...they are great with

out side effects.

I am so glad that it is helping you!

Gentle hugs to you and all.

Kathy G.

Co-Owner

**************A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy

steps!

(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1215855013x1201028747/aol?redir=http://\

www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgID=62%26bcd=De

cemailfooterNO62)

Guest guest

Thanks for the info. I didn't read any of that when I read the paperwork

from the pharmacy. Weight gain??!!!!! I need to lose 10 more lbs, I'm

borderline diabetic, am taking Metformin for diabetes. And I have 10 lbs

to get down to the weight recommended by the doctor. It's been easy

losing it so far, I hope this " wonder " pill doesn't sabotage me!!!

Take Care,

B. in TEXAS

SCS support group <Stimulator >

Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 6:42:44 PM

Subject: Re: Paxil

I took Paxil for a few years. It worked really well except for the weight gain.

Whatever u do...don't go off it cold turkey!!! It caused me to go the opposite

direction, as in I almost walked into the street in front of a moving car. That

was scary!

Deanna

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 16, 2009, at 12:37 PM, KGAVI@... wrote:

Hey !

When I worked in the field, Paxil was and still is an excellent med used to

treat both depression and anxiety...you are correct. It has helped so many

folks that it is like a miracle to some.

I totally agree with you about the insurance company not covering

meds....and beleive me it is not just medicare.... .insurance companies truly

MAKE ME

SICK. They could care less about the human being and how their decision to

cover a procedure/med/ surgery or not to cover affects us. We are all just

damned numbers to most of them.

I myself tried Paxil about 10 years ago...and to this day it causes me to

have horrendous stomach pain, nausea and diarrhea. This type of med can really

affect the G.I. horribly for some and then for others...they are great with

out side effects.

I am so glad that it is helping you!

Gentle hugs to you and all.

Kathy G.

Co-Owner

************ **A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy

steps!

(http://pr.atwola. com/promoclk/ 100000075x121585 5013x1201028747/ aol?redir=

http://www. freecreditreport .com/pm/default. aspx?sc=668072% 26hmpgID=

62%26bcd= De

cemailfooterNO62)

Guest guest

holy moly!! thank God you were not hit by a car and seriously wounded or

killed. Thank God....nothing happened to you!!!

How is the wee one doing??How are u I hope awesome!!

Take care!

love

kathy G.

Co-Owner

steps!

(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1215855013x1201028747/aol?redir=http://\

cemailfooterNO62)

Guest guest

The wee one and I are doing great...

I to am glad I wasn't actually hit.

Deanna

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 17, 2009, at 10:34 AM, KGAVI@... wrote:

holy moly!! thank God you were not hit by a car and seriously wounded or

killed. Thank God....nothing happened to you!!!

How is the wee one doing??How are u I hope awesome!!

Take care!

love

kathy G.

Co-Owner

steps!

cemailfooterNO62)

Guest guest

Good grief! The toxicity of Paxil (or any other crappy anti-depressant for that matter) has been amply documented in scientific literature. Nowadays any natural emotion, whether you are sad, worry about your finances, want to kick the a*** of a white-coated quack (that's actually labeled as "oppositional defiance disorder" :), is diagnosed as "depression" needing immediate intervention with mind-altering drugs. Under the "Mother's Act" (see my previous post), killer drugs like Paxil will no doubt be shoved into pregnant women showing a whiff of anxiety or worries, making sure that the developing fetus will be impaired for the rest of its life (if it's lucky enough to survive the onslaught).

Ingrid

http://www.hkllp.com/paxil/paxil-birth-defects/

Paxil Birth Defects

Paxil Paxil Birth Defects Paxil and Suicides Paxil Lawsuits Paxil News

In July 2006, the FDA sent a warning letter to doctors alerting them to the risk of Paxil side effects in children born to women who used Paxil during pregnancy.

The warning was issued after a study published in the New England Journal of Medicine found that women who took Paxil after the 20th week of pregnancy were six times more likely to give birth to children with persistent pulmonary hypertension (PPHN), as compared with women who did not take antidepressants.

A Canadian study of pregnancies between January 1997 and July 2003 found that babies born to women who were taking a 25-mg dose of Paxil during the first trimester of pregnancy had a 200% increase in major birth defects and a 300% increase in heart defects.

Paxil and PPHNPPHN is a circulatory condition associated with taking Paxil during pregnancy. This Paxil birth defect impairs a newborn’s ability to deliver a fresh supply of oxygen to the blood. About 10% of babies born with this with PPHN will die from the condition. Among children who survive, about 15–20% will have major neurological problems.

Congenital heart defects from taking Paxil during pregnancyIn December 2005, the FDA warned that women taking Paxil during the first trimester of pregnancy increase the risk that their baby will be born with birth defects. The most frequent of these Paxil birth defects were atrial or ventricular septal defects, in which the wall separating the left and right side of the heart is not fully developed.No Paxil recall—yetThere has been no Paxil recall over the side effects associated with the drug. However, as a result of these studies, GlaxoKline updated the Paxil warning label in September 2005 at the request of the FDA.

The new warning label changed the pregnancy category for Paxil from C to D, a stronger warning. Category D drugs have been shown to cause risks to the fetus in controlled or observational studies.

If your child has suffered a congenital heart defect, PPHN or another congenital birth defect, you may wish to consider filing a Paxil lawsuit. An experienced lawyer can help you understand the legal issues surrounding these and other side effects of Paxil, and assist you in proceeding with your claim.

A woman I ran into at the grocery store recommended that I use Paxil for my depression. She also uses the drug to treat her depression and says that it helped her alot. I googled Paxil and saw some very disturbing reports from people who used it to treat their depression.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4164 (20090617) __________The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.http://www.eset.com

Guest guest

Good grief! The toxicity of Paxil (or any other crappy anti-depressant for that matter) has been amply documented in scientific literature. Nowadays any natural emotion, whether you are sad, worry about your finances, want to kick the a*** of a white-coated quack (that's actually labeled as "oppositional defiance disorder" :), is diagnosed as "depression" needing immediate intervention with mind-altering drugs. Under the "Mother's Act" (see my previous post), killer drugs like Paxil will no doubt be shoved into pregnant women showing a whiff of anxiety or worries, making sure that the developing fetus will be impaired for the rest of its life (if it's lucky enough to survive the onslaught).

Ingrid

Paxil Birth Defects

In July 2006, the FDA sent a warning letter to doctors alerting them to the risk of Paxil side effects in children born to women who used Paxil during pregnancy.

The warning was issued after a study published in the New England Journal of Medicine found that women who took Paxil after the 20th week of pregnancy were six times more likely to give birth to children with persistent pulmonary hypertension (PPHN), as compared with women who did not take antidepressants.

A Canadian study of pregnancies between January 1997 and July 2003 found that babies born to women who were taking a 25-mg dose of Paxil during the first trimester of pregnancy had a 200% increase in major birth defects and a 300% increase in heart defects.

Paxil and PPHNPPHN is a circulatory condition associated with taking Paxil during pregnancy. This Paxil birth defect impairs a newborn’s ability to deliver a fresh supply of oxygen to the blood. About 10% of babies born with this with PPHN will die from the condition. Among children who survive, about 15–20% will have major neurological problems.

Congenital heart defects from taking Paxil during pregnancyIn December 2005, the FDA warned that women taking Paxil during the first trimester of pregnancy increase the risk that their baby will be born with birth defects. The most frequent of these Paxil birth defects were atrial or ventricular septal defects, in which the wall separating the left and right side of the heart is not fully developed.No Paxil recall—yetThere has been no Paxil recall over the side effects associated with the drug. However, as a result of these studies, GlaxoKline updated the Paxil warning label in September 2005 at the request of the FDA.

The new warning label changed the pregnancy category for Paxil from C to D, a stronger warning. Category D drugs have been shown to cause risks to the fetus in controlled or observational studies.

If your child has suffered a congenital heart defect, PPHN or another congenital birth defect, you may wish to consider filing a Paxil lawsuit. An experienced lawyer can help you understand the legal issues surrounding these and other side effects of Paxil, and assist you in proceeding with your claim.

A woman I ran into at the grocery store recommended that I use Paxil for my depression. She also uses the drug to treat her depression and says that it helped her alot. I googled Paxil and saw some very disturbing reports from people who used it to treat their depression.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4164 (20090617) __________The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.http://www.eset.com

Guest guest

Ingrid

Paxil Birth Defects

Guest guest

Ingrid

Paxil Birth Defects

Guest guest

Paxil...dangerous stuff whatever the case.

See:

Paxil Maker Ordered to Pay $8 Million - Jury Says Anti-depressant Largely to Blame for Deadly Shooting Spreehttp://www.drugawareness.org/Archives/3rdQtr_2001/060601Paxil.html

Suicides and Homicides in Patients Taking Paxil, Prozac, and Zoloft: Why They Keep Happening -- And Why They Will Continue Underlying Causes That Continue to Be Ignored by Mainstream Medicine and the Mediahttp://www.medicationsense.com/articles/oct_dec_03/suicides_homicides.html

But getting off Paxil has to be done VERY carefully.  See:

QuitPaxil.infohttp://www.quitpaxil.org

Paxil Progress [forum]http://www.paxilprogress.org/forums

The Trick to Putting Paxil Behind: Proceed Slowly, Under a Doctor's Care[although most MDs are incredibly clueless on how to safely wean off a toxic drug while minimizing the side effects of withdrawal, so be very careful--TLC]

Washington Post: http://tinyurl.com/nzg58k

TLC

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 9:40 AM, brendatravis46 <daletravis57@...> wrote:

Does anyone have information concerning Paxil taken with LDN. My husband is having nausea and lack of sleep.