RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Happy New Year to you also and to everyone SharonP.S. For some reason my mail came back oddly to [email]Chronic_pain [/email]??? See below:Anyhow Donna, if you are reading this I hope you will have a much healthier 2012 ... Happy New Year.SharonWe

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Happy New Year to you also and to everyone SharonP.S. For some reason my mail came back oddly to Chronic_pain ??? See below:Anyhow Donna, if you are reading this I hope you will have a much healthier 2012 ... Happy New Year.SharonWe are unable to deliver the message from to <Chronic_pain >.The email address used to send your message is not subscribed to this group. If you are a member of this group, please be aware that you may only send messages to this group using the email address(es) you have registered with Yahoo! Groups.If you would like to subscribe to this group:1. visithttp://groups.yahoo.com/group/chronic_pain/join-OR-2. send email to chronic_pain-subscribe For further assistance, please visit http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/members/forms/general.htmlFrom:piaybyear Subject:Re: Hospital for new yearDate:December 31, 2011 3:14:00 PM ESTTo:asthma , "Chronic Pain" <Chronic_pain >, "Asthma Group" <Asthma >Hello Donna,This is so sad because you were only recently in the hospital. The only thing I can say is I'm glad you're under treatment and hope that your health will improve in 2012.Happy & Health(ier) New Year to you and yours,SharonFrom:"Donna M R Hurst" Subject: Hospital for new yearDate:December 31, 2011 11:48:39 AM ESTTo:"Chronic Pain" <Chronic_pain >, "Asthma Group" <Asthma >From:" Canter" Subject: New Year's WishesDate:December 31, 2011 4:26:27 PM ESTTo:"asthma " <asthma >Hi all, Donna and Chip, I hope and pray you both feel better quickly and get out of the hospital. I'm praying for you both. To everyone, May the New Year, 2012, bring all of you better health and easier breathing. God bless and God speed. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!, Co-Moderator