Guest guest

WELCOME VICKY!!

I'd bet there wasn't a single person on this board that DIDN'T feel

the same way you do! I guess my 2-cents is this: research and weigh

the pro's & con's...make a list if you must. What is the value of

your life presently? Are you happy? Will your comorbs increase over

time? Can you physically do whatever you want? See what I mean? We

all had to weigh the consequences. Whatever your decision will be

the right decision for YOU!! Do it for YOU...NOT anyone else!

Welcome to our warm group....looking forward to talking with you more!

Hugs,

L in Ohio

9-10-01 -75 lbs.

> Hello All,

>

> I've been lurking for a few days and now feel okay about jumping in

and saying Hi.

> I'm 47, have been fat my whole life, and have a Lap RNY scheduled

for April 4th. > Vicky

> Pre-Op with Surgery Date 04-04

> BMI 63

Guest guest

Hi ,

Welcome.. we have a few folks here that have dealt with pregnancies..

before and during treatment.. you should finding answers and suggestions

for some of your questions....

Topper ()

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/The_Thyroid_Support_Group/

http://toppertwo.tripod.com

On Fri, 20 Jun 2003 15:43:20 -0000 " Dinah "

writes:

> Hello all!

>

> I was just diagnosed with a sluggish thyroid after years of being

> told that there was nothing wrong with my hormones. I am

> currently dealing with trying to lose weight (now that I am on

> Synthroid and my TSH has gone from 5.7 to 1.5) and conceiving

> a child.

>

> Here's a question for those on this list who are/were trying to

> conceive and found that a sluggish thyroid was interfering.

>

> It's been a little over a month since I started taking Synthroid,

> and

> I have found that the fertile-quality cervical mucus I produce has

> increased dramatically. I hardly ever got any prior to my taking

> the medicine. Since fertile-quality cervical mucus is important

> when trying to conceive, I was wondering if any TTCers on this

> list had found that correcting the thyroid resulted in their own

> production of more and better cervical mucus.

>

> Thanks a lot,

>

> Sharon

Guest guest

Welcome to the Group Sharon

I'm Gloria and I live in Alberta, Canada. I have Hypo-thryroidism, MS, and a few other things. This is a great group of people...the best.

gloria Dinah wrote:

Hello all!I was just diagnosed with a sluggish thyroid after years of being told that there was nothing wrong with my hormones. I am currently dealing with trying to lose weight (now that I am on Synthroid and my TSH has gone from 5.7 to 1.5) and conceiving a child.Here's a question for those on this list who are/were trying to conceive and found that a sluggish thyroid was interfering.It's been a little over a month since I started taking Synthroid, and I have found that the fertile-quality cervical mucus I produce has increased dramatically. I hardly ever got any prior to my taking the medicine. Since fertile-quality cervical mucus is important when trying to conceive, I was wondering if any TTCers on this list had found that correcting the thyroid resulted in their own production of more and better

cervical mucus. Thanks a lot,Sharon

Guest guest

Thanks for the welcome, Carmen. It's great to be here!

At 10:37 PM 7/26/2004 -0400, you wrote:

>hi,..i think this is such a wondeful idea...what a great way to find

>out more about this horrible condition...it is nice to meet

>you....(((Hugs))))

>carmen

Guest guest

Thanks very much <blush>

At 04:55 PM 7/26/2004 -0500, camilla higley wrote:

>...you sound like a wonderful husband. Cam

Guest guest

<I'm and I live in west-central Indiana.>

Welcome to the group . I'm sorry that fibro has brought you here, but

am glad you found us. This is a great group that is very supportive and we

even have fun too.

gentle hugs,

Sundra

Guest guest

<I'm and I live in west-central Indiana.>

Welcome to the group . I'm sorry that fibro has brought you here, but

am glad you found us. This is a great group that is very supportive and we

even have fun too.

gentle hugs,

Sundra

Guest guest

Hi Deb welcome to the group do you still have your double vision today? I have had mine now for a month or longer.

I have had my MS now since Aug of 99 and this is the first time I am having vision trouble. I went for a steroid treatment and still waiting to see if it works for me. I have an appointment with my neuro Wednesday as a follow up on my MRI and steroid treatment. I also have no balance since I was hit with my MS. I use a walker all the time and keep a wheelchair in my truck. I am on Copaxone and do well on it.

Welcome to the group and I hope you make some new friends.

Bill

Introduction

Hi,I am just joining the group, and thought it would be appropriate to introduce myself. I am 31 years old and was diagnosed with MS in April 2005 after visiting 3 doctors. I had experienced symptoms of cognitive dysfunction since September 2004, and symptoms of blurred/double vision, aura, and vertigo since January 2005.Initially the doctors thought that I was experiencing side effects from the migraines I've suffered with since I was a child, but the second neurologist diagnosed MS based on the lesions on the brain MRI.Soooo...now I'm going into 5 months of Avonex treatments. Luckily, there have been no new episodes, but I'm still learning to deal with the symptoms of not only the MS, but the symptoms of the treatment.Today was my niece's 7th birthday (I have no children of my own, and now am not sure that I ever will???), and had to leave early due to the all-over muscle pain and fatigue. At least I wasw able to see her open her presents! ;)So, that's all for mow. I'm thrilled to be able to communicate with all of you.Thank you,Debdlf1842003

Guest guest

Hey Deb,

If you stay healthy, you could have children. I had my first at 32 and second at 37 (diagnosed with ms at 22). Don't quit living because of this illness. Follow your dreams, and modify, relax and keep going.

Ann

Introduction

Hi,I am just joining the group, and thought it would be appropriate to introduce myself. I am 31 years old and was diagnosed with MS in April 2005 after visiting 3 doctors. I had experienced symptoms of cognitive dysfunction since September 2004, and symptoms of blurred/double vision, aura, and vertigo since January 2005.Initially the doctors thought that I was experiencing side effects from the migraines I've suffered with since I was a child, but the second neurologist diagnosed MS based on the lesions on the brain MRI.Soooo...now I'm going into 5 months of Avonex treatments. Luckily, there have been no new episodes, but I'm still learning to deal with the symptoms of not only the MS, but the symptoms of the treatment.Today was my niece's 7th birthday (I have no children of my own, and now am not sure that I ever will???), and had to leave early due to the all-over muscle pain and fatigue. At least I wasw able to see her open her presents! ;)So, that's all for mow. I'm thrilled to be able to communicate with all of you.Thank you,Debdlf1842003

Guest guest

We are not even discussing how many children I have, and I was

diagnosed at 19 and have been through it all--including that lovely

ROTATIONAL VERTIGO! Most with MS can have kids; a little tricky

keeping up with them, but it is worth it--of course my husband (now

deceased, cancer) was wonderful, which does help! Love, n

Introduction

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.11.3/106 - Release Date: 9/19/2005

No virus found in this outgoing message.

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.11.3/106 - Release Date: 9/19/2005

Guest guest

Deb.She knows you were there for her special time...That is great of you to

give her your energy for the day.....that is what she will

remember.......Hugs,

Guest guest

Hi Amy, I am , 28 years old from NY. I am married with 2 children. I too had a sudden onset, at least to me it seemed sudden. I suppose in hindsight there were symptoms for years but I never paid attention. I homeschool my 4 year old and will do the same with my baby when she is old enough. I wish you the best and am eager to learn more about you. Welcome

Amy Hugon wrote:

Hello.

I'm 38, homeschooling 3 kids ages 11, 9, and 6. My oldest has a complicated medical history and was very sick for many years, is healthy now on a restricted diet. She has eosinophilic esophagitis - essentially mongo food allergies.

I had a dramatic onset last November - huge uncontrollable myoclonus. Negative MRI in November, positive spinal tap in April (oligoclonal banding). Bloodwork, MRI, and EEG rule out any other option but MS. However, negative MRI leaves me with *possible MS* until there are lesions. I have no health insurance, so can't repeat MRI. (I got a grant from MSAA to pay for initial MRI - they won't do a grant for a spinal MRI unless I get a *definite MS* dx.)

I have numbness / tingling to the hips. Weakness - used to walk 4 miles/day on treadmill, now need riding cart in Walmart. No balance - hang onto things to walk around house. Can't always do stairs - have to do them backwards when legs won't cooperate. Can't stand any length of time. Floaters in eyes - left eye has poppy-seed size black dot that moves left to right, right eye one time had gray quarter-sized dot. Bowel/bladder issues. Drop things inappropriately. Can't find words I want.

In retrospect, bladder/bowel issues and trouble finding words pre-dated the rest of this, but I didn't connect to anything.

I have all SSI paperwork in (no health insurance) - initial denial in June, appeal in so we'll see. Now focusing on patient assistance paperwork for Copaxone, and researching LDN which was recommended by a friend's hubby who has MS.

I've been looking for a good online support group - I have a great one that helps me cope with my daughter's issues, and I wanted one for my MS issues. I can't drive anymore since the jerking is unpredictable, and I live in the mountains with no public transportation, etc, so the internet is my social life.

Amy

Guest guest

Welcome back charlotte!. Delana.

Sent: Sun 10/16/2005 8:17 PM

To: tae-bo_on

Subject: introduction

I was a member of this group about a year or so back. I really missed Ya'll

while I was gone. I've been exercising the last few months, but have only made

minimal progress. Well, not minimal to me, lol. I'm exercising about 10 minutes

a day, but I can do it. :) All in all, I've maintained my weight, and found out

some of my fatigue wasn't entirely my own lazy fault but due to not having

enough thyroid hormone, and some other stuff. Now that my thyroid is back to

snuff, I want to start pushing myself just a little at a time. I do exercise

about 6 days a week, and can really tell if I don't. I just feel tons better

when I do. Exercise is God's Medicine, I do believe.

Charlotte

Oh, I forgot...intro: 40ish, stay at home wife with delusions of fitness, 1

husband, 9 cats, 1 dog, bunch of chickens, bunch of ducks, 4 geese and 2 guineas

on 5 acres of land in Arkansas.

As Deb has said: " Fitness is a journey and it begins with the first step. "

" This isn't about weight loss, it's about enlightenment " -

Guest guest

Hi Theresa,

I can feel for you in the fact that you had your ovaries removed and are going through 'surgical menopause' and trying something, anything, that may work to help you feel like you again. Besides this group, I have also found that a site that specifically deals with surgical menopause is of great help: website: http://surmeno.blogspot.com/2006/03/about-this-site.html

Surgical menopause is quite a bit tougher than natural menopause. One Dr described it to me like this: natural menopause is like hiking up Mount Everest with oxygen and breaks along the way which allow your body to acclimate to the change. Surgical menopause, on the other hand, is like being flown up to the top of Mount Everest and being dropped on the summit without oxygen and without any time for the body to acclimate.

I hope that you will be able to find what works for you to feel better again.

In re: to the Wiley Protocol. I tried it in a desperate attempt to feel better. I can tell you what happened in my case.

Initially (the first month) I felt better (ie: less joint pain, increased ability to sleep).

However, as the time went on I started to feel worse and worse (ie: bloating, acne, hair loss, increased weight -fat-, inability to sleep, got the linea negra which women get when pregnant, etc). I was told the increased fat would go away as long as I remained on the protocol. Well, it didn't, I just kept gaining more and more fat. I reported these symptoms in one of the support meetings and was told by Wiley to call her to get more information. I did this and she did not return my call. I called a few more times and she never called back. She did this to other women in the meetings also.

After attending the support meetings, and speaking with other women there, I found out that the women who were reporting to feel 'ok' (never met any woman who reported feeling good) were actually NOT following the protocol (and/or) were utilizing hormones from pharmacies other than the ones wiley states the users must use (they were using the hormones made in a different base and again, were not following the protocol, they used the amount of hormones that had them feeling good but did not report this to wiley or their doctors).

Being on the protocol (which i followed exactly) really messed up my endocrine system. I went off of it after 4.5 months because it was making me physically ill. *IF* you decide to continue on the protocol I would highly suggest you find a Physician who KNOWS that the protocol needs to be matched to your body and its needs. It is not a one size fits all protocol as wiley seems to attempt to have people believe. My opinion on her: she has some good ideas, and has some good insights. However, I have to wonder if she is callously using the women who are currently on her protocol as lab rats. In fact one woman stated she said just that in one of her support meeting (i did not hear wiley say this). Maybe she is doing this to collect the data for when she actually does a clinical trial, that way the results will not look so bad as they currently are, who knows?. I would suggest you attend a few of the Wiley support groups, if you have one in your area. Wiley desperately bad mouths people whom the protocol has made ill, as well as the Doctors and Pharmacists that refuse to work with her any more (and that, to me, pretty much says a lot about who she is). If she truly knew her protocol worked, and was secure in her knowledge base, she would explain why you are having the symptoms (the science behind it, etc) and not just bad mouth people whom reported issues with the protocol (or not call them back to help them out).

In those meetings she will tell you what to do to relieve the symptoms you are reporting (without having lab work or knowing your history) and it seems she thinks it is ok to practice medicine without a license because she usually has one Doctor on the conference call with her. However, please keep in mind that the Doctor on the other side of the line also does not know you, does not know your labs, nor your history, and seems to feel that her license is not on the line for prescribing changes to your treatment without consulting your Physician. Personally, I find it pretty much close to malpractice, but the AMA or the California Medical Board, will have to decide that.

Interestingly enough, the support group I attended refused to give out the email addresses or the phone numbers of the other participants even after we all agreed we would like to share. We assume this refusal is because we were all having problems. We exchanged numbers in private, after the meetings concluded.

Once we found out how many others were also having the same problems, the drop out rate began to flow.

You might also read Brent Formby's report about progesterone cream and how it builds up in the fat tissue and causes many more issues. The Doctor I am working with recently went to a conference which reported exactly the same thing as Mr Formby's write up stated. It seems the medical community might be awakening to the problems progesterone creams cause.

I do not know if the wiley protocol will or will not be a fit for you. It didn't for me and actually made me worse. **************************************Check out AOL's list of 2007's hottest products.

(http://money.aol.com/special/hot-products-2007?NCID=aoltop00030000000001)

Guest guest

Read this:

http://www.rhythmicliving.org/rhythmicliving/home.html

Val

[mailto:rhythmicliving ] On

Behalf Of ayalatheresa@...

Has anyone else tried Wiley? I would be interested in sharing

experiences. There is so much information out there. I don't know

who to listen to. I've read tons on the subject, and everyone seems to

have a different opinion.

Guest guest

Hi, Theresa. I am 55 and lost my ovaries/uterus at age 21.

I joined this group because I was curious about the WP, but opted to go

with " dosing by symptoms " instead. It's worked rather well at least for

me. I use bio-identical transdermals. Started with estradiol gel, added

progesterone cream, and lastly added testosterone gel. I have taken a

break from progesterone cream for now, and will add it back when my body

tells me it needs more. I feel totally awesome.

Sam :-D

(55yr old tattoo'd granny on a motorcycle)

=====

> Hello everyone,

>

> I am 45 and had a total hysterectomy in January 2007, with both ovaries

> removed.

>

> I had been suffering with perimenopuase for six years, and I am now in

> full blown menopause.

>

> I am in my second month on the Wiley Protocol.? In general, I am

> feeling?more emotionally good days, i.e. less anxiety and anger.? I am

> feeling symptoms of excess estrogen some days,? but I am thankful to be

> sleeping better.? I sure hope this works!? I am tired of feeling crazy and

> sick!

>

> Has anyone else tried Wiley?? I would be interested in sharing

> experiences.? There is so much information out there.? I don't know who to

> listen to.? I've read tons on the subject, and everyone seems to have a

> different opinion.

>

> Best,

> Theresa

>

Guest guest

The surgical menopause I had was much more " OOMPHy " than that. ;)

As a 21yr old, it was sort of like standing with my back against a brick

wall and all of a sudden being hit by fully loaded semi-trucks going

120mph. It was sudden and hard and I was a mess very quickly.

But I'm sooooooooo much better 34 years later...

=====

> Surgical

> menopause is quite a bit tougher than natural menopause. One Dr

> described it to me like this: natural menopause is like hiking up Mount

> Everest with oxygen and breaks along the way which allow your body to

> acclimate to the change. Surgical menopause, on the other hand, is like

> being flown up to the top of Mount Everest and being dropped on the

> summit without oxygen and without any time for the body to acclimate.

Guest guest

Userkam (sorry, did not see your name. :) )

Thank you so much for sharing your experience.

I do not like the fact that the Wiley Protocol has not been tested, but I am so desperate to feel better that I will give it a 3-month trial. I am working with a doctor who seems to care about helping me.

I have noted one thing. I was diagnosed with prediabetes. Since starting the protocol, my sugars are down to normal levels, without changing my diet! I am excited about this! This month my skin looks better. Last month I had a terrible acne problem. I do feel like a stuffed sausage -- so bloated! The worst symptom is the emotional ups and downs. I feel like hiding in a closet to spare the world. :)

Anyway, I cannot believe women really survive menopause.

Take care,

Theresa

Re: introduction

Hi Theresa,

I can feel for you in the fact that you had your ovaries removed and are going through 'surgical menopause' and trying something, anything, that may work to help you feel like you again. Besides this group, I have also found that a site that specifically deals with surgical menopause is of great help: website: http://surmeno.blogspot.com/2006/03/about-this-site.html

Surgical menopause is quite a bit tougher than natural menopause. One Dr described it to me like this: natural menopause is like hiking up Mount Everest with oxygen and breaks along the way which allow your body to acclimate to the change. Surgical menopause, on the other hand, is like being flown up to the top of Mount Everest and being dropped on the summit without oxygen and without any time for the body to acclimate.

I hope that you will be able to find what works for you to feel better again.

In re: to the Wiley Protocol. I tried it in a desperate attempt to feel better. I can tell you what happened in my case.

Initially (the first month) I felt better (ie: less joint pain, increased ability to sleep).

However, as the time went on I started to feel worse and worse (ie: bloating, acne, hair loss, increased weight -fat-, inability to sleep, got the linea negra which women get when pregnant, etc). I was told the increased fat would go away as long as I remained on the protocol. Well, it didn't, I just kept gaining more and more fat. I reported these symptoms in one of the support meetings and was told by Wiley to call her to get more information. I did this and she did not return my call. I called a few more times and she never called back. She did this to other women in the meetings also.

After attending the support meetings, and speaking with other women there, I found out that the women who were reporting to feel 'ok' (never met any woman who reported feeling good) were actually NOT following the protocol (and/or) were utilizing hormones from pharmacies other than the ones wiley states the users must use (they were using the hormones made in a different base and again, were not following the protocol, they used the amount of hormones that had them feeling good but did not report this to wiley or their doctors).

Being on the protocol (which i followed exactly) really messed up my endocrine system. I went off of it after 4.5 months because it was making me physically ill. *IF* you decide to continue on the protocol I would highly suggest you find a Physician who KNOWS that the protocol needs to be matched to your body and its needs. It is not a one size fits all protocol as wiley seems to attempt to have people believe. My opinion on her: she has some good ideas, and has some good insights. However, I have to wonder if she is callously using the women who are currently on her protocol as lab rats. In fact one woman stated she said just that in one of her support meeting (i did not hear wiley say this). Maybe she is doing this to collect the data for when she actually does a clinical trial, that way the results will not look so bad as they currently are, who knows?. I would suggest you attend a few of the Wiley support groups, if you have one in your area. Wiley desperately bad mouths people whom the protocol has made ill, as well as the Doctors and Pharmacists that refuse to work with her any more (and that, to me, pretty much says a lot about who she is). If she truly knew her protocol worked, and was secure in her knowledge base, she would explain why you are having the symptoms (the science behind it, etc) and not just bad mouth people whom reported issues with the protocol (or not call them back to help them out).

In those meetings she will tell you what to do to relieve the symptoms you are reporting (without having lab work or knowing your history) and it seems she thinks it is ok to practice medicine without a license because she usually has one Doctor on the conference call with her. However, please keep in mind that the Doctor on the other side of the line also does not know you, does not know your labs, nor your history, and seems to feel that her license is not on the line for prescribing changes to your treatment without consulting your Physician. Personally, I find it pretty much close to malpractice, but the AMA or the California Medical Board, will have to decide that.

Interestingly enough, the support group I attended refused to give out the email addresses or the phone numbers of the other participants even after we all agreed we would like to share. We assume this refusal is because we were all having problems. We exchanged numbers in private, after the meetings concluded.

Once we found out how many others were also having the same problems, the drop out rate began to flow.

You might also read Brent Formby's report about progesterone cream and how it builds up in the fat tissue and causes many more issues. The Doctor I am working with recently went to a conference which reported exactly the same thing as Mr Formby's write up stated. It seems the medical community might be awakening to the problems progesterone creams cause.

I do not know if the wiley protocol will or will not be a fit for you. It didn't for me and actually made me worse.

Check out AOL's list of 2007's hottest products.

(http://money.aol.com/special/hot-products-2007?NCID=aoltop00030000000001)

More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail!

Guest guest

Hi Sam,

I sure hope I don't have to wait 34 years! :)

The surgical menopause I had was much more "OOMPHy" than that. ;)

=====

> Surgical

> summit without oxygen and without any time for the body to acclimate

Re: introduction

The surgical menopause I had was much more "OOMPHy" than that. ;)

=====

> Surgical

> summit without oxygen and without any time for the body to acclimate.

More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail!

Guest guest

Theresa, how much of what are you taking, and how?

I mean are you actually taking super high amounts of Progesterone,

Estradiol, and testosterone, or real life normal human body amounts?

Back when I was a 21yr old kid, they put me premarin (pregnant horse pee

pills), and altho I really loved horses, that stuff was terrible. I ended

up going on what I call hippy herbals for my hormone replacement, and then

after some idiot destroyed my thyroid I had stopped taking anything to

replace sex hormones. So I wasn't on anything except synthroid (aka

$ynthcrap) from 1990 until 2003 and boy oh boy was I miserable and sick.

I can't even describe the utter h*ll, but needless to say it was 'utter'

and it was 'h*ll'... After trashing synthcrap and going on natural

desiccated thyroid (and later on BHRT), I got my health back..in spades.

When I finally started sex hormone replacement, I always remembered the

phrase " start low and go slow " , and really that's what I stuck to. I

started with estradiol gel applied to my fat parts (at the time,

everything was fat), and dosed up until symptoms were gone (2.5mg

estradiol was the most I think). Then added progesterone cream applied to

shins, and dosed up until low progesterone symptoms were gone (200mg-250mg

was the most, I think). Later when I added testosterone gel (now at 2gm of

..1% gel - I think that's right) everything just came together and I felt

(and still feel) amazing. I let my body guide me as to how much of each I

needed, by paying attention to whatever symptoms I was getting or

relieving.

Sam

=====

> Userkam (sorry, did not see your name.  :) )

>

>

>

> Thank you so much for sharing your experience. 

>

>

>

> I do not like the fact that the Wiley Protocol has not been tested, but I

> am so desperate to feel better that I will give it a 3-month trial.  I am

> working with a doctor who seems to care about helping me. 

>

> I have noted one thing.  I was diagnosed with prediabetes.  Since

> starting the protocol, my sugars are down to normal levels, without

> changing my diet!  I am excited about this!  This month my skin looks

> better.  Last month I had a terrible acne problem.  I do feel like a

> stuffed sausage -- so bloated!  The worst symptom is the emotional ups

> and downs.  I feel like hiding in a closet to spare the world.  :)

>

> Anyway, I cannot believe women really survive menopause.

>

> Take care,

> Theresa

>

>

Guest guest

To the Caregivers;

My name is Rena, I care for my moms who recently was diagnosed with

lewy. Still looking for the right combination of meds that will help

her. We are getting there. Ma is 66, and I am 44.

I wonder if there is a anyone out there that thinks that the

healthcare system for the elderly sucks? And if there is anything that

I/We can do to change it? I think it is time to make the nation know

about what is happening to them. I live in New York and I am not happy

at all with the care that she is recieving in the nh. And I am afraid

that most of them are the same, I have visited 15 in my area and there

are so many more. I cannot take care of her the way that I want to and

the system is shackling me as well.

Anyway, I did not want this to be a long story. My heart goes out to

each and everyone of you. And thank you for reading

Rena

Guest guest

Thank you for reading. I am glad to see that I am not alone. I feel very lonely

and scared. I fear that my mother will get hurt in the nh, not intentionally. I

want to thank all of you who have welcomed me to the group. I sometimes wish I

could give you all some info, but as I am new to this I am afraid I will stay

mute. I will try and log on to the chat room when I can. But the hours that I

work and the hours I try to stay with moms all I want to do when I get home is

eat and sleep. Well anyway thanks again for the welcome.

Guest guest

Can we please take this discussion off the board and someone explain

to me where they're looking... if it's a search of the messages - her

name will still be seen b/c she's posted in the past... it doesn't

mean she's still on the board... b/c I've searched the Members and

she's not there... Please, let's take this discussion off the

board... Thanks...

>

> ,

>

> I don't seem to be able to get rid of " headedforthewildwest. Her

name doesn't come up but she is still there. Can you get her out.?

Please?

>

> Thanks,

>

> Donna R

>

> Caregave for Mom (after I brought her from WI to MI) for 3 years

and 4th year in a nh.

> She was almost 89 when she died in '02. No dx other than mine.