RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

New Here

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am going to be 48 in april, I know that is not too old for these tapes. My goal in 2 years is to be in good enough shape to go to 's and get certified as instructor. I started with the same set you have, and they are a solid place to start, adding the bands and balls will make them more intense as you get more conditioned. My best friend is hospital commander at Langley-I visit her on occasion, maybe we can tae bo together after your move. If you are looking for support, this group has been great for me. Delana.

-----Original Message-----From: jcribbs72616 Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2005 2:45 AMTo: tae-bo_on Subject: New HereHello,I am new here and getting ready to start TaeBo.I bought 's earliest tapes. The set of 4 that include the introduction, the basic, the 8-minute and the advanced. If I can get through these, I will one day order the basic training. Hopefully.I was sent some question that I will answer so people will know a little about me.What is your name? JENNIFERHow old are you? I AM 47 AND HOPEP THIS IS NOT TOO OLD TO DO THESE TAPES. Where are you from? I AM FROM ARKANSAS AT PRESENT, ORIGINALLY FROM TEXAS AND GETTING READY TO MOVE TO ARKANSAS. MY HUSBAND JOBS TRANFERS FREQUENTLY. BUT IN MY HEART, I AM STILL A TEXAN.Tell us a bit about your family (spouse, kids, pets, etc.): I AM MARRIED WITH THREE GROWN CHILDREN. I CURRENTLY LIVE ALONE WITH 4 DOGS AND 4 CATS. HUSBAND IS STATIONED AT LANGLEY AIR FORCE BASE IN VIRGINIA. I PLAN ON MOVING UP THERE THIS SUMMER. I AM CURRENTLY GETTING OUR HOUSE READY TO SELL SO I CAN MAKE THE TRANSITION.How long have you been doing Tae-Bo? MY TAPES WERE MAILED MONDAY THE 8TH OF MARCH. I HAVENT' RECEIVED THEM YET.What tapes do you have? I PURCHASED THE ORIGINAL TAPES WITH INCLUDE THE INTRODUCTION, THE BASIC WORKOUT, THE 8-MINTUE WORKOUT AND THE ADVANCED WORKOUT. MY HUSBAND IS GOING TO BUY ME THE BILLY BANDS TO USE WITH THESE TAPES.What are your fitness/weightloss goals? I NEED TO LOSE 50-60 LBS SO I CAN WEAR A BATHING SUIT.What results have you had so far (both physical and metal)? I HAVE BEEN WORKING OUT A LITTLE GETTING READY FOR MY TAPES. I USED TO BE IN EXCELLENT PHYSICAL CONDITION BUT THE LAST THREE YEARS I REALLY LET MYSELF GO AND GAINED WEIGHT. I AM READY TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT SINCE I AM FIXING TO MOVE NEAR THE OCEAN. I HAVE CLOTHES IN ALL SIZES AND REFUSE TO BUY LARGER CLOTHES ANY MRE.What do you like most about Tae-Bo? I WILL HAVE TO ANSWER THIS AFTER I GET STARTED WHEN MY TAPES ARRIVE. What do you like least about Tae-Bo? I WILL HAVE TO ANSWER THIS AFTER I GET STARTED WHEN MY TAPES ARRIVE. What other exercises/activities do you do? I DO FLOOR EXERCISES AT HOME AND ALSO RIDE A GAZELLE.What are your hobbies/interests? I READ AND WALK MY DOGS AND ALSO WORK NIGHTS AS A POLICE DISPATCHER..What would you like people to know about you? WELL, THERE IS NOT MUCH TO TELL AT THIS POINT. I AM JUST A MIDDLE AGED WOMAN NEEDING TO LOSE WEIGHT AND WOULD LIKE A SUPPORT GROUP.THANK YOU VERY MUCH, jENNIFER C.As Deb has said: "Fitness is a journey and it begins with the first step.""This isn't about weight loss, it's about enlightenment" -

Guest guest

Welcome !

I believe that you have bought the right tapes to get you started. You have also come to the right place for encouragement. I really love the energy of this group and its members.

I also want to say that you are an inspiration to me because you are 47 years old and beginning on your tae bo journey. Often times I believe people sell themselves short by thinking they are too old to do something like tae bo. I look forward to your success stories. Just hang in there and know that practice makes perfect and if you remain consistent with tae bo it will work for you. And to add someone in the group said that is almost 50 years old. So the recent bootcamp videos are the near 50 ! Now you know you are not too old. I have a couple of the older tae bo videos and it is obvious that every age group is represented in them.

Once again welcome and keep us posted on your success!

Tae bo Love

Tyra

New Here

Hello,I am new here and getting ready to start TaeBo.I bought 's earliest tapes. The set of 4 that include the introduction, the basic, the 8-minute and the advanced. If I can get through these, I will one day order the basic training. Hopefully.I was sent some question that I will answer so people will know a little about me.What is your name? JENNIFERHow old are you? I AM 47 AND HOPEP THIS IS NOT TOO OLD TO DO THESE TAPES. Where are you from? I AM FROM ARKANSAS AT PRESENT, ORIGINALLY FROM TEXAS AND GETTING READY TO MOVE TO ARKANSAS. MY HUSBAND JOBS TRANFERS FREQUENTLY. BUT IN MY HEART, I AM STILL A TEXAN.Tell us a bit about your family (spouse, kids, pets, etc.): I AM MARRIED WITH THREE GROWN CHILDREN. I CURRENTLY LIVE ALONE WITH 4 DOGS AND 4 CATS. HUSBAND IS STATIONED AT LANGLEY AIR FORCE BASE IN VIRGINIA. I PLAN ON MOVING UP THERE THIS SUMMER. I AM CURRENTLY GETTING OUR HOUSE READY TO SELL SO I CAN MAKE THE TRANSITION.How long have you been doing Tae-Bo? MY TAPES WERE MAILED MONDAY THE 8TH OF MARCH. I HAVENT' RECEIVED THEM YET.What tapes do you have? I PURCHASED THE ORIGINAL TAPES WITH INCLUDE THE INTRODUCTION, THE BASIC WORKOUT, THE 8-MINTUE WORKOUT AND THE ADVANCED WORKOUT. MY HUSBAND IS GOING TO BUY ME THE BILLY BANDS TO USE WITH THESE TAPES.What are your fitness/weightloss goals? I NEED TO LOSE 50-60 LBS SO I CAN WEAR A BATHING SUIT.What results have you had so far (both physical and metal)? I HAVE BEEN WORKING OUT A LITTLE GETTING READY FOR MY TAPES. I USED TO BE IN EXCELLENT PHYSICAL CONDITION BUT THE LAST THREE YEARS I REALLY LET MYSELF GO AND GAINED WEIGHT. I AM READY TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT SINCE I AM FIXING TO MOVE NEAR THE OCEAN. I HAVE CLOTHES IN ALL SIZES AND REFUSE TO BUY LARGER CLOTHES ANY MRE.What do you like most about Tae-Bo? I WILL HAVE TO ANSWER THIS AFTER I GET STARTED WHEN MY TAPES ARRIVE. What do you like least about Tae-Bo? I WILL HAVE TO ANSWER THIS AFTER I GET STARTED WHEN MY TAPES ARRIVE. What other exercises/activities do you do? I DO FLOOR EXERCISES AT HOME AND ALSO RIDE A GAZELLE.What are your hobbies/interests? I READ AND WALK MY DOGS AND ALSO WORK NIGHTS AS A POLICE DISPATCHER..What would you like people to know about you? WELL, THERE IS NOT MUCH TO TELL AT THIS POINT. I AM JUST A MIDDLE AGED WOMAN NEEDING TO LOSE WEIGHT AND WOULD LIKE A SUPPORT GROUP.THANK YOU VERY MUCH, jENNIFER C.As Deb has said: "Fitness is a journey and it begins with the first step.""This isn't about weight loss, it's about enlightenment" -

Guest guest

Hi

My name is . I am from Pa. I will be 40 in April. I have been married 19

years just last week. I have 3 children and 2 grandchildren.

I used to do Taebo all of the time but some how got away from it. After

letting myself go, I decided it was time to get back into it and take care

of myself so I can take care of my family and enjoy them for many years to

come. I have quite a bit of weight to lose. I have dropped 8 pounds in 2

weeks. I have cut out nursing cola's and sweet iced tea through out the day.

I have done well not giving into sweets, especially chocolate. I have been

keeping fruit on hand to help with sweet cravings and propel to drink if I

am bored with water.

I have the original basic and advanced. I also have the ripped series as

well as boot camp 1 and 2 which I just bought.

I like Taebo because it is different from everything out there. They are

very motivational to me. I never feel like I can't be one of the success

stories when I am working out with these tapes like I have with other

workouts in the past.

My least favorite is the round up kick. I never feel like I am doing it

right! lol Especially double time!

I am also doing some lifting on the bowflex and getting on the treadmill.

I am looking forward to motivation and encouragement by reading what you all

have accomplished as you have gone through your personal journeys.

Guest guest

My name is . I am from Pa. I will be 40 in April. I have been married 19 years just last week. I

Hi , I just joined also. Happy belated Anniversary! Congrats on the efforts you've made so far!

Regina

Guest guest

Welcome back to tae bo and congratulations on your success so far. Delana.

Sent: Tue 2/21/2006 8:46 PM

To: tae-bo_on

Subject: New Here

Hi

My name is . I am from Pa. I will be 40 in April. I have been married 19

years just last week. I have 3 children and 2 grandchildren.

I used to do Taebo all of the time but some how got away from it. After

letting myself go, I decided it was time to get back into it and take care

of myself so I can take care of my family and enjoy them for many years to

come. I have quite a bit of weight to lose. I have dropped 8 pounds in 2

weeks. I have cut out nursing cola's and sweet iced tea through out the day.

I have done well not giving into sweets, especially chocolate. I have been

keeping fruit on hand to help with sweet cravings and propel to drink if I

am bored with water.

I have the original basic and advanced. I also have the ripped series as

well as boot camp 1 and 2 which I just bought.

I like Taebo because it is different from everything out there. They are

very motivational to me. I never feel like I can't be one of the success

stories when I am working out with these tapes like I have with other

workouts in the past.

My least favorite is the round up kick. I never feel like I am doing it

right! lol Especially double time!

I am also doing some lifting on the bowflex and getting on the treadmill.

I am looking forward to motivation and encouragement by reading what you all

have accomplished as you have gone through your personal journeys.

As Deb has said: " Fitness is a journey and it begins with the first step. "

" This isn't about weight loss, it's about enlightenment " -

Guest guest

Nope, CJ

You're mistaking " developmental " for " congenital " . It is appropriate to refer to

autism as a congenital condition not because it's obvious at birth, but because

it's a condition that, as far as we know now, occurs prior to birth. Hence

medical interest in genetic markers indicative of the condition, etc.

N. Meyer

Re: Re: New here

>

>

>>> He told me that I need to do more research since it is a developmental

disease and he is no longer developing. So therefore he does not have it.

>

>

>Hmmm. I always thought that the " developmental " aspect of a

>disease/disorder/condition/whatever refers to the development of the

>fetus in the womb.

>

>

>Best,

>~CJ

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>------------------------------------

>

> " We each have our own way of living in the world, together we are

like a symphony.

>Some are the melody, some are the rhythm, some are the harmony

>It all blends together, we are like a symphony, and each part is crucial.

>We all contribute to the song of life. "

> ...Sondra

>

> We might not always agree; but TOGETHER we will make a difference.

>

> ASPIRES is a closed, confidential, moderated list.

>Responsibility for posts to ASPIRES lies entirely with the original author.

> Do NOT post mail off-list without the author's permission.

> When in doubt, please refer to our list rules at:

> http://www.aspires-relationships.com/info_rules.htm

> ASPIRES ~ Climbing the mountain TOGETHER

> http://www.aspires-relationships.com

>