RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

RE: Please forward any Advocates you might recommend

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Amy Speed Rauch and Kim Fritzsching are both excellent. Email candy@... and I'll get you in touch w/ one of them.

Leonard Schwager

President & Director of Legal Affairs

http://atty4kids.org

erica@...

Tel:

Fax:

--- Please forward any Advocates you mightrecommendDate: Fri, January 21, 2011 2:06 pmTo: Texas-Autism-Advocacy

We are going to be having our ARD next month and the Advocate I have always used is not going to be able to go with us this year. Please let me know if you have someone in the the Houston area that you have used.Thanks in advance.

Guest guest

:

Here is the one helped with my ARD last year. She is great and very professional.

Singleton, her email : chatmom@...

The most wonderful thing is that she knows what an austistic child need.

Good Luck!

Subject: RE: Please forward any Advocates you might recommendTo: Texas-Autism-Advocacy Date: Friday, January 21, 2011, 8:28 PM

Amy Speed Rauch and Kim Fritzsching are both excellent. Email candy@... and I'll get you in touch w/ one of them.

Leonard Schwager

President & Director of Legal Affairs

http://atty4kids.org

erica@...

Tel:

Fax:

--- Please forward any Advocates you mightrecommendDate: Fri, January 21, 2011 2:06 pmTo: Texas-Autism-Advocacy

We are going to be having our ARD next month and the Advocate I have always used is not going to be able to go with us this year. Please let me know if you have someone in the the Houston area that you have used.Thanks in advance.

Guest guest

I've worked with and she was (is) wonderful.  Helped us out last year from a very complicated situation that didn't start out as going to be complicated but turned into a very complicated affair.  I've also worked with Louis Geigerman and he is at Louis@...   He is helping us right now out of a very complicated situation that involves my son being removed from the district and put in a private placement and the school district wanting an ARD.  I'm very murky with the laws in this area and SD has brought in their attorney.  He helped us also in the past.  Hope this helps. Hilda From: Texas-Autism-Advocacy [mailto:Texas-Autism-Advocacy ] On Behalf Of Amelia ChangSent: Monday, January 24, 2011 7:54 PMTo: Texas-Autism-Advocacy Subject: RE: Please forward any Advocates you might recommend :Here is the one helped with my ARD last year. She is great and very professional. Singleton, her email : chatmom@...The most wonderful thing is that she knows what an austistic child need.Good Luck!Subject: RE: Please forward any Advocates you might recommendTo: Texas-Autism-Advocacy Date: Friday, January 21, 2011, 8:28 PM Amy Speed Rauch and Kim Fritzsching are both excellent. Email candy@... and I'll get you in touch w/ one of them. Leonard SchwagerPresident & Director of Legal Affairshttp://atty4kids.org erica@...Tel: Fax: --- Please forward any Advocates you mightrecommendDate: Fri, January 21, 2011 2:06 pmTo: Texas-Autism-Advocacy We are going to be having our ARD next month and the Advocate I have always used is not going to be able to go with us this year. Please let me know if you have someone in the the Houston area that you have used.Thanks in advance.