RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: mito cell support by kirkmans

Rate this topic

Guest guest

has anyone tried this product, mito cell support by kirkmans? I am thinking about starting my little man on it and I was looking for any input.

Thanks

Shell

From: Margarita Badysheva <margaritabadysheva@ yahoo.com>Subject: Re: Re: am i on the right pathTo: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. comCc: "Margarita Badysheva" <margaritabadysheva@ yahoo.com>Date: Monday, January 5, 2009, 11:29 PM

What are doing bath and shower filtres?How they work and where to buy them?Margarita

From: tylertaylin <tylertaylin@ yahoo.com>To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. comSent: Monday, January 5, 2009 10:03:40 PMSubject: Re: am i on the right path

You are on the right path. There is much you can do before March. I would work on diet. GFCF is step one. You need to check into SCD and BED. Specific Carbohydrate and Body Ecology Diet.In addition to removing foods contributing to inflammation we need to add healing foods. I found BED to do this. You can work to remove:soy, corn, sugar, processed, yeastRO water filter and bath/shower filtes important. You may want to start epsom salt baths. Be careful of source. Get things from good health food stores/Whole Foods.Remove shampoos, cleaners, toothpaste, perfumes, candles, pesticides.. ...think about toxicity. Good for you for probiotic. Body Ecology teaches fermented foods. Which are probiotic foods. Very helpful. We used ABA with success implementing diet etc.....however we love SonRise now. You may like this to work on language/potty with your son. You

direct the process and use your DAN for consult. Different from what we have all been taught. You should keep reading and learning and find what works for your family. ARIGeneration RescueCare ClinicsTACABody Ecology DietPecan Bread (SCD)All sites to google and get more familiar.Best to you! > > > > > > > > > > > We saw a DAN in October. He was kind of vague. I have learned more from you guys than him. Anyway here is my questions. He put us on mb12 and said to give him a multi vitamin and clo. I myself have added a probiotic, enzyme, green tea extract. I have seen alot of gains but we also have a long way to go. I just received the OATS test kit. We are going to do it this week. We cannot get back in with the DAN til March is there anything i need to be doing in the meantime. is there something I'm missing? Sorry so long/> > > > -- > Ormonde, L.Ac.> www.AuburnCommunity Acupuncture.

com>

Guest guest

Shell,

I started both my kids on it (they are teens now) about a month ago and they developed depression by day 4. Took them off it and it took about 36 hours to feel better again.

Don't understand it but if you want my jar of Kirkman's Mito Support, it's yours!

sally

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Tuesday, January 6, 2009 4:58:43 PMSubject: Re: mito cell support by kirkmans

has anyone tried this product, mito cell support by kirkmans? I am thinking about starting my little man on it and I was looking for any input.

Thanks

Shell

From: Margarita Badysheva <margaritabadysheva@ yahoo.com>Subject: Re: Re: am i on the right pathTo: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. comCc: "Margarita Badysheva" <margaritabadysheva@ yahoo.com>Date: Monday, January 5, 2009, 11:29 PM

What are doing bath and shower filtres?How they work and where to buy them?Margarita

From: tylertaylin <tylertaylin@ yahoo.com>To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. comSent: Monday, January 5, 2009 10:03:40 PMSubject: Re: am i on the right path

You are on the right path. There is much you can do before March. I would work on diet. GFCF is step one. You need to check into SCD and BED. Specific Carbohydrate and Body Ecology Diet.In addition to removing foods contributing to inflammation we need to add healing foods. I found BED to do this. You can work to remove:soy, corn, sugar, processed, yeastRO water filter and bath/shower filtes important. You may want to start epsom salt baths. Be careful of source. Get things from good health food stores/Whole Foods.Remove shampoos, cleaners, toothpaste, perfumes, candles, pesticides.. ...think about toxicity. Good for you for probiotic. Body Ecology teaches fermented foods. Which are probiotic foods. Very helpful. We used ABA with success implementing diet etc.....however we love SonRise now. You may like this to work on language/potty with your son. You

direct the process and use your DAN for consult. Different from what we have all been taught. You should keep reading and learning and find what works for your family. ARIGeneration RescueCare ClinicsTACABody Ecology DietPecan Bread (SCD)All sites to google and get more familiar.Best to you! > > > > > > > > > > > We saw a DAN in October. He was kind of vague. I have learned more from you guys than him. Anyway here is my questions. He put us on mb12 and said to give him a multi vitamin and clo. I myself have added a probiotic, enzyme, green tea extract. I have seen alot of gains but we also have a long way to go. I just received the OATS test kit. We are going to do it this week. We cannot get back in with the DAN til March is there anything i need to be doing in the meantime. is there something I'm missing? Sorry so long/> > > > -- > Ormonde, L.Ac.> www.AuburnCommunity Acupuncture.

com>

Guest guest

Hi Sally,

Now I am a little nervous to start it. My son already takes coQ10 and I want to add Acetyl L-Carnitine, biotin, lysine so when I seen this product I thought it would be good but now I am wondering if I should just do these supplements separately, my son is three and already on many vitamins/minerals and anti-fungals so this seemed easy as it is all in one capsule. Both of your kids had a problem with them though. Now I will have to think this one out! anyone else tried this product...Thanks Sally ; )

com>

Guest guest

I haven't used the Mito, but just checked the ingredients.

I wouldn't use it for my daughter or recommend it for any of my patients who were soy-fed babies because of the manganese.

They're already too high because of what was in the formula.

To: mb12 valtrex From: zencameyou@...Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 08:04:19 -0800Subject: Re: mito cell support by kirkmans

Hi Sally,

Now I am a little nervous to start it. My son already takes coQ10 and I want to add Acetyl L-Carnitine, biotin, lysine so when I seen this product I thought it would be good but now I am wondering if I should just do these supplements separately, my son is three and already on many vitamins/minerals and anti-fungals so this seemed easy as it is all in one capsule. Both of your kids had a problem with them though. Now I will have to think this one out! anyone else tried this product...Thanks Sally ; )

You are on the right path. There is much you can do before March. I would work on diet. GFCF is step one. You need to check into SCD and BED. Specific Carbohydrate and Body Ecology Diet.In addition to removing foods contributing to inflammation we need to add healing foods. I found BED to do this. You can work to remove:soy, corn, sugar, processed, yeastRO water filter and bath/shower filtes important. You may want to start epsom salt baths. Be careful of source. Get things from good health food stores/Whole Foods.Remove shampoos, cleaners, toothpaste, perfumes, candles, pesticides.. ...think about toxicity. Good for you for probiotic. Body Ecology teaches fermented foods. Which are probiotic foods. Very helpful. We used ABA with success implementing diet etc.....however we love SonRise now. You may like this to work on language/potty with your son. You direct the process and use your DAN for consult. Different from what we have all been taught. You should keep reading and learning and find what works for your family. ARIGeneration RescueCare ClinicsTACABody Ecology DietPecan Bread (SCD)All sites to google and get more familiar.Best to you! > > > > > > > > > > > We saw a DAN in October. He was kind of vague. I have learned more from you guys than him. Anyway here is my questions. He put us on mb12 and said to give him a multi vitamin and clo. I myself have added a probiotic, enzyme, green tea extract. I have seen alot of gains but we also have a long way to go. I just received the OATS test kit. We are going to do it this week. We cannot get back in with the DAN til March is there anything i need to be doing in the meantime. is there something I'm missing? Sorry so long/> > > > -- > Ormonde, L.Ac.> www.AuburnCommunity Acupuncture. com> Windows LiveTM: Keep your life in sync. See how it works.