RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Hii had very serious digestive problems for years until i had a hpylori blood test done,which came out positive, i was given a series of anti biotics and my condition improved lots, my digestive problems have mostly disappeared but i still have some

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hii had very serious digestive problems for years until i had a hpylori blood test done,which came out positive, i was given a series of anti biotics and my condition improved lots, my digestive problems have mostly disappeared but i still have some, i control it by eating high red meat diet, cooked vegetables, and no carbohydrates except very little rice sometime,,, an hour after i eat i eat blue berries with yogurt. my digestive system improved lots i also eat all organic meat. This seemed to finally work for me, but the biggest help was the antibiotics for h pylori. DamariseTo: Lyme_and_Rife From: mrwyattguy@...Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 15:47:47 +0000Subject: Re: MMS enemas-Day 19 (2 drop mms enema)

Thanks, I am on a bunch of homeopathics for the gut.. inflammation pellets and other supports. Candidia, and fungal droppers, enzymes, cultured veggies and probiotics. I also used betaine in the past but don't feel I need it with the homeopathics...they have made progress their and no longer on my old "gut" dropper that dealt with severe gut issues...but you just solidified what I wanted to hear..and the allergy elimination will be a great step! Thanks, Jodie L>

> > > >

> > > > First off I have to agree with both Lena and Sue. Enemas are by far a great way to detox for anyone! Especially if you don't detox well! Sue talked about the enemas being a great portal for many products (msm, probiotics)etc. and would have to agree. By by-passing the gut, it appears to be a more direct route for delivery in the system.

> > > >

> > > > Last nite I did my high volume enemas first. Yes, they do help tremendously with detox. Even if I wasn't adding in the MMS protocol I would still do them, as they help that much! I did however wait about 1/2 hr. so that I could differentiate a bit more between the enema detox effect and the MMS.

> > > >

> > > > I did my first 2 dose enema with the MMS. About 1/2 hr. later could feel a big difference again. Hands down the MMS via enema is having a much greater impact in my well-being then the oral doses. Orally I am doing between 16-21 drops, depends. The oral def. has its place in treatment...BUT Again after the enema, I had a better sense of well-being in my head, a renewed sense of strength, energy and clarity! I have not had any discomfort, irritation only positives so far. For anyone doing MMS protocol I think it's a big plus, using the enema method! I will continue to report....as I go. Hope this helps clarify a few things. Jodie L>

> > > >

> > >

> >

>