RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: probiotics/ UTI's with Miralax

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I can second that - my son who has been on Miralax for one year has burning when he urinates. Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerryFrom: jeanie ward Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 06:58:17 -0800 (PST)To: miralax <miralax >Subject: probiotics/ UTI's with Miralax http://www.thenibble.com/reviews/nutri/probiotic-food.asp This is a story for the little girl who's been on an antibiotic for a year..............I had a girlfriend who has lupas, we went to the same doctor as we met through him. He was treating her constipation with erythromyicin? I know go figure right? well, erythro causes stomach contractions and the doc's sometimes use this (which I disagree with) Anyway to make a long story short, she was having diahrea and throwing up for a year and had been on erythro for probably the same amount of time, she would end up in the ER dehydrated from all the above on a weekly basis. I introduced her to a probiotic and the symptoms stopped.........no more throwing up etc. The gut was clearly out of whack and couldn't work properly, sometimes the body responds in a way it's trying to tell you something....................yes my doc was a little mad, because I stepped on his toes, but was estatic! Many children, including my own went through the stinging while urinating and it just burning for years after Miralax, calcium oxalate crystals that form from the PEG is the cause, it can take a long time for these to leave the body, resulting in a urinary tract infection symptoms (although it doesn't register, and the test comes up negative) A good doctor will look under a micro-scope and anyone on Miralax should make them check. In your case, I'm sure they were giving her an antiboitic for this long becasue of her symptoms, but I can assure you, it's coming from the Miralax, we went through this for 2 years after..................and there are probably several people on here that can attest to that....................the long term use of antibiotics can make it worse, stripping all the natural properties of the urinary tract along with the gut...........The MSDS states it burns the skin....................I hope this helpshttp://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/miralax/files/

Guest guest

even after they've been off, the oxalate crystals will show up, all's they have to do is look under a microscope!

Subject: Re: probiotics/ UTI's with MiralaxTo: miralax Date: Wednesday, December 31, 2008, 9:34 AM

I can second that - my son who has been on Miralax for one year has burning when he urinates. Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

From: jeanie ward Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 06:58:17 -0800 (PST)To: miralax@yahoogroups .com<miralax@yahoogroups .com>Subject: probiotics/ UTI's with Miralax

http://www.thenibbl e.com/reviews/ nutri/probiotic- food.asp

This is a story for the little girl who's been on an antibiotic for a year........ ......

I had a girlfriend who has lupas, we went to the same doctor as we met through him. He was treating her constipation with erythromyicin? I know go figure right? well, erythro causes stomach contractions and the doc's sometimes use this (which I disagree with) Anyway to make a long story short, she was having diahrea and throwing up for a year and had been on erythro for probably the same amount of time, she would end up in the ER dehydrated from all the above on a weekly basis. I introduced her to a probiotic and the symptoms stopped..... ....no more throwing up etc. The gut was clearly out of whack and couldn't work properly, sometimes the body responds in a way it's trying to tell you something... ......... ........yes my doc was a little mad, because I stepped on his toes, but was estatic!

Many children, including my own went through the stinging while urinating and it just burning for years after Miralax, calcium oxalate crystals that form from the PEG is the cause, it can take a long time for these to leave the body, resulting in a urinary tract infection symptoms (although it doesn't register, and the test comes up negative) A good doctor will look under a micro-scope and anyone on Miralax should make them check. In your case, I'm sure they were giving her an antiboitic for this long becasue of her symptoms, but I can assure you, it's coming from the Miralax, we went through this for 2 years after....... ......... ..and there are probably several people on here that can attest to that........ ......... ...the long term use of antibiotics can make it worse, stripping all the natural properties of the urinary tract along with the gut......... ..The MSDS states it burns the skin........ ......... ...I hope this helps

http://health. groups.yahoo. com/group/ miralax/files/