RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Another problem

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Diane, Positive energy and prayers coming your way....... Leannedianequinlan@... wrote: Hey, guys...keep your fingers crossed for me....I've had pain in my right side since last week, but it has gotten worse....it is painful just to inhale....I haven't fallen....so I don't know what is going on. I couldn't sleep last night because I sleep on my right side....it was too painful to sleep but it hurt every time I tried to find a comfortable position. A few years ago, I had a rib fracture on the left side where the rib meets the breastbone....I still have some pain at that site if I sit in a certain position for too long. But, if this is a rib fracture it's a lot more painful. My family doctor, who I LOVE, is off today, so I'm seeing someone I

don't know. My appointment is 2:30 this afternoon....please send positive thoughts!! I could use them. Love, Diane --Diane Quinlan dianequinlan@... scoliosis/PF/2004

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates.

Guest guest

Diane...sending buckets of good things to you today! Sher

Another problem

Hey, guys...keep your fingers crossed for me....I've had pain in my right side since last week, but it has gotten worse....it is painful just to inhale....I haven't fallen....so I don't know what is going on. I couldn't sleep last night because I sleep on my right side....it was too painful to sleep but it hurt every time I tried to find a comfortable position. A few years ago, I had a rib fracture on the left side where the rib meets the breastbone....I still have some pain at that site if I sit in a certain position for too long. But, if this is a rib fracture it's a lot more painful. My family doctor, who I LOVE, is off today, so I'm seeing someone I don't know. My appointment is 2:30 this afternoon....please send positive thoughts!! I could use them.

Love, Diane

--Diane Quinlan dianequinlan@... scoliosis/PF/2004

Guest guest

My prayers go out to you Diane, May God hold you in His arms and touch and heal this pain you have

Vicky IPF 4/06••••••••••••• Original Message •••••••••••••

Hey, guys...keep your fingers crossed for me....I've had pain in my right side since last week, but it has gotten worse....it is painful just to inhale....I haven't fallen....so I don't know what is going on. I couldn't sleep last night because I sleep on my right side....it was too painful to sleep but it hurt every time I tried to find a comfortable position. A few years ago, I had a rib fracture on the left side where the rib meets the breastbone....I still have some pain at that site if I sit in a certain position for too long. But, if this is a rib fracture it's a lot more painful. My family doctor, who I LOVE, is off today, so I'm seeing someone I don't know. My appointment is 2:30 this afternoon....please send positive thoughts!! I could use them.

Love, Diane

Guest guest

Diane, I am praying that all goes well today and that it is something minor that has a "quick fix." May God bless you and keep you-dianequinlan@... wrote: Hey, guys...keep your fingers crossed for me....I've had pain in my right side since last week, but it has gotten worse....it is painful just to inhale....I haven't fallen....so I don't know what is going on. I couldn't sleep last night because I sleep on my right side....it was too painful to sleep but it hurt every time I tried to find a comfortable position. A few years ago, I had a rib fracture on the left side where the rib meets the breastbone....I still have some pain at that site if I sit in a certain position for too long. But, if this is a rib fracture it's a lot more painful. My

family doctor, who I LOVE, is off today, so I'm seeing someone I don't know. My appointment is 2:30 this afternoon....please send positive thoughts!! I could use them. Love, Diane --Diane Quinlan dianequinlan@... scoliosis/PF/2004

Feel free to call! Free PC-to-PC calls. Low rates on PC-to-Phone. Get Yahoo! Messenger with Voice

Guest guest

Thank you so much for the kind emails...I feel bad complaining about anything after some of the really sad news lately. I did go to the doctor...my doctor was off today, so I saw someone else...she sent me for an xray...but I don't have any results. Hopefully, I'll know tomorrow. My side hurts so bad...it's hard to find a comfortable position. So, I hope I'll know soon.

Guest guest

Diane,

I will pray for you tonight. I hope that you can get some rest. Let us know when you find out. Does the scoliosis put undue strain on your ribs?

Take care,

Will wait to hear from you....Joyce PF1997>> Thank you so much for the kind emails...I feel bad complaining about anything after some of the really sad news lately. I did go to the doctor...my doctor was off today, so I saw someone else...she sent me for an xray...but I don't have any results. Hopefully, I'll know tomorrow. My side hurts so bad...it's hard to find a comfortable position. So, I hope I'll know soon.> > --> Diane Quinlan > dianequinlan@... > scoliosis/PF/2004>

Guest guest

I have a rib fracture of the 5th rib....they said it is healing. I'm calling my primary doctor to get a Dexa scan...it's been a few years since I had one. I didn't have osteoporosis then. I didn't do anything to fracture my rib! I don't know if the scoliosis could be causing this. It is really painful....there's things I wanted to do this week, but it hurts to move. I was able to sleep a little better last night...thanks for asking, Joyce. We are getting together with the family on Saturday and I volunteered to make a cake...so I gotta feel better!!!

Those of you who are feeling down....it's OK...I've felt like that....it isn't realistic to happy all the time....so allow yourself to experience the emotions....and then pull yourself up. Thank goodness we aren't all feeling down at the same time....we'd be in big trouble! I hope everyone is doing something different this weekend....getting together with family and friends....or just eating a sandwich outside in the sun. Make it special....just like you!!

Now, what about a phunny joke from Phred?

Diane,

I will pray for you tonight. I hope that you can get some rest. Let us know when you find out. Does the scoliosis put undue strain on your ribs?

Take care,

Will wait to hear from you....Joyce PF1997

Guest guest

.... too tired to think of one, do hope your ribs are OK soon. Perhaps

a nice garlic sauce will help, ^_^ ???

Phred

---- Original Message ----

To: Breathe-Support

Subject: Re: Re: Another problem

Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 18:42:44 +0000

>I have a rib fracture of the 5th rib....they said it is healing. I'm

>calling my primary doctor to get a Dexa scan...it's been a few years

>since I had one. I didn't have osteoporosis then. I didn't do

>anything to fracture my rib! I don't know if the scoliosis could be

>causing this. It is really painful....there's things I wanted to do

>this week, but it hurts to move. I was able to sleep a little better

>last night...thanks for asking, Joyce. We are getting together with

>the family on Saturday and I volunteered to make a cake...so I gotta

>feel better!!!

>Those of you who are feeling down....it's OK...I've felt like

>that....it isn't realistic to happy all the time....so allow yourself

>to experience the emotions....and then pull yourself up. Thank

>goodness we aren't all feeling down at the same time....we'd be in

>big trouble! I hope everyone is doing something different this

>weekend....getting together with family and friends....or just eating

>a sandwich outside in the sun. Make it special....just like you!!

>Now, what about a phunny joke from Phred?

>

>--

>Diane Quinlan

>dianequinlan@...

>scoliosis/PF/2004

>Diane,

>I will pray for you tonight. I hope that you can get some rest. Let

>us know when you find out. Does the scoliosis put undue strain on

>your ribs?

>Take care,

>Will wait to hear from you....Joyce PF1997

Guest guest

Diane,

About a year ago I had 3 broken ribs. Doc kept telling me it was pleurisy, but pleurisy didn't show up on X-Rays..He finally did some kind of close up view of that particular area and there it was. I remember the pain well. Sorry to say that it took about 6 months to heal. I am still real tender in that area. I either did it coughing or my husband did it as he was doing percussion therapy. I am now hurting on the opposite side up near the underarm. I have had a really bad time with mucus the last few weeks. Really thick like glue....coughing day and night. So, I am worried that I have another break. I use a percussion vest now and I am having quite a bit of pain when I use it.

My dexa scan shows definate osteoporosis. Just one more gift from my mama.

Did the doc give you something for the pain or any treatment for it. I don't think there is one. Get well, and have a wonderful weekend with your family. An easy cake: 1 box angel food cake mix and 1 can (20 oz.) crushed pineapple...juice and all. Mix and bake as directions on box. It is so good! and easy!

Hugs,

Joyce PF 1997 >> I have a rib fracture of the 5th rib....they said it is healing. I'm calling my primary doctor to get a Dexa scan...it's been a few years since I had one. I didn't have osteoporosis then. I didn't do anything to fracture my rib! I don't know if the scoliosis could be causing this. It is really painful....there's things I wanted to do this week, but it hurts to move. I was able to sleep a little better last night...thanks for asking, Joyce. We are getting together with the family on Saturday and I volunteered to make a cake...so I gotta feel better!!! > Those of you who are feeling down....it's OK...I've felt like that....it isn't realistic to happy all the time....so allow yourself to experience the emotions....and then pull yourself up. Thank goodness we aren't all feeling down at the same time....we'd be in big trouble! I hope everyone is doing something different this weekend....getting together with family and friends....or just eating a sandwich outside in the sun. Make it special....just like you!!> Now, what about a phunny joke from Phred?> > --> Diane Quinlan > dianequinlan@... > scoliosis/PF/2004> Diane, > I will pray for you tonight. I hope that you can get some rest. Let us know when you find out. Does the scoliosis put undue strain on your ribs? > Take care, > Will wait to hear from you....Joyce PF1997>

Guest guest

Dear "saucy" Phred, How badly we needed a comedian in this group! Even when your tired you keep us amused-Thanks-phredta11bl@... wrote: ... too tired to think of one, do hope your ribs are OK soon. Perhaps a nice garlic sauce will help, ^_^ ??? Phred ---- Original Message ---- From: dianequinlan@... To: Breathe-Support Subject: Re: Re: Another problem Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 18:42:44 +0000 >I have a rib fracture of the 5th rib....they said it is healing. I'm >calling my primary doctor to get a Dexa scan...it's been a few years >since I had one. I didn't have osteoporosis then. I didn't do >anything to fracture my rib! I don't know if the scoliosis

could be >causing this. It is really painful....there's things I wanted to do >this week, but it hurts to move. I was able to sleep a little better >last night...thanks for asking, Joyce. We are getting together with >the family on Saturday and I volunteered to make a cake...so I gotta >feel better!!! >Those of you who are feeling down....it's OK...I've felt like >that....it isn't realistic to happy all the time....so allow yourself >to experience the emotions....and then pull yourself up. Thank >goodness we aren't all feeling down at the same time....we'd be in >big trouble! I hope everyone is doing something different this >weekend....getting together with family and friends....or just eating >a sandwich outside in the sun. Make it special....just like you!! >Now, what about a phunny joke from Phred? > >-- >Diane Quinlan >dianequinlan@... >scoliosis/PF/2004 >Diane, >I will pray for you tonight. I hope that you can get some rest. Let >us know when you find out. Does the scoliosis put undue strain on >your ribs? >Take care, >Will wait to hear from you....Joyce PF1997

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates.

Guest guest

.... thanks, I needed that. As I am still on tenterhooks re: this

THING, I am trying to be as upbeat as I can be. I won't know any more

about my situation until after 26 Jun when I have my updated CAT

scan. My poor wife ... is 4'10 " and 90 lbs (they grow them that

way in The Philippines!) ... is using an electric weedeater to do our

backyard affectionately called " Jumanji " as the rider mower needs

work while I stain/seal our new rear deck. She's laid off in the

summer from her job as always. Between trying to get her to sit down

and get her driver's license, she REALLY needs to now plus, worrying

about finances, doing our daughter's activities (I'll just say this,

Lani was voted " Most Likely To Succeed " in her EIGHTH GRADE class), I

have reason to be tired. I'm trying to get as many links to what I

have been treated for in the past (rhinitis, walking pneumonia,

asbestos exposure) and get the compensations I feel are due me ...

and them. Now y'all know WHY I kid around ... I REALLY need it. (By

the way, the deck is ALMOST done, and julie has done most of Jumanji,

Lani has her Athletic Banquet tonight; don't cook tonight as we're

having athletic supporters for dinner, Girl Scout Trip on Saturday

.... with one to Dollywood, RAZE and Teen Anti-Alcohol/tobacco

Conference, GS Camp and Band Camp (she's now on the Huntington High

Auxilary Dance/Flag Team as freshman).

NOW you know why I'm tired ... at least its been a Good Year so to

speak, ^_^ !

Phred

Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 22:34:58 -0700 (PDT)

>Dear " saucy " Phred,

> How badly we needed a comedian in this group! Even when your

>tired you keep us amused-Thanks-

>

>phredta11bl@... wrote:

> ... too tired to think of one, do hope your ribs are OK soon.

>Perhaps

> a nice garlic sauce will help, ^_^ ???

>

> Phred

> ---- Original Message ----

> From: dianequinlan@...

> To: Breathe-Support

> Subject: Re: Re: Another problem

> Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 18:42:44 +0000

>

> >I have a rib fracture of the 5th rib....they said it is healing.

>I'm

> >calling my primary doctor to get a Dexa scan...it's been a few

>years

> >since I had one. I didn't have osteoporosis then. I didn't do

> >anything to fracture my rib! I don't know if the scoliosis could

>be

> >causing this. It is really painful....there's things I wanted to

>do

> >this week, but it hurts to move. I was able to sleep a little

>better

> >last night...thanks for asking, Joyce. We are getting together

>with

> >the family on Saturday and I volunteered to make a cake...so I

>gotta

> >feel better!!!

> >Those of you who are feeling down....it's OK...I've felt like

> >that....it isn't realistic to happy all the time....so allow

>yourself

> >to experience the emotions....and then pull yourself up. Thank

> >goodness we aren't all feeling down at the same time....we'd be in

> >big trouble! I hope everyone is doing something different this

> >weekend....getting together with family and friends....or just

>eating

> >a sandwich outside in the sun. Make it special....just like you!!

> >Now, what about a phunny joke from Phred?

> >

> >--

> >Diane Quinlan

> >dianequinlan@...

> >scoliosis/PF/2004

> >Diane,

> >I will pray for you tonight. I hope that you can get some rest.

>Let

> >us know when you find out. Does the scoliosis put undue strain on

> >your ribs?

> >Take care,

> >Will wait to hear from you....Joyce PF1997

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Fred,

We appreciate you and your humor so much. Believe me, I know how hard it is to be witty and laugh when your heart hurts. The worry about all the financial stuff and medical stuff will wear you out! I think so much of our fatigue comes from the stress. Also comes from our poor bodies working so hard to get oxygen out to our peices and parts. A nurse friend told me the other day that my body was working three times harder than a healthy person just trying to stay oxygenated.

You have got to be so proud of your lttle girl! What a success story already. Your wife sounds like a trooper! You are right, she should get her driver's liscence.

Stay strong!

Joyce PF 1997 > > ... too tired to think of one, do hope your ribs are OK soon.> >Perhaps> > a nice garlic sauce will help, ^_^ ???> > > > Phred> > ---- Original Message ----> > > To: Breathe-Support > > Subject: Re: Re: Another problem> > Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 18:42:44 +0000> > > > >I have a rib fracture of the 5th rib....they said it is healing. > >I'm> > >calling my primary doctor to get a Dexa scan...it's been a few> >years> > >since I had one. I didn't have osteoporosis then. I didn't do> > >anything to fracture my rib! I don't know if the scoliosis could> >be> > >causing this. It is really painful....there's things I wanted to> >do> > >this week, but it hurts to move. I was able to sleep a little> >better> > >last night...thanks for asking, Joyce. We are getting together> >with> > >the family on Saturday and I volunteered to make a cake...so I> >gotta> > >feel better!!! > > >Those of you who are feeling down....it's OK...I've felt like> > >that....it isn't realistic to happy all the time....so allow> >yourself> > >to experience the emotions....and then pull yourself up. Thank> > >goodness we aren't all feeling down at the same time....we'd be in> > >big trouble! I hope everyone is doing something different this> > >weekend....getting together with family and friends....or just> >eating> > >a sandwich outside in the sun. Make it special....just like you!!> > >Now, what about a phunny joke from Phred?> > >> > >--> > >Diane Quinlan > > >dianequinlan@... > > >scoliosis/PF/2004> > >Diane, > > >I will pray for you tonight. I hope that you can get some rest. > >Let> > >us know when you find out. Does the scoliosis put undue strain on> > >your ribs? > > >Take care, > > >Will wait to hear from you....Joyce PF1997> > > > > > > >> >

Guest guest

Hi Fred and Lani, I do understand all the things to be learned and tasks you want to accomplish but relax a bit. You have time. The main thing you two need to do right now is to enjoy each other. Lani get your drivers license and just take care of business. Don't look at this monster like it controls you. You still have time. We are all trying to get so much done quickly but until we hear that heavenly call just do what ya gotta do... Oh yes I loved your picture. You are a lovely couple God Bless and give you sweet peace... Peggy

on 5/25/06 6:01 AM, phredta11bl@... at phredta11bl@... wrote:

.... thanks, I needed that. As I am still on tenterhooks re: this

THING, I am trying to be as upbeat as I can be. I won't know any more

about my situation until after 26 Jun when I have my updated CAT

scan. My poor wife ... is 4'10 " and 90 lbs (they grow them that

way in The Philippines!) ... is using an electric weedeater to do our

backyard affectionately called " Jumanji " as the rider mower needs

work while I stain/seal our new rear deck. She's laid off in the

summer from her job as always. Between trying to get her to sit down

and get her driver's license, she REALLY needs to now plus, worrying

about finances, doing our daughter's activities (I'll just say this,

Lani was voted " Most Likely To Succeed " in her EIGHTH GRADE class), I

have reason to be tired. I'm trying to get as many links to what I

have been treated for in the past (rhinitis, walking pneumonia,

asbestos exposure) and get the compensations I feel are due me ...

and them. Now y'all know WHY I kid around ... I REALLY need it. (By

the way, the deck is ALMOST done, and julie has done most of Jumanji,

Lani has her Athletic Banquet tonight; don't cook tonight as we're

having athletic supporters for dinner, Girl Scout Trip on Saturday

.... with one to Dollywood, RAZE and Teen Anti-Alcohol/tobacco

Conference, GS Camp and Band Camp (she's now on the Huntington High

Auxilary Dance/Flag Team as freshman).

NOW you know why I'm tired ... at least its been a Good Year so to

speak, ^_^ !

Phred

Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 22:34:58 -0700 (PDT)

>Dear " saucy " Phred,

> How badly we needed a comedian in this group! Even when your

>tired you keep us amused-Thanks-

>

>phredta11bl@... wrote:

> ... too tired to think of one, do hope your ribs are OK soon.

>Perhaps

> a nice garlic sauce will help, ^_^ ???

>

> Phred

> From: dianequinlan@...

> Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 18:42:44 +0000

>

> >I have a rib fracture of the 5th rib....they said it is healing.

>I'm

> >calling my primary doctor to get a Dexa scan...it's been a few

>years

> >since I had one. I didn't have osteoporosis then. I didn't do

> >anything to fracture my rib! I don't know if the scoliosis could

>be

> >causing this. It is really painful....there's things I wanted to

>do

> >this week, but it hurts to move. I was able to sleep a little

>better

> >last night...thanks for asking, Joyce. We are getting together

>with

> >the family on Saturday and I volunteered to make a cake...so I

>gotta

> >feel better!!!

> >Those of you who are feeling down....it's OK...I've felt like

> >that....it isn't realistic to happy all the time....so allow

>yourself

> >to experience the emotions....and then pull yourself up. Thank

> >goodness we aren't all feeling down at the same time....we'd be in

> >big trouble! I hope everyone is doing something different this

> >weekend....getting together with family and friends....or just

>eating

> >a sandwich outside in the sun. Make it special....just like you!!

> >Now, what about a phunny joke from Phred?

> >

> >--

> >Diane Quinlan

> >dianequinlan@...

> >scoliosis/PF/2004

> >Diane,

> >I will pray for you tonight. I hope that you can get some rest.

>Let

> >us know when you find out. Does the scoliosis put undue strain on

> >your ribs?

> >Take care,

> >Will wait to hear from you....Joyce PF1997

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

.... uh, Peggy, my DAUGHTER is lani (who is eagerly awaiting getting

her license), my wife is and, i don't recall posting a picture

as I don't know how to do it!

Puzzled Phred

Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 09:52:45 -0400

>Hi Fred and Lani, I do understand all the things to be learned and

>tasks you

>want to accomplish but relax a bit. You have time. The main thing you

>two

>need to do right now is to enjoy each other. Lani get your drivers

>license

>and just take care of business. Don't look at this monster like it

>controls

>you. You still have time. We are all trying to get so much done

>quickly but

>until we hear that heavenly call just do what ya gotta do... Oh yes I

>loved

>your picture. You are a lovely couple God Bless and give you sweet

>peace...

>Peggy

>

>

>on 5/25/06 6:01 AM, phredta11bl@... at phredta11bl@...

>wrote:

>

>... thanks, I needed that. As I am still on tenterhooks re: this

>THING, I am trying to be as upbeat as I can be. I won't know any more

>about my situation until after 26 Jun when I have my updated CAT

>scan. My poor wife ... is 4'10 " and 90 lbs (they grow them that

>way in The Philippines!) ... is using an electric weedeater to do our

>backyard affectionately called " Jumanji " as the rider mower needs

>work while I stain/seal our new rear deck. She's laid off in the

>summer from her job as always. Between trying to get her to sit down

>and get her driver's license, she REALLY needs to now plus, worrying

>about finances, doing our daughter's activities (I'll just say this,

>Lani was voted " Most Likely To Succeed " in her EIGHTH GRADE class), I

>have reason to be tired. I'm trying to get as many links to what I

>have been treated for in the past (rhinitis, walking pneumonia,

>asbestos exposure) and get the compensations I feel are due me ...

>and them. Now y'all know WHY I kid around ... I REALLY need it. (By

>the way, the deck is ALMOST done, and julie has done most of Jumanji,

>Lani has her Athletic Banquet tonight; don't cook tonight as we're

>having athletic supporters for dinner, Girl Scout Trip on Saturday

>... with one to Dollywood, RAZE and Teen Anti-Alcohol/tobacco

>Conference, GS Camp and Band Camp (she's now on the Huntington High

>Auxilary Dance/Flag Team as freshman).

>

>NOW you know why I'm tired ... at least its been a Good Year so to

>speak, ^_^ !

>

>Phred

>

>---- Original Message ----

>From: dnsrndl@...

>To: Breathe-Support

>Subject: Re: Re: Another problem

>Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 22:34:58 -0700 (PDT)

>

>>Dear " saucy " Phred,

>> How badly we needed a comedian in this group! Even when your

>>tired you keep us amused-Thanks-

>>

>>phredta11bl@... wrote:

>> ... too tired to think of one, do hope your ribs are OK soon.

>>Perhaps

>> a nice garlic sauce will help, ^_^ ???

>>

>> Phred

>> ---- Original Message ----

>> From: dianequinlan@...

>> To: Breathe-Support

>> Subject: Re: Re: Another problem

>> Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 18:42:44 +0000

>>

>> >I have a rib fracture of the 5th rib....they said it is healing.

>>I'm

>> >calling my primary doctor to get a Dexa scan...it's been a few

>>years

>> >since I had one. I didn't have osteoporosis then. I didn't do

>> >anything to fracture my rib! I don't know if the scoliosis could

>>be

>> >causing this. It is really painful....there's things I wanted to

>>do

>> >this week, but it hurts to move. I was able to sleep a little

>>better

>> >last night...thanks for asking, Joyce. We are getting together

>>with

>> >the family on Saturday and I volunteered to make a cake...so I

>>gotta

>> >feel better!!!

>> >Those of you who are feeling down....it's OK...I've felt like

>> >that....it isn't realistic to happy all the time....so allow

>>yourself

>> >to experience the emotions....and then pull yourself up. Thank

>> >goodness we aren't all feeling down at the same time....we'd be

>in

>> >big trouble! I hope everyone is doing something different this

>> >weekend....getting together with family and friends....or just

>>eating

>> >a sandwich outside in the sun. Make it special....just like

>you!!

>> >Now, what about a phunny joke from Phred?

>> >

>> >--

>> >Diane Quinlan

>> >dianequinlan@...

>> >scoliosis/PF/2004

>> >Diane,

>> >I will pray for you tonight. I hope that you can get some rest.

>>Let

>> >us know when you find out. Does the scoliosis put undue strain

>on

>> >your ribs?

>> >Take care,

>> >Will wait to hear from you....Joyce PF1997

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

Guest guest

That's ok I was just testing you... LOL sorry Lani and yes you to Fred.. I am really having a problem with association.. I'm turning up my O2. Must be deprivation to the brain.. SORRY.. I think everyone is going to have to watch out for me, forgive the stupid things I say. I am going to put my husband on notice that I am NOT to be trusted.. OH NO I HATE THIS PART.. But I do Love y'all..

God Bless you AND ME...Peggy ( I just checked and the pic I was thinking of was TOM OOPS..) So learn to post a picture. If some one in my state of mind can do it I'm SURE you can, hee hee.

on 5/25/06 11:21 AM, phredta11bl@... at phredta11bl@... wrote:

.... uh, Peggy, my DAUGHTER is lani (who is eagerly awaiting getting

her license), my wife is and, i don't recall posting a picture

as I don't know how to do it!

Puzzled Phred

Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 09:52:45 -0400

>Hi Fred and Lani, I do understand all the things to be learned and

>tasks you

>want to accomplish but relax a bit. You have time. The main thing you

>two

>need to do right now is to enjoy each other. Lani get your drivers

>license

>and just take care of business. Don't look at this monster like it

>controls

>you. You still have time. We are all trying to get so much done

>quickly but

>until we hear that heavenly call just do what ya gotta do... Oh yes I

>loved

>your picture. You are a lovely couple God Bless and give you sweet

>peace...

>Peggy

>

>

>on 5/25/06 6:01 AM, phredta11bl@... at phredta11bl@...

>wrote:

>

>... thanks, I needed that. As I am still on tenterhooks re: this

>THING, I am trying to be as upbeat as I can be. I won't know any more

>about my situation until after 26 Jun when I have my updated CAT

>scan. My poor wife ... is 4'10 " and 90 lbs (they grow them that

>way in The Philippines!) ... is using an electric weedeater to do our

>backyard affectionately called " Jumanji " as the rider mower needs

>work while I stain/seal our new rear deck. She's laid off in the

>summer from her job as always. Between trying to get her to sit down

>and get her driver's license, she REALLY needs to now plus, worrying

>about finances, doing our daughter's activities (I'll just say this,

>Lani was voted " Most Likely To Succeed " in her EIGHTH GRADE class), I

>have reason to be tired. I'm trying to get as many links to what I

>have been treated for in the past (rhinitis, walking pneumonia,

>asbestos exposure) and get the compensations I feel are due me ...

>and them. Now y'all know WHY I kid around ... I REALLY need it. (By

>the way, the deck is ALMOST done, and julie has done most of Jumanji,

>Lani has her Athletic Banquet tonight; don't cook tonight as we're

>having athletic supporters for dinner, Girl Scout Trip on Saturday

>... with one to Dollywood, RAZE and Teen Anti-Alcohol/tobacco

>Conference, GS Camp and Band Camp (she's now on the Huntington High

>Auxilary Dance/Flag Team as freshman).

>

>NOW you know why I'm tired ... at least its been a Good Year so to

>speak, ^_^ !

>

>Phred

>

>Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 22:34:58 -0700 (PDT)

>

>>Dear " saucy " Phred,

>> How badly we needed a comedian in this group! Even when your

>>tired you keep us amused-Thanks-

>>

>>phredta11bl@... wrote:

>> ... too tired to think of one, do hope your ribs are OK soon.

>>Perhaps

>> a nice garlic sauce will help, ^_^ ???

>>

>> Phred

>> From: dianequinlan@...

>> Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 18:42:44 +0000

>>

>> >I have a rib fracture of the 5th rib....they said it is healing.

>>I'm

>> >calling my primary doctor to get a Dexa scan...it's been a few

>>years

>> >since I had one. I didn't have osteoporosis then. I didn't do

>> >anything to fracture my rib! I don't know if the scoliosis could

>>be

>> >causing this. It is really painful....there's things I wanted to

>>do

>> >this week, but it hurts to move. I was able to sleep a little

>>better

>> >last night...thanks for asking, Joyce. We are getting together

>>with

>> >the family on Saturday and I volunteered to make a cake...so I

>>gotta

>> >feel better!!!

>> >Those of you who are feeling down....it's OK...I've felt like

>> >that....it isn't realistic to happy all the time....so allow

>>yourself

>> >to experience the emotions....and then pull yourself up. Thank

>> >goodness we aren't all feeling down at the same time....we'd be

>in

>> >big trouble! I hope everyone is doing something different this

>> >weekend....getting together with family and friends....or just

>>eating

>> >a sandwich outside in the sun. Make it special....just like

>you!!

>> >Now, what about a phunny joke from Phred?

>> >

>> >--

>> >Diane Quinlan

>> >dianequinlan@...

>> >scoliosis/PF/2004

>> >Diane,

>> >I will pray for you tonight. I hope that you can get some rest.

>>Let

>> >us know when you find out. Does the scoliosis put undue strain

>on

>> >your ribs?

>> >Take care,

>> >Will wait to hear from you....Joyce PF1997

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

Guest guest

Diane...well one of the things I HAVEN'T had is a fractured rib. I can only imagine how painful it must be. Something else to deal with huh?

We are getting together with family on Sat. also. Looking forward to it. I'm not bakin' though, I'm buying at Costco. LOL

Sher ipf 5-06

Re: Re: Another problem

I have a rib fracture of the 5th rib....they said it is healing. I'm calling my primary doctor to get a Dexa scan...it's been a few years since I had one. I didn't have osteoporosis then. I didn't do anything to fracture my rib! I don't know if the scoliosis could be causing this. It is really painful....there's things I wanted to do this week, but it hurts to move. I was able to sleep a little better last night...thanks for asking, Joyce. We are getting together with the family on Saturday and I volunteered to make a cake...so I gotta feel better!!!

Those of you who are feeling down....it's OK...I've felt like that....it isn't realistic to happy all the time....so allow yourself to experience the emotions....and then pull yourself up. Thank goodness we aren't all feeling down at the same time....we'd be in big trouble! I hope everyone is doing something different this weekend....getting together with family and friends....or just eating a sandwich outside in the sun. Make it special....just like you!!

Now, what about a phunny joke from Phred?

Diane,

Take care,

Will wait to hear from you....Joyce PF1997

Guest guest

LOL Phred! Be sure and put lots of catsup on those "athletic supporters". Sher

Re: Re: Another problem> Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 18:42:44 +0000> > >I have a rib fracture of the 5th rib....they said it is healing. >I'm> >calling my primary doctor to get a Dexa scan...it's been a few>years> >since I had one. I didn't have osteoporosis then. I didn't do> >anything to fracture my rib! I don't know if the scoliosis could>be> >causing this. It is really painful....there's things I wanted to>do> >this week, but it hurts to move. I was able to sleep a little>better> >last night...thanks for asking, Joyce. We are getting together>with> >the family on Saturday and I volunteered to make a cake...so I>gotta> >feel better!!! > >Those of you who are feeling down....it's OK...I've felt like> >that....it isn't realistic to happy all the time....so allow>yourself> >to experience the emotions....and then pull yourself up. Thank> >goodness we aren't all feeling down at the same time....we'd be in> >big trouble! I hope everyone is doing something different this> >weekend....getting together with family and friends....or just>eating> >a sandwich outside in the sun. Make it special....just like you!!> >Now, what about a phunny joke from Phred?> >> >--> >Diane Quinlan > >dianequinlan@... > >scoliosis/PF/2004> >Diane, > >I will pray for you tonight. I hope that you can get some rest. >Let> >us know when you find out. Does the scoliosis put undue strain on> >your ribs? > >Take care, > >Will wait to hear from you....Joyce PF1997> > > >>

Guest guest

Phred Your daughter will remember All the things you are doing for her and it will make her a stronger person that you will be proud of. May god give you the stregenth to complete your journey with her. It is the greatest joy in a parents life. ipf 7/05Sher K Bauman wrote: LOL Phred! Be sure and put lots of catsup on those "athletic supporters". Sher Re: Re: Another problem> Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 18:42:44 +0000>

> >I have a rib fracture of the 5th rib....they said it is healing. >I'm> >calling my primary doctor to get a Dexa scan...it's been a few>years> >since I had one. I didn't have osteoporosis then. I didn't do> >anything to fracture my rib! I don't know if the scoliosis could>be> >causing this. It is really painful....there's things I wanted to>do> >this week, but it hurts to move. I was able to sleep a little>better> >last night...thanks for asking, Joyce. We are getting together>with> >the family on Saturday and I volunteered to make a cake...so I>gotta> >feel better!!! > >Those of you who are feeling down....it's OK...I've felt like> >that....it isn't realistic to happy all the time....so

allow>yourself> >to experience the emotions....and then pull yourself up. Thank> >goodness we aren't all feeling down at the same time....we'd be in> >big trouble! I hope everyone is doing something different this> >weekend....getting together with family and friends....or just>eating> >a sandwich outside in the sun. Make it special....just like you!!> >Now, what about a phunny joke from Phred?> >> >--> >Diane Quinlan > >dianequinlan@... > >scoliosis/PF/2004> >Diane, > >I will pray for you tonight. I hope that you can get some rest. >Let> >us know when you find out. Does the scoliosis put undue strain on> >your ribs? > >Take care, > >Will

wait to hear from you....Joyce PF1997> > > >>

Guest guest

Phred, Do you live in Huntington Beach, CA? My sister and my son live there and I am there at least once a week. I spent my high school years hanging out at the pier. Coincidently I also teach 8th grade. It is such a hard time for so many kids and the fact that the other kids voted your daughter "Most Likely To Succeed" says you and your wife have done an excellent job as parents! Congratulations-phredta11bl@... wrote: ... thanks, I needed that. As I am still on tenterhooks re: this THING, I am trying to be as upbeat as I can be. I won't know any more about my situation until after 26 Jun when I have my updated CAT scan. My poor wife ... is 4'10" and 90 lbs (they grow them that way in The Philippines!) ... is using an electric weedeater to do

our backyard affectionately called "Jumanji" as the rider mower needs work while I stain/seal our new rear deck. She's laid off in the summer from her job as always. Between trying to get her to sit down and get her driver's license, she REALLY needs to now plus, worrying about finances, doing our daughter's activities (I'll just say this, Lani was voted "Most Likely To Succeed" in her EIGHTH GRADE class), I have reason to be tired. I'm trying to get as many links to what I have been treated for in the past (rhinitis, walking pneumonia, asbestos exposure) and get the compensations I feel are due me ... and them. Now y'all know WHY I kid around ... I REALLY need it. (By the way, the deck is ALMOST done, and julie has done most of Jumanji, Lani has her Athletic Banquet tonight; don't cook tonight as we're having athletic supporters for dinner, Girl Scout Trip on Saturday ... with one to Dollywood, RAZE and

Teen Anti-Alcohol/tobacco Conference, GS Camp and Band Camp (she's now on the Huntington High Auxilary Dance/Flag Team as freshman). NOW you know why I'm tired ... at least its been a Good Year so to speak, ^_^ ! Phred ---- Original Message ---- From: dnsrndl@... To: Breathe-Support Subject: Re: Re: Another problem Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 22:34:58 -0700 (PDT) >Dear "saucy" Phred, > How badly we needed a comedian in this group! Even when your >tired you keep us amused-Thanks- > >phredta11bl@... wrote: > ... too tired to think of one, do hope your ribs are OK soon. >Perhaps > a nice garlic sauce will help, ^_^ ??? > > Phred > ---- Original Message ---- > From: dianequinlan@... > To: Breathe-Support > Subject: Re: Re: Another problem > Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 18:42:44 +0000 > > >I have a rib fracture of the 5th rib....they said it is healing. >I'm > >calling my primary doctor to get a Dexa scan...it's been a few >years > >since I had one. I didn't have osteoporosis then. I didn't do > >anything to fracture my rib! I don't know if the scoliosis could >be > >causing this. It is really painful....there's things I wanted to >do > >this week, but it hurts to move. I was able to sleep a little >better > >last night...thanks for asking, Joyce. We are getting together >with > >the family on Saturday and I

volunteered to make a cake...so I >gotta > >feel better!!! > >Those of you who are feeling down....it's OK...I've felt like > >that....it isn't realistic to happy all the time....so allow >yourself > >to experience the emotions....and then pull yourself up. Thank > >goodness we aren't all feeling down at the same time....we'd be in > >big trouble! I hope everyone is doing something different this > >weekend....getting together with family and friends....or just >eating > >a sandwich outside in the sun. Make it special....just like you!! > >Now, what about a phunny joke from Phred? > > > >-- > >Diane Quinlan > >dianequinlan@... > >scoliosis/PF/2004 > >Diane, > >I will pray for you tonight. I hope that you can get some rest. >Let > >us know when you find out. Does the scoliosis put undue strain on > >your ribs? > >Take care, > >Will wait to hear from you....Joyce PF1997 > > > > >

Guest guest

.... no, Huntington, WV. Where Marshall University is, they just

wrapped making a movie yclept " We Are ... Marshall! " about the 1970

plane crash/aftermath when the WHOLE team, coaches and some

supporters, was killed in a plane crash. It is considered the worst

sports catastrophe in American sports history. Didn't get to be in

the movie, too many conflicts.

Right now I feel like 10 lbs dogcrap in 5 lb. bag. Yesterday, I had

the Texas Triple, w/jalapenos, at Burger King, onion rings and cheese

stick in marinara sauce. Daughter Lani, had chipped her tooth just

before she assisted in the WV Nationa Junior Honor Society induction,

she was praticing flag twirling for the talent show. The WORST thing

was that she had a solo at the Spring Chorus Concert the next night.

Got a dentist to " glue " the chip back on, the concert went

beautifully. So did the talent show but, we HAD to leave early as she

wasn't feeling good. Stopping at Burger King, we were ALL hungry, she

had a Ceasar salad and, at the Athletic Banquet (hamburglars and

hotdorgs) didn't eat and we left before it was over, after she got

her track award.

Last night, she was throwing up all night ... and I were up, on

and off, watching her. ER said it was most likely a stomach virus ...

we ALL have it (I also have the jalapenos as well, :<( !!)

So, I'm taking today off from my parttimer, oh and, I forgot to

mention. Lani thre up in the bathroom and, the chip loosened and got

flushed! So, we have a dental appt again on Tuesday (when dr. flies

back from Cancun!) where she MIGHT need a root canal and, cap.

At 0830 Tuesday, she has school awards ceremony.

.... think I'll get some whiskey, a B-I-I-I-G bottle. I need it!

Pooped Phred

Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 19:19:21 -0700 (PDT)

>Phred,

> Do you live in Huntington Beach, CA? My sister and my son live

>there and I am there at least once a week. I spent my high school

>years hanging out at the pier. Coincidently I also teach 8th grade.

> It is such a hard time for so many kids and the fact that the other

>kids voted your daughter " Most Likely To Succeed " says you and your

>wife have done an excellent job as parents! Congratulations-

>

>phredta11bl@... wrote: ... thanks, I needed that. As I

>am still on tenterhooks re: this

> THING, I am trying to be as upbeat as I can be. I won't know any

>more

> about my situation until after 26 Jun when I have my updated CAT

> scan. My poor wife ... is 4'10 " and 90 lbs (they grow them

>that

> way in The Philippines!) ... is using an electric weedeater to do

>our

> backyard affectionately called " Jumanji " as the rider mower needs

> work while I stain/seal our new rear deck. She's laid off in the

> summer from her job as always. Between trying to get her to sit

>down

> and get her driver's license, she REALLY needs to now plus,

>worrying

> about finances, doing our daughter's activities (I'll just say

>this,

> Lani was voted " Most Likely To Succeed " in her EIGHTH GRADE class),

>I

> have reason to be tired. I'm trying to get as many links to what I

> have been treated for in the past (rhinitis, walking pneumonia,

> asbestos exposure) and get the compensations I feel are due me ...

> and them. Now y'all know WHY I kid around ... I REALLY need it. (By

> the way, the deck is ALMOST done, and julie has done most of

>Jumanji,

> Lani has her Athletic Banquet tonight; don't cook tonight as we're

> having athletic supporters for dinner, Girl Scout Trip on Saturday

> ... with one to Dollywood, RAZE and Teen Anti-Alcohol/tobacco

> Conference, GS Camp and Band Camp (she's now on the Huntington High

> Auxilary Dance/Flag Team as freshman).

>

> NOW you know why I'm tired ... at least its been a Good Year so to

> speak, ^_^ !

>

> Phred

>

> From: dnsrndl@...

> Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 22:34:58 -0700 (PDT)

>

> >Dear " saucy " Phred,

> > How badly we needed a comedian in this group! Even when your

> >tired you keep us amused-Thanks-

> >

> >phredta11bl@... wrote:

> > ... too tired to think of one, do hope your ribs are OK soon.

> >Perhaps

> > a nice garlic sauce will help, ^_^ ???

> >

> > Phred

> > ---- Original Message ----

> > From: dianequinlan@...

> > To: Breathe-Support

> > Subject: Re: Re: Another problem

> > Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 18:42:44 +0000

> >

> > >I have a rib fracture of the 5th rib....they said it is

>healing.

> >I'm

> > >calling my primary doctor to get a Dexa scan...it's been a few

> >years

> > >since I had one. I didn't have osteoporosis then. I didn't do

> > >anything to fracture my rib! I don't know if the scoliosis

>could

> >be

> > >causing this. It is really painful....there's things I wanted

>to

> >do

> > >this week, but it hurts to move. I was able to sleep a little

> >better

> > >last night...thanks for asking, Joyce. We are getting together

> >with

> > >the family on Saturday and I volunteered to make a cake...so I

> >gotta

> > >feel better!!!

> > >Those of you who are feeling down....it's OK...I've felt like

> > >that....it isn't realistic to happy all the time....so allow

> >yourself

> > >to experience the emotions....and then pull yourself up. Thank

> > >goodness we aren't all feeling down at the same time....we'd be

>in

> > >big trouble! I hope everyone is doing something different this

> > >weekend....getting together with family and friends....or just

> >eating

> > >a sandwich outside in the sun. Make it special....just like

>you!!

> > >Now, what about a phunny joke from Phred?

> > >

> > >--

> > >Diane Quinlan

> > >dianequinlan@...

> > >scoliosis/PF/2004

> > >Diane,

> > >I will pray for you tonight. I hope that you can get some

>rest.

> >Let

> > >us know when you find out. Does the scoliosis put undue strain

>on

> > >your ribs?

> > >Take care,

> > >Will wait to hear from you....Joyce PF1997

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

Guest guest

I was curious as to if there is anyone in the group that can no longer walk at all due to the lack of enough 02? Or Possibly can only walk 5 or less steps, then needing to sit down?

kiss kiss,

~Ginger~

IPF-9/04

Guest guest

.... FRIED CABBAGE????

Eww .... !!!!

Its the jalapenos (I'd rather have siricachas or even habaneros).

Oh, and the job wants " ... to go in another direction " . So Wednesday,

I stock bread at Sara Lee outlet!

Crap!

Phred

Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 10:52:17 -0400

>I know you are so proud of your daughter. Hope her solo went great.

>Kids her

>age get so embarrassed if one little thing is wrong with their

>smiles. Hope

>her dentist is a really good one. My daughter was hit in the mouth

>with a

>softball bat at age 11. You wouldn't believe how much she has had to

>go

>through in her life because of it..

>

>Now for the stuffing yourself into 3 sizes bigger..... Was it

>wonderful??

>until you got home right.. HA HA HA

>we had ribs and fried cabbage last night and I did the same

>thing........ I

>LOVE TO EAT..

>

>I hope y'all only have a little bug. You be sure you don't wind up

>with an

>infection. Hope your not pooped to much today !!!! God Bless...

>Peggy ipf

>9/04

>

>

>on 5/26/06 7:50 AM, phredta11bl@... at phredta11bl@...

>wrote:

>

>... no, Huntington, WV. Where Marshall University is, they just

>wrapped making a movie yclept " We Are ... Marshall! " about the 1970

>plane crash/aftermath when the WHOLE team, coaches and some

>supporters, was killed in a plane crash. It is considered the worst

>sports catastrophe in American sports history. Didn't get to be in

>the movie, too many conflicts.

>

>Right now I feel like 10 lbs dogcrap in 5 lb. bag. Yesterday, I had

>the Texas Triple, w/jalapenos, at Burger King, onion rings and cheese

>stick in marinara sauce. Daughter Lani, had chipped her tooth just

>before she assisted in the WV Nationa Junior Honor Society induction,

>she was praticing flag twirling for the talent show. The WORST thing

>was that she had a solo at the Spring Chorus Concert the next night.

>Got a dentist to " glue " the chip back on, the concert went

>beautifully. So did the talent show but, we HAD to leave early as she

>wasn't feeling good. Stopping at Burger King, we were ALL hungry, she

>had a Ceasar salad and, at the Athletic Banquet (hamburglars and

>hotdorgs) didn't eat and we left before it was over, after she got

>her track award.

>

>Last night, she was throwing up all night ... and I were up, on

>and off, watching her. ER said it was most likely a stomach virus ...

>we ALL have it (I also have the jalapenos as well, :<( !!)

>

>So, I'm taking today off from my parttimer, oh and, I forgot to

>mention. Lani thre up in the bathroom and, the chip loosened and got

>flushed! So, we have a dental appt again on Tuesday (when dr. flies

>back from Cancun!) where she MIGHT need a root canal and, cap.

>

>At 0830 Tuesday, she has school awards ceremony.

>

>... think I'll get some whiskey, a B-I-I-I-G bottle. I need it!

>

>Pooped Phred

>

>Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 19:19:21 -0700 (PDT)

>

>>Phred,

>> Do you live in Huntington Beach, CA? My sister and my son

>live

>>there and I am there at least once a week. I spent my high school

>>years hanging out at the pier. Coincidently I also teach 8th

>grade.

>> It is such a hard time for so many kids and the fact that the

>other

>>kids voted your daughter " Most Likely To Succeed " says you and your

>>wife have done an excellent job as parents!

>Congratulations-

>>

>>phredta11bl@... wrote: ... thanks, I needed that. As I

>>am still on tenterhooks re: this

>> THING, I am trying to be as upbeat as I can be. I won't know any

>>more

>> about my situation until after 26 Jun when I have my updated CAT

>> scan. My poor wife ... is 4'10 " and 90 lbs (they grow them

>>that

>> way in The Philippines!) ... is using an electric weedeater to do

>>our

>> backyard affectionately called " Jumanji " as the rider mower needs

>> work while I stain/seal our new rear deck. She's laid off in the

>> summer from her job as always. Between trying to get her to sit

>>down

>> and get her driver's license, she REALLY needs to now plus,

>>worrying

>> about finances, doing our daughter's activities (I'll just say

>>this,

>> Lani was voted " Most Likely To Succeed " in her EIGHTH GRADE

>class),

>>I

>> have reason to be tired. I'm trying to get as many links to what I

>> have been treated for in the past (rhinitis, walking pneumonia,

>> asbestos exposure) and get the compensations I feel are due me ...

>> and them. Now y'all know WHY I kid around ... I REALLY need it.

>(By

>> the way, the deck is ALMOST done, and julie has done most of

>>Jumanji,

>> Lani has her Athletic Banquet tonight; don't cook tonight as we're

>> having athletic supporters for dinner, Girl Scout Trip on Saturday

>> ... with one to Dollywood, RAZE and Teen Anti-Alcohol/tobacco

>> Conference, GS Camp and Band Camp (she's now on the Huntington

>High

>> Auxilary Dance/Flag Team as freshman).

>>

>> NOW you know why I'm tired ... at least its been a Good Year so to

>> speak, ^_^ !

>>

>> Phred

>>

>> From: dnsrndl@...

>> Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 22:34:58 -0700 (PDT)

>>

>> >Dear " saucy " Phred,

>> > How badly we needed a comedian in this group! Even when

>your

>> >tired you keep us amused-Thanks-

>> >

>> >phredta11bl@... wrote:

>> > ... too tired to think of one, do hope your ribs are OK soon.

>> >Perhaps

>> > a nice garlic sauce will help, ^_^ ???

>> >

>> > Phred

>> > ---- Original Message ----

>> > From: dianequinlan@...

>> > To: Breathe-Support

>> > Subject: Re: Re: Another problem

>> > Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 18:42:44 +0000

>> >

>> > >I have a rib fracture of the 5th rib....they said it is

>>healing.

>> >I'm

>> > >calling my primary doctor to get a Dexa scan...it's been a few

>> >years

>> > >since I had one. I didn't have osteoporosis then. I didn't

>do

>> > >anything to fracture my rib! I don't know if the scoliosis

>>could

>> >be

>> > >causing this. It is really painful....there's things I wanted

>>to

>> >do

>> > >this week, but it hurts to move. I was able to sleep a little

>> >better

>> > >last night...thanks for asking, Joyce. We are getting together

>> >with

>> > >the family on Saturday and I volunteered to make a cake...so I

>> >gotta

>> > >feel better!!!

>> > >Those of you who are feeling down....it's OK...I've felt like

>> > >that....it isn't realistic to happy all the time....so allow

>> >yourself

>> > >to experience the emotions....and then pull yourself up.

>Thank

>> > >goodness we aren't all feeling down at the same time....we'd

>be

>>in

>> > >big trouble! I hope everyone is doing something different

>this

>> > >weekend....getting together with family and friends....or just

>> >eating

>> > >a sandwich outside in the sun. Make it special....just like

>>you!!

>> > >Now, what about a phunny joke from Phred?

>> > >

>> > >--

>> > >Diane Quinlan

>> > >dianequinlan@...

>> > >scoliosis/PF/2004

>> > >Diane,

>> > >I will pray for you tonight. I hope that you can get some

>>rest.

>> >Let

>> > >us know when you find out. Does the scoliosis put undue

>strain

>>on

>> > >your ribs?

>> > >Take care,

>> > >Will wait to hear from you....Joyce PF1997

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

Guest guest

Oh YEAH, I love fried cabbage. Having Grouper tonight. Corn bread, black-eyed peas. YUMMMM

on 5/26/06 2:54 PM, phredta11bl@... at phredta11bl@... wrote:

.... FRIED CABBAGE????

Eww .... !!!!

Its the jalapenos (I'd rather have siricachas or even habaneros).

Oh, and the job wants " ... to go in another direction " . So Wednesday,

I stock bread at Sara Lee outlet!

Crap!

Phred

Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 10:52:17 -0400

>I know you are so proud of your daughter. Hope her solo went great.

>Kids her

>age get so embarrassed if one little thing is wrong with their

>smiles. Hope

>her dentist is a really good one. My daughter was hit in the mouth

>with a

>softball bat at age 11. You wouldn't believe how much she has had to

>go

>through in her life because of it..

>

>Now for the stuffing yourself into 3 sizes bigger..... Was it

>wonderful??

>until you got home right.. HA HA HA

>we had ribs and fried cabbage last night and I did the same

>thing........ I

>LOVE TO EAT..

>

>I hope y'all only have a little bug. You be sure you don't wind up

>with an

>infection. Hope your not pooped to much today !!!! God Bless...

>Peggy ipf

>9/04

>

>

>on 5/26/06 7:50 AM, phredta11bl@... at phredta11bl@...

>wrote:

>

>... no, Huntington, WV. Where Marshall University is, they just

>wrapped making a movie yclept " We Are ... Marshall! " about the 1970

>plane crash/aftermath when the WHOLE team, coaches and some

>supporters, was killed in a plane crash. It is considered the worst

>sports catastrophe in American sports history. Didn't get to be in

>the movie, too many conflicts.

>

>Right now I feel like 10 lbs dogcrap in 5 lb. bag. Yesterday, I had

>the Texas Triple, w/jalapenos, at Burger King, onion rings and cheese

>stick in marinara sauce. Daughter Lani, had chipped her tooth just

>before she assisted in the WV Nationa Junior Honor Society induction,

>she was praticing flag twirling for the talent show. The WORST thing

>was that she had a solo at the Spring Chorus Concert the next night.

>Got a dentist to " glue " the chip back on, the concert went

>beautifully. So did the talent show but, we HAD to leave early as she

>wasn't feeling good. Stopping at Burger King, we were ALL hungry, she

>had a Ceasar salad and, at the Athletic Banquet (hamburglars and

>hotdorgs) didn't eat and we left before it was over, after she got

>her track award.

>

>Last night, she was throwing up all night ... and I were up, on

>and off, watching her. ER said it was most likely a stomach virus ...

>we ALL have it (I also have the jalapenos as well, :<( !!)

>

>So, I'm taking today off from my parttimer, oh and, I forgot to

>mention. Lani thre up in the bathroom and, the chip loosened and got

>flushed! So, we have a dental appt again on Tuesday (when dr. flies

>back from Cancun!) where she MIGHT need a root canal and, cap.

>

>At 0830 Tuesday, she has school awards ceremony.

>

>... think I'll get some whiskey, a B-I-I-I-G bottle. I need it!

>

>Pooped Phred

>

>Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 19:19:21 -0700 (PDT)

>

>>Phred,

>> Do you live in Huntington Beach, CA? My sister and my son

>live

>>there and I am there at least once a week. I spent my high school

>>years hanging out at the pier. Coincidently I also teach 8th

>grade.

>> It is such a hard time for so many kids and the fact that the

>other

>>kids voted your daughter " Most Likely To Succeed " says you and your

>>wife have done an excellent job as parents!

>Congratulations-

>>

>>phredta11bl@... wrote: ... thanks, I needed that. As I

>>am still on tenterhooks re: this

>> THING, I am trying to be as upbeat as I can be. I won't know any

>>more

>> about my situation until after 26 Jun when I have my updated CAT

>> scan. My poor wife ... is 4'10 " and 90 lbs (they grow them

>>that

>> way in The Philippines!) ... is using an electric weedeater to do

>>our

>> backyard affectionately called " Jumanji " as the rider mower needs

>> work while I stain/seal our new rear deck. She's laid off in the

>> summer from her job as always. Between trying to get her to sit

>>down

>> and get her driver's license, she REALLY needs to now plus,

>>worrying

>> about finances, doing our daughter's activities (I'll just say

>>this,

>> Lani was voted " Most Likely To Succeed " in her EIGHTH GRADE

>class),

>>I

>> have reason to be tired. I'm trying to get as many links to what I

>> have been treated for in the past (rhinitis, walking pneumonia,

>> asbestos exposure) and get the compensations I feel are due me ...

>> and them. Now y'all know WHY I kid around ... I REALLY need it.

>(By

>> the way, the deck is ALMOST done, and julie has done most of

>>Jumanji,

>> Lani has her Athletic Banquet tonight; don't cook tonight as we're

>> having athletic supporters for dinner, Girl Scout Trip on Saturday

>> ... with one to Dollywood, RAZE and Teen Anti-Alcohol/tobacco

>> Conference, GS Camp and Band Camp (she's now on the Huntington

>High

>> Auxilary Dance/Flag Team as freshman).

>>

>> NOW you know why I'm tired ... at least its been a Good Year so to

>> speak, ^_^ !

>>

>> Phred

>>

>> From: dnsrndl@...

>> Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 22:34:58 -0700 (PDT)

>>

>> >Dear " saucy " Phred,

>> > How badly we needed a comedian in this group! Even when

>your

>> >tired you keep us amused-Thanks-

>> >

>> >phredta11bl@... wrote:

>> > ... too tired to think of one, do hope your ribs are OK soon.

>> >Perhaps

>> > a nice garlic sauce will help, ^_^ ???

>> >

>> > Phred

>> > ---- Original Message ----

>> > From: dianequinlan@...

>> > To: Breathe-Support

>> > Subject: Re: Re: Another problem

>> > Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 18:42:44 +0000

>> >

>> > >I have a rib fracture of the 5th rib....they said it is

>>healing.

>> >I'm

>> > >calling my primary doctor to get a Dexa scan...it's been a few

>> >years

>> > >since I had one. I didn't have osteoporosis then. I didn't

>do

>> > >anything to fracture my rib! I don't know if the scoliosis

>>could

>> >be

>> > >causing this. It is really painful....there's things I wanted

>>to

>> >do

>> > >this week, but it hurts to move. I was able to sleep a little

>> >better

>> > >last night...thanks for asking, Joyce. We are getting together

>> >with

>> > >the family on Saturday and I volunteered to make a cake...so I

>> >gotta

>> > >feel better!!!

>> > >Those of you who are feeling down....it's OK...I've felt like

>> > >that....it isn't realistic to happy all the time....so allow

>> >yourself

>> > >to experience the emotions....and then pull yourself up.

>Thank

>> > >goodness we aren't all feeling down at the same time....we'd

>be

>>in

>> > >big trouble! I hope everyone is doing something different

>this

>> > >weekend....getting together with family and friends....or just

>> >eating

>> > >a sandwich outside in the sun. Make it special....just like

>>you!!

>> > >Now, what about a phunny joke from Phred?

>> > >

>> > >--

>> > >Diane Quinlan

>> > >dianequinlan@...

>> > >scoliosis/PF/2004

>> > >Diane,

>> > >I will pray for you tonight. I hope that you can get some

>>rest.

>> >Let

>> > >us know when you find out. Does the scoliosis put undue

>strain

>>on

>> > >your ribs?

>> > >Take care,

>> > >Will wait to hear from you....Joyce PF1997

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

Guest guest

Fred,

What were you thinking???? Mexican from Burger King???? In Huntington, WV.... Asking for it!

Sorry that you had an awful ending to a wonderful evening. Poor little girl. She will laugh about it all one day. You both sound like great parents. She is so young to have that tooth damaged like that. Hope the dentist is a good one. Is it giving her pain.

I loooooove fried cabbage. I would have loved to be at Peggy's house for that meal. Did you have cornbread, Peggy. I have been starving lately. Ate pretend chinese in a Mall restaurant today. I may be having an evening like Fred's. yuk!

Hugs,

Joyce > >> > ... too tired to think of one, do hope your ribs are OK soon.> >> >Perhaps> >> > a nice garlic sauce will help, ^_^ ???> >> > > >> > Phred> >> > ---- Original Message ----> >> > >> > To: Breathe-Support > >> > Subject: Re: Re: Another problem> >> > Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 18:42:44 +0000> >> > > >> > >I have a rib fracture of the 5th rib....they said it is> >>healing. > >> >I'm> >> > >calling my primary doctor to get a Dexa scan...it's been a few> >> >years> >> > >since I had one. I didn't have osteoporosis then. I didn't> >do> >> > >anything to fracture my rib! I don't know if the scoliosis> >>could> >> >be> >> > >causing this. It is really painful....there's things I wanted> >>to> >> >do> >> > >this week, but it hurts to move. I was able to sleep a little> >> >better> >> > >last night...thanks for asking, Joyce. We are getting together> >> >with> >> > >the family on Saturday and I volunteered to make a cake...so I> >> >gotta> >> > >feel better!!!> >> > >Those of you who are feeling down....it's OK...I've felt like> >> > >that....it isn't realistic to happy all the time....so allow> >> >yourself> >> > >to experience the emotions....and then pull yourself up. > >Thank> >> > >goodness we aren't all feeling down at the same time....we'd> >be> >>in> >> > >big trouble! I hope everyone is doing something different> >this> >> > >weekend....getting together with family and friends....or just> >> >eating> >> > >a sandwich outside in the sun. Make it special....just like> >>you!!> >> > >Now, what about a phunny joke from Phred?> >> > >> >> > >--> >> > >Diane Quinlan> >> > >dianequinlan@...> >> > >scoliosis/PF/2004> >> > >Diane, > >> > >I will pray for you tonight. I hope that you can get some> >>rest. > >> >Let> >> > >us know when you find out. Does the scoliosis put undue> >strain> >>on> >> > >your ribs? > >> > >Take care, > >> > >Will wait to hear from you....Joyce PF1997> >> > > >> > > >> > > >> >> >> >

Guest guest

.... ah, Ah-nold's favorie fish (Der Gropenator ... ^_^ !) ... that's

OK. Fried cabbage, eww!

fl

Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 15:05:25 -0400

>Oh YEAH, I love fried cabbage. Having Grouper tonight. Corn bread,

>black-eyed peas. YUMMMM

>

>

>

>on 5/26/06 2:54 PM, phredta11bl@... at phredta11bl@...

>wrote:

>

>... FRIED CABBAGE????

>

>Eww .... !!!!

>

>Its the jalapenos (I'd rather have siricachas or even habaneros).

>

>Oh, and the job wants " ... to go in another direction " . So Wednesday,

>I stock bread at Sara Lee outlet!

>

>Crap!

>

>Phred

>

>From: pac1773@...

>Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 10:52:17 -0400

>

>>I know you are so proud of your daughter. Hope her solo went great.

>>Kids her

>>age get so embarrassed if one little thing is wrong with their

>>smiles. Hope

>>her dentist is a really good one. My daughter was hit in the mouth

>>with a

>>softball bat at age 11. You wouldn't believe how much she has had to

>>go

>>through in her life because of it..

>>

>>Now for the stuffing yourself into 3 sizes bigger..... Was it

>>wonderful??

>>until you got home right.. HA HA HA

>>we had ribs and fried cabbage last night and I did the same

>>thing........ I

>>LOVE TO EAT..

>>

>>I hope y'all only have a little bug. You be sure you don't wind up

>>with an

>>infection. Hope your not pooped to much today !!!! God Bless...

>>Peggy ipf

>>9/04

>>

>>

>>on 5/26/06 7:50 AM, phredta11bl@... at phredta11bl@...

>>wrote:

>>

>>... no, Huntington, WV. Where Marshall University is, they just

>>wrapped making a movie yclept " We Are ... Marshall! " about the 1970

>>plane crash/aftermath when the WHOLE team, coaches and some

>>supporters, was killed in a plane crash. It is considered the worst

>>sports catastrophe in American sports history. Didn't get to be in

>>the movie, too many conflicts.

>>

>>Right now I feel like 10 lbs dogcrap in 5 lb. bag. Yesterday, I had

>>the Texas Triple, w/jalapenos, at Burger King, onion rings and

>cheese

>>stick in marinara sauce. Daughter Lani, had chipped her tooth just

>>before she assisted in the WV Nationa Junior Honor Society

>induction,

>>she was praticing flag twirling for the talent show. The WORST thing

>>was that she had a solo at the Spring Chorus Concert the next night.

>>Got a dentist to " glue " the chip back on, the concert went

>>beautifully. So did the talent show but, we HAD to leave early as

>she

>>wasn't feeling good. Stopping at Burger King, we were ALL hungry,

>she

>>had a Ceasar salad and, at the Athletic Banquet (hamburglars and

>>hotdorgs) didn't eat and we left before it was over, after she got

>>her track award.

>>

>>Last night, she was throwing up all night ... and I were up,

>on

>>and off, watching her. ER said it was most likely a stomach virus

>...

>>we ALL have it (I also have the jalapenos as well, :<( !!)

>>

>>So, I'm taking today off from my parttimer, oh and, I forgot to

>>mention. Lani thre up in the bathroom and, the chip loosened and got

>>flushed! So, we have a dental appt again on Tuesday (when dr. flies

>>back from Cancun!) where she MIGHT need a root canal and, cap.

>>

>>At 0830 Tuesday, she has school awards ceremony.

>>

>>... think I'll get some whiskey, a B-I-I-I-G bottle. I need it!

>>

>>Pooped Phred

>>

>>---- Original Message ----

>>From: dnsrndl@...

>>To: Breathe-Support

>>Subject: Re: Re: Another problem

>>Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 19:19:21 -0700 (PDT)

>>

>>>Phred,

>>> Do you live in Huntington Beach, CA? My sister and my son

>>live

>>>there and I am there at least once a week. I spent my high school

>>>years hanging out at the pier. Coincidently I also teach 8th

>>grade.

>>> It is such a hard time for so many kids and the fact that the

>>other

>>>kids voted your daughter " Most Likely To Succeed " says you and

>your

>>>wife have done an excellent job as parents!

>>Congratulations-

>>>

>>>phredta11bl@... wrote: ... thanks, I needed that. As

>I

>>>am still on tenterhooks re: this

>>> THING, I am trying to be as upbeat as I can be. I won't know any

>>>more

>>> about my situation until after 26 Jun when I have my updated CAT

>>> scan. My poor wife ... is 4'10 " and 90 lbs (they grow them

>>>that

>>> way in The Philippines!) ... is using an electric weedeater to do

>>>our

>>> backyard affectionately called " Jumanji " as the rider mower needs

>>> work while I stain/seal our new rear deck. She's laid off in the

>>> summer from her job as always. Between trying to get her to sit

>>>down

>>> and get her driver's license, she REALLY needs to now plus,

>>>worrying

>>> about finances, doing our daughter's activities (I'll just say

>>>this,

>>> Lani was voted " Most Likely To Succeed " in her EIGHTH GRADE

>>class),

>>>I

>>> have reason to be tired. I'm trying to get as many links to what

>I

>>> have been treated for in the past (rhinitis, walking pneumonia,

>>> asbestos exposure) and get the compensations I feel are due me

>...

>>> and them. Now y'all know WHY I kid around ... I REALLY need it.

>>(By

>>> the way, the deck is ALMOST done, and julie has done most of

>>>Jumanji,

>>> Lani has her Athletic Banquet tonight; don't cook tonight as

>we're

>>> having athletic supporters for dinner, Girl Scout Trip on

>Saturday

>>> ... with one to Dollywood, RAZE and Teen Anti-Alcohol/tobacco

>>> Conference, GS Camp and Band Camp (she's now on the Huntington

>>High

>>> Auxilary Dance/Flag Team as freshman).

>>>

>>> NOW you know why I'm tired ... at least its been a Good Year so

>to

>>> speak, ^_^ !

>>>

>>> Phred

>>>

>>> ---- Original Message ----

>>> From: dnsrndl@...

>>> To: Breathe-Support

>>> Subject: Re: Re: Another problem

>>> Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 22:34:58 -0700 (PDT)

>>>

>>> >Dear " saucy " Phred,

>>> > How badly we needed a comedian in this group! Even when

>>your

>>> >tired you keep us amused-Thanks-

>>> >

>>> >phredta11bl@... wrote:

>>> > ... too tired to think of one, do hope your ribs are OK soon.

>>> >Perhaps

>>> > a nice garlic sauce will help, ^_^ ???

>>> >

>>> > Phred

>>> > ---- Original Message ----

>>> > From: dianequinlan@...

>>> > To: Breathe-Support

>>> > Subject: Re: Re: Another problem

>>> > Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 18:42:44 +0000

>>> >

>>> > >I have a rib fracture of the 5th rib....they said it is

>>>healing.

>>> >I'm

>>> > >calling my primary doctor to get a Dexa scan...it's been a

>few

>>> >years

>>> > >since I had one. I didn't have osteoporosis then. I didn't

>>do

>>> > >anything to fracture my rib! I don't know if the scoliosis

>>>could

>>> >be

>>> > >causing this. It is really painful....there's things I

>wanted

>>>to

>>> >do

>>> > >this week, but it hurts to move. I was able to sleep a

>little

>>> >better

>>> > >last night...thanks for asking, Joyce. We are getting

>together

>>> >with

>>> > >the family on Saturday and I volunteered to make a cake...so

>I

>>> >gotta

>>> > >feel better!!!

>>> > >Those of you who are feeling down....it's OK...I've felt like

>>> > >that....it isn't realistic to happy all the time....so allow

>>> >yourself

>>> > >to experience the emotions....and then pull yourself up.

>>Thank

>>> > >goodness we aren't all feeling down at the same time....we'd

>>be

>>>in

>>> > >big trouble! I hope everyone is doing something different

>>this

>>> > >weekend....getting together with family and friends....or

>just

>>> >eating

>>> > >a sandwich outside in the sun. Make it special....just like

>>>you!!

>>> > >Now, what about a phunny joke from Phred?

>>> > >

>>> > >--

>>> > >Diane Quinlan

>>> > >dianequinlan@...

>>> > >scoliosis/PF/2004

>>> > >Diane,

>>> > >I will pray for you tonight. I hope that you can get some

>>>rest.

>>> >Let

>>> > >us know when you find out. Does the scoliosis put undue

>>strain

>>>on