RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: hi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I think those are porcelain.. does anyone know for sure?

Topper ()

On Sun, 16 Feb 2003 20:36:03 +1100 "PamTristanJarod" writes:

I have only one filling and it is not mercury it is the new stuff. I am not sure what it is called but it is white.

Pam

Guest guest

I have brittle teeth too, they can't even clean them or they will break. I have fillings that are mercury too. I have heard that they are bad for you and now I'm getting my teeth out. I also have problems with cold or hot and use a special toothpaste which is helping as I suffer from dry mouth which is bad for you too.

gloria

PamTristanJarod wrote:

I have only one filling and it is not mercury it is the new stuff. I am not sure what it is called but it is white.

Pam

Re: HI

Welcome Babs,You're more than welcome to come snoop and if you choose to stay for awhile, great! *smile* I wasn't the one talking of 'organic' control. I've heard of some folksthat are hypo due to underactive thyroids that are doing well usingherbals to increase thyroid production by stimulating the gland.. but noteveryone fits into that category. Some suffer from diseases that requirehormone replacement.. Others, like myself, lack the thyroid gland andalso require hormone replacement.You're comment about mercury fillings.. interesting thought.... I alsohave mercury fillings.. I got them in my junior year of high school.. Ihave bad teeth - easily broken.. I'm gonna guess most of my fillings aregone.. I know two of them have fallen out already.. the teeth continued,over the last 25 years, to break away until the fillings just fell out...I've had temperature sensitive teeth all of my life.. I've never beenable to bite ice cream or ice cubes.. and until I went to a sensitivetooth toothpaste couldn't even switch back and forth during a mealbetween hot and cold foods.. I had to eat all the cold foods first andthen move to the hot...Anybody else falling into that type of a category? Should we spy on thataspect of our commonalities as well?Glad that you stopped by.... Topper () aka ThyroGeekOn Thu, 13 Feb 2003 13:07:05 -0600 Babette Sicard writes:> Hi ..> Hope you don't mind me coming to see what you've got going here.. > I'm > Hypo, so its not like I'm just snooping ;) Were you the one on the > organic homestead list talking about controlling thyroidism > organically? I was told that wasn't possible, so I'm interested in > the > results. Also.. I see you trying to track common factors..... has > anyone looked at *mercury poisoning* from fillings? I was told I was > hypo after I had dental work done.> Anyway, just letting you know I"m here..> > Babs - Foreston MN

Guest guest

It's not porcelain, I know what it is but just can't think of it right now.

Pam

Re: HI

I think those are porcelain.. does anyone know for sure?

Topper ()

On Sun, 16 Feb 2003 20:36:03 +1100 "PamTristanJarod" writes:

Pam

Guest guest

Good Morning Everyone

First- I would like to welcome all the new people to the group.

Second- I noticed that we are already at the 94 mark for messages this month, so I expect that we will pass last months mark.

Third- I haven't been posting much lately, but have been reading all emails. I have been suffering from headaches for sometime and yesterday I finally went to the hospital for something to help. Let me say that morphine is a blessing until you wake up in the morning, boy do I have a hangover. My daughter is expecting my first grandchild which will be born any day now. She has been having a hard time for at least 3 weeks now and her due date has passed. So between both I have had my hands full.

I noticed that some of us have gone into the database and entered information, so come on everyone please enter your information also.

It's cold here today, -12C with a wind chill of -20C, I live in Alberta, Canada for those who are new and I'm looking forward to spring. I did ask Fiesty to share her warm weather but she said that she couldn't blow it this far as she doesn't have that much hot air...LOL

Have a good day.

GloriaPost your free ad now! Yahoo! Canada Personals

Guest guest

Thank you !!!! Everybody.. PLEASE read this...

It explains it all so well.....

On Tue, 11 Mar 2003 17:31:46 -0500 " Jobes "

writes:

> Hi,

>

> I posted this on another list and asked me to come here and

> post it

> for you fine folks as well.

>

> So, the cycle goes:

>

> Body to brain: Hey, we don't have enough free T3 down here. My

> joints don't

> have any in them and I'm feeling kinda sluggish....

>

> Brain to Pituitary: Hey, will you tell that thyroid to get with the

> program?

> They need some Hormones down there.

>

> Pituitary sends TSH to Thyroid: Hey, you lazy lump, carry your

> weight!

>

> Thyroid says, I'm working as hard as I can with what I've got!

>

> Body says: Um, brain, did you hear me? We're getting a little chilly

> and I'm

> going to give you a mighty stress headache if you don't work with me

> here!

>

> Brain says: Pituitary, hello? Did you talk to thyroid? Remember, my

> tissues

> don't convert to T3 and I need some of that up here to tell the rest

> of you

> what to do....get thyroid moving!

>

> Pituitary sends MORE TSH to thyroid: Didn't you hear me?

>

> and so on and so on. So, TSH goes up, Free T4 and Free T3 go down,

> now

> nothing works properly.

>

> Hope this helps..

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Thanks for posting this, . It helps to understand better the way the thyroid works.

Gloria

Jobes wrote:

Hi,I posted this on another list and asked me to come here and post itfor you fine folks as well.So, the cycle goes:Body to brain: Hey, we don't have enough free T3 down here. My joints don'thave any in them and I'm feeling kinda sluggish....Brain to Pituitary: Hey, will you tell that thyroid to get with the program?They need some Hormones down there.Pituitary sends TSH to Thyroid: Hey, you lazy lump, carry your weight!Thyroid says, I'm working as hard as I can with what I've got!Body says: Um, brain, did you hear me? We're getting a little chilly and I'mgoing to give you a mighty stress headache if you don't work with me here!Brain says: Pituitary, hello? Did you talk to thyroid? Remember, my tissuesdon't convert to T3 and I need some of that up here to tell the rest of youwhat to do....get thyroid moving!Pituitary sends MORE TSH to thyroid: Didn't you hear me?and so on and so on. So, TSH goes up, Free T4 and Free T3 go down, nownothing works properly.Hope this helps..

Guest guest

Hi Josie,

Welcome to the group. I hope you find it as wonderful and supportive as I

do. Looking forward to getting to know you better.

welcoming hugs,

Norah

Norah Bleazard - Burlington, Ontario Canada

www.bleazard.net ~ www.janorlites.com

E-MAIL=

norah.fibroyahoo@...

CHAT=

MSN = black_dak_98@...

Yahoo = drazaelbn

AIM = black98dak

ICQ = 105346330

Fibromites_Fighting_Weight:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Fibromites_Fighting_Weight

http://fibromites.ath.cx

Guest guest

Hi Steve,

Welcome to ASPIRES! I read to the end of your post <smile!> am struck by how

similar your story sounds to another member here, Greg. I hope he'll have time

to come forward and speak to your post a little bit. If you can access this

group via web, you'll find lots of experience and wisdom here from many members.

Don't give up hope!

best regards,

Helen

Guest guest

Hi Steve...

Welcome to Aspires. I consider Aspires to be my " home base, " although I post in

other forums. Sorry to read that there is not any services for adults with AS

in Hong Kong. I think that is true around the world - and in more places than

others.

Good to know you became aware of possibly having AS through your 10-year old. I

didn't know about having AS until I was 40.

>

>

> Hi

>

>

>

> I have just found this site.

Guest guest

I bought a coil and a EMEM in France ,

just aquestion of having the right transfrmer rectifyer

Kindly Marie

To: lyme_and_rife Sent: Monday, October 10, 2011 1:04 PMSubject: hi

i was wondering what kind of rife machine could i be able to use in europe, norway or and itlay....what would be the best machine to buy for those countries

Guest guest

Hi Helen, 2009 was a very busy time for me. I was caught up in a large legal battle and become absorbed by it. It was resolved favourably. Im still a Vet.I have finished and received my Masters and am spending my days teaching, researching, report writing andproviding risk and resilience analysis for organisations. 40 AS funny guy The information in this document is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this document by anyone else is

unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, except for the purpose of delivery to the addressee, is prohibited and may be unlawful. This document and the content remains the intellectual property of To: aspires-relationships Sent:

Monday, 11 June 2012, 2:57 Subject: Re: hi

If you check the archives, the last time you posted was in Sept. 2009 :) Then you must have gotten busy and dropped off the radar. We missed your sense of humour, in fact one of our members had commented about you some months back. Married with a daughter, and staying in great shape, wow! Lots to tell there I'm sure! At one time you were a veterinarian and you also worked in veterinary forensics. Do you still work in the same field?

- Helen

>

> Hi Helen,

> Â

> I think I had left the group shortly after getting married in 2008.

> Â

> So it may be closer to four years since I had parted from the group?

> Â

> Anyhow, still married to the same woman - we have a little daughter now.

> Â

> Im also self employed now and a committed martial artist.

> Â

> I was recently contacted by who had asked permission to use some of my older posts in a book he was writing.

> Â

> I had asked him to send the relevant posts and re-read them and to see the stuff I was writing really opened up my eyes to the time and place I was at in myself.

> Â

> I thought a revisit to the group to say hi and recalibrate.

> Â

> (40 AS)

> Â

>

Guest guest

yeah hi , thank you. david 40 AS me too The information in this document is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this document by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, except for the purpose of delivery to the addressee, is prohibited and may be unlawful. This document and the content remains the intellectual property of To: "aspires-relationships " <aspires-relationships > Sent: Monday, 11 June 2012, 1:06 Subject: hi

Welcome back . Sounds like your life is going well. Good for you and your family.

Best as always.

Guest guest

So good to hear from you.  I have thought of you many times and

have a portion of one of your messages printed and in my kitchen to see daily.

Cheryl

aspires-relationships

[mailto:aspires-relationships ] On Behalf Of david bailey

Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2012 5:57 PM

To: aspires-relationships

Subject: Re: Re: hi

Hi Helen,

I think I had left the group shortly after getting married in

So it may be closer to four years since I had parted from

the group?

Anyhow, still married to the same woman - we have a little

daughter now.

Im also self employed now and a committed martial artist.

I was recently contacted by who had asked permission to use

some of my older posts in a book he was writing.

I had asked him to send the relevant posts and re-read them and to

see the stuff I was writing really opened up my eyes to the time and place I

was at in myself.

I thought a revisit to the group to say hi and recalibrate.

(40 AS)

The information in this document is confidential and is intended

solely for the addressee. Access to this document by anyone else is

unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,

distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it,

except for the purpose of delivery to the addressee, is prohibited and may be

unlawful. This document and the content remains the intellectual property of

helen_foisy

To: aspires-relationships

Sent: Monday, 11 June 2012, 0:46

Subject: Re: hi

Hello ,

Welcome back! It's been almost three years. How have you been doing?

- Helen

>

> hi, im new to the group, this is my first message ( this time) and i think

i need to post this so that the moderators know that I am not a computer.

>

> AS

>