RemedySpot.com

Good News!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dearest Dede:

Honey, you are going through so much, and we are all praying that you will be able to have your implants removed. MGUS (Monoclonal Gammopathy of Unknown Significance) is a marker for MM, and I was diagnosed in 1996. So far, everything seems to be fine, and my doctors do the serum protein and the 24-hour urine test every six months. When I was diagnosed, we were afraid; however, we were working with our darling Dr. Vojdani, and he gave us hope. He is a sweet and gentle man, and he had found that some women developed MM from having these devices. We all have so many different symptoms and diagnoses that it would be difficult to sort this out.

Just stay close to this wonderful group of women, and you will get through all this. They have helped to save my life with their love and support.

Love to you.............Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Re: Good news!

What is Mugs? how are you tested for it? I am sorry you are positive for it, I pray for your complete healing ~

Dede

AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

Guest guest

Dede . . . I wish every woman considering breast implants could walk in your shoes for a day before making the implant decision! Any chance a breast cancer doctor would remove those implants? Are you on Medicaid? Some plastic surgeons will accept it . . . I think Dr. Melmed is one who will. Since you're in Texas, he might be an option. Hugs and prayers, Rogene DGRAHAMA@... wrote: Lea ~ Thank you for taking time to write me. I have loved reading all the notes from everyone. The more I read the bigger the hole in my stomach, once again.......MM is scarey, I have been having deep bone pain for a good while now, and I have osteoporosis pretty badly, in short I had a silicone rupture in the early 90's and the capsule was ruptured too and so I really had alot free floating and several surgeries detatching my entire chest wall and removing strips of tissue 10 cm long full of granulomas and cysts, nasty deal, very ill for years now, was seeing rheumatologist, neurologist, internal med doc, eye doc, the works, got so sick i had to quit working, then lost my insurance and so I went the natural route, best I could only to get sicker and sicker. Have had cancer twice during this time, cervical, and

large cancerous polyp in colon, a couple months ago, guess i need to go back and have a womans exam, havent been back since 99, my bad. I now have the CHF, and cardiomyopathy, severe lung obstruction without emphysema, ( I am an x smoker) so I am lucky no emphysema, and had double pneumonia summer before last with a liter of fluid in each lung, one was drained, been in early liver failure a couple times, and renal failure a couple times. I do have some protein spillage, and a 65 creatinine clearance as of last may, due to repeat tests in a month. My renal doc says as of those last tests it only looks like I have a slight renal reduction, what ever that means, I guess good. I havent had a mammogram since 99, do have salines in since 99, they need to go ASAP, but I dont know when that will be possible. I have 6 hospital visits one for10 days, one 5 day, two 4 day, one 3 day one out patient, one of which I was

in ICU for 3 days, and I have a million bills, collection calls, and attorneys trying to squeeze money out of ...............me ! ! I cant give what I dont have. I now have disability, but just got it. I am drouning in bills and want to move far away........hee hee hee. I dont qualify for welfare or food stamps. So, any words of wisdom here????? I have a stack of bills and collection letters 2 feet high, for real, and I have put them in a basket by my front door, and I call it my God basket. They say give to him what you can not handle, so I have...........sort of, I just get reminded dailey, and I feel awful about it, the stress I am sure is not helping me at all. Thank you for taking time to write me, I love this site and reading everyting, but I am totally overwherlmed, I love all you girls and thank you all so much ! ! D AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

Guest guest

Yes, last I knew Dr. Huang took Medicaid as well. I have not

asked in years.

Lynda

At 02:14 PM 3/9/2007, you wrote:

>Dede . . .

>

>I wish every woman considering breast implants could walk in your

>shoes for a day before making the implant decision!

>

>Any chance a breast cancer doctor would remove those implants?

>

>Are you on Medicaid? Some plastic surgeons will accept it . . . I

>think Dr. Melmed is one who will. Since you're in Texas, he might be an option.

>

>Hugs and prayers,

>

>Rogene

>

>

>

>DGRAHAMA@... wrote:

>Lea ~

>Thank you for taking time to write me. I have loved reading all the

>notes from everyone. The more I read the bigger the hole in my

>stomach, once again.......MM is scarey, I have been having deep bone

>pain for a good while now, and I have osteoporosis pretty badly, in

>short I had a silicone rupture in the early 90's and the capsule was

>ruptured too and so I really had alot free floating and several

>surgeries detatching my entire chest wall and removing strips of

>tissue 10 cm long full of granulomas and cysts, nasty deal, very ill

>for years now, was seeing rheumatologist, neurologist, internal med

>doc, eye doc, the works, got so sick i had to quit working, then

>lost my insurance and so I went the natural route, best I could only

>to get sicker and sicker. Have had cancer twice during this time,

>cervical, and large cancerous polyp in colon, a couple months ago,

>guess i need to go back and have a womans exam, havent been back

>since 99, my bad. I now have the CHF, and cardiomyopathy, severe

>lung obstruction without emphysema, ( I am an x smoker) so I am

>lucky no emphysema, and had double pneumonia summer before last with

>a liter of fluid in each lung, one was drained, been in early liver

>failure a couple times, and renal failure a couple times. I do

>have some protein spillage, and a 65 creatinine clearance as of last

>may, due to repeat tests in a month. My renal doc says as of those

>last tests it only looks like I have a slight renal reduction, what

>ever that means, I guess good.

>I havent had a mammogram since 99, do have salines in since 99, they

>need to go ASAP, but I dont know when that will be possible. I have

>6 hospital visits one for10 days, one 5 day, two 4 day, one 3 day

>one out patient, one of which I was in ICU for 3 days, and I have a

>million bills, collection calls, and attorneys trying to squeeze

>money out of ...............me ! ! I cant give what I dont

>have. I now have disability, but just got it. I am drouning in

>bills and want to move far away........hee hee hee. I dont qualify

>for welfare or food stamps. So, any words of wisdom here????? I

>have a stack of bills and collection letters 2 feet high, for real,

>and I have put them in a basket by my front door, and I call it my

>God basket. They say give to him what you can not handle, so I

>have...........sort of, I just get reminded dailey, and I feel awful

>about it, the stress I am sure is not helping me at all. Thank you

>for taking time to write me, I love this site and reading everyting,

>but I am totally overwherlmed, I love all you girls and thank you

>all so much ! ! D

>

>

>

>

>----------

>AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's

>free from AOL at <http://www.aol.com/?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000339>AOL.com.

>

>

>

Guest guest

Well, Rogene, who knows but he was speeding around the room and in and out and acting like he was on speed. The bronchodialators make me feel speedy and heart race, maybe he is doing that and thought since I am fat and have fatigue, he thought I would like the pick me up, who knows........he was freaky and weird, and filppant, I couldnt believe how he went on and on about the breast implants and safety of them and he said it was made from a powder and it was inert and the attorneys just made millions and he just went on and on like he was posessed. It was scarey, and Dad couldnt believe it.

I didnt report to the lung doc, but I told my cardio, and my cardio couldnt believe he wanted me to take spiriva especially with my heart condition. It is a big no no. Anyway, I think I am going to report him, I have just been in a funk and not feeling well and going to alot of doctor appts and all. I am worn out, and have so much pain. It is a challenge for sure.

Love you Rogene ~ DAOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

Guest guest

Rogene,

Dr. Kolb takes Medicare insurance, even if out of state. This would be her best bet to get to a skilled doctor. Where do you live again? My luck out of country, I am so brain dead this week.

God Bless

~AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

Guest guest

I'm happy to hear you have Medicare disability coverage. . . Do you need to have a supplement too . . . like we seniors have? . . . I think Medicare, especially with AARP as a supplement, is wonderful! . .. I can see any doctor, no referrals necessary! . . . So much easier! I feel bad (sometimes) when I see how little of what the doctor bills gets paid . .. but I've never felt any discrimination by doctors. Would going to Bethesda be possible? . . . I knew one woman who went there with her implant problems . . . she was in a study there. .. unfortunately she died. Rogene DGRAHAMA@... wrote: Hello Rogene ~ No I dont qualify for medicade, I do have medicare disability. Just got it. I have spoken with Dr Melmed with some of my probs he thought it would be good for me to go to NIH in Bethesda land near DC. I had asked him if he new a neurologist I could see for some of my neuro probs. and had told him some of the other probs I had like with my heart and lungs kidneys and liver. I think if others walked in my shoes, they would think twice about alot of things. I am sure there are many that have been as ill as me, but girl, I was not only stupid once, I was stupid twice, but I truly thought by what I was told that my years

were numbered and I didnt care any more, I guess that was part of the severe depression I was trying to hide. I am pretty sure I still have many silicone granulomas in my chest, I can sure feel something between my bones and the implants, and it is rough. There is a rubbery movable nodule under my right breast. My PS had done so many surgeries on me in the 90's that she did the salines and told me that she didnt want to do anymore surgeries on me for the granulomas til it was so painful I couldnt stand it any more. I had been under a general too many times. Anyway, I am alive, despite it all, and plan to stay that way. I have far too much to do, and alot of word to spread. Big hugs and lots of love and warm blessings to you Rogene. Love D AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

Guest guest

Hopefully Patty will chime in about the coffee enemas soon . . .She found that they helped her get rid of pain . .. Maybe www.curezone.com has something . .. I do remember that it's important to use only organic coffee. Was there another doctor in the room? Hugs and Prayers, Rogene DGRAHAMA@... wrote: Well, Rogene, who knows but he was speeding around the room and in and out and acting like he was on speed. The bronchodialators make me feel speedy and heart race, maybe he is doing that and thought since I am fat and have fatigue, he thought I would like the pick me up, who knows........he was freaky and weird, and filppant, I couldnt believe how he went on and on about the breast implants and safety of them and he said it was made from a powder and it was inert and the attorneys just made millions and he just went on and on like he was posessed. It was scarey, and Dad couldnt believe it. I didnt report to the lung doc, but I told my cardio, and my cardio couldnt believe he wanted me to take spiriva especially with my heart condition. It is a big no no. Anyway, I think I am going to report him, I have just been in a funk and not feeling well and going to alot of doctor appts and all. I am worn out, and have

so much pain. It is a challenge for sure. Love you Rogene ~ D AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

Guest guest

We have a number of very skilled doctors on our list, and several

take Medicare and Medicaid.

Lynda

At 09:16 PM 3/9/2007, you wrote:

>Rogene,

>

>Dr. Kolb takes Medicare insurance, even if out of state. This would

>be her best bet to get to a skilled doctor. Where do you live

>again? My luck out of country, I am so brain dead this week.

>

>God Bless

>

>~

>

>

>

>

>----------

>AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's

>free from AOL at <http://www.aol.com?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000339>AOL.com.

>

Guest guest

I live in Arkansas . . . Moved here from Texas about seven years ago. Rogene toxicsalines@... wrote: Rogene, Dr. Kolb takes Medicare insurance, even if out of state. This would be her best bet to get to a skilled doctor. Where do you live again? My luck out of country, I am so brain dead this

week. God Bless ~ AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

Guest guest

Legs are beginning to swell, I am fixing to do some stretches and massage on my legs with lotion, just ate some raw veges so I can take my heart meds. Texas doesnt have anything for me at the moment, I dont qualify for the medicade, so I just need to do some checking around.

Hugs and Prayers coming your way too !

Love DAOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

Guest guest

Lea ~

I will always keep my story out there too, now I just need to quit talking about it to you girls, I bet you all are tired of me being all about me, and I dont blame you all. Now it is time to use all the good info I am getting from all you lovely ladies and enjoy all the love going around .

Have a bright and shiney day ~ Love

Dede AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

Guest guest

Honey, you have told your story to most all of us. This has been a nightmare for you. I too have been gagged by the Rats, but I will never stop telling my story....more later.

Have a happy day...Love you..........Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Hello Lea ~

Thank you for your kind words, time and careing. I have to tell you, I am gagged, and when I was gagged, I was bent over , know what I mean? kinda like rape........... but I will tell my story, I will just have to do what Dickenson did and go by ..........was it her? or is my mind playing hide and seek with me again? anyway, my life is full of miracles. My first are my family and friends, and secondly, there are several times I should have passed, I prefer to think of it as " being born into heaven" as, here is the "at will earth" where we can pick and choose and everything is an education so we are prepared for the ultimate birth into heaven.........anyway, When I went into the hospital in 9-2005, I was walking dead, basically. The hospital couldnt believe I walked in, barely, but did, and I was talking and cracking jokes but that was to help me deal with what I was about to endure. Before I went to the hospital, I had spent many years so ill I could barely function, but made myself, I was a single mother of 2 with deadbeat dads. The last one came through in later years, but not during all the hard years of surgeries. Anyway, for a few months I would be really sick for 4 or 5 days of 7. Bedridden, totally. I couldnt even lay down, my head hurt so bad, and I had some wheezing, and I had this sharp pain that was under my right breast in the liver area that shot out my back in the kidney area. I couldnt eat, I got that dysphagia constantly and puked alot. I went to the doctor the end of July and had a check up, and he said everything looked ok but we needed to start doing some tests. So he did some blood tests and they came out ok. So, anyway, the day I saw him was a good day, one of the 2 of the week I could get around. Then the whole month of august, it got worse and worse. The inhaler did not work, and I was so tired and the muscles in my legs hurt so bad, thought I was in a lupus flare, and maybe had a gall bladder that was acting up. Then it got to where I could only walk 2 steps at a time and had to sit down and was out of breath and had that sharp pain stabbing me every breath. I puked all the time, I had to sit up totally cuz of the pain, and finally I couldnt talk at all without being out of breath with each word. then all of a sudden I gained about 30 lbs in a few days and wasnt eating. I felt so bad I couldnt think or remember anything. Then I thought, hey, I am not peeing. So I decided to measure my pee over night and see what was up. Well, in a 24 hour period of time only about 4 ounces of pee was in there and it was dark tea colored almost coffee. I had been having really strange green, yellow, and tan stools so I knew something was horribly wrong there. I spent 4 days trying to decide if I wanted to let go or fight one more time. I was so worn out from all the years of pain. I looked in the mirror and was the same color as my mom the day she died, opaque with a grey tint. I said to myself, dont be stupid, stupid.........so I called my dad and told him to come over that he could either take me or we could call 911 cuz I didnt know if I would make it. I couldnt even lean at all without fluid running out my mouth and nose. That is how full my lungs and trunk cavity were. They drained the left lung right there while I was sitting up and talking to the nurses because I couldnt lay down at all........That was the beginning of this round of challenges......So, I know for sure God was carrying me ever so softly and gently, and why I am so grateful, and why I have to spread some word, gagged or not........

That lung doc I saw, I am trying to decide weather to report him or not, my father was in the room too and was horrified with his behavior, and my cardio told me tuesday that the lung man should have never given me that drug......... I had a bone density in january and I have osteoporosis and am in the 30 percentile and was told that was bad for my age and because of the kidneys I cant take the drugs for that, I wouldnt anyway.....too toxic. That is so wonderful about your reversal of the osteoporosis. I was treated for non-serology lupus for 10 years til I didnt have insurance. and periphral neuropathy, migranes, seizures, lattice degeneras and not enough vitreus fluid in my eyeballs, and reynauds and levido reticularis and burisits, and osteo-arthritis and mild rheumatoid arthritis, and myalgia and arthralgia, and restless leg, and severe TMJ, connective tissue disease, collagen vascular disease, malor rash, hives off and on, severe dry eye syndrome, had cervical cancer, and hyst in 95, degenerative disc disease, bulging discs in 4 places from neck to lower back. (MRI done in 1996) need a new one done, but cant because of my heart device, pacemaker/defib. I get sores all in my mouth, and 4 years ago I had a migrane that lasted 3 1/2 weeks and it was so bad I gritted my teeth so hard in pain I cracked about 10 or 12 of them and now they are having chunks fall off. Thank heavens right now it is the back teeth, but I have to be careful not to get an abcess, that could be so bad for my heart, actually the infection could just run into my heart and kill me. So, anyway.......I am a true miracle so I have to use it to help others and spread and share my miracle. I also know if I focus my energy on healing and finding my way through the obsticles of the medical things I need help with, then I will be just fine. It is just a journey that is much like a 2 sided jigsaw puzzel, challenging and a goal.

As far as my moderate to severe lung obstruction with out emphysema is concerned, I have no symptoms of wheeze, no cough, no hard time breathing unless I am decompensating with my Congestive heart failure. No symptoms at all. So I dont know why anyone would do a drug for that, and a bronchodialator that is long acting, it is to prevent an asthma attack or bronchial problem. The cost? he said somewhere between 150-300 per month, and he said I would like it. He kept pushing it to me, and even got me to do a dose in his office to learn how to use it. Another stupid me moment. My heart raced for 24 hours. Anyway, enough of me and thank you for listening, and it feels good to talk about it some. I appreciate each and every one of you ~

Love and prayers ~ D

AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

Guest guest

Good morning Lea ~

Bless you, and thank you, but I did need to stop, I was obsessing and it was nice getting it all out again, but it was making me sicker and my focus was not on my healing, it was focused on "oh poor me" .

My feet NEVER swell. It is very rare, this last 2-3 weeks, it has been up and down and up and down, I am sure part is my weight but I think at least half of my weight is fluid, it just usually doesnt go to my feet, I keep them up alot. I am up 65 lbs from a year ago. I gained 35 about over night when the heart went, and lost it with IV lasix, but because of my heart pumping less than 20 percent, I was on 3 diuretics for a year. I got off of 1 of them in Nov then the second one I stopped mid Dec, then the 3rd one I stopped last tuesday, but the swelling started about 3 weeks ago... My last ECHO it was said that my pump was back up to 60 percent from less than 20 percent, quite a miracle. I think on top of my BI disease, all these drugs they have had me on has kept me toxic, highly. The lasix can even cause pancreatitis. I have had that 4-5 times in the last 1 1/2 years. So I am going to see if it is the lasix. I have inner tissue edema and have a belly that is 43 inches. The coreg I am on, I am backing off of it too, it is very very tocic, and makes me feel toxic. It can also cause edema. My body may just be detoxing some due to me backing off of all these drugs. Since all the positive press on these safe silicones, ALL of my doctors that I have pretty much arent doing anything for me besides send me back and forth and never get together on anything. I have 5 doctors right now, PATHETIC ! ! The Lung specialist I saw spent my entire appointment talking about the safety of BI's, and fliting around the room like he had far too much coffee or ....something.......and then wanted me to do this drug Sprirva and I have NO wheeze, NO asthma, NO bronchitis, clear lungs on XRAY and CT.........they both say NO lung disease, but my pulmonary function test I had said I have a moderate to severe lung obstruction with no evidence of emphysema..........So, I am totally clueless and am just going to treat myself ! ! ! I feel safer in doing that !

my cardio told me tues that the lung man should have NEVER given me that drug........It is just rediculous. I dont understand how these doctors can get by with all this MURDER and get highly paid for it.

Look, see, I am doing it again, obsessing, I am sorry Lea, I have seen in some posts that you have lung disorder, can you tell me about it? Do you have any clue why my pulmonary test would be so bad but the other tests so good? Anyway, it is either my kidneys or my heart causing my ankels to swell, I have another weird deal, every time I lean over or bend over, water runs out my nose. I have no sinus or allergy problem, have you heard of that? I do have full body edema even my head and my forehead hangs down where I see my brow, weird, huh?

I am glad you have such a sweet husband, and hey, his sweets are with love I am sure !

How are you feeling today? You are such a kind and sweet lady, I appreciate you and your time and help ~

Love, Blessings, and Angel Hugs ~ D

Guest guest

Oh, honey, we would never get tired of you telling us what has happened to you. This should never of happened in the first place, but we were lied to. Are your legs swollen all of the time? I know that my ankles do swell, if I stand for long periods. In my case, I think that it could be my weight, because at the moment, I am carrying around 30 pounds too much. My husband loves all the fattening food, and it is so hard to say no to some of his lovely treats.

Thank you for the happy wishes...sending love to you............Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````

Lea ~

I will always keep my story out there too, now I just need to quit talking about it to you girls, I bet you all are tired of me being all about me, and I dont blame you all. Now it is time to use all the good info I am getting from all you lovely ladies and enjoy all the love going around .

Have a bright and shiney day ~ Love

Dede

Guest guest

Lea~

I am so sorry you feel so badly right now, my heart and prayers are with you and I am sending you lots of love and healing energy. I love to garden too, it is therapeutic. Sending lots of love to you ~ DAOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

Guest guest

Honey, I am having some severe gastric problems again. Sitting for too long seems to cause me more problems. You are a breath of sunshine (mixed metaphor!) to this group, and we need all of the support that we can get. I am so sorry that you have had to go through so much pain and suffering. They claim that there is a reason for everything! We should know what the reasoning is by now; however, I wish that we had the answer.

Please do not worry about your weight, because you can lose it when you are well. Have you found a surgeon who would be willing to help you? My doctors have told me that my tummy is full of air...I know that it is fat. We all need spring to come soon, because I love to garden so much. I love working in the dirt and to see the results later on.

Stay close love always..........Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Good morning Lea ~

Bless you, and thank you, but I did need to stop, I was obsessing and it was nice getting it all out again, but it was making me sicker and my focus was not on my healing, it was focused on "oh poor me" .

My feet NEVER swell. It is very rare, this last 2-3 weeks, it has been up and down and up and down, I am sure part is my weight but I think at least half of my weight is fluid, it just usually doesnt go to my feet, I keep them up alot. I am up 65 lbs from a year ago. I gained 35 about over night when the heart went, and lost it with IV lasix, but because of my heart pumping less than 20 percent, I was on 3 diuretics for a year. I got off of 1 of them in Nov then the second one I stopped mid Dec, then the 3rd one I stopped last tuesday, but the swelling started about 3 weeks ago... My last ECHO it was said that my pump was back up to 60 percent from less than 20 percent, quite a miracle. I think on top of my BI disease, all these drugs they have had me on has kept me toxic, highly. The lasix can even cause pancreatitis. I have had that 4-5 times in the last 1 1/2 years. So I am going to see if it is the lasix. I have inner tissue edema and have a belly that is 43 inches. The coreg I am on, I am backing off of it too, it is very very tocic, and makes me feel toxic. It can also cause edema. My body may just be detoxing some due to me backing off of all these drugs. Since all the positive press on these safe silicones, ALL of my doctors that I have pretty much arent doing anything for me besides send me back and forth and never get together on anything. I have 5 doctors right now, PATHETIC ! ! The Lung specialist I saw spent my entire appointment talking about the safety of BI's, and fliting around the room like he had far too much coffee or ....something.......and then wanted me to do this drug Sprirva and I have NO wheeze, NO asthma, NO bronchitis, clear lungs on XRAY and CT.........they both say NO lung disease, but my pulmonary function test I had said I have a moderate to severe lung obstruction with no evidence of emphysema..........So, I am totally clueless and am just going to treat myself ! ! ! I feel safer in doing that !

my cardio told me tues that the lung man should have NEVER given me that drug........It is just rediculous. I dont understand how these doctors can get by with all this MURDER and get highly paid for it.

Look, see, I am doing it again, obsessing, I am sorry Lea, I have seen in some posts that you have lung disorder, can you tell me about it? Do you have any clue why my pulmonary test would be so bad but the other tests so good? Anyway, it is either my kidneys or my heart causing my ankels to swell, I have another weird deal, every time I lean over or bend over, water runs out my nose. I have no sinus or allergy problem, have you heard of that? I do have full body edema even my head and my forehead hangs down where I see my brow, weird, huh?

I am glad you have such a sweet husband, and hey, his sweets are with love I am sure !

How are you feeling today? You are such a kind and sweet lady, I appreciate you and your time and help ~

Love, Blessings, and Angel Hugs ~ D

Guest guest

Good morning Dede, you are so positive, and that will help in your healing process. You seem to have had more health problems than most of us, but you will get well. My GI problems are probably caused by stress, it could be from the rotten implants that I had too. I just wish that my doctors were not so busy. Today, I have to have some blood tests.

Honey, please have a wonderful day today, and thank you for all of the love and support that you give each day. Sending love to you....Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Lea~

I am so sorry you feel so badly right now, my heart and prayers are with you and I am sending you lots of love and healing energy. I love to garden too, it is therapeutic. Sending lots of love to you ~ D

Guest guest

Goodmorning Lea ~

I am so sorry you are having such GI problems. I saw a GI man the end of January and had a endoscope and colonoscopy, had a large sessile polyp that was cancerous, and they did a biopsy in my stomach, and I did not have H pylori, which I was thankful for. I did have white patches in my stomach, I now bet it was yeast/fungus, as I royally flunked the spit test this morning. Anyway, he had given me donnatal to take for IBS, and I did take it for about a month 3 times a day, and it not only helped some, it relaxed the horrible spasms I was having due to the pain in my gut which just made the IBS much worse, but anyway, it helped with the restless leg syndrome too. The donnatal was almost like a godsend for me. I stopped it though as I am backing down on many of my meds as it just adds to my toxicity. I have been off the donnatal for a week now, and the lasix too, and my toxic level is better. I think the meds just keep you sick ! ! I believe everyone should have a PDR , I looked up all the meds I am on, and to my amazement, aspirin can cause gi bleed, false positive elevated glucose, it can increase some thyroid function tests and decrease others, and decrease WBC's and hemaglobin, and increase protein in your kidney functions. It can also decrease the effects of beta blockers ! ! I stopped the aspirin a year ago on a dailey basis, I only take one a week, then if I have a bad heart day, I take 2 of them.

The lasix that I stopped last tuesday has horrible side effects, one of which is pancreatitis, it also affects your blood tests it increases your pancrease enzymes, and your lipids, and sugars, uric acid and BUN. It can decrease your potassium, sodium, GTT(glucose tolerance tests) and decrease your thyroid (T3, T4)

So, no wonder all my testing comes out so wacky ! ! I completely stopped the lasix, and dont have any more fluid than I did on it. A matter of fact I have lost 2 lbs in a week. Sad to say, the doctors were keeping me sick by all these drugs ! ! I have had the pancreatitis about 5 times in a year and a half ! ! I bet it was due to the drugs ! ! ! ! ! Last tuesday when I decided to stop the lasix, I was also into about my 4th day of starting with the pancreatitis symptoms, it has now STOPPED ! ! !

So, what lab tests are you going to have today? What meds do they have you on? I would be happy to reasearch some things for you, just let me know. Stress + rotten implants = rot gut ! ! We will get you over this hump and get you to feeling better ! ! When did you have your implants out and what kind were they and were they ruptured? I am sorry I am being nosey, but that is just me "Nosey Rosey" hee hee hee......Be sure you always get copies of all your lab work and any other type of testing you have done. There are so many mistakes made, and you are your best docter, right along side God ! ! My thoughts and prayers are with you, and thank you for your kindness, and time you give me ! Love and hugs ~ Dede

Guest guest

Good morning Lea ~

We do have much in common. Have they treated you for the H pylori? Here is a site I found interesting , They are not telling you everything about peptic ulcers . If you dont mind my asking, why are you on blood thinners? I would have to say many people on blood thinners have surgery, heart patients, clot patients, and people with anuersyms. My daughter had a cerebral anuersym, and they put her on heavy blood thinners and still went in and put a coil in there, going up through her groin artery. I know that the breast surgery is much more invasive, but there are things they can do. They just have to be a very skilled surgeon, and have plenty of blood on hand. There may be many risks in your situation that I dont know about though. I pray for your healing Lea ~ you are so sweet and kind. Vent with me any time you want to, I am here for you ~ Blessings and Love ~ DAOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

Guest guest

DeDe,

Yes some drugs are designed for us to need them and destroy us that way we never stop them.... MY IBS is gone and I do this naturally, took me over 2 years but I did it...... without the little white pill and without drugs.....

~AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

Guest guest

~ that is awesome, I hate drugs, they DO screw up things and are designed to keep us sick, I believe in natural remadies. That is why I am weining myself off of all these heart drugs they have me on. They have only caused me to be totally toxic and basically bedridden for 1 1/2 years.

I think it is wonderful you found a remady, and are sharing it with us. You are a fountain of information and give such loving support, and I thank you ! ! God Bless you ~ DAOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

Guest guest

Dede,

I am finding ways and it is not easy and a long process..... I learn something new from this site daily, to benefit my well being... I am so far from a wealth of information, but don't mind sharing what I have learned, since it helped me... It may not work for others, but together we may share our remedies and get some wellness from it... I am so glad you are on the same page as I am regarding our "safe" drugs approved by the FDA.... They got me once, but not twice honey..... God Bless

Guest guest

~ I learn so much on this site too. I have learned alot from you and from Rogene. Well, as much as I hate to admit it, I have been there twice, once with silicone and once with saline......but........no more. Just how stupid could I have been, but I was.........NEVER again....

There are NO safe drugs.........God gave us all we need, I wish I would have paid more attention to "Seek and he shall find" a long time ago.... I have to say, I have finally learned ! ! and learn every day ! ! Thank you for sharing ~ God Bless ~ DAOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.