> > feverish for a

> > > couple of days. That went away for 6-8 weeks or so, but now

it's

> > > back. Last weekend and this weekend I've had fevers. First, I

> > didn't

> > > realize why I had a headache and why I slept for 36 hours and

had

> > no

> > > energy, but now I know it's got to be the Peg-Intron.

> > >

> > > Has anybody had any luck in combating the fever and need to

sleep?

> > > Unfortunately, I am running out of sick/vacation time, and I'm

not

> > > sure what to do.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Jackie

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Oh , if I only did have 8 more weeks but I am doing a total of 72 weeks so I have 32 more to go. Sometimes it does get me down too thinking about all those weeks left but then I realize that I got through the first 40 so what's another bunch of weeks. Yeah, emotions do go up and down, that is for sure, but knowing that also helps because when they are down, they will surely go up again. ;) Maybe I am perpetual optimist, lol, but I am so very grateful to be able to do tx when so many others can't. I do have my moments too, ask my friends whom have had their shoulders cried on but in the end, I know that, like you said, it is worth it.

Ally

On 1/7/07, <linda68082@...> wrote:

Thanks for the pep talk. I do know that it's worth it in the end, but you all know how our emotions go up and down and how damn sick we all are of this treatment. You're right though ... at this time

next year no more treatment!!Congratulations, Ally, on getting through week 40! Oh I wish I were in your shoes right now!! You have only eight more weeks to go, and you must be on cloud nine. > > > Early on in treatment, after the injection I would get

> > feverish for a> > > couple of days. That went away for 6-8 weeks or so, but now it's> > > back. Last weekend and this weekend I've had fevers. First, I> > didn't

> > > realize why I had a headache and why I slept for 36 hours and had> > no> > > energy, but now I know it's got to be the Peg-Intron.> > >> > > Has anybody had any luck in combating the fever and need to sleep?> > > Unfortunately, I am running out of sick/vacation time, and I'm not> > > sure what to do.> > >> > > > > >> > >> > >

> > >> > >> > >> > > Jackie> > >> >> > > >>

Guest guest

ONE DAY AT A TIME,,, it really helps! hugs to you both, jax <4thMoon@...> wrote: Oh , if I only did have 8 more weeks but I am doing a total of 72 weeks so I have 32 more to go. Sometimes it does get me down too thinking about all those weeks left but then I realize that I got through the first 40 so what's another bunch of weeks. Yeah, emotions do go up and down, that is for sure, but knowing that also helps because when they are down, they will surely go up again.

;) Maybe I am perpetual optimist, lol, but I am so very grateful to be able to do tx when so many others can't. I do have my moments too, ask my friends whom have had their shoulders cried on but in the end, I know that, like you said, it is worth it. Ally On 1/7/07, <linda68082 > wrote: Thanks for the pep talk. I do know that it's worth it in the end, but you all know how our emotions go up and down and how damn sick we all are of this treatment. You're right though ... at this time next year no more treatment!!Congratulations, Ally, on getting through week 40! Oh I wish I were in your shoes right now!! You have only eight

more weeks to go, and you must be on cloud nine. > > > Early on in treatment, after the injection I would get > > feverish for a> > > couple of days. That went away for 6-8 weeks or so, but now it's> > > back. Last weekend and this weekend I've had fevers. First, I> > didn't > > > realize why I had a headache and why I slept for 36 hours and had> > no> > > energy, but now I know it's got to be the Peg-Intron.> > >> > > Has anybody had any luck in combating the fever and need to sleep?> > > Unfortunately, I am running out of sick/vacation time, and I'm not> > > sure what to do.> > >> > > > > >> > >> > > > > >> > >> > >> > > Jackie> > >>

>> > > >> Jackie

Guest guest

Oh, Ally, your cup is surely half full, you are more than half way through treatment! You have been an inspiration to me, (also a 1) and I'm sure many! Hugs, Sheena <4thMoon@...> wrote: Oh , if I only did have 8 more weeks but I am doing a total of 72 weeks so I have 32 more to go. Sometimes it does get me down too thinking about all those weeks left but then I realize that I got

through the first 40 so what's another bunch of weeks. Yeah, emotions do go up and down, that is for sure, but knowing that also helps because when they are down, they will surely go up again. ;) Maybe I am perpetual optimist, lol, but I am so very grateful to be able to do tx when so many others can't. I do have my moments too, ask my friends whom have had their shoulders cried on but in the end, I know that, like you said, it is worth it. Ally On 1/7/07, <linda68082 > wrote: Thanks for the pep talk. I do know that it's worth it in the end, but you all know how our emotions go up and down and how damn sick we all are of this treatment.

You're right though ... at this time next year no more treatment!!Congratulations, Ally, on getting through week 40! Oh I wish I were in your shoes right now!! You have only eight more weeks to go, and you must be on cloud nine. > > > Early on in treatment, after the injection I would get > > feverish for a> > > couple of days. That went away for 6-8 weeks or so, but now it's> > > back. Last weekend and this weekend I've had fevers. First, I> > didn't > > > realize why I had a headache and why I slept for 36 hours and had> > no> > > energy, but now I know it's got to be the Peg-Intron.> > >> > > Has anybody had any luck in combating the fever and need to sleep?> > > Unfortunately, I am running out of sick/vacation time, and I'm not> > > sure what to do.> >

>> > > > > >> > >> > > > > >> > >> > >> > > Jackie> > >> >> > > >> __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Ally -- Oh boy, I didn't know there was a 72 week treatment. I

thought 48 weeks was the max. Little do I know! And here I am

complaining when there's probably a lot of other folks doing longer

than 48 weeks. Kind of puts things in perspective, ya know? Hang

in there.

> > > > > Early on in treatment, after the injection I would get

> > > > feverish for a

> > > > > couple of days. That went away for 6-8 weeks or so, but now

> > it's

> > > > > back. Last weekend and this weekend I've had fevers.

First, I

> > > > didn't

> > > > > realize why I had a headache and why I slept for 36 hours

and

> > had

> > > > no

> > > > > energy, but now I know it's got to be the Peg-Intron.

> > > > >

> > > > > Has anybody had any luck in combating the fever and need to

> > sleep?

> > > > > Unfortunately, I am running out of sick/vacation time, and

I'm

> > not

> > > > > sure what to do.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Jackie

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Thanks, I'm doing the best that I can. :)

On 1/8/07, <linda68082@...> wrote:

Ally -- Oh boy, I didn't know there was a 72 week treatment. I thought 48 weeks was the max. Little do I know! And here I am complaining when there's probably a lot of other folks doing longer than 48 weeks. Kind of puts things in perspective, ya know? Hang in there.

> > > > > Early on in treatment, after the injection I would get> > > > feverish for a> > > > > couple of days. That went away for 6-8 weeks or so, but now> > it's

> > > > > back. Last weekend and this weekend I've had fevers. First, I> > > > didn't> > > > > realize why I had a headache and why I slept for 36 hours

and> > had> > > > no> > > > > energy, but now I know it's got to be the Peg-Intron.> > > > >> > > > > Has anybody had any luck in combating the fever and need to

> > sleep?> > > > > Unfortunately, I am running out of sick/vacation time, and I'm> > not> > > > > sure what to do.> > > > >> > > > >

> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Jackie> > > > >

> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >> > > >>

Guest guest

yeah, I was trying to do 60 weeks but had to stop at week 54 jax <linda68082@...> wrote: Ally -- Oh boy, I didn't know there was a 72 week treatment. I thought 48 weeks was the max. Little do I know! And here I am complaining when there's probably a lot of other folks doing longer than 48 weeks. Kind of puts things in perspective, ya know? Hang in there. > > > > > Early on in treatment, after the injection I would get> > > > feverish for a> > > > > couple of days. That went away for 6-8 weeks or so, but now> > it's> > > > > back. Last weekend and this weekend I've had fevers. First, I> > > > didn't> > > > > realize why I had a headache and why I slept for 36 hours and> > had> > > > no> > > > > energy, but now I know it's got to be the Peg-Intron.> > > >

>> > > > > Has anybody had any luck in combating the fever and need to> > sleep?> > > > > Unfortunately, I am running out of sick/vacation time, and I'm> > not> > > > > sure what to do.> > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Jackie> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >> > > >>Jackie

Guest guest

Hey Ally! I don't really have any advice on how to avoid this because i

think it's inevitable. Our band acts kind of like a funnel that passes

food through it slowly. All of the sounds, i think, are from

food/liquids passing through your band. You arent alone though, i think

it happens to most of us. I have 2.5 cc's in my band and i also have NO

restriction.

Guest guest

Kinda scares me to think that I'm over 1/2 full (2.5 of 4.0) and no restriction. What happens if I get to 4 ccs and have restriction for a while but need another fill??? Wonder if that has ever happened - anybody know?

Called today to get fill #4 next week -- Hangin' in there! ;)

OK, for Valentines day dinner, we went to Posada's and I discovered that is the trick -- eat in loud places! ;)

Thanks,Ally

RE: ally

Hey Ally! I don't really have any advice on how to avoid this because i think it's inevitable. Our band acts kind of like a funnel that passes food through it slowly. All of the sounds, i think, are from food/liquids passing through your band. You arent alone though, i think it happens to most of us. I have 2.5 cc's in my band and i also have NO restriction.

Everyone is raving about the all-new beta.