Guest guest Posted May 16, 2004 Report Posted May 16, 2004 Hello I would like to thank Dawn, , Sue, Missy, and and anyone else I may have forgot for the imput about Clonidine. After some research and after reading the messages that I received from you and talking again with his doctor, we have made the decision to hold off on the Clonidine. I know is having these outburst because he is fustrated. He can't always get his needs and wants across to others. His doctor was concerned about the aggressive patterns he is starting to show with the biting, kicking, slapping and throwing things. His doctor was afraid of him hurting himself or someone else. We have made the first steps in starting a plan that may work for him. I took the advise about the schedule and am in the process of getting that up and running. I also am going to find different ways that might vent his fustration. If anyone has any suggestions? I have a few in mind. I really hope this is the right decision. I feel in my heart that it is the right decision for as of right now. I relize the day may come when drugs are going to have to be in 's life, but today at 4 yrs old we will work toward keeping him drug free. I will keep everyone posted on 's progress. Thank you again for input. Making the right decision for Tim Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.