Self-intro of Jo Ann St. , MO

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jo Ann

joenjo@...

I live in Missouri

I am a raw milk consumer

I know it is not illegal to

sell raw milk in MO, but I never see it in the stores, I buy it from a farm.

I started being interested

in raw milk after I read The Maker’s Diet by Jordan Rubin. I have only

been consuming raw milk and butter for a few months.

Welcome Jo Ann, I too live in MO and just joined this group. I have not seen raw milk in stores and get it from a small farm out of Potosi through a "milk co-op". I joined this group to find info on kefir and kefir grains. If anyone has any recipes or tips on kefir grains let me know! Thanks, Joe and Jo Ann wrote: Jo Ann joenjohotmail I live in Missouri I am a raw milk consumer I know it is not illegal to sell raw milk in MO, but I never see it in the stores, I buy it from a

farm. I started being interested in raw milk after I read The Maker’s Diet by Jordan Rubin. I have only been consuming raw milk and butter for a few months. __________________________________________________

I got on here to learn more about kefir too and because I was looking for

kefir grains. I get my milk from a small farm near Rolla.

Jo Ann

Re: Self-intro of Jo Ann St. , MO

Welcome Jo Ann, I too live in MO and just joined this group. I have not

seen raw milk in stores and get it from a small farm out of Potosi through a

" milk co-op " . I joined this group to find info on kefir and kefir grains.

If anyone has any recipes or tips on kefir grains let me know! Thanks,

Joe and Jo Ann wrote:

Jo Ann

joenjo@...

I live in Missouri

I am a raw milk consumer

I know it is not illegal to sell raw milk in MO, but I never see it

in the stores, I buy it from a farm.

I started being interested in raw milk after I read The Maker's Diet

by Jordan Rubin. I have only been consuming raw milk and butter for a few

months.

I have grains you can have, they just keep multiplying! I have been sitting the grains in milk for about 12 - 24 hours, draining off the kefir milk, picking out the grains and then adding fruit and making a smoothie. I was wondering if more recipes out there than that. We have a co-op driver that picks up about 32 gallons of milk a week and brings it back to our area......Joe and Jo Ann wrote: I got on here to learn more about kefir too and because I was looking forkefir

grains. I get my milk from a small farm near Rolla.Jo Ann-----Original Message-----From: RawDairy [mailto:RawDairy ] On BehalfOf Jules July or meSent: Friday, January 05, 2007 12:05 PMTo: RawDairy Subject: Re: Self-intro of Jo Ann St. , MOWelcome Jo Ann, I too live in MO and just joined this group. I have notseen raw milk in stores and get it from a small farm out of Potosi through a"milk co-op". I joined this group to find info on kefir and kefir grains.If anyone has any recipes or tips on kefir grains let me know! Thanks,Joe and Jo Ann <joenjohotmail> wrote:Jo Ann joenjohotmail <mailto:joenjohotmail> I live in MissouriI am a raw milk consumerI know it is not illegal to sell raw milk in MO, but I never see itin the stores, I buy it from a farm.I started being interested in raw milk after I read The Maker's Dietby Jordan Rubin. I have only been consuming raw milk and butter for a fewmonths.__________________________________________________

Thanks for the site, I've been there and it is a really good one with great pictures. missy wrote: I was wondering if more recipes out there than that. We have a co-op driver that picks up about 32 gallons of milk a week and brings it back to our area......>This is a really great website with lots of recipes and information: http://users.sa.chariot.net.au/~dna/kefirpage.html __________________________________________________