RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Introduction

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello my name is Donnell, My childrens names are Jamal 28, Dimitri 20, Nilsa 19, Marco 8, 7, & Cruz four months til his arrival.. & Cruz are my God-given angels with Down syndrome. We live in the United States in Sunny Southern California.

I am pleased to be accepted in such an elite & wonderful family as Multiples-DS, Thank You for allowing me & my family to be "part of" and for having such a wonderful site available.

I am interested in learning more about how families function when there's more than one child with DS in the family, especially when they aren't twins with DS. In addition it would help me to know what types of activities parents put their child with DS in to keep them occupied as well as physically active.

I look forward to meeting & reading from everyone,

Sincerely,

Guest guest

Welcome and family! This is a super group of families. We have all been there done that so please ask any and all questions. We live in Northern California. We have four children. Amy is 24. Kelsey is 21. Davey and Will are 12. Davey has DS. There are also quite a few of us on Facebook and just started a page for our group there too! Several of us have blogs too. We love seeing photos if everyone's kids (hint, hint). Love life and be gentle.

Good morning!

I have just joined the group and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Wakefield. My husband's name is . We have twin 15 month old daughters. Lorelei has Down Syndrome and her sister is Mikaela. We live in Virginia. My husband and I are both teachers.

Fortunately, Lorelei does not have any heart issues. She was born with a closed nasal passage and had her first surgery at 3 days old and a second at about a month old. We have been very fortunate since then.

I look forward to communicating with everyone and even meeting some of you, hopefully! :)

Sent from my iPad

Guest guest

Welcome . It's a very friendly bunch here. Glad you joined. Ask and respond to questions at will.

I'm Maggie. Mom to three including 7-year-old identical twins with Down syndrome and a 10-year-old big sister. No heart issues or chronic health issues save the typical colds and coughs that sometimes turn a tad more serious for us and often take a bit longer to get over. Other than that, like you, we are SOOO lucky to have these beautiful children!

Best Regards, Maggie

www.walkonthehappyside.wordpress.com

To: "Multiples-DS " <Multiples-DS > Sent: Friday, June 1, 2012 10:33 AMSubject: Introduction

Good morning!I have just joined the group and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Wakefield. My husband's name is . We have twin 15 month old daughters. Lorelei has Down Syndrome and her sister is Mikaela. We live in Virginia. My husband and I are both teachers. Fortunately, Lorelei does not have any heart issues. She was born with a closed nasal passage and had her first surgery at 3 days old and a second at about a month old. We have been very fortunate since then.I look forward to communicating with everyone and even meeting some of you, hopefully! :)Sent from my iPad