RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

hi!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Congrats on your baby girl and that you're able to start working out again! I say just do the videos you have and start slow. Mix them up to get variety....that's what I do. When I had my 2nd baby (7 years ago!) I started working out when he slept or when he was in his swing and just did it whenever I could.

Good luck!

Regina

Guest guest

Hi all,

I've been a member for some time but not active for a while: I found out I was pregnant shortly after purchasing the bootcamp workout package last year, and coulnd't do tae-bo nor many other forms of exercise because of a fairly serious form of symphysis bones displacement. Now I'm better, my beautiful baby daughter is 2 1/2 months old and she is sleeping a bit better at night, and it's really time for me to get in shape!

I only have TaeBo old and the Bootcamp series - any tips on how to combine them for the best results? I know I'll have to pace myself, I'm not going to try to do it all at once, but I would realy like some input from TaeBo veterans. It would be nice also if you could share your schedules and how long it took you to get there - the success stories on the official website don't give many details and I've tried the trial subscription to the club last year and had A LOT of trouble cancelling it, so I'm not really going to try again...

anyway, any input would be great!

TIA

, 29

mom of 2 beautiful girls, about 40 lbs over goal weight

Guest guest

Thanks Regina!

I don't own a Swing, so I'll have to do it when she's sleeping, or hope that seeing me jump around is entertaining for her ;-)