RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Fw: [DISTRICT5NEWS] Re: eartags in horses

Rate this topic

Guest guest

[DISTRICT5NEWS] Re: eartags in horses

I would hate to see what happened to the people trying to put the tagsin an unsedated horse. Maybe that is the way to get rid of the gov'tmen, make them do it. HaIf you do not volunteer to sign up for the NAIS program this willhelp. The gov't looks at the volunteer numbers to justify that weaccept the program. Also, besides poultry, horse and other breed and species organizationsbeing contacted we need to let all our Amish aquaintences know aboutthis and the reprocussions of this on their religious and lifestylerights. Can you imagine the number of phone calls and emails desendingupon the gov't when anyone loses a tag, moves an animal or butchers,sells, or loses track of one. How am I supposed to let them knowwithin 24 hrs. if one of my guineas is missing most of the time Idon't know how many I even have. Sometimes I never know one ismissing or ever find a carcass. I guess they will just have to come inand take all my stock because they will have the power to do it.Anita, We are going to bring NAIS up at the next Green Country DairyGoat meeting. Hopefully the club will get behind opposing it. I askall the other clubs to think about doing the same. We need to get theconservative press behind our efforts and notify any organic farmer,health food store etc. as it will affect them and the people who buyfrom them.I also want to point out that Montsanto, Cargill Meats and other megafood companies helped initiate the NAIS and have supported this.Montsanto is now doing genetic engineering on animals and is even inthe process of trying to patent natural occurring hog genes. They willnot stop until the entire food supply is controlled by them or theother companies. The term organic will be a thing of the past as theyare unleashing GE pollen from their GE soy, GE canola, GE corn, GEwheat, GE alfalfa etc. not to mention the GE Trees, GE fish (salmon,catfish and on and on). This is not even touching on the terminator genes.If you really want to get sick read this:http://www.teagasc.ie/publications/agrifood1999/paper07.htm enfoods are here. Montsanto sues farmers that use their products if they don't pay them.If you have a field of alfalfa and their GE roundup resistent pollenpollutes your field they will make you pay a fee and so much an acreor be sued. You should be sueing them for pollution instead, but whatfarmer has the resources to go up against this mega giant co.? Theyare probably already working on milk production genes and many otherthings we can not even imagine. So, if the gov't can control the smallbreeder/farmer they have free rein to implement and profit from theirreseach. I have already started my individual boycot of Montsanto. I refuse tobuy anything they manufacture or sell. That means all other companiesthat buy their products, 's, Heinz, Nabisco, Kellogg's, andthe list is long. If I have to buy a GE product (These co.'s productshave tested positive for them. I use them very sparingly. If we boycotthe products and demand that non-GE & non-GMO be available and buy itinstead they will sit up and listen much better. You can find thisinformation on http://truefoodnow.org Make no bones about it, the NAIS is taking away what little freedomswe have left. I don't think that even Hitler had a much control overthe populus as the NAIS will have.Let's get get out and fight this with what ever means we can. I cannotthink of any program as ominous as this one. Georg AnnPS you have my permission to send this to as many sites or use this inany way to help fight this program. GA