RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Orange N' Cream Shakes

Rate this topic

Guest guest

What a trip back in time. I LOVED candy cigarettes.. figures huh.. double bubble..RC cola, moon pies OH YEAHDREAM SICLES... "Oh God I want something SWEEEEEEET.". Amen Peggy 9/04 ipf

Baby Huey cartoons, Heckle & Jeckle, Mighty Mouse, Rin Tin Tin, Sky King, Bonanza, Car 54 Where Are You?, Dinah Shore, IPANA toothpaste, N E S T L E S, Nestles makes the very best...Chocolate, cokes from the freezer, Captain Kangaroo, Mr. Green Jeans, Mr. Moose, Bunny Rabbit, Shari & Lambchops, Saddle Buck Shoes, Pat Boone, Patty Duke, Gore....ahhhhhh the sweet memories.

kiss kiss,

~Ginger~

IPF-9/04

Guest guest

Joyce,

I'd like that recipe, please. Thank you for sharing.

kiss kiss,

IPF-9/04

Guest guest

Pedal pushers!!

-------------- Original message --------------

The Bay Areas gettin pretty hot lately. The other day I was in the midst of another Steroid meltdwn. Who could guess that you can sweat from your cheeks!!! I stopped in to JAck N' the Box for a chocolate shake. They were out so I decides to try one of thier Orange and Cream shakes. Talk about "take me home"!!! They are the "bomb"!!! Reminded me of the 50/50 ice cream bars I grew up with. Kind of like the yogurt push-ups from back in the day also. Then I started thinking about wax coke bottles with sugar water in them. Wax lips that you could chew up. Coke machines that had bottle openers built into them. Melmak plates, Hi Fi consoles. T.V.'s with UHF dials!!!Having to add your own sugar to Kool-aid and Jell-o!!! I flashed on sitting on the sidewalk popping the tar bubbles on the cement. Capri pants and Keds sneakers. Water balloon fight

s. LOL!!!! Any body else wanna add sweet summer memories to the list???

lynnA

Guest guest

What a trip back in time. I LOVED candy cigarettes.. figures huh.. double bubble..RC cola, moon pies OH YEAH

DREAM SICLES... " Oh God I want something SWEEEEEEET. " . Amen Peggy 9/04 ipf

ArmedePeggy 09/04 ipf

The Bay Areas gettin pretty hot lately. The other day I was in the midst of another Steroid meltdwn. Who could guess that you can sweat from your cheeks!!! I stopped in to JAck N' the Box for a chocolate shake. They were out so I decides to try one of thier Orange and Cream shakes. Talk about " take me home " !!! They are the " bomb " !!! Reminded me of the 50/50 ice cream bars I grew up with. Kind of like the yogurt push-ups from back in the day also. Then I started thinking about wax coke bottles with sugar water in them. Wax lips that you could chew up. Coke machines that had bottle openers built into them. Melmak plates, Hi Fi consoles. T.V.'s with UHF dials!!!

Having to add your own sugar to Kool-aid and Jell-o!!! I flashed on sitting on the sidewalk popping the tar bubbles on the cement. Capri pants and Keds sneakers. Water balloon fight

lynnA

Guest guest

Lynn,

Do any of you remember the days when the fridge was so small....with that tiny little ice box that had to be defrosted every week. On the 4th of July my daddy would buy dry ice and we would put the traditional watermelon in a big wash tub with that smoking ice. It was so much fun. Summers went on forever then. Do any of you remember 'Dog Days'. My folks told me that snakes were blind then and would bite anything they heard move. I moved very very slowly and quietly down that mountain path during that time of the summer. Really neat to think back, things are so different now!

Good memories, thanks. We just found a new ice cream at the store called Orange Dream .... 'Blue Bunny' brand. We had just had some and then I read your post. So funny.

Hugs,

Joyce PF 1997 >> > The Bay Areas gettin pretty hot lately. The other day I was in the> midst of another Steroid meltdwn. Who could guess that you can sweat> from your cheeks!!! I stopped in to JAck N' the Box for a chocolate> shake. They were out so I decides to try one of thier Orange and Cream> shakes. Talk about "take me home"!!! They are the "bomb"!!! Reminded> me of the 50/50 ice cream bars I grew up with. Kind of like the yogurt > push-ups from back in the day also. Then I started thinking about wax> coke bottles with sugar water in them. Wax lips that you could chew up.> Coke machines that had bottle openers built into them. Melmak plates, > Hi Fi consoles. T.V.'s with UHF dials!!!> Having to add your own sugar to Kool-aid and Jell-o!!! I flashed on> sitting on the sidewalk popping the tar bubbles on the cement. Capri> pants and Keds sneakers. Water balloon fights. LOL!!!! Any body else> wanna add sweet summer memories to the list???> > > lynnA>

Guest guest

Peggy,

Have you had 'Dreamsicle Cake'. I have a good recipe if you don't have one...

I am going to have a late snack. You people are sooooooo bad.

Joyce PF 1997>> What a trip back in time. I LOVED candy cigarettes.. figures huh.. double> bubble..RC cola, moon pies OH YEAH> DREAM SICLES... "Oh God I want something SWEEEEEEET.". Amen Peggy 9/04> ipf> > > ArmedePeggy 09/04 ipf> > > The Bay Areas gettin pretty hot lately. The other day I was in the midst of> another Steroid meltdwn. Who could guess that you can sweat from your> cheeks!!! I stopped in to JAck N' the Box for a chocolate shake. They> were out so I decides to try one of thier Orange and Cream shakes. Talk> about "take me home"!!! They are the "bomb"!!! Reminded me of the 50/50 ice> cream bars I grew up with. Kind of like the yogurt push-ups from back in> the day also. Then I started thinking about wax coke bottles with sugar> water in them. Wax lips that you could chew up. Coke machines that had> bottle openers built into them. Melmak plates, Hi Fi consoles. T.V.'s> with UHF dials!!!> Having to add your own sugar to Kool-aid and Jell-o!!! I flashed on sitting> on the sidewalk popping the tar bubbles on the cement. Capri pants and Keds> sneakers. Water balloon fight> > lynnA > >

Guest guest

Ginger,

I had a giant picture of Pat Boone on my teenage bedroom wall. Now, I see him on t.v. and here is this old guy in a toupe.

Hugs, Joyce >> > > > What a trip back in time. I LOVED candy cigarettes.. figures huh.. double > bubble..RC cola, moon pies OH YEAH> DREAM SICLES... "Oh God I want something SWEEEEEEET.". Amen Peggy 9/04 > ipf> > > Baby Huey cartoons, Heckle & Jeckle, Mighty Mouse, Rin Tin Tin, Sky King, > Bonanza, Car 54 Where Are You?, Dinah Shore, IPANA toothpaste, N E S T L E S, > Nestles makes the very best...Chocolate, cokes from the freezer, Captain > Kangaroo, Mr. Green Jeans, Mr. Moose, Bunny Rabbit, Shari & Lambchops, > Saddle Buck Shoes, Pat Boone, Patty Duke, Gore....ahhhhhh the sweet > memories.> kiss kiss,> ~Ginger~> IPF-9/04>

Guest guest

I still buy Necco wafers and candy cigarretts for nostaligia sake (plus they still taste so good!). I am also proud to say that I was an honorary member of the Winchell Mahoney Club. "Hooray Hoorah its Winchell Mahoney Time and Winchell Mahoney Time is time for fun!" Remembering everything is fun BUT WE ARE NOT THAT OLD AND WE ARE NOT DYING YET!!!!! I vote we move back to yummy desserts, cornbread and yes, I could use some good FISH recipes since I have never ate it in my life till now. -Incredible Pulmonary Feistiness since 3/06TongueDancer2U@... wrote: In a message dated

6/1/2006 9:31:59 PM Central Daylight Time, pac1773@... writes: What a trip back in time. I LOVED candy cigarettes.. figures huh.. double bubble..RC cola, moon pies OH YEAHDREAM SICLES... "Oh God I want something SWEEEEEEET.". Amen Peggy 9/04 ipf Baby Huey cartoons, Heckle & Jeckle, Mighty Mouse, Rin Tin Tin, Sky King, Bonanza, Car 54 Where Are You?, Dinah Shore, IPANA toothpaste, N E S T L E S, Nestles makes the very best...Chocolate, cokes from the freezer, Captain Kangaroo, Mr. Green Jeans, Mr. Moose, Bunny Rabbit, Shari & Lambchops, Saddle Buck Shoes, Pat Boone, Patty Duke, Gore....ahhhhhh the sweet memories. kiss kiss, ~Ginger~ IPF-9/04

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

Guest guest

Lynn, I should have started with this e-mail instead of at the end. I thought we were being weepy and sentimental. Didn't know we were just adding to your good time list. Anyway-to all of you I will be out of town for a few days because I have to help pack up my mom's house.(Mainly I am going to do the talking while my brother and sons do the packing and moving) It seems so unreal to me that she died 10 weeks ago and my life has changed so much since then. Wish I could call her and tell her whats happening. I am going to miss all of you-even a few days seems like too much. jltitus@... wrote: Pedal pushers!! -------------- Original message --------------

The Bay Areas gettin pretty hot lately. The other day I was in the midst of another Steroid meltdwn. Who could guess that you can sweat from your cheeks!!! I stopped in to JAck N' the Box for a chocolate shake. They were out so I decides to try one of thier Orange and Cream shakes. Talk about "take me home"!!! They are the "bomb"!!! Reminded me of the 50/50 ice cream bars I grew up with. Kind of like the yogurt push-ups from back in the day also. Then I started thinking about wax coke bottles with sugar water in them. Wax lips that you could chew up. Coke machines that had bottle openers built into them. Melmak plates, Hi Fi consoles. T.V.'s with UHF dials!!!Having to add your own sugar to Kool-aid and Jell-o!!! I flashed on sitting on the sidewalk popping the tar bubbles on the

cement. Capri pants and Keds sneakers. Water balloon fight s. LOL!!!! Any body else wanna add sweet summer memories to the list??? lynnA

Ring'em or ping'em. Make PC-to-phone calls as low as 1¢/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

Guest guest

We are going to miss you while you are gone. What a lot of grief to bear all at once. You impress me with your spirit. Hold fast.

Hugs,

Joyce PF 1997

Pedal pushers!!> -------------- Original message -------------- > From: "Armede" armede@... > The Bay Areas gettin pretty hot lately. The other day I was in the midst of another Steroid meltdwn. Who could guess that you can sweat from your cheeks!!! I stopped in to JAck N' the Box for a chocolate shake. They were out so I decides to try one of thier Orange and Cream shakes. Talk about "take me home"!!! They are the "bomb"!!! Reminded me of the 50/50 ice cream bars I grew up with. Kind of like the yogurt push-ups from back in the day also. Then I started thinking about wax coke bottles with sugar water in them. Wax lips that you could chew up. Coke machines that had bottle openers built into them. Melmak plates, Hi Fi consoles. T.V.'s with UHF dials!!!> Having to add your own sugar to Kool-aid and Jell-o!!! I flashed on sitting on the sidewalk popping the tar bubbles on the cement. Capri pants and Keds sneakers. Water balloon fight s. LOL!!!! Any body else wanna add sweet summer memories to the list???> > lynnA> > >

Guest guest

" I LOVE LUCY "

TongueDancer2U@... 09/04 ipf

What a trip back in time. I LOVED candy cigarettes.. figures huh.. double bubble..RC cola, moon pies OH YEAH

Baby Huey cartoons, Heckle & Jeckle, Mighty Mouse, Rin Tin Tin, Sky King, Bonanza, Car 54 Where Are You?, Dinah Shore, IPANA toothpaste, N E S T L E S, Nestles makes the very best...Chocolate, cokes from the freezer, Captain Kangaroo, Mr. Green Jeans, Mr. Moose, Bunny Rabbit, Shari & Lambchops, Saddle Buck Shoes, Pat Boone, Patty Duke, Gore....ahhhhhh the sweet memories.

kiss kiss,

~Ginger~

IPF-9/04

Guest guest

, You go have FUNNNN ! Wish I were going. Sounds like fun. We'll miss you. Take care of you.. God Bless you on your trip. Hurry Back.... NAH stay a while.. Peggy 9/04 ipf

denise randelPeggy 09/04 ipf

I still buy Necco wafers and candy cigarretts for nostaligia sake (plus they still taste so good!). I am also proud to say that I was an honorary member of the Winchell Mahoney Club. " Hooray Hoorah its Winchell Mahoney Time and Winchell Mahoney Time is time for fun! " Remembering everything is fun BUT WE ARE NOT THAT OLD AND WE ARE NOT DYING YET!!!!! I vote we move back to yummy desserts, cornbread and yes, I could use some good FISH recipes since I have never ate it in my life till now. -Incredible Pulmonary Feistiness since 3/06

TongueDancer2U@... wrote:

kiss kiss,

~Ginger~

IPF-9/04

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

Guest guest

, I didn't know you lost your Mother. I am so sorry for your loss. Trust me we'll miss you. Have a safe trip.. God Bless... Peggy

denise randelPeggy 09/04 ipf

Lynn,

I should have started with this e-mail instead of at the end. I thought we were being weepy and sentimental. Didn't know we were just adding to your good time list. Anyway-to all of you I will be out of town for a few days because I have to help pack up my mom's house.(Mainly I am going to do the talking while my brother and sons do the packing and moving) It seems so unreal to me that she died 10 weeks ago and my life has changed so much since then. Wish I could call her and tell her whats happening. I am going to miss all of you-even a few days seems like too much.

jltitus@... wrote:

Pedal pushers!!

-------------- Original message --------------

The Bay Areas gettin pretty hot lately. The other day I was in the midst of another Steroid meltdwn. Who could guess that you can sweat from your cheeks!!! I stopped in to JAck N' the Box for a chocolate shake. They were out so I decides to try one of thier Orange and Cream shakes. Talk about " take me home " !!! They are the " bomb " !!! Reminded me of the 50/50 ice cream bars I grew up with. Kind of like the yogurt push-ups from back in the day also. Then I started thinking about wax coke bottles with sugar water in them. Wax lips that you could chew up. Coke machines that had bottle openers built into them. Melmak plates, Hi Fi consoles. T.V.'s with UHF dials!!!

Having to add your own sugar to Kool-aid and Jell-o!!! I flashed on sitting on the sidewalk popping the tar bubbles on the cement. Capri pants and Keds sneakers. Water balloon fight s. LOL!!!! Any body else wanna add sweet summer memories to the list???

lynnA

Ring'em or ping'em. Make PC-to-phone calls as low as 1¢/min <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman11/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39666/*http://voice.yahoo.com> with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

Guest guest

My Grandmother had an ICE box. The ice truck would come every few days and shave some off for us kids.. Oh how we loved that..My Grandfather ate eggs out of one of those funny little egg cups, never understood those things. still don't quite get it.. Peggy 9/04 ipf

janne5303Peggy 09/04 ipf

Lynn,

Do any of you remember the days when the fridge was so small....with that tiny little ice box that had to be defrosted every week. On the 4th of July my daddy would buy dry ice and we would put the traditional watermelon in a big wash tub with that smoking ice. It was so much fun. Summers went on forever then. Do any of you remember 'Dog Days'. My folks told me that snakes were blind then and would bite anything they heard move. I moved very very slowly and quietly down that mountain path during that time of the summer. Really neat to think back, things are so different now!

Good memories, thanks. We just found a new ice cream at the store called Orange Dream .... 'Blue Bunny' brand. We had just had some and then I read your post. So funny.

Hugs,

Joyce PF 1997

>

>

> The Bay Areas gettin pretty hot lately. The other day I was in the

> midst of another Steroid meltdwn. Who could guess that you can sweat

> from your cheeks!!! I stopped in to JAck N' the Box for a chocolate

> shake. They were out so I decides to try one of thier Orange and Cream

> shakes. Talk about " take me home " !!! They are the " bomb " !!! Reminded

> me of the 50/50 ice cream bars I grew up with. Kind of like the yogurt

> push-ups from back in the day also. Then I started thinking about wax

> coke bottles with sugar water in them. Wax lips that you could chew up.

> Coke machines that had bottle openers built into them. Melmak plates,

> Hi Fi consoles. T.V.'s with UHF dials!!!

> Having to add your own sugar to Kool-aid and Jell-o!!! I flashed on

Guest guest

Not yet... send it on over and I will. HELLO 10 more lbs.. Oh well..

JoycePeggy 09/04 ipf

Peggy,

Have you had 'Dreamsicle Cake'. I have a good recipe if you don't have one...

I am going to have a late snack. You people are sooooooo bad.

Joyce PF 1997

>

> What a trip back in time. I LOVED candy cigarettes.. figures huh.. double

> bubble..RC cola, moon pies OH YEAH

> DREAM SICLES... " Oh God I want something SWEEEEEEET. " . Amen Peggy 9/04

> ipf

>

>

> ArmedePeggy 09/04 ipf

>

>

> The Bay Areas gettin pretty hot lately. The other day I was in the midst of

> another Steroid meltdwn. Who could guess that you can sweat from your

> cheeks!!! I stopped in to JAck N' the Box for a chocolate shake. They

> were out so I decides to try one of thier Orange and Cream shakes. Talk

> about " take me home " !!! They are the " bomb " !!! Reminded me of the 50/50 ice

> cream bars I grew up with. Kind of like the yogurt push-ups from back in

> the day also. Then I started thinking about wax coke bottles with sug

Guest guest

Hey I want Dreamsicle rescipe too Peggy wrote: Not yet... send it on over and I will. HELLO 10 more lbs.. Oh well..JoycePeggy 09/04 ipf Peggy, Have you had 'Dreamsicle Cake'. I have a good recipe if you don't have one... I am going to have a late snack. You people are sooooooo bad. Joyce PF 1997>> What a trip back in time. I LOVED candy cigarettes.. figures huh.. double> bubble..RC cola, moon pies OH

YEAH> DREAM SICLES... "Oh God I want something SWEEEEEEET.". Amen Peggy 9/04> ipf> > > ArmedePeggy 09/04 ipf> > > The Bay Areas gettin pretty hot lately. The other day I was in the midst of> another Steroid meltdwn. Who could guess that you can sweat from your> cheeks!!! I stopped in to JAck N' the Box for a chocolate shake. They> were out so I decides to try one of thier Orange and Cream shakes. Talk> about "take me home"!!! They are the "bomb"!!! Reminded me of the 50/50 ice> cream bars I grew up with. Kind of like the yogurt push-ups from back in> the day also. Then I started thinking about wax coke bottles with sug

Guest guest

Moon Pies!!!! I love it!!!! >> What a trip back in time. I LOVED candy cigarettes.. figures huh.. double> bubble..RC cola, moon pies OH YEAH> DREAM SICLES... "Oh God I want something SWEEEEEEET.". Amen Peggy 9/04> ipf> > > ArmedePeggy 09/04 ipf> > > The Bay Areas gettin pretty hot lately. The other day I was in the midst of> another Steroid meltdwn. Who could guess that you can sweat from your> cheeks!!! I stopped in to JAck N' the Box for a chocolate shake. They> were out so I decides to try one of thier Orange and Cream shakes. Talk> about "take me home"!!! They are the "bomb"!!! Reminded me of the 50/50 ice> cream bars I grew up with. Kind of like the yogurt push-ups from back in> the day also. Then I started thinking about wax coke bottles with sugar> water in them. Wax lips that you could chew up. Coke machines that had> bottle openers built into them. Melmak plates, Hi Fi consoles. T.V.'s> with UHF dials!!!> Having to add your own sugar to Kool-aid and Jell-o!!! I flashed on sitting> on the sidewalk popping the tar bubbles on the cement. Capri pants and Keds> sneakers. Water balloon fight> > lynnA > >

Guest guest

OMG a Dreamsicle cake!!!! Pleeeeeeeaazze tell me your kidding Joyce!

> >> > What a trip back in time. I LOVED candy cigarettes.. figures huh..> double> > bubble..RC cola, moon pies OH YEAH> > DREAM SICLES... "Oh God I want something SWEEEEEEET.". Amen Peggy 9/04> > ipf> >> >> > ArmedePeggy 09/04 ipf> >> >> > The Bay Areas gettin pretty hot lately. The other day I was in the> midst of> > another Steroid meltdwn. Who could guess that you can sweat from your> > cheeks!!! I stopped in to JAck N' the Box for a chocolate shake. They> > were out so I decides to try one of thier Orange and Cream shakes.> Talk> > about "take me home"!!! They are the "bomb"!!! Reminded me of the> 50/50 ice> > cream bars I grew up with. Kind of like the yogurt push-ups from back> in> > the day also. Then I started thinking about wax coke bottles with> sugar> > water in them. Wax lips that you could chew up. Coke machines that had> > bottle openers built into them. Melmak plates, Hi Fi consoles. T.V.'s> > with UHF dials!!!> > Having to add your own sugar to Kool-aid and Jell-o!!! I flashed on> sitting> > on the sidewalk popping the tar bubbles on the cement. Capri pants and> Keds> > sneakers. Water balloon fight> >> > lynnA> >> >

Guest guest

Sweet!!!!!, yes Joyce, I do!!! Little freezer boxes that you could barely fit frozen OJ into!!!! LOL!! Very cool. "Dog Days, I like how you describe them. What a beautiful memory. Lynn

> >> >> > The Bay Areas gettin pretty hot lately. The other day I was in the> > midst of another Steroid meltdwn. Who could guess that you can sweat> > from your cheeks!!! I stopped in to JAck N' the Box for a chocolate> > shake. They were out so I decides to try one of thier Orange and Cream> > shakes. Talk about "take me home"!!! They are the "bomb"!!! Reminded> > me of the 50/50 ice cream bars I grew up with. Kind of like the yogurt> > push-ups from back in the day also. Then I started thinking about wax> > coke bottles with sugar water in them. Wax lips that you could chew> up.> > Coke machines that had bottle openers built into them. Melmak plates,> > Hi Fi consoles. T.V.'s with UHF dials!!!> > Having to add your own sugar to Kool-aid and Jell-o!!! I flashed on> > sitting on the sidewalk popping the tar bubbles on the cement. Capri> > pants and Keds sneakers. Water balloon fights. LOL!!!! Any body else> > wanna add sweet summer memories to the list???> >> >> > lynnA> >>

Guest guest

OMG, Car 54 Where are you !!!! Sunday nights watching Bonanza together. The whole Family, watching a show together. Mitch !!! Gore!!!!>> > > > What a trip back in time. I LOVED candy cigarettes.. figures huh.. double > bubble..RC cola, moon pies OH YEAH> DREAM SICLES... "Oh God I want something SWEEEEEEET.". Amen Peggy 9/04 > ipf> > > Baby Huey cartoons, Heckle & Jeckle, Mighty Mouse, Rin Tin Tin, Sky King, > Bonanza, Car 54 Where Are You?, Dinah Shore, IPANA toothpaste, N E S T L E S, > Nestles makes the very best...Chocolate, cokes from the freezer, Captain > Kangaroo, Mr. Green Jeans, Mr. Moose, Bunny Rabbit, Shari & Lambchops, > Saddle Buck Shoes, Pat Boone, Patty Duke, Gore....ahhhhhh the sweet > memories.> kiss kiss,> ~Ginger~> IPF-9/04>

Guest guest

I had the one of Clint Eastwood in his poncho with an open pocket watch from "A Fistful of Dollars". And Sidney Poiteir in a white panama hat. I used to kiss them both goodnight!! LOL!!!!!!

> >> >> > In a message dated 6/1/2006 9:31:59 PM Central Daylight Time,> > pac1773@ writes:> >> > What a trip back in time. I LOVED candy cigarettes.. figures huh..> double> > bubble..RC cola, moon pies OH YEAH> > DREAM SICLES... "Oh God I want something SWEEEEEEET.". Amen Peggy 9/04> > ipf> >> >> > Baby Huey cartoons, Heckle & Jeckle, Mighty Mouse, Rin Tin Tin, Sky> King,> > Bonanza, Car 54 Where Are You?, Dinah Shore, IPANA toothpaste, N E S T> L E S,> > Nestles makes the very best...Chocolate, cokes from the freezer,> Captain> > Kangaroo, Mr. Green Jeans, Mr. Moose, Bunny Rabbit, Shari & > Lambchops,> > Saddle Buck Shoes, Pat Boone, Patty Duke, Gore....ahhhhhh the> sweet> > memories.> > kiss kiss,> > ~Ginger~> > IPF-9/04> >>

Guest guest

You said it !!! LOL! We are still alive and kickin girl. With so much good food left to eat. I have a "Kickin'" recipe for Grilled salmon, covered with a layer of dill mayonase, and apples. hummmm, I love fish. I just used the water I par-boiled my Memorial DAy ribs in to cook some greens in. Was lusious!!! I split it with my Mom. Wish I had some corn bread to go with it.

lynnA > What a trip back in time. I LOVED candy cigarettes.. figures huh.. double bubble..RC cola, moon pies OH YEAH> DREAM SICLES... "Oh God I want something SWEEEEEEET.". Amen Peggy 9/04 ipf> > Baby Huey cartoons, Heckle & Jeckle, Mighty Mouse, Rin Tin Tin, Sky King, Bonanza, Car 54 Where Are You?, Dinah Shore, IPANA toothpaste, N E S T L E S, Nestles makes the very best...Chocolate, cokes from the freezer, Captain Kangaroo, Mr. Green Jeans, Mr. Moose, Bunny Rabbit, Shari & Lambchops, Saddle Buck Shoes, Pat Boone, Patty Duke, Gore....ahhhhhh the sweet memories.> kiss kiss,> ~Ginger~> IPF-9/04> > >

Guest guest

Those cups were cool. I don't eat boiled eggs. i guess its cause the chloresteral.> >> > > > The Bay Areas gettin pretty hot lately. The other day I was in the> > midst of another Steroid meltdwn. Who could guess that you can sweat> > from your cheeks!!! I stopped in to JAck N' the Box for a chocolate> > shake. They were out so I decides to try one of thier Orange and Cream> > shakes. Talk about "take me home"!!! They are the "bomb"!!! Reminded> > me of the 50/50 ice cream bars I grew up with. Kind of like the yogurt> > push-ups from back in the day also. Then I started thinking about wax> > coke bottles with sugar water in them. Wax lips that you could chew up.> > Coke machines that had bottle openers built into them. Melmak plates,> > Hi Fi consoles. T.V.'s with UHF dials!!!> > Having to add your own sugar to Kool-aid and Jell-o!!! I flashed on> >

Guest guest

.... you can STILL get unsweetened Kool-Aid!

Good news ... an asbestos lawyer is taking my case! All they need is

for Dr. Zaman (who has postponed my 26 Jun appt I'll see about THAT!

He IS one of 2 pulmonologists at C-H hospital so ... understandable

but, at THIS point, UNACCEPTABLE) to note he sees asbestos in my

lungs AND, if it is part of a debilitating disease, the ante goes UP!

If it seems like I'm gunning for compensation, I AM ... I want to at

least try to clear up EVERYTHING I can while I am working on my

status!

Phred

---- Original Message ----

To: Breathe-Support

Subject: RE: Orange N' Cream Shakes

Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 00:49:11 -0000

>

>The Bay Areas gettin pretty hot lately. The other day I was in the

>midst of another Steroid meltdwn. Who could guess that you can sweat

>from your cheeks!!! I stopped in to JAck N' the Box for a chocolate

>shake. They were out so I decides to try one of thier Orange and

>Cream

>shakes. Talk about " take me home " !!! They are the " bomb " !!!

>Reminded

>me of the 50/50 ice cream bars I grew up with. Kind of like the

>yogurt

>push-ups from back in the day also. Then I started thinking about

>wax

>coke bottles with sugar water in them. Wax lips that you could chew

>up.

>Coke machines that had bottle openers built into them. Melmak

>plates,

>Hi Fi consoles. T.V.'s with UHF dials!!!

>Having to add your own sugar to Kool-aid and Jell-o!!! I flashed on

>sitting on the sidewalk popping the tar bubbles on the cement. Capri

>pants and Keds sneakers. Water balloon fights. LOL!!!! Any body

>else

>wanna add sweet summer memories to the list???

>

>

>lynnA

>