place last month. The long delay is because the photos were in Skand's laptop,

and Skand was creating a software for his department and wouldn't let go of his

laptop. I've finally got my hands on it and I've managed to upload the pictures

before Skand misses his laptop !

I realised, rather belatedly, that practically all the pictures of the children

are on video, not on still camera. That is why I have not been able to upload

pictures of Aisha and Aaditya. Perhaps Ashok / Renuka have pictures that they

can upload.

Kishoreda, I described the photos in the " description " slot, and I find that the

description of the photos does not appear along with the photo in the photo

album. Can that be rectified ?

Cheers,

Prabha'84

---------------------------------

How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.

• 1 month later...

True, Prasad. However, this does not apply to married men. (sigh)

Kishore Shah 1974

(unknown)

>

> wish you all a happy independence day

>

> rergards

>

> prasadlele

• 1 month later...

-

You have to unsubscribe yourself. Sorry.

djs

--- Tinkham wrote:

> Please unsubsdribe from your support group,the following e-mail adress

> [jr_tink@...]thank you.

>

>

>

---------------------------------------

Quality questions create a quality life. Successful people ask better questions,

and as a result, they get better answers.

Tony Robbins

God Bless America!

---------------------------------------

• 6 months later...
Guest guest

I give my daughter albuterol every 4 hours when she is having an "attack" I know pharmacists tell you that you can give it with more frequency than that if necessary. Have you talked with your doctor about the medicine not doing enough? There are other medicines they can prescribe if necessary.>>> alexanderkristina@... 04/11/07 1:51 PM >>>

I was just diagnosed with asthma yesterday. I was very short of breath when I went to the doctor and he gave me a breathing treatment that made me feel much better. My main problem is that I wake up throughout the night unable to breathe. My doctor prescribed an Albuterol inhaler that I was able to use last night but I find that it didn't last throughout the night. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what might help? Thank you for any input.

Never miss an email again!Yahoo! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.

Guest guest

I haven't called his office yet because I was just diagnosed yesterday and thought I might need go give it some time. It is comforting to know that I can take it more often than my doctor originally told me although if I were having an attack I wouldn't hesitate to use it regardless of the frequency my doctor described. The nebulizer / breathing treatment made me feel 80 percent better than I was when I arrived at my appointment, does your daughter do any breathing treatments at home? Owrey wrote: I give my daughter albuterol every 4 hours when she is having an "attack" I know pharmacists tell you that you can give it with more frequency than that if necessary. Have you talked with your doctor about the medicine not doing enough? There are other medicines they can prescribe if

necessary.>>> alexanderkristina@... 04/11/07 1:51 PM >>>I was just diagnosed with asthma yesterday. I was very short of breath when I went to the doctor and he gave me a breathing treatment that made me feel much better. My main problem is that I wake up throughout the night unable to breathe. My doctor prescribed an Albuterol inhaler that I was able to use last night but I find that it didn't last throughout the night. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what might help? Thank you for any input.Never miss an email again!Yahoo! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.

Be a PS3 game guru.Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo! Games.

Guest guest

we do all of them at home. We use nebulizers and inhalers but I prefer to do it with a nebulizer because it seems like I can feel more certain that she gets the medicine.

I would go ahead and talk to your doctor.. it wouldn't hurt. Albuterol is a great fast acting medicine, they may want to put you on something that is long acting. My daughter is taking both right now.. >>> alexanderkristina@... 04/11/07 3:02 PM >>>

I haven't called his office yet because I was just diagnosed yesterday and thought I might need go give it some time. It is comforting to know that I can take it more often than my doctor originally told me although if I were having an attack I wouldn't hesitate to use it regardless of the frequency my doctor described. The nebulizer / breathing treatment made me feel 80 percent better than I was when I arrived at my appointment, does your daughter do any breathing treatments at home? Owrey <aowreyoccc (DOT) edu> wrote:

I give my daughter albuterol every 4 hours when she is having an "attack" I know pharmacists tell you that you can give it with more frequency than that if necessary. Have you talked with your doctor about the medicine not doing enough? There are other medicines they can prescribe if necessary.>>> alexanderkristina 04/11/07 1:51 PM >>>I was just diagnosed with asthma yesterday. I was very short of breath when I went to the doctor and he gave me a breathing treatment that made me feel much better. My main problem is that I wake up throughout the night unable to breathe. My doctor prescribed an Albuterol inhaler that I was able to use last night but I find that it didn't last throughout the night. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what might help? Thank you for any input.Never miss an email again!Yahoo! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.

Be a PS3 game guru.Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo! Games.

Guest guest

Something isn't right about your story. If you had been diagnosed with asthma by a doctor, you'd have been prescribed both a rescue inhaler (the albuterol) and also a med like Advair to keep your symptoms under control. Are you saying your doctor only gave you albuterol?

Sue

(unknown)

I was just diagnosed with asthma yesterday. I was very short of breath when I went to the doctor and he gave me a breathing treatment that made me feel much better. My main problem is that I wake up throughout the night unable to breathe. My doctor prescribed an Albuterol inhaler that I was able to use last night but I find that it didn't last throughout the night. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what might help? Thank you for any input.

Never miss an email again!Yahoo! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.

Guest guest

Considering how much doctors misdiagnose asthma, I wouldn't be surprised if he misunderstood how bad it was. This may come as a surprise, but partly why doctors misdiagnose asthma, is that hospitals and doctor's offices usually have special filtering in their air conditioning. So basically you end up waiting in the waiting room like 2 hours and then finally get into see the doctor, and you've been in bed all day before that hardly moving, and they use wheezing to check you out. So once you've been in the office for 2 hours in the filtered air conditioning, the wheezing symptom is almost undetectable, except for the shortness of breath, tightness in chest, etc. they can't really detect it, but as soon as you step out of the doctor's office, wham, the wheezing hits you fast just like before. They need to have doctor's use other means besides the wheezing to diagnose and check you out, because of this and

other reasons. I talked to my parents and a few other people I know about this, with similar results. I hope the rest of the group reads this because it may help them to work things out when they are talking to the doctor. Doctor's really don't know that much, and asthma having patients on such a broad spectrum of seriousness of the disease is hard to figure out. Growing up I could never figure out why my grandpa's house always had the air conditioning going full blast, it honestly felt colder than the frozen section aisle of the grocery store. It turns out years later I found out because of my grandma also having asthma and to ease the symptoms, etc. he had air conditioning (with filters) going on all the time to keep her from reacting (she also lived off coca cola for the caffeine to help control symptoms.) A number of people I've talked to are saying special air filters set

up in their rooms help to control symptoms and enable them to be able to rest at night. Later, Noah SueNY wrote: Something isn't right about your story. If you had been diagnosed with asthma by a doctor, you'd have been prescribed both a rescue inhaler (the albuterol) and also a med like Advair to keep your symptoms under control. Are you saying your doctor only gave you

albuterol? Sue (unknown) I was just diagnosed with asthma yesterday. I was very short of breath when I went to the doctor and he gave me a breathing treatment that made me feel much better. My main problem is that I wake up throughout the

night unable to breathe. My doctor prescribed an Albuterol inhaler that I was able to use last night but I find that it didn't last throughout the night. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what might help? Thank you for any input. Never miss an email again!Yahoo! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.

Get your own web address. Have a HUGE year through Yahoo! Small Business.

Guest guest

There are 2 issues to look at when your treatment isn't working...whether or not that medication isn't working, and whether or not your just so sick that you need additional medicine, such as the other lady mentioned, in some extreme circumstances its not unusual to be put on an antibiotic to get things under control, and also usage of antihistamines. (Be careful in some medications may make you drowsy, etc.) Also some medications make bad combinations, you shouldn't use some medications together and or with alcohol...dangerous. I'm probably preaching to the choir, sorry... Today I talked to my dad, because I've been having serious problems with asthma for about 3 months straight with no relief. (He's also hoping I'll come back to live near them: Hometown has a nice canyon breeze) It was reassuring to know that people were there to stand by me, and help me through it. It was also a bit of a wake up call

as to how serious asthma is...sometimes I forgot and wonder if asthma is really that serious after all, and there were times when I wondered if I really needed to worry about controlling it. I sometimes wonder what the perception of asthma is to other people, and how they rank it with other illnesses... Anyway, my dad was telling me today, "You need to get control of your asthma or it will get control of you, it's just like when people max out their credit cards, then they have no power over their lives." He also said something about it being like my kryptonite and what not. So it was really cool to see that he's with me and how much he trusts me, but at the same time though, he mentioned something about not letting it go and that was frustrating because he doesn't see that sometimes I'm already doing everything I can, but that a lot of the things I try to do allievate or cure it just don't work, or in the case of meds, I seem to be resistant

at times, and even though doing what I can, sometimes there's no change. Well enough rambling, I guess this is like writing a journal, but I really want to stimulate a lot of discussion and awareness of asthma in the group so we can help each other. Right now, I just am hoping I wont have to resort to going on disability, and I do want to work; but in the end having people get let down or disappointed when I can't perform because of the illness and unrealistic expectations and zero patience at work and therefore don't bring in income to help the family or whatever seems worse than the option of disability. Employers don't have patience for more than a few sick days... a wrote: I haven't called his office yet because I was just diagnosed yesterday and thought I might need go give it some time. It is comforting to know that I can take it more often than my doctor originally told me although if I were having an attack I wouldn't hesitate to use it regardless of the frequency my doctor described. The nebulizer / breathing treatment made me feel 80 percent better than I was when I arrived at my appointment, does your daughter do any breathing treatments at home? Owrey <aowreyoccc (DOT) edu> wrote: I give my daughter albuterol

every 4 hours when she is having an "attack" I know pharmacists tell you that you can give it with more frequency than that if necessary. Have you talked with your doctor about the medicine not doing enough? There are other medicines they can prescribe if necessary.>>> alexanderkristina 04/11/07 1:51 PM >>>I was just diagnosed with asthma yesterday. I was very short of breath when I went to the doctor and he gave me a breathing treatment that made me feel much better. My main problem is that I wake up throughout the night unable to breathe. My doctor prescribed an Albuterol inhaler that I was able to use last night but I find that it didn't last throughout the night. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what might help? Thank you for any input.Never miss an email again!Yahoo! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out. Be a PS3 game

guru.Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo! Games.

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time with theYahoo! Search movie showtime shortcut.

Guest guest

How true! Another pitfall is patients who have their worst attacks

at night (not unusual). In the daytime, when seeing their doctor,

they may easily seem pretty healthy.

> Something isn't right about your story. If you had

been diagnosed with asthma by a doctor, you'd have been prescribed

both a rescue inhaler (the albuterol) and also a med like Advair to

keep your symptoms under control. Are you saying your doctor only

gave you albuterol?

>

> Sue

> (unknown)

>

>

> I was just diagnosed with asthma yesterday. I was very short of

breath when I went to the doctor and he gave me a breathing

treatment that made me feel much better. My main problem is that I

wake up throughout the night unable to breathe. My doctor

prescribed an Albuterol inhaler that I was able to use last night

but I find that it didn't last throughout the night. Does anyone

have any suggestions as to what might help? Thank you for any input.

>

> ---------------------------------

> Never miss an email again!

> Yahoo! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it

out.

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Get your own web address.

> Have a HUGE year through Yahoo! Small Business.

>

Guest guest

It is true that my doctor just prescribed the Albuterol inhaler. When I arrived at his office there was just a short wait before I saw him and I told him that I had been short of breath and that it was worse at night. He asked if I was having trouble breathing now and I was so he listened to my lungs and said he wanted me to do a breathing treatment and when I finished that he listened to my lungs again and said "that confirms that you have asthma". The only thing he told me to do was to make sure that I took my allergy medication every day and to come back for a follow up visit Friday. I felt so bad when I was diagnosed that I didn't ask too many questions but plan on getting more information about treatment when I have my appointment on Friday.queezles wrote: How true! Another pitfall is patients who have their worst attacks at night (not unusual). In the daytime, when seeing their doctor, they may easily seem pretty healthy.> Something isn't right about your story. If you had been diagnosed with asthma by a doctor, you'd have been

prescribed both a rescue inhaler (the albuterol) and also a med like Advair to keep your symptoms under control. Are you saying your doctor only gave you albuterol?> > Sue> (unknown)> > > I was just diagnosed with asthma yesterday. I was very short of breath when I went to the doctor and he gave me a breathing treatment that made me feel much better. My main problem is that I wake up throughout the night unable to breathe. My doctor prescribed an Albuterol inhaler that I was able to use last night but I find that it didn't last throughout the night. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what might help? Thank you for any input.> >

---------------------------------> Never miss an email again!> Yahoo! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out. > > > > > ---------------------------------> Get your own web address.> Have a HUGE year through Yahoo! Small Business.>

Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection. Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

Guest guest

Prior to being diagnosed I was so tired and had no energy whatsoever which caused some anxiety for me as I couldn't figure out why I was feeling so poor. My point is that I can relate to not being able to perform at work and I think that having trouble getting oxygen was making forgetful as well.Noah Riding wrote: There are 2 issues to look at when your treatment isn't working...whether or not that medication isn't working, and whether or not your just so sick that you need additional

medicine, such as the other lady mentioned, in some extreme circumstances its not unusual to be put on an antibiotic to get things under control, and also usage of antihistamines. (Be careful in some medications may make you drowsy, etc.) Also some medications make bad combinations, you shouldn't use some medications together and or with alcohol...dangerous. I'm probably preaching to the choir, sorry... Today I talked to my dad, because I've been having serious problems with asthma for about 3 months straight with no relief. (He's also hoping I'll come back to live near them: Hometown has a nice canyon breeze) It was reassuring to know that people were there to stand by me, and help me through it. It was also a bit of a wake up call as to how serious asthma is...sometimes I forgot and wonder if asthma is really that serious after all, and there were times when I wondered if I really needed to worry about

controlling it. I sometimes wonder what the perception of asthma is to other people, and how they rank it with other illnesses... Anyway, my dad was telling me today, "You need to get control of your asthma or it will get control of you, it's just like when people max out their credit cards, then they have no power over their lives." He also said something about it being like my kryptonite and what not. So it was really cool to see that he's with me and how much he trusts me, but at the same time though, he mentioned something about not letting it go and that was frustrating because he doesn't see that sometimes I'm already doing everything I can, but that a lot of the things I try to do allievate or cure it just don't work, or in the case of meds, I seem to be resistant at times, and even though doing what I can, sometimes there's no change. Well enough rambling, I guess this is like writing a journal, but I

really want to stimulate a lot of discussion and awareness of asthma in the group so we can help each other. Right now, I just am hoping I wont have to resort to going on disability, and I do want to work; but in the end having people get let down or disappointed when I can't perform because of the illness and unrealistic expectations and zero patience at work and therefore don't bring in income to help the family or whatever seems worse than the option of disability. Employers don't have patience for more than a few sick days... a <alexanderkristina> wrote: I haven't called his office yet because I was just diagnosed yesterday and thought I might need go give it some time. It is comforting to know that I can take it more often than my

doctor originally told me although if I were having an attack I wouldn't hesitate to use it regardless of the frequency my doctor described. The nebulizer / breathing treatment made me feel 80 percent better than I was when I arrived at my appointment, does your daughter do any breathing treatments at home? Owrey <aowreyoccc (DOT) edu> wrote: I give my daughter albuterol every 4 hours when she is having an "attack" I know pharmacists tell you that you can give it with more frequency than that if necessary. Have you talked with your doctor about the medicine not doing enough? There are other medicines they can prescribe if necessary.>>> alexanderkristina 04/11/07 1:51 PM >>>I was just diagnosed with asthma yesterday. I was very short of breath when I went to the doctor and he gave me a breathing treatment that made

me feel much better. My main problem is that I wake up throughout the night unable to breathe. My doctor prescribed an Albuterol inhaler that I was able to use last night but I find that it didn't last throughout the night. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what might help? Thank you for any input.Never miss an email again!Yahoo! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out. Be a PS3 game guru.Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo! Games. 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no timewith theYahoo! Search movie showtime shortcut.

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Yahoo! Autos.