RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

It's nice and warm here too. I've felt a bit short of breath whilst out walking over hte last two days, but I have a feeling it could be hayfever instead as my eyes are now rather sore and I've been blowing my nose quite a bit with no other cold symp

Rate this topic

Guest guest

It's nice and warm here too. I've felt a bit short of breath whilst out walking over hte last two days, but I have a feeling it could be hayfever instead as my eyes are now rather sore and I've been blowing my nose quite a bit with no other cold symptomsJennTha can tek t'lass outta Yorkshire...! Don't brand me, don't classify me, don't tell me what to wear. I'll be who I want to be, and I'm proud to be me.Subject: Re: breathing questionTo: asthma Date: Sunday, 25 March, 2012, 20:13hi Sharon. it was beautiful..a couple days a little too hot for my dd but it was nice when there was a breeze...cant complain thats for sure with this winter...or lack of....we bought a new snow blower for thsi year, ..may thats why it didnt snow much,lol Ill take it. I hoping this summer isnt as bad as they say though. take care. jean> > > > From: Tasha P. <tasha70999@>> > Subject: re: breathing question> > To: asthma > > Date: Saturday, March 24, 2012, 8:44 AM> > > > > > My son got into a bad flare last summer and his symptoms were not typical. His chest hurt, he was dizzy and fatigued and he had a cough that sounded so mild that only a Mom would notice it. He had no wheezing. This went on for almost a week. I took him to his ped and they gave him acid reflux meds and said maybe he had a virus. I had a hunch the ped was misdiagnosing him so I took him to the allergist next day just to be sure. The

allergist took one look at him and listened to his chest and said this is an asthma flare. They gave him a neb treatment in the office and he left the office well for the first time in a week. It can be hard to figure out what's going on with asthmatics, guess that's why we need the allergists.> >>------------------------------------