RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Jim Meissner's machines - (was Newbie: Intro and questions)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi ,

is correct. I did have one of Jim Meissner's machines in 2009 - the DP100. I no longer have it. I have been using a coil machine built by Stolar since June of 2009.

Jim Meissner has his own yahoo group, here:

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/DougPlus/

You can view his devices on his website, here:

http://www.meissnerresearch.com/

Personally, I could not use the DP100 device, for various reasons, which I will not get into here, again. Suffice it to say, that I am the only person who had side effects from use of the DP100. I did get a full refund, less shipping.

I have since followed the progress of people on the DougPlus yahoo group list (link above), who are using Jim Meissner's devices. Personally, the only person I know of, who had a complete remission of Lyme and co symptoms from use of Jim Meissner's devices, also was treated with antibiotics within a short peroid of time from the original tick bite. Plus, that individual was on antibiotics for 10 months previous to using the DP100 for the first time, and was still on antibiotics (abx) when first using the machine. Abx was then stopped, and the colloidal sliver (CS) protocol was started, as recommended by Jim Meissner, to use concurrently with all of his devices. He builds and sells his own CS generator, which is the one he recommends.

I have followed this quite carefully. There have been some improvements of other people using Jim Meissner's CS and devices. I know of no other cases of remission, without continued use of CS and the devices, other than the one I mentioned, above. I believe that individual continutes to use the DP100 from time to time. That is the truth, as far as I know it. I should mention, that person stopped using CS after 3 months, and began an herbal antibiotic protocol, using some of the Buhner recommended herbs, along with the DP100 treatments.

Stolar and Doug MacLean have both been able to rid themselves of all tick-borne infections, via the coil machine, to the point at which, both are "well". They were able to achieve remission, without the use of CS. The coil machine does have a magnetic component that does make it a different animal than the DP100. In my understanding, the electric field of the DP100 cannot penetrate the body in the way the EMF of the coil can. The two devices have been compared by Jim Meissner. I am not qualifed, by virtue of an electronics background, to comment of the truth of the comparison, but my guess is that the comparison could be erroneous.

Does the DP100 have merits of its own? I herxed from it, strongly. But I have not heard of anyone achieving remission from using it, without continued use of CS, and continued sporadic DP100 treatments, except for that one person I mentioned. People who have used it have had improvements, to one degree or another. In cases I know about, those people have also used CS, at the same time.

- Jane

Subject: Re: Newbie: Intro and questionsTo: Lyme_and_Rife Date: Monday, November 22, 2010, 7:31 PM

Jim Meissner does not make a coil machine. He makes a rife type device that consists of two panels that you sit between. Though this method seems less cumbersome then a coil machine, it is not nearly as strong. His machine uses electrical fields rather then electro-magnetic fields. Electromagnetic fields penetrate the body whereas electrical fields do not. Most improvements that have happened from Meissner's machine have been temporary and those who are symptom free are also taking colloidal silver and to my knowledge only one person who is using the Meissner machine is symptom free and she has treated with long term antibiotics too. Jane had a machine made by Jim Meissner. I don't know if she still has it, but she has been using a coil for the past two years. She would be the person to talk to about Jim's machine as I

believe that she is pretty objective about it. Jim Meissner is a pretty good salesman, so I am glad that you are doing your research before you commit to buying his machine.> > > >> >Subject: Newbie: Intro and questions> >To: Lyme_and_Rife > >Date: Sunday, November 21, 2010, 6:31 AM> >> >> >Hi,> >> >My name is n and I am located in Australia. In March 2009 I was> >diagnosed with ALS. However, just this past week I have been diagnosed> >with Lyme. This is the first Lyme test that I have had, so I am hoping> >that it is the entire cause of my ALS.   Up until last week I thought I> >only had six months to live, but now there is hope that the

death> >sentence is no more.> >> >My LLMD doctor has started me on antibiotics. He thinks that I will be> >on them for around two years.> >> >Before I went to the doctor, I didn't think that the likelihood of me> >having Lyme was much at all. But now with the positive test, I have> >been looking into Lyme all week, trying to learn as much as I can.> >> >The picture that is being painted in my mind, is that antibiotics is the> >main treatment for Lyme. But I have also read in many places that after> >one, two or three years of antibiotics and an ending of symptoms, that> >many people relapse back into their Lyme symptoms six to twelve months> >after stopping treatment.   I have also read in many places that Rife> >treatment, especially using the coil can be very

effective at treating> >Lyme and those that do use it mostly don't have the problems with> >relapses.> >> >So based on the picture in my mind, I have a few questions that I hope I> >might find answers for in this group:-> >> >1.   How successful is Rife treatment for treating Lyme? Does it help> >only a few, or do most get benefit from it?> >2. Is it really long lasting, thus avoiding relapses?> >3. Do you Rife while still on antibiotics?> >4. How often do you treat yourself?> >5. Is only "coiling' necessary, or is it good to use a combination of> >"coil" and "contact" Rife treatment?> >6. I am a technician and have access to most of the components I> >believe that would be required to build a Rife machine. Is there>

>somewhere on the web where I can go to get details on the specifics on> >how to build one? Diagrams, schematics, construction details, etc.> >7. Any other info that would be useful would be greatly appreciated.> >> >Many thanks for allowing me to join this group. I feel at home already!> >(But don't worry, I won't put my feet on the sofa!)> >> >- n> >> >> >> >> >> >> >------------------------------------> >> >If your post is not about electronic devices used in the treatment of Lyme then > >please put an OT: in the subject line. > >> >> >-------------------------------> >

I know this is several years late in responding, but I am the person who Jane references above who had a recovery from Lyme Disease using the DP100 and later, the DP200.  Jane is correct that I used antibiotics for 10 months prior to using the DP100 and CS.  I discontinued antibiotics two weeks after beginning treatment with the DP100 and CS.  Prior to using the DP100, I took herbal supplements, as recommended by my ND, not Buhner's protocol.  I took the supplements concurrently with antibiotics and not with the DP100.  If the DP100 was going to work for me, it was going to work with CS alone, or I would return the machine.  After 60 days of treatment, I purchased a DP200 to travel with, as the DP100 is a very large machine.  After 90 days treatment with the DP100 and DP200, I discontinued both the DP100/200 and CS use, as I was symptom free.  Every few months, I would sit in the DP100 for three minutes to see if I herxed or if I was indeed cured.  I never herxed and remain symptom free from that Lyme and Babesia infection.