RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re:What is the difference between Monolaurin and Lauricidin?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dr. Kabaras' product has been studied for over 21 years.The ingredients are different. I saw alot of improvement the year I had my son on lauricidin brand of monolaurin.I have not heard that from the other brand.

R

Guest guest

we are seeing very good things with monolaurin itself, fwiw

natasa

>

> Dr. Kabaras' product has been studied for over 21 years.The

ingredients are different. I saw alot of improvement the year I had my

son on lauricidin brand of monolaurin.I have not heard that from the

other brand.

> R

>

Guest guest

We tried Monolaurin first(Ecological Formulas Brand). We saw good results, then our Dr. recommended trying the Lariating brand by Dr. Kabaras....we tried it and it caused issues with yeast. We didn't give up on it immediately, we gave it a while, but we didn't see the results we saw with the Monolaurin so we switch back. I've heard other parents say the Lauricidin caused yeast with their kids too. Many parents have seen wonderful results with the Lauricidin. Kids just respond differently. angie & Jack Rawlings wrote: Dr. Kabaras' product has been studied for over 21 years.The ingredients are different. I saw alot of improvement the year I had my son on lauricidin brand of monolaurin.I have not heard that from the other brand. R

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Guest guest

Not sure what I was typing I ment to say Lauricidin by Dr. Kabaras :)angie carter wrote: We tried Monolaurin first(Ecological Formulas Brand). We saw good results, then our Dr. recommended trying the Lariating brand by Dr. Kabaras....we tried it and it caused issues with yeast. We didn't give up on it immediately, we gave it a while, but we didn't see the results we saw with the Monolaurin so we switch back. I've heard other parents say the Lauricidin caused yeast with their kids too. Many parents have seen

wonderful results with the Lauricidin. Kids just respond differently. angie & Jack Rawlings <jamarawcomcast (DOT) net> wrote: Dr. Kabaras' product has been studied for over 21 years.The ingredients are different. I saw alot of improvement the year I had my son on lauricidin brand of monolaurin.I have not heard that from the other brand. R Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

I hope you don't mind my asking about your experience with Monolaurin

(Ecological Formulas)... How bad was your die-off with this? What

gains did you see in your child? Thanks and appreciate your

response.

> Dr. Kabaras' product has been studied for over 21

years.The ingredients are different. I saw alot of improvement the

year I had my son on lauricidin brand of monolaurin.I have not heard

that from the other brand.

> R

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

>

Guest guest

Die off was mild...maybe a few days if that. Within weeks we began to see gains with socialization as well as speech. She also was much happier. :) We started out doing a low dose and worked up...we began to see results at 3 capsules daily. angiemmnlosblvro wrote: I hope you don't mind my asking about your experience with Monolaurin (Ecological Formulas)... How bad was your die-off with this? What gains did you see in your child? Thanks and appreciate your response.

> Dr. Kabaras' product has been studied for over 21 years.The ingredients are different. I saw alot of improvement the year I had my son on lauricidin brand of monolaurin.I have not heard

that from the other brand.> R> > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

I love Lauricidin... specially when I add caprylic acid... it is an awesome natural antibiotic and antiviral... Love, Gabby. :0)