RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Cindy --Thanks so much for your help. Now I don't have to research Celsius vs. Farenheit. In addition to my request to Mike, would you be kind enough to send an email to my husband, Bob, at my email address, and just tell him something like, "

Rate this topic

Guest guest

--Thanks so much for your help. Now I don't have to research Celsius vs. Farenheit. In addition to my request to Mike, would you be kind enough to send an email to my husband, Bob, at my email address, and just tell him something like, " When it's hot out, I stay indoors because . . .? "

Bob depends on me to relay his doctors' orders, but if he doesn't like the answer, he questions me on the source. His cardiologist has told him many times to avoid extremes of heat and cold.Thanks,

Judy K

Since we have several members in the UK and other places which use the metric system of measurement for temperatures, I thought I'd post a simple temperature conversion formula to convert our US Fahrenheit temps to Celsius temps used in the UK and other countries and vice versa. 

C = (F - 32) x 5/9      So our present 63 F is converted to C like this:  63-32=31x5=155/9=17.22 or 17 C

F = (C x 9/5) + 32    UK's temp of 26 C is converted to F like this: 26x9=234/5=46.8+32=78.8 or 79 rounded

Our temps in Tennessee, US, this weekend are supposed to be in the 90s or 90-32=58x5=290/9=32 C, which is hot on both sides of the pond.

I'm one who doesn't tolerate very warm temps well, so I tend to hole up indoors with my computer, tv, and Kindle. We also have an air quality alert up today, so I plan to stay in as much as I can. I do need to make a store run and pay the car

insurance, but that won't take too long.Take care all and breathe easy,