RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Homemade Fruit-Eze and a list of remedies

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sommer,

We are using fruit-eze with our three year old right now! It's working great so far. Im not sure about the recipe but if you google it you may find it. I think I heard someone mention that the company MAY give you the recipe but not sure. I didn't try to make my own...just order it due to time and conveience. It's a highly concentrated fruit jam! I think it being so concentrated is what makes it work because it's high in fiber, etc.We also use probiotics and some other supplements as well but for constipation.....fruit-eze is what has worked so far!

Cayce

Subject: Homemade Fruit-Eze and a list of remediesTo: miralax Date: Sunday, April 5, 2009, 9:38 AM

Miralax was recommended to us a few months ago and automatically a red flag went up in my mind that I didn't want to jump into anything and that is how I came to join this group.We have done alot with diet, but my son's poop is still not consistent. So I am looking for other things I can try.The Fruit-Eze looks like a great idea. I actually came across a recipe that I think could be modified a little so you could basically make the Fruit-Eze at home. It would be so much cheaper. Has anyone else done this or does anyone have a Fruit-Eze recipe they could share?I ordered Kid Calm this week. I have hesitated on this for awhile because I have similar issues as my son, but a much better handle on it since I know my own body. When I am pregnant it can get worse for me though and the adult version of Calm was recommended by my midwife, but did absolutely nothing for me no matter how much of that stuff I took. It may work for my son

though.I think I have seen the Kirkland's probiotic mentioned too. Is this the Kirkland that is sold by Costco? When I joined the group I could have sworn that I came across a list that had alternatives to Miralax (such as these mentioned). I can't seem to find it in the files. Can someone point me to it if it still exists?Thank you!Sommer

Guest guest

http://www.kirkmanlabs.com/---

Subject: Homemade Fruit-Eze and a list of remediesTo: miralax Date: Sunday, April 5, 2009, 8:38 AM

Miralax was recommended to us a few months ago and automatically a red flag went up in my mind that I didn't want to jump into anything and that is how I came to join this group.We have done alot with diet, but my son's poop is still not consistent. So I am looking for other things I can try.The Fruit-Eze looks like a great idea. I actually came across a recipe that I think could be modified a little so you could basically make the Fruit-Eze at home. It would be so much cheaper. Has anyone else done this or does anyone have a Fruit-Eze recipe they could share?I ordered Kid Calm this week. I have hesitated on this for awhile because I have similar issues as my son, but a much better handle on it since I know my own body. When I am pregnant it can get worse for me though and the adult version of Calm was recommended by my midwife, but did absolutely nothing for me no matter how much of that stuff I took. It may work for my son

though.I think I have seen the Kirkland's probiotic mentioned too. Is this the Kirkland that is sold by Costco? When I joined the group I could have sworn that I came across a list that had alternatives to Miralax (such as these mentioned). I can't seem to find it in the files. Can someone point me to it if it still exists?Thank you!Sommer

Guest guest

There are a few success stories and suggestions in the files section. Mine is

the last one in the list == " what worked for us "

May I offer that if Natural Calm didn't have any effect for you, that is proof

for you that you are probably VERY deficient in magnesium. Do you suffer from

migraines?

>

> Miralax was recommended to us a few months ago and automatically a red flag

went up in my mind that I didn't want to jump into anything and that is how I

came to join this group.

>

> We have done alot with diet, but my son's poop is still not consistent. So I

am looking for other things I can try.

>

> The Fruit-Eze looks like a great idea. I actually came across a recipe that I

think could be modified a little so you could basically make the Fruit-Eze at

home. It would be so much cheaper. Has anyone else done this or does anyone

have a Fruit-Eze recipe they could share?

>

> I ordered Kid Calm this week. I have hesitated on this for awhile because I

have similar issues as my son, but a much better handle on it since I know my

own body. When I am pregnant it can get worse for me though and the adult

version of Calm was recommended by my midwife, but did absolutely nothing for me

no matter how much of that stuff I took. It may work for my son though.

>

> I think I have seen the Kirkland's probiotic mentioned too. Is this the

Kirkland that is sold by Costco?

>

> When I joined the group I could have sworn that I came across a list that had

alternatives to Miralax (such as these mentioned). I can't seem to find it in

the files. Can someone point me to it if it still exists?

>

> Thank you!

>

> Sommer

>

Guest guest

LeeAnn,

could you post a link about symptoms and deficiencies. You are very knowledgable about this kind of thing and I was wondering how you find this stuff out..............

Subject: Re: Homemade Fruit-Eze and a list of remediesTo: miralax Date: Monday, April 6, 2009, 12:11 AM

There are a few success stories and suggestions in the files section. Mine is the last one in the list == "what worked for us"May I offer that if Natural Calm didn't have any effect for you, that is proof for you that you are probably VERY deficient in magnesium. Do you suffer from migraines?>> Miralax was recommended to us a few months ago and automatically a red flag went up in my mind that I didn't want to jump into anything and that is how I came to join this group.> > We have done alot with diet, but my son's poop is still not consistent. So I am looking for other things I can try.> > The Fruit-Eze looks like a great idea. I actually came across a recipe that I think could be modified a little so you could basically make the Fruit-Eze at home.

It would be so much cheaper. Has anyone else done this or does anyone have a Fruit-Eze recipe they could share?> > I ordered Kid Calm this week. I have hesitated on this for awhile because I have similar issues as my son, but a much better handle on it since I know my own body. When I am pregnant it can get worse for me though and the adult version of Calm was recommended by my midwife, but did absolutely nothing for me no matter how much of that stuff I took. It may work for my son though.> > I think I have seen the Kirkland's probiotic mentioned too. Is this the Kirkland that is sold by Costco? > > When I joined the group I could have sworn that I came across a list that had alternatives to Miralax (such as these mentioned). I can't seem to find it in the files. Can someone point me to it if it still exists?> > Thank you!> >

Sommer>

Guest guest

I have never had a migraine.

I only used Natural Calm when I was pregnant.

Interestingly, my bowel habits with my pregnancies resembled the bowel habits of

the resulting child. With my son I was so constipated--used Natural Calm and

Metamucil and nothing worked--my son has lots of hard bowel movements that hurt

him. Then with my daughter, I had the loosest bowels I have ever had in my

entire life, and she has great frequent bowel movements.

Anyways, maybe the Natural Calm would work better for me now that I am not

pregnant, but I would be interested to know how you find out if you are

deficient in magnesium.

> >

> > Miralax was recommended to us a few months ago and automatically a red flag

went up in my mind that I didn't want to jump into anything and that is how I

came to join this group.

> >

> > We have done alot with diet, but my son's poop is still not consistent. So

I am looking for other things I can try.

> >

> > The Fruit-Eze looks like a great idea. I actually came across a recipe that

I think could be modified a little so you could basically make the Fruit-Eze at

home. It would be so much cheaper. Has anyone else done this or does anyone

have a Fruit-Eze recipe they could share?

> >

> > I ordered Kid Calm this week. I have hesitated on this for awhile because I

have similar issues as my son, but a much better handle on it since I know my

own body. When I am pregnant it can get worse for me though and the adult

version of Calm was recommended by my midwife, but did absolutely nothing for me

no matter how much of that stuff I took. It may work for my son though.

> >

> > I think I have seen the Kirkland's probiotic mentioned too. Is this the

Kirkland that is sold by Costco?

> >

> > When I joined the group I could have sworn that I came across a list that

had alternatives to Miralax (such as these mentioned). I can't seem to find it

in the files. Can someone point me to it if it still exists?

> >

> > Thank you!

> >

> > Sommer

> >

>