RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: (unknown)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

speaking of calming affects...has anyone ever tried holistic approaches...such as " Bach flowers essence " ?  I've read a little bit, that it has an amazing calming affect.  I'm willing to try anything that has had positive results for this...

lclifton22 and maikaefer,I've gone this route recently. After reading one of Temple Grandin's books (fascinating, by the way!) and also noticing that I felt a strong calming effect from the lead cape when having dental x-rays taken, I found a medical supplier online and (*cough*) in-VEST-ed

(*cough*) in a full-length lab tech lead vest for myself. They're expensive, but since I'm only concerned with the weight and not the quality of radiation protection, I bought the cheapest version--it was about $170 (plus shipping).

Now when I've had a rough day sound-wise, I come home and lie on my bed with the vest spread over me. (The only down side is that it's sleeveless, and I'd like another piece to lay across my arms. Too expensive, though.) This doesn't help my sound sensitivity, but it <i>does</i> help calm me down after I've been triggered strongly.

I know this is an expensive thing to try, but maybe if people want to see how it might work without spending the money first, they could go to either a dentist's office or an x-ray lab, explain their situation, and ask to simply sit quietly under a vest for 5-10 minutes? I think most medical providers would be sympathetic to that as long as it didn't conflict with their schedule of needing the vests.

Just more grist for the mill. :o)

Guest guest

It would take a lot more than an essence to put a dent in my condition. The only thing that ever worked for me was a very large amount of alcohol, but I stopped drinking a long time ago. Maybe essence of Jack s!MLTo:

Soundsensitivity Sent: Sunday, June 19, 2011 3:17 PMSubject: Re: (unknown)

speaking of calming affects...has anyone ever tried holistic approaches...such as "Bach flowers essence"? I've read a little bit, that it has an amazing calming affect. I'm willing to try anything that has had positive results for this...

lclifton22 and maikaefer,I've gone this route recently. After reading one of Temple Grandin's books (fascinating, by the way!) and also noticing that I felt a strong calming effect from the lead cape when having dental x-rays taken, I found a medical supplier online and (*cough*) in-VEST-ed

(*cough*) in a full-length lab tech lead vest for myself. They're expensive, but since I'm only concerned with the weight and not the quality of radiation protection, I bought the cheapest version--it was about $170 (plus shipping).

Now when I've had a rough day sound-wise, I come home and lie on my bed with the vest spread over me. (The only down side is that it's sleeveless, and I'd like another piece to lay across my arms. Too expensive, though.) This doesn't help my sound sensitivity, but it <i>does</i> help calm me down after I've been triggered strongly.

I know this is an expensive thing to try, but maybe if people want to see how it might work without spending the money first, they could go to either a dentist's office or an x-ray lab, explain their situation, and ask to simply sit quietly under a vest for 5-10 minutes? I think most medical providers would be sympathetic to that as long as it didn't conflict with their schedule of needing the vests.

Just more grist for the mill. :o)

Guest guest

I think that it may mimic the effect of someone hugging, which is natural and has a very calming effect on humans as well as animals. I think I crave it more than most men, and luckily I have a physically strong woman in my life who squeezes me tight all the time. I told her from the beginning how much I needed it, and she loves to do it. It is my drug of choice. And it's free!MLTo: Soundsensitivity Sent: Sunday, June 19, 2011 1:23 PMSubject: (unknown)

(*cough*) in a full-length lab tech lead vest for myself. They're expensive, but since I'm only concerned with the weight and not the quality of radiation protection, I bought the cheapest version--it was about $170 (plus shipping).Now when I've had a rough day sound-wise, I come home and lie on my bed with the vest spread over me. (The only down side is that it's sleeveless, and I'd like another piece to lay across my arms. Too expensive, though.) This doesn't help my sound sensitivity, but it <i>does</i> help calm me down after I've been triggered strongly.I know this is an expensive thing to try, but maybe if people want to see how it might work without spending the money first, they could go to either a dentist's office or an x-ray lab, explain their situation, and ask to simply sit quietly under a vest for 5-10 minutes? I think most medical providers would be sympathetic to that as long as it didn't conflict with their schedule of needing the vests.Just more grist for the mill. :o)

Guest guest

For calming and for better sleep, lavender oil may be helpful. My psychologist

was actually recommending it both for its sensory value (as a positive sensory

experience to sniff when recovering from an unpleasant " trigger " sound) and for

its " anxiolytic " (anti-anxiety) effect.

More information here:

https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Lavender_oil

>

> speaking of calming affects...has anyone ever tried holistic

> approaches...such as " Bach flowers essence " ? I've read a little bit, that

> it has an amazing calming affect. I'm willing to try anything that has had

> positive results for this...

Guest guest

Well, yes. I agree that flower essences are no cure for trigger sounds. But some

may help with reducing anxiety levels, and with recovering from bad experiences

with trigger sounds. Having some positive sensory experiences in one's life

cannot hurt.

A bit like you, I have been known to buy an emergency half bottle of (alcoholic)

apple cider when caught in a restaurant with agonisingly noisy eaters sitting

close by me. Not a good way to handle it every day, though.

>

> It would take a lot more than an essence to put a dent in my condition. The

only thing that ever worked for me was a very large amount of alcohol, but I

stopped drinking a long time ago.

> Maybe essence of Jack s!

> ML

Guest guest

I was being glib,I do think there is some help to be had from Essences and I will probably try some, especially lavander.I just know that the only thing that ever lessened the effects of the sounds and the emotions that go along with it , is a large amount of alcohol for me. But my father died of alcohol related problems, and I no longer have that crutch,chosing not to drink at all. I wish there was something else that would do the same thing. I do not take drugs of any kind either. Avoidance , if possible , works best, but I still have an active social life. I just deal with it. Having a loving, understanding woman in my life is a big help too. Being open about it with others helps in many different ways as well. The more the general population

is aware of it, the easier it will be to talk about it. Just keeping it a secret only makes matters worse.MLTo: Soundsensitivity Sent: Monday, June 20, 2011 4:10 AMSubject: Re: (unknown)

Well, yes. I agree that flower essences are no cure for trigger sounds. But some may help with reducing anxiety levels, and with recovering from bad experiences with trigger sounds. Having some positive sensory experiences in one's life cannot hurt.

A bit like you, I have been known to buy an emergency half bottle of (alcoholic) apple cider when caught in a restaurant with agonisingly noisy eaters sitting close by me. Not a good way to handle it every day, though.

>

> It would take a lot more than an essence to put a dent in my condition. The only thing that ever worked for me was a very large amount of alcohol, but I stopped drinking a long time ago.

> Maybe essence of Jack s!

> ML

Guest guest

with many different conditions, including autism, squeezing techniques are used to calm people down. So you found it all on your own with your vest. :)Here's an interesting article on a squeeze machine http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt47766.htmlHeidiOn Jun 20, 2011, at 3:27 AM, Lawrence wrote:

I think that it may mimic the effect of someone hugging, which is natural and has a very calming effect on humans as well as animals. I think I crave it more than most men, and luckily I have a physically strong woman in my life who squeezes me tight all the time. I told her from the beginning how much I needed it, and she loves to do it. It is my drug of choice. And it's free!MLTo: Soundsensitivity Sent: Sunday, June 19, 2011 1:23 PMSubject: (unknown)

(*cough*) in a full-length lab tech lead vest for myself. They're expensive, but since I'm only concerned with the weight and not the quality of radiation protection, I bought the cheapest version--it was about $170 (plus shipping).Now when I've had a rough day sound-wise, I come home and lie on my bed with the vest spread over me. (The only down side is that it's sleeveless, and I'd like another piece to lay across my arms. Too expensive, though.) This doesn't help my sound sensitivity, but it <i>does</i> help calm me down after I've been triggered strongly.I know this is an expensive thing to try, but maybe if people want to see how it might work without spending the money first, they could go to either a dentist's office or an x-ray lab, explain their situation, and ask to simply sit quietly under a vest for 5-10 minutes? I think most medical providers would be sympathetic to that as long as it didn't conflict with their schedule of needing the vests.Just more grist for the mill. :o)

Guest guest

Mayuri, that's a great idea with the lead apron. You could try ankle weights flattened over your arms for "sleeves".To: Soundsensitivity Sent: Sun, June 19, 2011 3:23:33 PMSubject: (unknown)

Guest guest

The future is what scares me too. I am 16 and high school is the worst. I'm glad you found this group because when I found it I loved it. I don't read all the emails because I will get behind in emails and just have too many so I delete a lot. But still having people here who know what you are going through can really make this easier. not easy but easier. Just curious where are you from? To: "Soundsensitivity " <Soundsensitivity >Sent: Wednesday, September 7, 2011 5:35 PMSubject: (unknown)

I can't even explain the feeling I got when I read the article, and then joined this website and saw how many other people struggle like I do. Even though this disorder hasn't gone away, it feels good to know that I am not alone. It has been an extremely painful past 3 years. I am only 17, and nervous for the future, hoping it doesn't get worse.

Guest guest

Hi to both of you. I'm also 17, and in college now. So I'm wondering if it

would be possible to have some kind of group or listing of young people with 4S,

both for our support and for parents who need a kid's perspective? There are

issues that are unique to kids and teenagers (I'm thinking school, dealing with

parents) and it might be good to have some kind of organization of this.

Thoughts?

Catie

>

> The future is what scares me too. I am 16 and high school is the worst. I'm

glad you found this group because when I found it I loved it. I don't read all

the emails because I will get behind in emails and just have too many so I

delete a lot. But still having people here who know what you are going through

can really make this easier. not easy but easier. Just curious where are you

from? 

>

>

> ________________________________

>

> To: " Soundsensitivity " <Soundsensitivity >

> Sent: Wednesday, September 7, 2011 5:35 PM

> Subject: (unknown)

>

>

>  

> I can't even explain the feeling I got when I read the article, and then

joined this website and saw how many other people struggle like I do. Even

though this disorder hasn't gone away, it feels good to know that I am not

alone. It has been an extremely painful past 3 years. I am only 17, and nervous

for the future, hoping it doesn't get worse.

>

Guest guest

I know it would be hard and unlikely, but not impossible. I am wondering if

college is harder than high school sound wise.

> >

> > The future is what scares me too. I am 16 and high school is the worst. I'm

glad you found this group because when I found it I loved it. I don't read all

the emails because I will get behind in emails and just have too many so I

from? 

> >

> >

> > ________________________________

> > From: Molly Mckennan <mollymckennan@>

> > To: " Soundsensitivity " <Soundsensitivity >

> > Sent: Wednesday, September 7, 2011 5:35 PM

> > Subject: (unknown)

> >

> >

> >  

> > I can't even explain the feeling I got when I read the article, and then

> >

>

Guest guest

It really depends on the situation. It can suck (roommates :/) but it can also

be a lot better (less time forced to be in class, more time alone). One thing

that I've found that I LOVE is that the dining hall is generally really noisy so

my triggers there are toned-down a lot!

> > >

> > > The future is what scares me too. I am 16 and high school is the worst.

I'm glad you found this group because when I found it I loved it. I don't read

all the emails because I will get behind in emails and just have too many so I

from? 

> > >

> > >

> > > ________________________________

> > > From: Molly Mckennan <mollymckennan@>

> > > To: " Soundsensitivity " <Soundsensitivity >

> > > Sent: Wednesday, September 7, 2011 5:35 PM

> > > Subject: (unknown)

> > >

> > >

> > >  

> > > I can't even explain the feeling I got when I read the article, and then

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi , Welcome to the group! There's several other students here, so look back through the last couple of days messages. There's been some good discussion on getting Professors/Administrators to agree to policies that would make the classroom more productive for everyone, and especially for Misophonia sufferers.

Regards,Rob

Hello! My name is , I am 19 years old. I was so relieved when I saw the video about Misophonia on the Today show. Ever since the 6th grade I have had major issues with sound. Anything from the crumbling of a chip bag to the sounds of someone sniffing, I become filled with rage and disgust for the person. My family has just always thought I was crazy. I can never eat with them and despise going to the movies!! Reading through the messages of this group on almost every message I can relate with. It is refreshing to know I am not alone! I just wish there was some way to get rid of ittt!! Now that I am in college, it is very difficult for me to get through class and especially a test. Now that I am 110% sure I have this “disorder” and it is becoming more known about, I am hoping my professors with accommodate me during a test. I am going to try to make

a list of everything that bothers me:

Gum chewing, eating crunchy foods, bag rattling, typing on a keyboard, someone talking loudly on the phone, sniffing, coughing, any type of clicking, static on radio, someone swallowing, even kissing my ear, man I could name so many more!! I just want it to go away!!!!!!!!!!

-- Don't think of me as evil. Think of me as exploring alternative moralities.

Guest guest

Hi ,

Welcome. So glad you are here.

It was 40 years ago that I was 19 and I think that you have a much better chance of getting help than I did. At least you can be more open about this condition. The current increased awareness of Misophonia can only help. . Things will change to make it more tolerable for you to work and go to school as well as live with others. My hope is that, through understanding and education, others will be more accepting and considerate of your feelings. I have put the recent related videos and articles on my facebook and I know ALL 19 year olds are on Facebook:). You might want to do the same.

You will need to be open, honest and unashamed of this. Be respectful of yourself and those around you and you will be ok.

You are not alone.......

Mike

To: Soundsensitivity Sent: Saturday, September 10, 2011 2:23 PMSubject: Re: (unknown)

Hi ,

Welcome to the group! There's several other students here, so look back through the last couple of days messages. There's been some good discussion on getting Professors/Administrators to agree to policies that would make the classroom more productive for everyone, and especially for Misophonia sufferers.

Regards,

Rob

Hello! My name is , I am 19 years old. I was so relieved when I saw the video about Misophonia on the Today show. Ever since the 6th grade I have had major issues with sound. Anything from the crumbling of a chip bag to the sounds of someone sniffing, I become filled with rage and disgust for the person. My family has just always thought I was crazy. I can never eat with them and despise going to the movies!! Reading through the messages of this group on almost every message I can relate with. It is refreshing to know I am not alone! I just wish there was some way to get rid of ittt!! Now that I am in college, it is very difficult for me to get through class and especially a test. Now that I am 110% sure I have this “disorder†and it is becoming more known about, I am hoping my professors with accommodate me during a test. I am going to try to make a list of

everything that bothers me:

Gum chewing, eating crunchy foods, bag rattling, typing on a keyboard, someone talking loudly on the phone, sniffing, coughing, any type of clicking, static on radio, someone swallowing, even kissing my ear, man I could name so many more!! I just want it to go away!!!!!!!!!!

-- Don't think of me as evil. Think of me as exploring alternative moralities.

Guest guest

Welcome, . I'm a newbie too, and all I can say is THANK GOODNESS you've learned this early. I'm 65, have dealt with it since childhood, never knew what it was...just thought I was being a self-indulgent brat by "allowing" such feelings (I've always worked very hard at not acting out on the feelings...not always successfully...but the RAGE & the pain persisted). Hopefully you'll be able to get help and support and treatment!

This is a great group from what I can tell...and very supportive! Welcome aboard!

Judi

Hello! My name is , I am 19 years old. I was so relieved when I saw the video about Misophonia on the Today show. Ever since the 6th grade I have had major issues with sound. Anything from the crumbling of a chip bag to the sounds of someone sniffing, I become filled with rage and disgust for the person. My family has just always thought I was crazy. I can never eat with them and despise going to the movies!! Reading through the messages of this group on almost every message I can relate with. It is refreshing to know I am not alone! I just wish there was some way to get rid of ittt!! Now that I am in college, it is very difficult for me to get through class and especially a test. Now that I am 110% sure I have this “disorder” and it is becoming more known about, I am hoping my professors with accommodate me during a test. I am going to try to make a list of everything that bothers me:

Guest guest

My mom and dad now finally understand. But not 100%, they do not get how I cannot just drown it out or not focus on it. I hope more studies will be done to let others understand and to help us who are affected! Don't give up on school!! It is very hard for me to , I plan to write a letter to all my professors asking them to enforce a strict no gum or food policy. Also, I plan to find the best ear plugs I can. Because I know the professor cannot control if someone has a cold and is constantly sniffing! Maybe you can do the same? Or ask if you can take the test in their office or something?? You should not give up on your education! You can do this! Do not let it get the best of you!Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless (unknown) I understand. I have had this sense I was 4 and for 10 years. My family knows I am not crazy, but I still have to eat with them. My friends think I make it up and the rest of the people I know makes the sounds louder. I have gone through all of school in pain. I am most likely going to drop out in a year or worse. I know that it takes over someones life.>> >  > Hello! My name is , I am 19 years old. I was so relieved when I saw the video about Misophonia on the Today show. Ever since the 6th grade I have had major issues with sound. Anything from the crumbling of a chip bag to the sounds of someone sniffing, I become filled with rage and disgust for the person. My family has just always thought I was crazy. I can never eat with them and despise going to the movies!! Reading through the messages of this group on almost every message I can relate with. It is refreshing to know I am not alone! I just wish there was some way to get rid of ittt!! Now that I am in college, it is very difficult for me to get through class and especially a test. Now that I am 110% sure I have this “disorder†and it is becoming more known about, I am hoping my professors with accommodate me during a test. I am going to try to make a list of everything that bothers me:> Gum chewing, eating crunchy foods, bag rattling, typing on a keyboard, someone talking loudly on the phone, sniffing, coughing, any type of clicking, static on radio, someone swallowing, even kissing my ear, man I could name so many more!! I just want it to go away!!!!!!!!!!>

Guest guest

I can tell already that this group is going to help me a lot!! My education is so important to me and I do not want to be defeated! It was such a relief to find out that there were other people who had the same feelings of rage that I do! I hope for further research to help accommodate and "cure" this problem. Or invent some super earplugs! LOLConnected by DROID on Verizon Wireless Re: (unknown) Welcome, . I'm a newbie too, and all I can say is THANK GOODNESS you've learned this early. I'm 65, have dealt with it since childhood, never knew what it was...just thought I was being a self-indulgent brat by "allowing" such feelings (I've always worked very hard at not acting out on the feelings...not always successfully...but the RAGE & the pain persisted). Hopefully you'll be able to get help and support and treatment!This is a great group from what I can tell...and very supportive! Welcome aboard!JudiHello! My name is , I am 19 years old. I was so relieved when I saw the video about Misophonia on the Today show. Ever since the 6th grade I have had major issues with sound. Anything from the crumbling of a chip bag to the sounds of someone sniffing, I become filled with rage and disgust for the person. My family has just always thought I was crazy. I can never eat with them and despise going to the movies!! Reading through the messages of this group on almost every message I can relate with. It is refreshing to know I am not alone! I just wish there was some way to get rid of ittt!! Now that I am in college, it is very difficult for me to get through class and especially a test. Now that I am 110% sure I have this “disorder” and it is becoming more known about, I am hoping my professors with accommodate me during a test. I am going to try to make a list of everything that bothers me:Gum chewing, eating crunchy foods, bag rattling, typing on a keyboard, someone talking loudly on the phone, sniffing, coughing, any type of clicking, static on radio, someone swallowing, even kissing my ear, man I could name so many more!! I just want it to go away!!!!!!!!!!

Guest guest

How do I explain to my mom Why I can chew gum and it not bother me, but when other people do it, it drives me crazy. Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless

Guest guest

This is a complicated question. The short answer, I guess is that no one really

knows yet. That probably won't get you far with your mom, though, so I recommend

a small demonstration: ask your mom to tickle herself. If she's like most

people, she won't be able to, even if she's normally very ticklish. For some

reason, the nervous system is only receptive to tickling if someone else is

doing it. Presumably responding to your own trigger sounds is somewhat like

that.

Another demonstration you could run is to have your mom record her own voice on

a good-quality machine and listen to it. She may notice that her voice sounds

different coming from the machine than it did when she was speaking. (Most of us

tend to overestimate how low our voices are, I know I did...). Sound echoes

differently inside your skull than it does through the air around you. (Ok, so I

butchered that explanation a bit, but you can look up the acoustic details if

you're interested). It's been suggested by someone on this message board that

this difference also affects how we perceive our own trigger sounds.

That was a bit long, but hopefully you'll get some ideas about how you can begin

educating your family about misophonia. Try to have fun with this: tickle each

other, play around with the voice-recording machine, share as many laughs as

you can. Sadly, misophonia tends to cause a lot of hostility in families, which

we're left to dissolve as best we can. You and your mom are in this together:

hopefully she will soon become an ally in your battle against misophonia.

Best of luck, and please let us know how it went!

-Kate K.

>

> How do I explain to my mom Why I can chew gum and it not bother me, but when

> other people do it, it drives me crazy.

>

> Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless

>

Guest guest

She may not have wanted you to beat her up, unless she wanted you to get in trouble. Some people find other peoples weakness and use them to pick on them, aka mean girls. lol. I would consider it bullying. It is a very low thing for her to do. have you tried to talk to her about it (when ur not angry) ? If she does not stop I definitly think the school should do something about it! her doing that to you is no different then a kid being bullied. I have had a person do this to me when we were on vacation. This was beforeI knew my condition had a name. at this point my family just thought i was crazy, and they (some) would do thing intentionally to see me get angry. My brothers girlfriend was popping her gum while we were in the airport walking. She knew it was irritating

me because i had asked her to stop. she looked right at me and blew a bubble, as she did i grabbed it with my hand and ripped the gum out of her mouth. Not the mature thing to do , but then she knew i meant business. Not saying that i recommend you physically do anything to anyone!! just letting you know of one of my experiences.

To: Soundsensitivity Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2011 6:39 PMSubject: (unknown)

I found out that this kid in two of my classes pops her gum and snaps her fingers on purpose because she thinks my pain is funny. I was sitting in math and was so close to beating the crap out of her. I think she was asking for it. She used to be my friend so she knows all about it. She knows that it makes me feel like beating the crap out of the person making the sound(s). I have been failing both classes because I can't concentrate so I don't know what how to do it. I reported it to the school councilor. She will talk to her about it. She also said that if she does it again that I need to report it and she will be in trouble with the principle. I feel so happy that I am at a school that there is a sschool that understands for the most part. I want to know what you think of what she did. Do you think she was asking for me to beat her up?

Guest guest

She may not have wanted you to beat her up, unless she wanted you to get in trouble. Some people find other peoples weakness and use them to pick on them, aka mean girls. lol. I would consider it bullying. It is a very low thing for her to do. have you tried to talk to her about it (when ur not angry) ? If she does not stop I definitly think the school should do something about it! her doing that to you is no different then a kid being bullied. I have had a person do this to me when we were on vacation. This was beforeI knew my condition had a name. at this point my family just thought i was crazy, and they (some) would do thing intentionally to see me get angry. My brothers girlfriend was popping her gum while we were in the airport walking. She knew it was irritating

me because i had asked her to stop. she looked right at me and blew a bubble, as she did i grabbed it with my hand and ripped the gum out of her mouth. Not the mature thing to do , but then she knew i meant business. Not saying that i recommend you physically do anything to anyone!! just letting you know of one of my experiences.

To: Soundsensitivity Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2011 6:39 PMSubject: (unknown)

I found out that this kid in two of my classes pops her gum and snaps her fingers on purpose because she thinks my pain is funny. I was sitting in math and was so close to beating the crap out of her. I think she was asking for it. She used to be my friend so she knows all about it. She knows that it makes me feel like beating the crap out of the person making the sound(s). I have been failing both classes because I can't concentrate so I don't know what how to do it. I reported it to the school councilor. She will talk to her about it. She also said that if she does it again that I need to report it and she will be in trouble with the principle. I feel so happy that I am at a school that there is a sschool that understands for the most part. I want to know what you think of what she did. Do you think she was asking for me to beat her up?

Guest guest

She did. She was my best friend. I know this is bullying, though most would

disgree. I found out that I can do online schooling with a program the school

uses for testing. They would let me use a laptop. I would do K12, but my parents

can't afford a laptop snd my parents need to use the computer we have for very

important stuff.

>

> She may not have wanted you to beat her up, unless she wanted you to get in

trouble. Some people find other peoples weakness and use them to pick on them,

aka mean girls. lol. I would consider it bullying. It is a very low thing for

her to do. have you tried to talk to her about it (when ur not angry) ? If she

does not stop I definitly think the school should do something about it! her

doing that to you is no different then a kid being bullied. I have had a person

do this to me when we were on vacation. This was beforeI knew my condition had a

name. at this point my family just thought i was crazy, and they (some) would do

thing intentionally to see me get angry. My brothers girlfriend  was popping

her gum while we were in the airport walking. She knew it was irritating me

because i had asked her to stop. she looked right at me and blew a bubble, as

she  did i grabbed it with my hand and ripped the gum out of her mouth. Not the

mature thing to do ,

> but then she knew i meant business. Not saying that i recommend you

physically do anything to anyone!! just letting you know of one of my

experiences.

>

>

>

> To: Soundsensitivity

> Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2011 6:39 PM

>

>

>  

> I found out that this kid in two of my classes pops her gum and snaps her

fingers on purpose because she thinks my pain is funny. I was sitting in math

and was so close to beating the crap out of her. I think she was asking for it.

She used to be my friend so she knows all about it. She knows that it makes me

feel like beating the crap out of the person making the sound(s). I have been

failing both classes because I can't concentrate so I don't know what how to do

it. I reported it to the school councilor. She will talk to her about it. She

also said that if she does it again that I need to report it and she will be in

trouble with the principle. I feel so happy that I am at a school that there is

a sschool that understands for the most part. I want to know what you think of

what she did. Do you think she was asking for me to beat her up?

>

Guest guest

She did. She was my best friend. I know this is bullying, though most would

disgree. I found out that I can do online schooling with a program the school

uses for testing. They would let me use a laptop. I would do K12, but my parents

can't afford a laptop snd my parents need to use the computer we have for very

important stuff.

>

> She may not have wanted you to beat her up, unless she wanted you to get in

her to do. have you tried to talk to her about it (when ur not angry) ? If she

does not stop I definitly think the school should do something about it! her

do this to me when we were on vacation. This was beforeI knew my condition had a

name. at this point my family just thought i was crazy, and they (some) would do

she  did i grabbed it with my hand and ripped the gum out of her mouth. Not the

mature thing to do ,

> but then she knew i meant business. Not saying that i recommend you

experiences.

>

>

>

>

>

>  

> I found out that this kid in two of my classes pops her gum and snaps her

>

Guest guest

I think K12 has the ability to help you with the computer (the hardware). Be sure to check into it. To: Soundsensitivity Sent: Friday, September 16, 2011 6:00 PMSubject: Re: (unknown)

She did. She was my best friend. I know this is bullying, though most would disgree. I found out that I can do online schooling with a program the school uses for testing. They would let me use a laptop. I would do K12, but my parents can't afford a laptop snd my parents need to use the computer we have for very important stuff.

>

> She may not have wanted you to beat her up, unless she wanted you to get in trouble. Some people find other peoples weakness and use them to pick on them, aka mean girls. lol. I would consider it bullying. It is a very low thing for her to do. have you tried to talk to her about it (when ur not angry) ? If she does not stop I definitly think the school should do something about it! her doing that to you is no different then a kid being bullied. I have had a person do this to me when we were on vacation. This was beforeI knew my condition had a name. at this point my family just thought i was crazy, and they (some) would do thing intentionally to see me get angry. My brothers girlfriend was popping her gum while we were in the airport walking. She knew it was irritating me because i had asked her to stop. she looked right at me and blew a bubble, as she did i grabbed it with my hand and ripped the gum out of her mouth. Not the

mature thing to do ,

> but then she knew i meant business. Not saying that i recommend you physically do anything to anyone!! just letting you know of one of my experiences.

>

>

>

>

>

> Â

> I found out that this kid in two of my classes pops her gum and snaps her fingers on purpose because she thinks my pain is funny. I was sitting in math and was so close to beating the crap out of her. I think she was asking for it. She used to be my friend so she knows all about it. She knows that it makes me feel like beating the crap out of the person making the sound(s). I have been failing both classes because I can't concentrate so I don't know what how to do it. I reported it to the school councilor. She will talk to her about it. She also said that if she does it again that I need to report it and she will be in trouble with the principle. I feel so happy that I am at a school that there is a sschool that understands for the most part. I want to know what you think of what she did. Do you think she was asking for me to beat her up?

>

Guest guest

Do they supply a laptop?

> >

> > She may not have wanted you to beat her up, unless she wanted you to get in

her to do. have you tried to talk to her about it (when ur not angry) ? If

she does not stop I definitly think the school should do something about it! her

she  did i grabbed it with my hand and ripped the gum out of her mouth. Not

the mature thing to

> do ,

> > but then she knew i meant business. Not saying that i recommend you

experiences.

> >

> >

> > From: na <cutebriannaluv@>

> > To: Soundsensitivity

> > Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2011 6:39 PM

> > Subject: (unknown)

> >

> >

> >  

> > I found out that this kid in two of my classes pops her gum and snaps her

> >

>