RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

computer stuff

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi group, I have computer problems that nobody has been able to correct so far. Maby some of you can come up with an answer. Old computer crashed in oct 05 so I got a new one. It had windows xp 6 and I upgraded to 7. The only thing I could do with mail when I turned computer on was receive on home page of road runner web mail. Had time warner techs check it and they could not fix it. When I upgraded to xp 7 outlook express outbound opened up and thats what I am sending on now. d the computer back to BestBuy and they checked it, Said it was ok. There are some fix sites that can be down loaded for outlook express. I am afraid I'll kill the whole thing. Web mail site on road runner will not let me send. I have a package deal with time warner phone tv computer. Any of you have any suggestions. Grey IPF 10-05

Guest guest

Hi Gray P here. I to have problems with outlook so I am now using Thunderbird. It it is a free download and work good for me P UIP 8/00 http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/thunderbird/Gray Singletary wrote: Hi group, I have computer problems that nobody has been able to correct so far. Maby some of

you can come up with an answer. Old computer crashed in oct 05 so I got a new one. It had windows xp 6 and I upgraded to 7. The only thing I could do with mail when I turned computer on was receive on home page of road runner web mail. Had time warner techs check it and they could not fix it. When I upgraded to xp 7 outlook express outbound opened up and thats what I am sending on now. d the computer back to BestBuy and they checked it, Said it was ok. There are some fix sites that can be down loaded for outlook express. I am afraid I'll kill the whole thing. Web mail site on road runner will not let me send. I have a package deal with time warner phone tv computer. Any of you have any suggestions. Grey IPF 10-05 __________________________________________________