RemedySpot.com

I move the coil around on my body when I use it,I will stay on one area 3 -5 minutes before moving it to a different body part .Really you judge how long you coil depending on how long a session time makes you herx mild to moderately .If you detox w

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I move the coil around on my body when I use it,I will stay on one area 3 -5 minutes before moving it to a different body part .Really you judge how long you coil depending on how long a session time makes you herx mild to moderately .If you detox well you can sometimes treat longer.3 minutes is a time period that is said to be optimal for killing on a specific body part, but it really varies person to person.Trial and error is the only way to tell and its best to build up time gradually,so that you dont get too huge a herxjanRe: Can you not herx but get better by using the Rife? Posted by: "j1o2yl" 4blessings4us@... j1o2yl Date: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:33 pm ((PST))Jan,thanks for the advice! How long can you coil up to on one body part? I thought DMc said 3 minutes, but others have said 5...so I am confused about time."Im not trying to counsel any of you to do anything

really special,except to dare to think, and to dare to go with the truth ,and to dare to love completely." -R. Buckminster Fuller