RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Re: Ot herxing question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

CS isn't automoatically joined to dougplus. Hundreds of us use it with other machines, or no machines at all. However, with any good killer, especially CS or abx, good probiotics are essential.Be well,Léna I never took abx because I was told that the bugs go dormant and then come back out when the abx stop. Have heard this over and over again. And with the immune system in a relaxed state while on abx, there is nothing geared up to fight the battle now. Sounds like this is likely what's happening with you. Some people take colloidal silver (dougplus). This can cause an immediate herx so you have to build up slowly. Others are doing the salt/C protocol (lymestrategies). Others follow Buhner's herbal protocol (lyme_aid_buhner). Lots of advice here and on these other groups. Hope you start something soon. deb > > hello all > I have been off antibiotics for 14 days and the last 3 days have been horrible. I was on minocycline for nearly 3 months > > severe muscle and joint pain, heart palpitations racing pulsations in body burning nerve pain arms and legs, nauseau, besides the brain fog and blurry vision. I have only been taking the mangosteen and aloe juice for a week. could this be a herx or is it growing again and coming out of hiding. I thought I would take a break from antibiotic > not sure what to do I am back to the hell of the last 2 years. I take 5oo mg of magnesium but I cannot calm the nervous system down my blood pressure and pulse is raising. My meditation techniques usually work but the nerve pulsations are too tiring. Any help would be appreciated > lu >