RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Hi peggy in florida

Rate this topic

Guest guest

HI, My mail on this new computer is so messed up that I can barely use it at all. Several have been trying to get it to work. It is just barely working if I know where to go to do stuff. Wishing you and the group a good new year, I think I hope we will get another kidney stint on wed. Had a dry run last week. Surgical doctors put in a new clinic and operating unit and my doctor had me on a go last thursday a week ago. Man with the gas said it was a no go. Am going back to out-patient at hosp. Poor little molly wonders where she is coming or going. Boarding at the vet when necessary. am doing good. Can tell I am losing a little with my blood gas test gadget. Taking a lot of meds. I read your posts and all of the others. Listened to a good sermon on tv this morning and it raised my spirits a lot. Will tell you about it on a later post. I have been struggling with this email stuff for 3 mos and nobody can find the solution. Guess I should throw it away and start over. Nobody wants to give your money back. Wishing you and yours a good year'. May god bless......Grey 10-05 IPF