RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Oh Sweetie, nobody should be excluded from a funeral!! Anyone that loves or loved the person should be able to express their grief. I am SO sorry your son does not realize that you did, at one time, love that man. My thoughts and prayers go out to

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh Sweetie, nobody should be excluded from a funeral!! Anyone that loves or loved the person should be able to express their grief. I am SO sorry your son does not realize that you did, at one time, love that man. My thoughts and prayers go out to you.

Peace and Blessings~*~ Akiba ~*~Pragmatic Visionary & Eternal Optimist! http://yodamamma.blogspot.com/ http://www.solay-twinflames.com

your prayers gave me comfort I had a nice visit with the inlaws that have not seen in years. My son did not want me there, he took off and when he came back he had been drinking and demanded they make me leave. It was the viewing. Tonight he is creamated.

I said we were plannng on leaving anyway and that if that is how he is coping fine but very dysfunctional. I said he needs to go to rehab. They said I know but the people he is living with who are the person who gave birh to me and my ex sister( I disowned them for the prblems they caused in the divorce and what they are doing to my son now) My ex and I were on the same page but not them.

I am sorry to vent, but I need to get it out. So, now Monday at the memorial that they will have all the police cars from the 3 departments he worked for and the firetrucks and at the end they will have final call~ all the officers will be on the PA system with his badge number. I want to see that and yet might not be allowed in the church but I should be able to stand in the cemetary or across the street I would think no matter if 'allowed'or not??

They had officers from 2 departments standing guard by his casket with his hat on the coffin. It was very eleoquent viewing.

I am sending positive thoughts his way that he will realize that I am here for a short while as his mother and to quit being so disrespecful and mean to me.

I thank God I have such a wonderful supportive hubby now~.

I am who I am from all the things I have been thru in life and would not change a thing.

Just abit less tesing from Mother Earth!

Thanks for everything~