RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

hi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Maree, Thanks for the update from you as well. I hope they don't send her home tomorrow as well. Talk about getting kicked out in a hurry. As for the TF ... I reckon I need to do something like this as well, but I feel sick thinking about either TF or optifast. I should just bite the bullet and try I guess, but ... I can still remember the smell of the opti and that was in 92. I have only tried one TF and hated it. Maybe it was the way I made it up. Good to hear of the sun down the coast ... it was hot here ... I think around 33 or 34 ... but today is cold and grey. Bev Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger.yahoo.com

Guest guest

hi everyone

we got some good news wed at donald's appt. his egd showed very small esophageal varices waiting on mri doc suppose to call but doc ask him if he wanted to retreat he said they have a new drug that has showed good results for people with genotype 4 his next appt is in june i don't know if we have to wait til them kat

Guest guest

Good for you all.

Check out datagrey's photos and profile!

http://community.webshots.com/user/datagrey

Find me on MySpace and be my friend.

http://www.myspace.com/datagrey

From: KATHY SHELNUTT <kathyshel2000@ yahoo.com>Subject: [HepatitisCSupportG roupForDummies] hiTo: hepatitiscsupportgr oupfordummies@ yahoogroups. comDate: Saturday, March 6, 2010, 7:38 PM

hi everyone

we got some good news wed at donald's appt. his egd showed very small esophageal varices waiting on mri doc suppose to call but doc ask him if he wanted to retreat he said they have a new drug that has showed good results for people with genotype 4 his next appt is in june i don't know if we have to wait til them kat

Guest guest

YEAH!!!!! When I play with my cat, how do I know that he is not passing time with me rather than I with him? - - Montaigne Subject: hiTo: hepatitiscsupportgroupfordummies Date: Saturday, March 6, 2010, 10:38 PM

hi everyone

Guest guest

Ditto guys!! pattymc

[HepatitisCSupportG roupForDummies] hiTo: hepatitiscsupportgr oupfordummies@ yahoogroups. comDate: Saturday, March 6, 2010, 7:38 PM

hi everyone

Guest guest

sounds good!!!!! keep your head up

>

> hi everyone

> we got some good news wed at donald's appt.  his egd showed very small

esophageal varices waiting on mri doc suppose to call  but doc ask him if he

wanted to retreat he said they have a new drug that has showed good results for

people with genotype 4 his next appt is in june i don't know if we have to wait

til them                                                                  kat

>

Guest guest

I think he will start me when I see him next, on August 18th.

I have to lose 12 more pounds by then, he is really strict about the weight, but I think that is the trend.

[HepatitisCSupportG roupForDummies] hi

Hi everyone hope u r having a great week and that things r going well went to liver doc today he's going to start retx in sept. on nitazoxanide/ interferon/ ribavirin combination he had his baseline labs done today and he has to have his eyes checked. and this time i done have to fight with anyone about ordering his meds the doctor's office is going to order them.

happy father's day to everyone have a great day

kat

I am using the Free version of SPAMfighter.We are a community of 7 million users fighting spam.SPAMfighter has removed 1332 of my spam emails to date.The Professional version does not have this message.

I am using the Free version of SPAMfighter.We are a community of 7 million users fighting spam.SPAMfighter has removed 1334 of my spam emails to date.The Professional version does not have this message.

Guest guest

, what is the weight they suggest? I am starting in August too and am almost seventy pounds over suggested weight.

Beckyray

"A room without a book is like a body without a soul.""There is a great deal of difference between an eager man who wants to read a book and the tired man who wants a book to read.:G.K. Chesterton

Re: hi

I have to lose 12 more pounds by then, he is really strict about the weight, but I think that is the trend.

Guest guest

I was 100 pounds over, I have lost 50 and he wants me to lose 10 more, so I will be treating at about 40 pounds overweight, age 55, large frame, as measured by wrist size.

He is concerned about getting a sustained response this time because I have treated twice before, responded but relapsed: The first time because I had a stroke at 26 weeks and had to stop so I have really only treated once for the full course.Although it has taken several discussions to get him to agree, I am a responder, but relapsed. He tries to use the word failed treater but he is just wrong and I have got him to admit it, I won. I know he knows better, he is an excellent Hepatologist at the University of Kansas Medical Center but Doc's can be stubborn and don't won't to give in to people like us who are of knowledge about out disease.

The medication is going to work better on a smaller body and they are finding that to be accurate, also insurance companies aren't going to keep paying for treatment for what ever the reason for not clearing the virus.

Good luck, treatment buddies

Re: hi

I am using the Free version of SPAMfighter.We are a community of 7 million users fighting spam.SPAMfighter has removed 1343 of my spam emails to date.The Professional version does not have this message.

Guest guest

Nina is also from UK with Lebanese man, her twins are doing very well, you should hook up but she just left for 6 weeks in guess where , the Lebanon, I'll pass on the emial also

Welcome aboard

Mandi x

Hi, I'm new to this group. I have an autistic son who's 12 and has really bad temper tantrums, hits himself, and everyone else. I am British, but am married to a Lebanese man and live in Lebanon. We don't get that much support over here but I have some really good friends that are always ready to listen. I have just started biomedical therapy with Greg...he's taking enzyme supplements and I'm reducing his gluten intake. Would love to hear any feedback on what I should expect to see; and most of all how long will it take roughly to see ( hopefully ) a positive outcome.