RemedySpot.com

It's time for a frank talk with your mom. She's violating a policy of the building you live in and, knowing you have asthma, is also violating your living space with smoke. You also need to talk to your aunt about it. If they refuse to listen, go to

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

It's time for a frank talk with your mom. She's violating a policy of the building you live in and, knowing you have asthma, is also violating your living space with smoke. You also need to talk to your aunt about it. If they refuse to listen, go to the motel, with an explanation as to why you have to go. You should not have to move out of your own home for a week, but you might not have a choice if you want to stay reasonably healthy. Good luck and breathe easy, To: asthma Sent: Sunday, July 1, 2012 2:23 AM Subject: Family in town,trying to kill me.. o.k maybe not but wow.

I have an aunt in town visiting my mom and I. She, for whatever reason, has to have a fan on at night. As a result, the living room where she's sleeping is darn cold. On top of that she's a smoker . And mom's letting her smoke despite our buildings no smoking policy. While I understand my mother wanting to make her visit comfortable. Should I have to suffer? There is a motel up the street. And I've thought about going there to sleep at night. She, my aunt, will be gone a week from Monday. And I'm excited to have her here. And hoping we can go to Seattle to do something fun. But I have a sore throat now. And I have no idea how I am to breath around her As she smells like a pack of cigarettes.