RemedySpot.com

Re: Motercycles, Dirtbikes, ATVs, Engine Revving and Lawnmowers

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Lawn mowers and mechanical things don't really bother me. And for me I am glad! The firehouse is a block away!Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone Motercycles, Dirtbikes, ATVs, Engine Revving and Lawnmowers Are these thing triggers for anyone else? My neighbor's kid is constantly on a dirtbike or a 4-wheeler. It feels like the noise is actually in my body when he does this. In fact, ear plugs do not drown out the sound because I feel the vibration in my body. I know its wrong but many times during the trugger episode, in my rage I secretly wish him to wreck the damn thing. I DO realize this is wrong and I would never do anything to cause him to wreck but my thoughts scare me sometimes. During the trigger I imagine a big rock in his path or an invisible clothes-line. I feel so guilty about these thoughts but the sound drives me to this brink. I have told the neighbors MANY times to ask him to stop it, but I doubt they understand how this affects me. Furthermore, this kid really isnt doing anything wrong. He's just being a kid and enjoying his life and his god forsaken dirtbike. My aversion to the noise he is making leads me to resent him, to secretly hate this sweet little boy and I am not as nice to him as I once was. But back to the noise he makes, it's really IS ruining my quality of life. Seriously.