Hope and Inspiration!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hepatitis C and having a liver transplant six years ago didn't take

away my desire to live life to the fullest. If you have a few spare

minutes, and would like to go somewhere different (via YouTube) and

try something new. Please flow the link below and join Gloria and me

in Hawaii, as we prepare to climb Diamond Head, the most famous

Volcano in the world, on my sixth year Liver Transplant anniversary.

http://ca.youtube.com/godandmeandhepc

I hope you'll enjoy the video and I pray it provides a little added

hope for those who are facing some tough challenges, as I'm sure you

can use a boost.

On behalf of Gloria and me, best wishes for Good Health in the New

Year.

Take care and God Bless!!

Ps. the pack on my back in the video is full of Hope and Inspiration;

I spread it around wherever I go!

Wonderful video.

I have climbed Diamond Head, it is one of my shining moments. LOL

Love

Janet

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"

Frederick Faber

Subject: Hope and Inspiration!To: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Wednesday, December 31, 2008, 9:46 AM

Hepatitis C and having a liver transplant six years ago didn't take away my desire to live life to the fullest. If you have a few spare minutes, and would like to go somewhere different (via YouTube) and try something new. Please flow the link below and join Gloria and me in Hawaii, as we prepare to climb Diamond Head, the most famous Volcano in the world, on my sixth year Liver Transplant anniversary.http://ca.youtube. com/godandmeandh epcI hope you'll enjoy the video and I pray it provides a little added hope for those who are facing some tough challenges, as I'm sure you can use a boost. On behalf of Gloria and me, best wishes for Good Health in the New Year. Take care and God Bless!! Ps. the pack on my back in the video is full of Hope and Inspiration; I spread it around wherever I

go!

Congratulations on making 6 years , I enjoyed your video,

totally amazing, really. I am sure your success story will give

great hope to others.

Many Blessing to you and Gloria in 2009..

I hope we will see more of you..

Sheena

Hepatitis C and having a liver transplant six years ago didn't take away my desire to live life to the fullest. If you have a few spare minutes, and would like to go somewhere different (via YouTube) and try something new. Please flow the link below and join Gloria and me in Hawaii, as we prepare to climb Diamond Head, the most famous Volcano in the world, on my sixth year Liver Transplant anniversary.http://ca.youtube. com/godandmeandh epcI hope you'll enjoy the video and I pray it provides a little added hope for those who are facing some tough challenges, as I'm sure you can use a boost. On behalf of Gloria and me, best wishes for Good Health in the New Year. Take care and God Bless!! Ps. the pack on my back in the video is full of Hope and Inspiration; I spread it around wherever I

go!

that was amazing,, thank you for sharing it with us! you are an inspiration!

hugs,

jax

Subject: Hope and Inspiration!To: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Wednesday, December 31, 2008, 7:46 AM

go!